Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Your FriendlyNeighborhoodCricket
Loc: Everymeadow, USA
Trip Report: trip of a lifetime!!
    #938687 - 10/07/02 07:43 AM (14 years, 21 days ago)

Trip recipe:
5.5 grams cubensis
1 good mood
1/2 dozen pears
1 bath
1 pecocet pill
1 documentary on sexuality

Set blender to frape' and enjoy

I had experienced both low and moderate doses of cubensis over the last few years.  I had never taken more than four grams dried until Friday night.  I decided to try a five and a half gram trip just to see what it was like.  I was tripping alone (I've never had a bad trip).  I took three grams first and waited to for it to take effect (I wanted my body to get used to the mushies before going deeper into their world) They took effect and I waited for ? hour before taking the other two and ? grams.  After about two hours I was sitting in my living room eating a pear and I had the most amazing experience.  The pear started tasting like my body and my body like a pear.  I started wondering if my body was really a pear.  If that wasn't weird enough, the pear started making beeping noises like some sort of calculator or computer or something.  The pear tasted amazing, the taste of it was felt at every level of my being, I felt the taste, saw the taste, heard the taste, and tasted the taste at the center of my body (at the risk of sounding transcendental, I was the pear!)  This lasted for a long while (I went through about 8 pears).  I then decided to take a bath.  For some reason that made since to me at the time, I put a few pears in the bath with me (don't ask).  I then preceded to wash with some soap.  Only, the soap smell started permeating my whole body and became the most delicious thing in the world.  My whole body smelled and tasted like the incredible perfume.  Around this time I noticed I had a headache, I didn't want to dwell on the pain for hours (I was tripping harder than I've ever tripped before) I remembered a percocet that I had in the medicine cabinet.  I took it and decided to watch some TV and eat a twinky.  The percocet started taking effect and it became even more amazing.  I was watching some show on sexuality and the idea of sex got in my brain while eating the twinky.  The twinky became the most sensual treat I had ever had, the taste filled my entire world with amazing pasterns and feelings of well being and love.  It was like being surrounded by good feelings (like being on E but deeper and more meaningful).  These feelings lasted for five hours or so before I decided to try and sleep.  Walking felt good, my sheets felt good, the fan on my body felt incredible.  This was the best trip I had ever had.  The whole time, I was thinking, "how am I going to prove to the world that they are really made of pears so they can feel as good as I do now...)  It made total sense at the time!.  I went to sleep after another hour or so of lying in bed.  I woke up with my senses mixed up and a feeling of nausea that lasted a few hours.  I felt slightly sluggish for the rest of the day but it was definitely worth every minute of it.  This was the trip of a lifetime for me.  :cool: 

I'm just a field researcher for Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy.

My entry so far.... "shrooms: Mostly harmless"

Edited by geokills (10/07/02 03:38 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: trip of a lifetime!! [Re: noisycricket]
    #939640 - 10/07/02 01:16 PM (14 years, 21 days ago)

Nice. I love pears.

You can't be me I'm a Rockstar

Loc: On the Arctic ice shelf.
Re: trip of a lifetime!! [Re: Revelation]
    #940363 - 10/07/02 05:09 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

bath in the blender? Huh?JK sounds real fun. Hope you enjoyed it :grin:
I like pears too :tongue:

The fear of loss is always greater than the desire for gain

Re: trip of a lifetime!! [Re: Penguin]
    #940970 - 10/07/02 08:32 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Great report, it reminds me of why I love tripping so much  :smile:
Mmmm.. pears

Re: trip of a lifetime!! [Re: zeta]
    #946388 - 10/09/02 06:49 PM (14 years, 18 days ago)

sweet trip story

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports