Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
The shrooms of Suphanburi
    #938631 - 10/07/02 07:13 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Well so much for the bs digital cameras. WEnt to Suphanburi to collect the infamous COpelandia cyanescens. Took over thirty digital images of a NEw Psilocybe species, many CConocybe, Some Lepiotas, Some Agaricus and loads and loads of Copelandia cyanescens,

It s a shame that the batterries only work for about ten images and the camera keeps clicking as if there is a working mode.

Here ae two images from my stupid three hundred dollar digital that I am going to return when I return to the mainland,.

I also got stuck into three feet of solid buffalo shit in a twentyfive foot high heap as I found the first 11 specimenss. The others were in little pockets of shaded areads on the side of a hill. Hundrends of Psilocybe viloacea typoe shrooms although not sure of an iddentity yet on them. Tomorrow again we will use the elcetro microscan on some of these specimens to see what they are.

Then the DNA work on the Cambopdian two collections and also ons some of the samuiensis from last year,

here are two images for now.

Mj

mj,

I still have five images left

more later

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: The shrooms of Suphanburi [Re: mjshroomer]
    #939768 - 10/07/02 01:52 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Hello mjshroomer,

-Your location says that you live in Florida.

About your digital, did you read the instructions?
-Most digital cameras have a mode that takes 10 pictures in a row, as to simulate a short slideshow so that you can do short action photo clips of things moving and then pick the better picture of the bunch.
-And maybe your instruction manual will show you how to lengthen the batteries life when in the field.
My digital camera was bought about 3 years ago and its battery lasts for almost 2 hours still and i have recharged it at least 100 times already.
Again, if you read through all of the instructions and features you probably wont have many problems with it anymore.

It is taking excellent pictures.

GG

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: The shrooms of Suphanburi [Re: mjshroomer]
    #940211 - 10/07/02 04:09 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

loven' every post MJ

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification