Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineAaladorn
 User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Packing up my stuff (Break up post) *DELETED*
    #9404828 - 12/10/08 09:15 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by Aaladorn

Reason for deletion: don't want to see this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblenorml840
sex toy guru
Male User Gallery

Loc: lost
Re: Packing up my stuff (Break up post) [Re: Aaladorn]
    #9404912 - 12/10/08 09:34 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

sorry to hear that.  i know how you feel on the kid thing.  my wife and i have toughed it out several times for the kids sake.  they are the ones who are hurt by it the most.  how old are they, by the way?

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
    #9404928 - 12/10/08 09:38 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I cannot relate to the situation, but I can closely relate to the emotions involved. From the little you explained, I can see the the disagreements in parenting was the main issue in the relationship. One thing about people is that you cannot change their views on certain matters. And if you are in a relationship where something as important as raising children is the issue, you need to do what is best for them. In order for this to be resolved, you had to choose between accepting her way of parenting, or breaking it off completely. As painful of a decision it was, you chose the right thing. my advice to you is remember the happiness of the past 3 years, it wasn't a waste. Just keep on your feet and take each day at a time. Try not to dwell but use this pain to give you the drive to continue on with your life. I wish the best for you

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

OfflineAaladorn
 User Gallery

Re: Packing up my stuff (Break up post) [Re: norml840]
    #9404935 - 12/10/08 09:40 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

8 and 12, the 8 year old is schizophrenic and had a big freak out at school yesterday and he dialed 911 and attacked the teachers and stuff.  A couple weeks ago he attacked his brother with a kitchen knife.  I can't deal with this shit anymore.  I'm sorry, I know it's cruel to give up.  But any advice or suggestions I give to my GF about the situation is treated as treason, even though I pay half of everything, my opinions don't mean shit.  I know they're not my kids, but this shit affects me.  She's going to get fired if he keeps doing this.  The big thing that caused the break-up is that instead of punishing him she took him out to his favorite restaurant and took him to toys r us.

I know that he's not always in control of his actions (he has his father's insanity)  but to reward him for criminal behavior is ludicris.  This situation with him is going to get worse and worse until he's in big time trouble.  It's a sad situation, but I'm tired of being a part in it.

OfflineAaladorn
 User Gallery

Re: Packing up my stuff (Break up post) [Re: danlennon3]
    #9404937 - 12/10/08 09:41 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Thank you! I kind of need some support right now, as much as I hate to admit it.

Invisiblegiz
daydreamer
Male

Loc: EU
    #9405152 - 12/10/08 10:23 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

man sorry to hear that, i broke up with my gf this january, we have a 3 year old together. it fucking sucks but i get to see my kid of course, i am the father after all and little girls need their father always, but i understand you good still on the kid issue. hope everything turns out for the best for you, in time Im sure it will.

OfflineNo Agenda
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere else
Re: Packing up my stuff (Break up post) [Re: giz]
    #9405265 - 12/10/08 10:44 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I have lived with two girls with kids. After the breakups I always miss the kids the most. The kids always seem to like me for some reason. Whenever I would see them later at the park or store or something the kids would run up to me and give me a hug. It made me sad and the situation was very awkward because when it comes to ending a relationship that I have been in things always end up far from civil. I think the girls hate me even more because the kids bonded with me so well.

Offlinesmokeybear
brown chicken brown cow
Male

Loc: The sticks
    #9405268 - 12/10/08 10:45 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Aaladorn said:
8 and 12, the 8 year old is schizophrenic and had a big freak out at school yesterday and he dialed 911 and attacked the teachers and stuff.  A couple weeks ago he attacked his brother with a kitchen knife.  I can't deal with this shit anymore.  I'm sorry, I know it's cruel to give up.  But any advice or suggestions I give to my GF about the situation is treated as treason, even though I pay half of everything, my opinions don't mean shit.  I know they're not my kids, but this shit affects me.  She's going to get fired if he keeps doing this.  The big thing that caused the break-up is that instead of punishing him she took him out to his favorite restaurant and took him to toys r us.

I know that he's not always in control of his actions (he has his father's insanity)  but to reward him for criminal behavior is ludicris.  This situation with him is going to get worse and worse until he's in big time trouble.  It's a sad situation, but I'm tired of being a part in it.

sounds like your in the right brother.

even with the 8 year old being a schizophrenic, its no reason to reward him by taking him out to dinner because he had a bad day, thats not how things work.

good luck man and best of vibes going your way, hope you can get through this, can't even begin to imagine how tough this is.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

Re: Packing up my stuff (Break up post) [Re: smokeybear]
    #9405324 - 12/10/08 10:53 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

yeah that shit sounds bad, get out while u can.

im having problems with the lady too, luckily no kids involved, but i told her to move the fuck out and give me some space.

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #9405326 - 12/10/08 10:53 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

:tunnel:

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.

:sun:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates