Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous

Re: Total Amazement [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #936818 - 10/06/02 03:21 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Thank you.

I am sorry to hear you are so tired.  I have found that my best frame of mind comes when I do not have some physical need pressing me.  That is why I do the inward check to see why something hits a nerve.  I have learned much that way.

Welcome to this Forum, in case someone hasn't welcomed you already. :smile:

Cheers,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

Re: Total Amazement [Re: ]
    #936913 - 10/06/02 03:58 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, exhaustion is depleting. It really sucks me away from a lot of what I've learned. I've been waking up far too early for school, although I love school so very much. I did get a little back today though, after going for some rather delicious mexican food I felt connected to the trees I saw on my drive home. They were fabulous, I feel refreshed.

Although, seemingly *negative* states of mind often have so very much to teach, as do negative experiences. I spoke before of being warned about danger and then getting injured when i didn't listen. It had to happen and I'm happy it did. It hurt, but the chaos, rage and fear I felt was incredible, looking back it was refreshing. I needed energy like that to remind me how good I have it, and how much I need to listen to the Earth.

It's when I have *no* energy that I get stupid, rude and angry, even rage puts me in a better position than exhaustion, i am more intelligent with rage, i get things done because I channel it well. *sigh* well, the mexican food helped a lot, i needed *something* that they put in there, maybe it was the spice or the cilantro that put me in the right frame of mind.

Anyways, enough blabbing- thanks for the welcome, its much appreciated.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Total Amazement [Re: dumlovesyou]
    #937409 - 10/06/02 07:13 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Though I CAN PROOVE mushrooms give you big powers compatible with the real world!

Please do! I would love to see your proof.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #937799 - 10/06/02 09:12 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

It had to happen and I'm happy it did. It hurt, but the chaos, rage and fear I felt was incredible, looking back it was refreshing. I needed energy like that to remind me how good I have it, and how much I need to listen to the Earth.

Hell yeah, I know what your saying... it takes wisdom to be able to look at such negative experiences as a learning or "refreshing" experience. These emotions can clear the way for healing and growth.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Invisibledee_N_ae
\/\/¡†¢h |-|øµ§³ ¢å†
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shadow of Neptune
    #937883 - 10/06/02 09:50 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Your post made me realise why I've seemingly been caught in a mental  loop for the last few months.  I'm too exhausted!  My job is strenuous and I don't get enough sleep.  Right there I've got the physical makings for mental blockage, or depression.
I had a huge meal at an Indian restaurant tonight and it felt so good to be just stuffed.
Now I just need to quit my job... heh  :tongue:

"Although, seemingly *negative* states of mind often have so very much to teach, as do negative experiences."

This is so true.  I'm greatful for all the states of mind I've experienced in this life, no matter how awful it is at the time.  Experience is the greatest lesson...

As for the topic of this thread, I have nothing to say.  :grin: 

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

Re: Total Amazement [Re: dee_N_ae]
    #938704 - 10/07/02 05:52 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Well, I am very glad that something I said helped you out:) Some jobs are just killer, they completely deplete you, its at that point that you have to decide if its worth it or not. This job probably had a lot to teach you though, maybe about *not* letting something you hate control and destroy your life? hehe.

And yes, I'm also grateful for all the experiences I've had although many were seemingly bad, I don't know what it is, but i'm incredibly accident prone- i got stuck in my mother while being born and was an ememrgency cessarian, i got a rare and dangerous strain on pneumonia as a toddler, i fell off the counter and hit my head on the cement floor when i was 3, i've cut myself millions of times, i got hit by a car when i was 11, i had my knee dislocated about 2 months ago, i get a new bruise or cut like every week at least, then there was the rock. I have no idea why i keep getting hurt (maybe i'm just dumb) but all my injury experiences have taught me something, and i have yet to break a bone. '

I also used to be really depressed and people were mean to me as a kid.... but god, because of that experience I've grown so much. I think i needed that so that I would learn how to be almost completely confident within *myself* regardless of what other people say or do. At first that shit put me back a lot spiritually, but when i realized that was happening i got angry- and i bounced back really fast.

Anyways, point is- experience is a wonderful teacher, even negative experience. It's all so valuable. I'm grateful for my injury. I'm grateful it wasn't worse, I'm thrilled that my hand will be alright within the next week and that the rock didn't injure my hand enough to stop me from being able to play guitar again. Music is my life. I need this hand. But yeah, the whole thing was a great lesson.

I also take it to mean that the Earth required my blood, as maybe weird or gross as this sounds- i think it "decided" It was time for me to offer myself and commit to Gaia on such a level, blood sacrafice is incredibly powerful magick. That kind of connection is binding and I find it perfectly acceptable that my blood was given to a place I find so much peace and beauty in. I guess it was a kind of spontaneous ritual of sorts. That kind of energy, then later the euphoria....

Ok I'll stop talking now, i'm going off on a tangent trying to express thoughts that make far more sense in my right brain than in the left.

Offlinedumlovesyou
retired shroomer
 User Gallery

Loc: One dimension
Re: Total Amazement [Re: Swami]
    #938873 - 10/07/02 06:54 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Truth only comes from paradox. So it doesn't amaze me that special powers manifest in the annoing way that they do.the big wisdom resembels foolness,but than what would there be the alternative,we would witnes certified man of power.triyng to solve a mistery only deepens it,paradoxal shit. the manifestations of the power can be experienced and expresed only in individuality,trying to show something to anyone else is an alien experience,an experience imposible to asimilate which only give you an idea of what somebody else experienced.

2. MY eyes have seen and also doctors were there seeing a chineese guy healing womens of breast cancer!! This cancer is something that grows pretty big and can easily be felt by hand. In some cases it's biger than the size of a plum. Doctors were there touching and confirming the cancer before the chineese guy started. It DIDN't even touch them. Made just few mooves. Doctors confirmed after that the cancer disapeared at all the womens!! It was also demonstrated by doctors after making scientific analysys in hospital! Is this a miracle for you? The master said it's just chineese medicine that has to do with energies (chi). What do you mean by mysterous powers?? What else do you think we believe? The things that shroomism says for example are very original, they don't belong to believing.

--------------------
I see trees of green, psylocibe mushrooms too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: Total Amazement [Re: dumlovesyou]
    #939186 - 10/07/02 08:36 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Chi is bullshit... unless it's a metaphor.

Why is it that so many who subscribe to wackiness are grammatically retarded?
There can't be that many foreigners in here.

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Anonymous

Re: Total Amazement [Re: Sclorch]
    #939391 - 10/07/02 09:57 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, but what about Louis Armstrong seeing that catchy tune?

Dat's da shit! :grin:

Cheers,

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
    #939971 - 10/07/02 12:51 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

What... does obscurity come with age?

--------------------

Anonymous

#940051 - 10/07/02 01:17 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I see trees of green, psylocibe mushrooms too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

My previous post should have said singing instead of seeing.

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
    #940057 - 10/07/02 01:19 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Ah... yeah, I like that too...

It was the "Re: Sclorch" that threw me off.

--------------------

OfflineCalen
journeyman
    #940067 - 10/07/02 01:23 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Chi is bullshit... unless it's a metaphor.

Why is it that so many who subscribe to wackiness are grammatically retarded?
There can't be that many foreigners in here.

I have seen reiki masters and other masters + students utltizing energy under a different philosophy called UBHE.

I've been a participant, making notes of any *energetic* sensations around my body. The one common phenonemon between reiki and UBHE is:

Reikie master places his/her hands specifically on points above my pelvis, I I feel a force leaving my feet. Energy flowing out. Like getting pulled by an unseen force at the feet.

In UBHE, I have witnessed countless times on how the healers position themselves around the recipient (me being one of them). One is standing with hand on the recipeint's crown and one hand on the recipient's third eye. The other sitting healer places his/her toes on top of the recipeints, and uses his/her hands to hold the recipients thumbs.

This called (my wording) the "pushing empty force" on top, pulling the "gunk" out from the bottom. The sitting healer gets the whole brunt of the negative energy as he/she is attempting to help pull it into her/his body to make the healing process quicker.

How do I know this? I was that sitting healer several times. It didn't take long before I got physcially sick because I wasn't experienced enough. I was only Level 2, while the others were 3s or 4s.

I was initiated in nov/00 to level 2. The attunement was powerful enough that I could feel a full body rippling, cascading out from the point of contact of the master's fingers on the chakras. My body slightly twitched and shook from the transfer.

Group meditations with UBHE are great also. I zone out so fast. While at home, it's not the same, taking much longer to reach the state of calmness.

So please, do not insult my intelligence by spewing "chi is bullshit."

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: Total Amazement [Re: Calen]
    #940092 - 10/07/02 01:31 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

and if you state something like that, please add the "i think" in front...

"i think chi is bullshit"... sounds much better...

and calen: i know what you are talking about, my mother is a reiki master...

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Total Amazement [Re: In(di)go]
    #940589 - 10/07/02 04:34 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Have been to Certified Reiki "Master" for a degenerative spinal disorder. Other than a lessening of green energy from my wallet, I experienced no healing or energy whatsoever.

As usual the retort will most likely be:

A. I went to the "wrong" Master (how does one find a "true" Master?)

B. I am more powerful than the Reiki Master and blocked her healing energy.

C. I am just too dense to acknowledge the healing.

You pick...

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
    #940788 - 10/07/02 05:40 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

In reply to:

Just because your eyes can't see something doesn't mean its not there

So very true, i believe this is what psychedelics teach us? Maybe this is why timothy leary was deamed the MOST DANGEROUS MAN IN THE WORLD? Something isn't right with that, maybe he has discovered somthing others, don't want ofthers to know? Hehe they only want you to believe only whats in the phyisical realm.

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Offlinepostalboy
I'm not myfucking khaki's!
Loc: My tiny corner of the pad...
    #940818 - 10/07/02 05:48 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

You forgot D. All of the Above

Your mystic skills of skeptism completely knocked her out of her zone, thus the healing wasn't successful and since you were more powerful she wasn't the "right" master.  Also what little healing she did do was reversed by the negative polarity of you rsoul while the planet neptune was in retrograde...  LOL  OK I'll stop now.    :cool: 

--------------------
"You people voted for Hubert Humphrey, and you killed Jesus." F and L in L.V.

OfflineCalen
journeyman
    #940854 - 10/07/02 05:56 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I picked none.  Who am I to judge your experience and results?  Not unless you judge mine or others.  hehe I can only relate with my experiences.  One of them was:  each reiki's master strength was not the same.  I've gone to 3 on separate occasions.  Each one's strength was different. 

The first one was the strongest of all.  6-7 years experience at that time. She said she felt this burst from my chest (energy flowing out) while I was speaking to her on the phone.    I said nothing at al about the burst during the inital convo.  I didn't even realized it was happening until she mentioned it.  I briefly examine the sensation; the same effect like the force at my feet.

the second one actually placed her hands on me.  20+ years of experience at that time. The force at the feet was observed.  The her hands were unusually warm, warmer than non-reiki hands.

the third one, I didn't feel anything at all.  She was just certified.  compared to the previous two who had experience ranging from 6 to 20 years.

Overall, the healing for me was just partial cleansing.  I wasn't expecting miracles.

I should also mention that the UHBE system utlizes as many healers as possible on the recipient if it is necessary.  I've heard a group of 10 on 1 person.  I've seen a group of 5 on 1 person many times. 

All the chapters  in the US and Canada do the sessions for free, always.

Lozt Soul:
Lucky you... Free sessions. :smile:

edit: typos

Edited by Calen (10/07/02 05:58 PM)

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Total Amazement [Re: postalboy]
    #940857 - 10/07/02 05:56 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

LOL

rsoul???

It would be hard to accidentally hit R while aiming for S, O, or U...
fun with phonetics, eh?

--------------------

OfflineCalen
journeyman
    #940895 - 10/07/02 06:10 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

How original... heh

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order