Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemagicpurplecow
Lapsed Addict

Re: night or day?
    #93527 - 05/15/00 02:23 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

I usually trip at night because it's easier to see visuals, I know I won't have to open the door, and when I go outside, I feel less conspicuous. I've always wanted to spend an afternoon in the wilderness while on shrooms, but haven't felt comfortable trying it yet. If I do it alone I might get into trouble, and If I go with friends then the probability of one of us doing somthing stupid and all of us getting arrested is multiplied. Any suggestions?

--------------------
If you see a purple cow, you're having a level four trip. If you become one, well, that's a level five.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemagicpurplecow
Lapsed Addict

Re: night or day? [Re: magicpurplecow]
    #93528 - 05/15/00 02:23 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

I usually trip at night because it's easier to see visuals, I know I won't have to open the door, and when I go outside, I feel less conspicuous. I've always wanted to spend an afternoon in the wilderness while on shrooms, but haven't felt comfortable trying it yet. If I do it alone I might get into trouble, and If I go with friends then the probability of one of us doing somthing stupid and all of us getting arrested is multiplied. Any suggestions?

--------------------
If you see a purple cow, you're having a level four trip. If you become one, well, that's a level five.

Anonymous

#93529 - 05/15/00 04:08 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

I like better shroomin at night, but trippin at daytime is more of a clear buzz to me. One of friends hates trippin at night time, because he badtrips almost every time he did. All I'm sayin is that in depends on you try both and eventually you get confortable with the time and setting that your shroomin.

------------------
Take it easy and
D'ont get too high!

Anonymous

#93530 - 05/16/00 01:40 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Night is much better for me, not as much paranoia (problem for me on shrooms and weed)and if anyone asks why you look fucked up you can say you just woke up nauseated and threw up, always works for me.

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#93531 - 05/16/00 01:50 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

I say nightime cause it is easier to light up a room if for some reason you felt more comfortable with it,but darkening a room is much more difficult.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Anonymous

#93532 - 05/17/00 07:53 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I like daytrips.

The sun is my ally and I love him more than anything. But night/dusk is excellent for trippy visuals. The sun can sometimes get too much... :frown:

(Sorry if I offended you dear Sun, but when I'm getting deep fried both physically and mentally you get a bit annoying. Never much though...) :smile:

------------------
//Moomin666 -When madness is an art...

OfflineViolent-J
addict

#93533 - 05/17/00 07:06 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

A clear, blue sky gives me the most intricate and beautiful patterns and visuals I have ever seen.

------------------
I'm the Neckcutta and I'm 3 blocks away
Violent, Violent, Violent J

--------------------
------------------------
"Oh Shinon, you crazy diamond!" -- Mr. Burns

InvisiblePrellgott
addict
    #93534 - 05/18/00 07:26 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

night...

I allways trip at night mostly at the beach....I eat them between 23-24 and at the morning I watch the sun rise and go swimming...

--------------------
i'm back

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
    #93535 - 05/21/00 08:11 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I am DayTripper.
I am WoodsTripper.

------------------
What does it all mean?

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineZounds

Loc: Phoenix, Arizona
    #93536 - 05/21/00 11:15 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I like day tripping more. Tripping at night freaks me out. I'm always afraid of the boogey man jumping out of the shadows.

Anonymous

#93537 - 05/21/00 01:20 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

definately if you get paranoid, then night time is the time to trip. but do try both, you might find that you trip better in the day, with more light, i know i do.

Anonymous

#93538 - 05/21/00 01:40 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

i appreciate tripping both night and day. they both have their advantages. the first time i tripped was in the daytime in the forest, it was incredible, the best shroom trip i've ever had. does everyone agree that their first trip was their best?

------------------
Categorize in your rolidex, whose flow is next?

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
    #93539 - 05/22/00 10:44 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Actually, I always think my last trip was the best. That's probably because I've tried more and more each time.

------------------
What does it all mean?

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Anonymous

#93540 - 05/23/00 01:45 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

It is all about the daytime. I personally think there is nothing better than tripping on a SUNNY Summer day, everything just seems so right to me, the colors the temp etc.

------------------
"I'm not from Philly but some say im BLUNT"

OfflineVorpal
old hand

Loc: Kingston, Ontario, Canada
    #93541 - 05/23/00 05:14 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I had the best trip I've ever had 2 days ago. I went camping for the weekend with friends. I found the perfect place in the woods in the middle of the day. There was a rock to sit on, a little stream that emptied in to a lake. I was surrounded by ferns and trees. The place was incredible even when I was sober. After that experience, I definitley prefer the daytime.

Anonymous

#93542 - 05/25/00 07:06 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, I'd have to agree that trippin at night is way better, especially walking around a massive park like me and a friend did. You do see better visuals, and everything seems so surreal. I haven't yet tripped during the day, I was wondering if there are certain aspects of day tripping I should know about to prevent any disaster from happening. Maybe the sun melts you or something... I don't know.
Night, nature, music. The three bliss things on shrooms.

Part Man, Part Mushroom.

------------------
smile on your brother,
everybody get together,
and love one another right now.

Anonymous

#93543 - 05/25/00 08:39 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I like to dose at midnight, getting to sleep after is easier when exhausted, I get to watch the sunrise, and all the birdies freaking out at about four. The dark enhances all the visuals, and if I go to the beach, it's empty of everyone. Just watch out for the cops, if they see you out and about at four AM they will hassle you out of boredom.

OfflineDinoMyc
Ipsa scientiapotestas est
    #93544 - 05/27/00 08:46 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

SUNSET is beautiful..
nothing like it..
enough said

--------------------
If I made affront, I apologize.
If I made affirmation, I apologize.
I merely came to listen, came to say.

Anonymous

#93545 - 06/24/00 03:50 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Tripping on a beach in northern California is where it's at. If you time it right, watching the sunset towards the end of your trip kind of keeps you "gone" for a little longer.

Anonymous

#93546 - 07/09/00 05:11 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Daytime is nice because the colors and going people watching, the brightness. Night is good because you feel liberated, like the world is yours, and everything has a mysterious feel to it, almost mystical.

I like to eat shrooms around 5 or 6. That way I trip both during the day and night. And if you have ever watched a sunset while on a high dose of shrooms, it is a very enlightening and religious experience. I did that once and I was in total bliss. Anyone who likes tripping should experience this once in their life.

------------------
Rational thought is interpretation according to a scheme which we cannot control.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order