Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: E + Shrooms = Fun or Disaster?
    #93512 - 05/14/00 11:12 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I know this probably won't help you much, but here goes what I know anyway. When you mix shrooms w/ ectasy, it's called MX missile (I think). I'm kinda drunk now, so forgive mistakes. Anyway, I've heard its fun, but I don't have any experience w/ it myself. Mileage may vary, I suppose. I'm pretty sure you can find much more info if you surf the web a little although waiting for an answer here would probably be easier, but may take a little longer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOverDOSEr
enthusiast
    #93514 - 05/15/00 01:45 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

hey mike! I don't know. I've never done this mix. You say you wanna feel the X more than the shrooms,maybe you should just try shrooms alone first. I've done both and find em to be pretty different.don't underestimate shrooms whatever you do. IMO, they kick ecstasy's ass. if you mix em and have never done shrooms,you may be overwhelmed cuz you won't know what to expect from the shrooms. be careful whatever you do. good luck.

Anonymous

#93515 - 05/15/00 08:52 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

OverDOSER,

I realize that if i take too many shrooms, it can blow X out of the water and i'll feel mostly shrooms.

I'm wondering whats a good combo so i can feel both..preferably more on the side of the XTC (refer back to original questions up top)

BTW...i'm 130 LBS and my drug tolerance is slightly below average.

Anonymous

#93516 - 05/15/00 01:36 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I definetly think you should experience shrooms by themselves before you mix them with E....if you do and still wanna mix them than go right ahead.

BTW....Shrooms vs. Ecstacy....Shrooms win by way of knockout in the first round. hehe

Anonymous

#93517 - 05/15/00 01:56 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Smurf,
You do have a point. Maybe i should experience shrooms by itself first.

However, I'll be getting shrooms at the same time i'm getting the XTC.

And since XTC sets one in such a ecstatic mood...i think that greatly enhances the chance of having a good trip with shrooms and other psychedelics..

I minus well take both at the same time.
Can anybody answer my questions posted up the top of this thread?

Offlinegeorgewash
old hand
    #93518 - 05/15/00 02:30 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Well here is my recomendation (from personal experience). Pop your pill of exctacy, then wait about 3 hours. Eat an 1/8th or half an 1/8th and wait for the shrooms to kick in. As the E begins to wear off, the mushrooms will start to take over. At first the two effects will be mixed, but slowly the sensations of the mushrooms will become clearer. I think its a great way to be introduced to both drugs personally. This way you get to feel the E, the E and mushrooms together, and feel the mushrooms by themself. Personally I don't like E, if you do drugs to get fucked up, or feel good about yoruself you'll probably like it. If you do drugs to learn about yourself and the world, you'll probably like mushrooms more. IMHO
If your gonna ride the mx missle do it when you have a whole day available to recover after the trip. E drains you, and you will most likely feel out of it the next day, so give yourself time...Hope this helps

g-dub

Anonymous

#93519 - 05/16/00 01:51 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I have over a year of experience with MDMA myself, and have had about 4 mushroom experiences now, the last one being an MX missile...I took the X about 30 mins before the shrooms...they ended up hitting me around the same time...i'm not sure if the X made a huge difference, but i had a really fun trip....overall the mushrooms overpowered my roll, shrooms tend to give me an intense body high and euphoria on their own...i'd recommend nitrous oxide over X though...nitrous oxide is utterly amazing on shrooms :eek:

Anonymous

#93520 - 05/16/00 11:22 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I would agree that it may be a good idea to do shrooms by themselves once, just cause that is a lot of fun, but if you want a transe-dance sort of state, then you probably still want the e.

I would NOT recommend taking more shrooms after you've already taken some. Once you're already tripping, when you take more, it has exponential effects, and chances of a bad trip go up considerably.

If you have low tolerence to begin with, I wouldn't recommend taking 1/8... I would take less than that, espcially if you want the e to be stronger than the shrooms. Take maybe 1.5-2g. I would say probably take the 3 first, and then take the shrooms maybe 1.5 or 2 hours later.

Anonymous

#93521 - 05/17/00 02:00 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

MX missile.........GRRRRREAT !!!!!!!

But to pipe in with my $0.02.......you should definitely try to find out how sensitive you are to fungal psychedelics and how long it takes for the shrooms to kick in.
Then pop one pill (or whatever amount you need to feel a good roll) and wait untill you are peaking, then follow up with the shrooms.
If you are concerned with the body load of the combined X + shrooms, wait a little bit longer before poppin' the shrooms, let's say when you feel the X-peak ending.

------------------
How do I change my signature ??

Anonymous

#93522 - 05/20/00 04:28 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

MX-missles are the best! you will love your first trip. Be careful of the shrooms, they like to fuck with your brain, especially if you have never done them before. what you want to do is take about 2g shrooms (if you want the X more distinct) then pop an X about an hour later. that will be a nice first MX-missle.

Offlinebomb
old hand
    #93523 - 05/20/00 08:47 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Totaly Agree with SCShroomer!!

I have done this combo way to many times.
Shrooms first then E an hour - 2 hours later. Just make sure you are really feeling the shrooms so you tell the dif when the E kicks in. About 2 grams of dried shrooms is about right. Maybe a little less since you are light. Will have the time of your life and still be able to dance and shit.

What a great combo!!

Invisibleethernaut
Great Popsicle

#93524 - 05/25/00 09:19 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

hello, i have does this in both orders, and in my experience, if i want an "enhanced" e trip, i'll take 1 e first and then take about 1/2 an average dose of mushrooms (for me, a little more than 1/4 oz.) when i'm peaking on the e's (although i usually get impatient and eat them way too early). That way, the e keeps me up and happy, and the mushrooms sort of extend the short e trip, and add a "trippy" layer to my perceptions-- with-- for me, anyway-- a really enhanced sense of touch and atmosphere.
Usually when I eat them in the other order, I take a normal dose of mushrooms, and eat 1/2 an e or snort it if i feel like it later-- i found it helps out on trips where i'm getting really tired and i want to stay up, or if i'm feeling uncomfortable and overwhelmed in my surrounds. not that i think e is a bad trip antidote-- my mind is the only thing that can control that-- but it has helped me out.
by the way, i find on e that if i smoke weed before i want to come down, it totally bosses the mdma around and i'm suddenly down and just stoned-- the exact opposite of what weed does to pychedlics for me-- does anyone else get that?

Invisibleethernaut
Great Popsicle

#93525 - 05/25/00 09:20 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

whoops, i meant 1/16 oz. of shrooms to 1 e up there!

InvisibleStranger
synthetic rthyme
Male
Loc: Texas, USA
    #93526 - 05/27/00 03:09 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

im doing 4 grams of mushrooms and 1 pill of E in a few weeks.. should be fun :smile:

--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite." Huxley

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order