Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinepychoDANic
addict

Loc: new fuckin york!!!!!
Re: The secret to an unforgettable trip...
    #93989 - 11/06/00 04:16 PM (23 years, 4 months ago)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by nvksmt:

i think you need to do your homework. you only use 7-10% *at one time*. you can use different parts for different things

By the sound of your quote,your far superior
in intellect and knowledge by far.NOT!!!!!!!!
How long did it take you to come to the conclusion that you can use different parts to do different things?Your a fucking idiot nvksmt,as your screen name reflects!I can see that your brain mass usage falls well below the average.....say ummmm..... .0001%
Thats sounds about right..... :biggrin:

------------------
Im not as think as you high i am!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Im not as think as you high I am.......?????

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: The secret to an unforgettable trip...
    #93990 - 11/09/00 01:45 PM (23 years, 4 months ago)

A few notes on Nitrous, clearing up some errors (NOT stupidity, ERRORS...), Nitrous CAN be bad for your brain, but is not automatically such. Brain damage is NOT instantaneous (nor are "dead brain cells" the big myth of the anti-drug world).

Here's the deal- your brain cells need air to survive. Nitrous is Nitrous, not air. You cannot suck Nitrous and live. Dentists & doctors use 2 tanks, not one. They filter air & nitrous evenly. This keeps braincells from dying. It is HIGHLY improbable that simply doing a nitrous balloon will cause you any permanent damage. You CAN pass out from lack of air & this will kill some brain cells. The best way to do it is to use a balloon and take a normal breath between huffs. This both safe & effective. Also, do not huff more than you can handle (when it feels like you are tripping hard, STOP). I usually set an upper limit of 8. No matter how hard I'm tripping (or not tripping) I will NOT huff more than 8 times.

Be careful & be safe & you will be FINE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]