Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleReverseOsmosis
Stranger

Hearing Thoughts "Crazy"
    #9368070 - 12/04/08 08:38 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Simple question. People who say/talk about hearing thoughts. Hearing what the other is thinking or picturing what the other is thinking and being dead on. Those people are crazy?

Define "Crazy".

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSentient#6
Servant of the Gods
Male

Re: Hearing Thoughts "Crazy" [Re: ReverseOsmosis]
    #9368960 - 12/04/08 10:42 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Well, having shared a bed with a paranoid schizophrenic for many years, and having had a few..."episodes" myself, I tend to think I have a better grasp of insanity than the average person.

I personally have had a few curious time travel/telepathy experiences. I tend to think myself as a rational person, always trying to use my limited logic to disprove "insane" thoughts. But I can't come up with any explanation to pass off what I've experienced as "just a delusion."

I won't go into detailing my last episode-like experience too much, cause you'd think me insane. :P  But it was induced by a few small hits of dry leaf salvia. I know, seems impossible to the average person, but I must admit, I think I'm more prone to falling into delusional states than the average person for a few good reasons. 

To me, true insanity, is when you carry out actions, and you have no logic or reason as to why you're doing them. I've been at the point where I couldn't remember my past, and couldn't formulate any plans into the future. Couple that with a voice that monologued what everyone was about to do off and on for hours. It's scary shit, especially when you start to enjoy it.

Insanity isn't a 24/7 ailment, at least not for most people. It's a state of mind that holds no reason or logic based around yer 5 "normal" senses.

Unfortunately the "schizo" I shared a bed with truly believes his delusions are realer than real, and now his minds malfunctions leads his life. They make him believe he is a messiah, and that he is a tool for the Gods to vanquish evil from earth. To a normal person this doesen't make any sense, but until you have delusions you'll never know just how strong they are.

For me, the more I tried to use good o'le logic to disprove a delusion while it was happening, the stronger and more convincing they became.

But anywho, insanity is very subjective. Again, although I'm in a clear state of mind now, I still can't pass off a few certain things I've experienced as "just a delusion."

Damn the rabbit hole...

--------------------
Last night I was honored with the Nobel Prize in theoretical physics. This worldwide recognition has given me the opportunity to bring hope to a war-ravaged world. I vowed to myself I would work like a dog at this. But now, it's 10:30 in the morning and I'm just getting out of bed. I did get up earlier around 8:00am, but I just lied in bed for a while, and then...jerked off. I've got to stop masturbating, it makes me too lazy. Stop it Albert...stop it.

~Albert Einstein.

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Hearing Thoughts "Crazy" [Re: ReverseOsmosis]
    #9368971 - 12/04/08 10:44 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I hear thoughts. I believe it's telepathy though and not schizophrenia. Schizophrenia is a label modern medicine sticks on it so they can make big bucks from medications.

InvisibleSentient#6
Servant of the Gods
Male

Re: Hearing Thoughts "Crazy" [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9369041 - 12/04/08 10:57 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

True, true. Saying someone is Schizophrenic is about as broad as saying someone is "sick." But the symptoms of "schizophrenia" is becoming ever more interesting to me.

Especially ever since a friend of mine also reported that a "presence" was manipulating people around him, and whispering to him what it was going to make a person do next. He was on mushrooms, and I know to certainty that he wasn't bullshiting me, I didn't even tell him about my telepathic-esque experiences before he told me about his.

I think we experienced the same type of "delusion" and just interpreted it differently. Oh, there's another personal definition of insanity; misinterpreting information you receive from beyond yer 5 senses. :laugh:

I've had these experiences on Acid, Ganja, and Salvia(both extract and dry leaf) But fortunately never in a sober state of mind.

Can any psychologist's out there offer an explanation? Only thing I could come up with is that your brain is receiving all the information the person is doing, but then the brain takes a 5 second delay to send me the information in visual form. I don't believe this, but its the only thing I got that doesn't make me sound loony. : /

--------------------
Last night I was honored with the Nobel Prize in theoretical physics. This worldwide recognition has given me the opportunity to bring hope to a war-ravaged world. I vowed to myself I would work like a dog at this. But now, it's 10:30 in the morning and I'm just getting out of bed. I did get up earlier around 8:00am, but I just lied in bed for a while, and then...jerked off. I've got to stop masturbating, it makes me too lazy. Stop it Albert...stop it.

~Albert Einstein.

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Hearing Thoughts "Crazy" [Re: Sentient#6]
    #9369058 - 12/04/08 11:00 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I think there is a 6th sense that just isnt widely accepted in the medical world yet. That is the sense of thought and perhaps we have receptors in our minds that show us things going on that have been carried to us through residual waves residing in a sorta "aether realm".

Ive heard thoughts sober many a time.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Salvia

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being