Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: This sucks!
    #94018 - 06/21/00 09:42 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

I live on the pan handle of florida in bay county. Psilocybe cubensis is a native mushroom of the gulf coast (gulf of mexico) and grows in almost any cow pasture if the evironmental conditions are right. No one sells mushrooms by "caps" mushrooms are usualy sold by the ounce around here for as little as 25 dollars. Why are you pissed at this kid he did not rip you off he just lied he gave you your money back there should be no hard feelings, maybe he was actually trying to get you shrooms but wasn't able to? Forget buying, start reading and grow your own god damn shrooms! Read the mushroom cultivator by paul stamets and scrap together information of the internet, this web site alone links to many interesting techniques and useful ideas. but seriously read the mushroom cutlivator it is a must fucking read!!!!! how old are you, please answer this question? i am 17.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#94019 - 06/21/00 09:42 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

I live on the pan handle of florida in bay county. Psilocybe cubensis is a native mushroom of the gulf coast (gulf of mexico) and grows in almost any cow pasture if the evironmental conditions are right. No one sells mushrooms by "caps" mushrooms are usualy sold by the ounce around here for as little as 25 dollars. Why are you pissed at this kid he did not rip you off he just lied he gave you your money back there should be no hard feelings, maybe he was actually trying to get you shrooms but wasn't able to? Forget buying, start reading and grow your own god damn shrooms! Read the mushroom cultivator by paul stamets and scrap together information of the internet, this web site alone links to many interesting techniques and useful ideas. but seriously read the mushroom cutlivator it is a must fucking read!!!!! how old are you, please answer this question? i am 17.

Anonymous

#94020 - 06/23/00 10:15 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Dude, he didn't have to lie and get my hopes up....HE fucked up don't try to make me the bad guy in that....And there WASNT any hard feelings, we just smoked mad bowls today....

About growing....Where can I get spors? I don't know abuot ordering them online...is that safe?

I'm 16 by the way

Anonymous

#94021 - 06/23/00 10:19 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

there is no risk in buying spores online or anywhere for that mater spores are completely legal because they contain no controled substances.

InvisibleXibalba
Stranger
    #94022 - 06/28/00 07:06 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Wrong, spores are absolutely *not* legal in California. No one will ship them here, as far as I know.

And it doesn't matter if they have any psychoactive chemicals in them or not, because the laws are just arbitrary. The politicians could make fucking peanut butter a controlled substance if they really wanted to, and there wouldn't be a thing we could do about it.

Anonymous

#94023 - 06/28/00 09:44 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

ALL FUCKING BE IT THERE IS NOW RISK AT THIS CURRENT TIME IN ORDERING SPORES UNLES YOU LIVE IN FUCKING CALIFORNIA YOU LOSER!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom