Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBeyondN0thing
Stranger
Male

Loc: yellow submarine
This is the paradoxal life to me
    #9405009 - 12/10/08 09:58 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I know you kids love reading about how people see life, it's always wrong.. as my friend would say about posting it's fun cause no one is ever right... anyway..

i believe in a world of alternate realities governed on a small scale where the abrasion of light actually slows down life/time to a point of almost infinite proportions. this would be a big fundamental property of a quantum multiverse or megaverse.
I don't exactly believe in thermodynamics.. i think there are a few bugs in it that we don't understand.. hmm maybe it could possibly be a dimension??
same for gravity, it is quite unusual on a quantum level. Although it is a very strong force of nature it has properties at high speeds that make it obsolete when dealing with quarks. how peculiar this is that even the weak force bind our universe closer together than gravity on this small scale of life.

I also see a very basic trend that seems to follow itself everywhere it goes.. and it's this balance that i'm most interested in. this idea that we need an opposite for everything. is this created by man? even the possibility of being here has the opposite of not being here as an alternate universe. A universe of nothing where you don't exist, your thoughts don't exist, and not even you're god exists. this is what i like to call the strobe of nothing. as time passes their is a constant strobe affect of nothingness that you can't smell or hear or see..

now if the number zero is just a floating integer between negative one and positive one where is the real middle? it is pretty much infinite. i find it amazing how much the number zero and infinity have in common. opposites? or the same thing?

personally, i find all of this as just a basic on going reaction that has it's jump start from the equation of nothing. where nothing grew to great dimension, so much nothing that it lost it boundaries and rules for what it is or lack of.. a vast space with no limits created the possibility of everything so likewise it will have this alternate reality of the opposite of nothing.. in this opposite of nothing, giving birth to a small amount everything we do not live in spread across this nothing. visually like galaxies in our universe but much much different. i find that our 11th dimension keeping together the other 10 is really just the zeroth dimension.
i don't know if this was hard to follow or not. just some of my ideas

--------------------
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
~jmfb~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRainman420
Music is my Life
Male User Gallery

Re: This is the paradoxal life to me [Re: BeyondN0thing]
    #9406703 - 12/10/08 02:19 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

BeyondN0thing said:
I know you kids love reading about how people see life, it's always wrong.. as my friend would say about posting it's fun cause no one is ever right... anyway..

i believe in a world of alternate realities governed on a small scale where the abrasion of light actually slows down life/time to a point of almost infinite proportions. this would be a big fundamental property of a quantum multiverse or megaverse.
I don't exactly believe in thermodynamics.. i think there are a few bugs in it that we don't understand.. hmm maybe it could possibly be a dimension??
same for gravity, it is quite unusual on a quantum level. Although it is a very strong force of nature it has properties at high speeds that make it obsolete when dealing with quarks. how peculiar this is that even the weak force bind our universe closer together than gravity on this small scale of life.

I also see a very basic trend that seems to follow itself everywhere it goes.. and it's this balance that i'm most interested in. this idea that we need an opposite for everything. is this created by man? even the possibility of being here has the opposite of not being here as an alternate universe. A universe of nothing where you don't exist, your thoughts don't exist, and not even you're god exists. this is what i like to call the strobe of nothing. as time passes their is a constant strobe affect of nothingness that you can't smell or hear or see..

now if the number zero is just a floating integer between negative one and positive one where is the real middle? it is pretty much infinite. i find it amazing how much the number zero and infinity have in common. opposites? or the same thing?

personally, i find all of this as just a basic on going reaction that has it's jump start from the equation of nothing. where nothing grew to great dimension, so much nothing that it lost it boundaries and rules for what it is or lack of.. a vast space with no limits created the possibility of everything so likewise it will have this alternate reality of the opposite of nothing.. in this opposite of nothing, giving birth to a small amount everything we do not live in spread across this nothing. visually like galaxies in our universe but much much different. i find that our 11th dimension keeping together the other 10 is really just the zeroth dimension.
i don't know if this was hard to follow or not. just some of my ideas

Yeah, this is all pretty basic stuff. You should do some research on quantum mechanics, number theory, system theory, and also check out chaos theory. That should be more than enough research for a couple weeks. I mean there is so much to learn about the world we live in. It blows my mind every time I learn something new about existence. It is these realizations that contribute to our knowledge and I believe it is very important to understand the laws of reality while simultaneously realizing we know nothing.

But yeah I definitely agree with a lot of your findings, I am particularly interested in your third paragraph about the balance. I realized this about 2 years ago while smoking some nugs. I was talking with a good friend  (who is such an interesting person and very knowledgeable about this topic) and then closed my eyes and for some reason visualized the spectrum of light. Then I thought about the musical scale. I realized that the two systems are basically constructed from the same concept. They both are scales that are designed for our sense (or our senses are designed for them). I then realized that maybe there are more colors than we can see, and more notes than we can hear. We just can't perceive them through our primitive senses. So the same principle can be applied to MANY different topics, just used that as an example. Pretty basic yet very interesting to think about if you haven't thought about it before, although I'm sure you have. Cool post BTW.

--------------------
The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to selfishness;
From selfishness to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage.

InvisibleCameron
Too Many Words
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #9408284 - 12/10/08 06:28 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I did find that a little hard to follow. Try to condense your main ideas -- proposals, thoughts, whatever -- into a few concise sentences. I think that's the true test of an idea, at least in its early stages. Brevity.

InvisibleArden
לנשום

Loc: Α & Ω Flag
Re: This is the paradoxal life to me [Re: Cameron]
    #9408993 - 12/10/08 08:01 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

I did find that a little hard to follow. Try to condense your main ideas -- proposals, thoughts, whatever -- into a few concise sentences. I think that's the true test of an idea, at least in its early stages. Brevity.

Ditto.

OfflineBeyondN0thing
Stranger
Male

Loc: yellow submarine
Re: This is the paradoxal life to me [Re: Arden]
    #9410234 - 12/10/08 11:55 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

yeah my thoughts are a bit hard to break down.. i just find it redundant to repeat myself but it seems that is the only way i can make the subject so clear. take my sentences and wrap it around the main point.

I appreciate the post rainman420,

well to make things a bit more clear.. i'm atheist and believe the universe is just the offspring of nothing itself, at least this is where it starts but the paradox also makes it infinite.. i don't know maybe it's just how i relate numbers to life or something.

--------------------
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
~jmfb~

InvisibleCameron
Too Many Words
Male User Gallery

#9410823 - 12/11/08 02:26 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

By "atheist," do you mean to deny the existence of all deities currently worshiped as well as all deities yet to be "discovered"? Or have you denied organized religion while retaining open ears and an open mind?

I think agnosticism makes more sense than atheism, at least in the strict boundaries of dictionary definitions. I get the feeling that a good number of people don't really care about the distinction between the two, but I think it's an important one. :shrug:

InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

#9410954 - 12/11/08 03:34 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Cameron said:
I get the feeling that a good number of people don't really care about the distinction between the two, but I think it's an important one. :shrug:

In my experience, it's less about people not caring about the distinction, and more that the word "atheist" is simply more well-known than "agnostic".  Atheist for many people simply means "not religious", or it's used as a sort of religion wild-card.

InvisibleCameron
Too Many Words
Male User Gallery

Re: This is the paradoxal life to me [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #9410994 - 12/11/08 03:52 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, I think you're right.

I just hope all of these self-branded "atheists" realize that an ultra-confident denial of all possible deities is just as ridiculous as a steadfast belief in one, or many, such deity.

InvisibleArden
לנשום

Loc: Α & Ω Flag
    #9411350 - 12/11/08 07:35 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

I just hope all of these self-branded "atheists" realize that an ultra-confident denial of all possible deities is just as ridiculous as a steadfast belief in one, or many, such deity.

Right, because even if there are no garden gnomes, there may still be lawn fairies.

InvisibleCameron
Too Many Words
Male User Gallery

Re: This is the paradoxal life to me [Re: Arden]
    #9412585 - 12/11/08 12:45 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

:mad: I'm holding out for some sort of magical pasta. :mad:

OfflineNexion
Seeker
Male

#9412860 - 12/11/08 01:46 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Cameron said:

:thumbup:

Quote:

BeyondN0thing said:

Who you callin' kid, son?

Quote:

Cameron said:
:mad: I'm holding out for some sort of magical pasta. :mad:

:eek: Your a pastafarian too!?!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder