Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: An Omen [Re: ]
    #941157 - 10/07/02 07:40 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

So... uh, which one of you mods is gonna address this^^^?

edit: Hoo-ah! Thanks.

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Edited by Sclorch (10/07/02 08:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinechemkid
Be excellent toeach other

Loc: Between a rock and a hard...
Re: An Omen [Re: Swami]
    #941200 - 10/07/02 08:05 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Holy crap......what in the hell happened to this forum? I leave for a couple days and all hell breaks loose over one of the softest threads I have seen.

Anyone who has read the numerous threads in here knows that Swami and I love to disagree but I have to say that I "got his back" on this. How sensitive and immature are you people? Yes this is a S & P forum but it is mostly a "DEBATE" forum. So long as the threads are intelligently written then they should be accepted. Even intelligent sarcasm is a wonderful tool in debate (I'm not implying you were sarcastic Swami).

Why are you here if you're not here to learn? I don't just mean learning about other belief systems but about other people and their personalities.

Swami....don't change in the least. If I lose you then no one will properly shun me and stir up good ol' fashioned "intelligent debate".

P.S. The rainbow was awesome folks so get over yourselves.

--------------------
An open mind is the greatest journey of all.

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: An Omen [Re: Sclorch]
    #941442 - 10/07/02 11:14 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I just hope they don't get him with that white-hot branding iron...
God, did that hurt! *rubs ass* 

no i don't think so... that one is just for the hardcore biatches...  :grin:

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: An Omen [Re: chemkid]
    #941630 - 10/08/02 02:24 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I'm sorry. We are not interested in debate, especially when it challenges our ill-conceived notions. Please refrain from doing so or we'll have to hurt you, bad.

Offlinechemkid

#942587 - 10/08/02 11:00 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Uh oh....you didn't put a happyface after that post so I have to assume that you are being serious. In that case I am very offended and I am leaving forever and ever.  :grin:    <------  see how that works!!!

OK I am back.....did you miss me? 

--------------------

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #942776 - 10/08/02 12:03 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

is it me or did this formum turn into a bitch and cry fest??? Hey mods, get over your illusion of having authority on this board and let people post what they like. You know as well as I do that reading words off a screen doesn't carry the same tone/meaning as hearing them. If people wanna post pics of rainbows and then try to mess with your head (and it obviously worked) let them. take it in good heart and move on to the next topic. And one more thing, if newbies wanna swear and act like total idiots, let them. It's not like they're gonna make friends here anyway. They will run their course and eventually leave cause their childish reponses won't have any effect on you. oh would you look at that, I just lost a mushroom for stating my humble opinion that someone took to heart.... :frown:

we need people with strong opinions on this board. Swami and Scrolch are among the best shroomites here. end of story. 

oh yea, i almost forgot -->  :grin:

Edited by chodamunky (10/08/02 12:08 PM)

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: An Omen [Re: chodamunky]
    #942865 - 10/08/02 12:37 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

/slips chodamunky a valium.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Anonymous

#942983 - 10/08/02 01:22 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I LUV the "I'm offended" card!  Most times when I see it I hit the person so hard in the face they drop it as I procede to pummel them into the ground with quick as lightening punches until they are a bloody pulp.

Then I stand over them and place my size 13 Army boot in the middle of their chest, peer down at them and ask in a really loud voice, "HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW????!!!"

Gawd, it feels good to be a Mod!  I am compiling a list of rules that will make the tax code look short and sweet.  I can't wait to post them!

Cheers, 

Offlinechemkid

#943904 - 10/08/02 07:19 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

*wiping boot print off my chest and saying*  Is that all you got sucka?

:grin: :grin: 

--------------------

Anonymous

#945755 - 10/09/02 01:05 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

:shocked:

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: 

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
Re: An Omen [Re: Anonymous]
    #10705798 - 07/19/09 07:37 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I am bumping this thread for Hue. As you can see by the opening photo, Swami was excited when he moved to a new place as well.

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: An Omen [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #10705850 - 07/19/09 07:50 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I have seen this before. I also remember Swami being irritated at a friend for not appreciating a wilderness area he took the guy to. He was appalled that the individual merely wanted to get back on concrete and would not look or appreciate the surroundings.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: An Omen [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #10705866 - 07/19/09 07:55 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

We assemble our own perceptions to meet with our needs. Inspiration from beauty can help us do this in an aesthetically pleasing fashion. That is a powerful tool.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Re: An Omen [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #10705874 - 07/19/09 07:56 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Tha same 'friend' is now wearing concrete galoshes and is appreciating the beauty of The Lake from the bottom. :yesnod:

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#10705887 - 07/19/09 07:59 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Serves the bastard right. "For not appreciating beauty I sentence you to death! Anyone else for a nature walk?"

--------------------

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

Loc: N.S.A. D.C.
Re: An Omen [Re: Swami]
    #10705970 - 07/19/09 08:14 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
Just moved to another state and saw this from my house after a long and arduous journey. This MUST be an omen of good fortune. Pardon me while I go search for my Pot o' Gold.

It is reassuring to see beautiful things in nature....

I recall the Chinese used to put people to death for the "uninformed appreciation of art"....  Rainbows are beautiful so I guess that would fall under the "safe art appreciation category"!

The other two capital punishment offenses involved the improper education of youth and incorrect usage of tea....

Edited by Mr.Al (07/19/09 08:15 PM)

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

#10707679 - 07/20/09 02:30 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
I am bumping this thread for Hue. As you can see by the opening photo, Swami was excited when he moved to a new place as well.

What does Swami stand for ?

... and being that you have bumped this not too long after decypher has resigned... another question comes to my mind if you wont be offended by it, that is..

when.. and if you decide to leave us (which would actually make me kinda sad) .. will you admit that you were simply trying to irritate and mock the people ?

and i dont mean just this one thread..

i just want to know.. will you be like the serial killers that  intentionally get caught in the end ?
will you ever plead guilty and take the credit for mind fucking all these ppl ?

or.. do you actually ,  REALLY believe what you are/were saying ?

:peace:

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Re: An Omen [Re: jivJaN]
    #10707799 - 07/20/09 03:33 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

What does Swami stand for ?

Some White American Male Intellectual

--------------------

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
    #10712056 - 07/20/09 09:40 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Wow.

I find it pretty amazing all the hostility vented at swami in this thread.

What is entirely unacceptable, however; is the fact that everyone is fuckign with swami, and yet the mods are bitching at swami for a nice post.  Throughout, they never once identify a rule he is breaking, and yet it continues.  Talk about bias and transparent power mongering.

I like how indigo feels that somehow the subjective motivations (that he divines with ESP?) of the poster of a perfectly acceptable post somehow changes the meaning of the objective content.  He further goes on to say that as a mod he'd interpret the rules and posts differently if the person had different beliefs than swami.

So two people post the same post.  Both posts are objectively fine.  But a moderator would decide that based on one person's prior statements that his post is violative of the rules.  WTF.  And the other person's post isn't?

I'm glad we seem to have moved on from this ugly period.  Thankfully, the mods we've had recently seem to be superb and fair individuals, neither power hungry  nor obviously biased.

Hopefully it stays that way.  When two people can post the same thing and one found to be breaking the rules and the other not, I don't know how much clearer evidence of bias needs to be (nor what more needs to be investigated before the mod is suspected of simply wielding power for inappropriate reasons).

Gee whiz.

(BTW, all those deleted posts are Mr. Mushrooms, right?  I've seen that before where some guy is talking about being a mod... That's Mr. Mushrooms hiding, correct?  BTW, where did MM go?  )

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Re: An Omen [Re: johnm214]
    #10712401 - 07/20/09 10:55 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

MM? I think he ruptured a spleen and sent his blood pressure through the roof with all the vitriol in this rating:

Yeah, you're a troll.  But worse you're a very sick man that needs help.

But narcissists usually cannot be helped.  What a pity.

Am I helping your adrenaline rush?

Oh oh Mr. Mushrooms, flame me, flame me.  I need your interaction SO bad.  :whacker:

Ah AHHHHHHHHHHH I'm coming, I'm coming......

Here's my Swami-esque prediction:

You will die friendless and loveless.

Notice the lack of projection; and you can almost feel the genuine spiritual love and oneness shining through.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies