Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Invisible200proofhonky
bluethumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: Timbucktoo
Re: Very easy call to action to keep Obama honest on Marijuana Laws [Re: Psilo_Subliminal]
    #9412127 - 12/11/08 11:08 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Psilo_Subliminal said:
Quote:

200proofhonky said:
Quote:

CokedUpHobit64 said:
"The Equal Rights Amendment was written in 1923, but gender equality STILL hasn't made it into our constitution. "Equality of rights under the law shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any state on account of sex." You support it?"

This is seriously the number one priority question?  WTF?

and they can do all the same shit in the military too....what do women have 2 bitch about?

plus it paves the way for other drugs.

Not trying to be a dick but both of those statements are completely wrong.

whats wrong? ...the military thing may be,IDK for sure,didnt research it...but mj being legaized will IMO open tight ass peoples closed minds about it and potentially other drugs...its not a fact,its MO...i was just rambling cuz i was pissed and wanted to make a point...r the other statement i made no t correct?

not being a dick either,but is this what u r reffering 2?

--------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They try to take away everything God gave us,yet...
our money still says "In God We Trust".
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You take a mortal man and put him in control,
Watch him become a God,watch peoples heads a'roll.
If you kill a man then your a murderer,kill many an your a conqueror, kill them all and your a God.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsilo_Subliminal
Delta
Male

Loc: Dagobah
Re: Very easy call to action to keep Obama honest on Marijuana Laws [Re: 200proofhonky]
    #9412171 - 12/11/08 11:19 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

200proofhonky said:
Quote:

Psilo_Subliminal said:
Quote:

200proofhonky said:
Quote:

CokedUpHobit64 said:
"The Equal Rights Amendment was written in 1923, but gender equality STILL hasn't made it into our constitution. "Equality of rights under the law shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any state on account of sex." You support it?"

This is seriously the number one priority question?  WTF?

and they can do all the same shit in the military too....what do women have 2 bitch about?

plus it paves the way for other drugs.

Not trying to be a dick but both of those statements are completely wrong.

whats wrong? ...the military thing may be,IDK for sure,didnt research it...but mj being legaized will IMO open tight ass peoples closed minds about it and potentially other drugs...its not a fact,its MO...i was just rambling cuz i was pissed and wanted to make a point...r the other statement i made no t correct?

not being a dick either,but is this what u r reffering 2?

I give you the drug reform MIGHT open peoples minds IYO, ill concede that point. Although i have a hard time believeing that any currently illegal drug other than marijuana stands any change of being decriminalized.

But as for the Military, that is incorrect. Female soilders may not enlist in any combat realated MOS (Military Occupational Specialty). Im fairly sure there are other military restrictions based on sex, but theyre not coming to mind atm :shrug:

--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

Invisible200proofhonky
bluethumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: Timbucktoo
Re: Very easy call to action to keep Obama honest on Marijuana Laws [Re: Psilo_Subliminal]
    #9412230 - 12/11/08 11:33 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I give you the drug reform MIGHT open peoples minds IYO, ill concede that point. Although i have a hard time believeing that any currently illegal drug other than marijuana stands any change of being decriminalized.

But as for the Military, that is incorrect. Female soilders may not enlist in any combat realated MOS (Military Occupational Specialty). Im fairly sure there are other military restrictions based on sex, but theyre not coming to mind atm :shrug:

your prolly right,in fact u r right about the military thing,i appologize.
Dont wanna cut u short but we should end this dbate,dont wanna highjack the thread,i think i started it though..whoops:blush:
:cheers:

--------------------
They try to take away everything God gave us,yet...
our money still says "In God We Trust".
You take a mortal man and put him in control,
Watch him become a God,watch peoples heads a'roll.
If you kill a man then your a murderer,kill many an your a conqueror, kill them all and your a God.

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

Re: Very easy call to action to keep Obama honest on Marijuana Laws [Re: 200proofhonky]
    #9412325 - 12/11/08 11:54 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Anyone who is hoping for any drug other than Marijuana to be legal is going to be let down. Hell I even feel Marijuana being "legal" is far off in the distance.

--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

InvisibleGeomancer
Seeker of Wisdom
Loc: the shadows of your mind
    #9412343 - 12/11/08 11:57 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Psilo_Subliminal said:
And you sitting here and slandering that really isint helping. Just my 2 cents

Slander?  Where is this slander you speak of?  Do you know what slander means? 

Slander is a false claim or statement, he pointed out that Obama does not support decriminalization or legalization, which is true.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Very easy call to action to keep Obama honest on Marijuana Laws [Re: Geomancer]
    #9412374 - 12/11/08 12:03 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

congress is where people need to take this fight, congress
votes to make it a law, currently being democrat controlled
there is little change that a democrat president will veto
the bill

OfflinePsilo_Subliminal
Delta
Male

Re: Very easy call to action to keep Obama honest on Marijuana Laws [Re: Geomancer]
    #9412438 - 12/11/08 12:14 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Geomancer said:
he pointed out that Obama does not support decriminalization or legalization, which is true.

Id like to see some sources, as ive heard both.... so????

--------------------

Edited by Psilo_Subliminal (12/11/08 12:15 PM)

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #9412457 - 12/11/08 12:17 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I posted a link already

OfflinePsilo_Subliminal
Delta
Male

Re: Very easy call to action to keep Obama honest on Marijuana Laws [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9412486 - 12/11/08 12:24 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Looks like neither of us can be sure....

"For the first time since his presidential bid began, the Obama Campaign has clarified the Senator's position on marijuana: stop arresting people for it.

The announcement comes as a bit of a surprise after Obama recently raised his hand in opposition to marijuana decrim at a recent democratic debate. Seeking to paint him as a flip-flopper, The Washington Times dug up footage of a 2004 appearance in which Obama said this:

"I think we need to rethink and decriminalize our marijuana laws," Mr. Obama told an audience during a debate at Northwestern University in 2004.

Obama's campaign is now standing by this earlier statement, claiming that the Senator has "always" supported marijuana decriminalization. This actually makes sense, because Obama's apparent opposition to decrim during the debate was triggered by a badly worded question from Tim Russert. As I said at the time, this all goes to show how a cheap soundbite approach to the marijuana discussion trivializes the issue and obscures any real difference of opinion."

http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle_blog/2008/jan/31/barack_obama_comes_out_in_favor_

--------------------

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: Very easy call to action to keep Obama honest on Marijuana Laws [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9412544 - 12/11/08 12:34 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

ok I did it! that was easy. I also suggest searching for MDMA, I made a question about MDMA and post traumatic stress disorder

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Offlinenugjug
Wanderer

#9412569 - 12/11/08 12:41 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

"This forum is already dominated by special interests & media: light rail, coal, marijuana, Illinois politics... Will you restructure this forum to the advantage of the individuals who voted for Change, or will special interests hijack us here, too?"

Make sure you read them before you vote yes.

"Will you consider legalizing marijuana so that the government can regulate it, tax it, put age limits on it, and create millions of new jobs and create a billion dollar industry right here in the U.S.?"

That question is #18 in the list of top questions.  It seems to me it would be most effective to vote for one question.  Right now there are over 100 questions related to the legalization and decriminalization of marijuana. 

I think we should focus our energy on getting one question moved up the line.  This one is already on the board so I'd say it's a good place to start.

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

Re: Very easy call to action to keep Obama honest on Marijuana Laws [Re: nugjug]
    #9412589 - 12/11/08 12:46 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Can anyone link me to these questions? I search for Marijuana, Weed, Pot, anything in relation and I get no search results.

--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Offlinejazzillion
Conscious
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Very easy call to action to keep Obama honest on Marijuana Laws [Re: Rocker232]
    #9412659 - 12/11/08 01:04 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I think Congress is highly influenced by the President's stance on issues, and the direction the President wants to take on addressing National concerns.  Obama has a lot of power directly or indirectly, Pris, and most of Congress is motivated to take action under an Obama administration.

Nice post, and I'll be signing up.  I do agree it's best we focus on the most popular question to move it up the ranks like nugjug said.  Let's make it happen.

--------------------
When it rains, it spores :shroompick:

"Consciousness is the Universe recognizing itself." Once we perceive that everything is conscious we can then ask, "How does consciousness take all these varied forms?" - The Primacy of Consciousness by Peter Russell

All works of poster are of absolute fiction to be used for no other purpose but amusement.

OfflineAnonymousRabbit
Comrade
 User Gallery

. [Re: jazzillion]
    #9412677 - 12/11/08 01:08 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/18/22 11:28 PM)

OfflineAnonymousRabbit
Comrade
 User Gallery

. [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #9412799 - 12/11/08 01:33 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------

OfflinePsilo_Subliminal
Delta
Male

Re: Very easy call to action to keep Obama honest on Marijuana Laws [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #9412809 - 12/11/08 01:35 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Excellent!  :congrats:

--------------------

Offlineunretarded
Tick and poisionoak collector
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali
    #9412817 - 12/11/08 01:37 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

There are 5 or 6 pot type questions in the first 100 questions.
I voted all of em.

--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

OfflineAnonymousRabbit
Comrade
 User Gallery

. [Re: unretarded]
    #9412823 - 12/11/08 01:39 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------

Offlineunretarded
Tick and poisionoak collector
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali
Re: Very easy call to action to keep Obama honest on Marijuana Laws [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #9412840 - 12/11/08 01:42 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I am hesitant to even post this........but one only needs a valid e-mail to vote.............I have 6 or 7 e-mails............:crazyeyes:

--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Very easy call to action to keep Obama honest on Marijuana Laws [Re: unretarded]
    #9412844 - 12/11/08 01:43 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Let's get somebody on email/vote generating bot!  Who's got the programing skillz? :lol:

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds