Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Microscope

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Mahjong

Loc: Okanagan
liberty or death (or pans) (pics)
    #934632 - 10/05/02 03:46 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

me and niggy. went a picking today. we were picking some cullinary mush for my GF, and of course whatever else popped up....

heres some delicious milk caps, notice how deeply blue they bruise.

there are also a pile of gymnopilus spectabilus that niggy found in the basket too.
niggy thought it would be our lucky day because he found 30 dollars in the ditch on the way there.
he already had about 4-5 dried grams of libs and twice that of pan subbs dried with him :smile: they were for me because i gave him my spots, but hes taking them all tonight plus all the pan subbs we found and were going to see red dragon :smile: woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
here he is with some of the pan subbs

and a few more of todays pans

of course the real stars here are the libertycaps
id like to show some, but apparently now i have an upload limit, curses.
but there was quite a nice collection.

ill see if i can send some shots to niggy for upload later on today 

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineviscid
dikaryon

Loc: the mycological center of...
Re: liberty or death (or pans) (pics) [Re: Mitchnast]
    #934852 - 10/05/02 05:44 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

i dont understand the comfort levels involved in posting pictures of yourself hunting mushrooms, fully aware of being in possession of psychedelics.
what gives.
is canada free like that, or are you guys just ballsy.
that is the second time i've seen that kids face on the internet with mushrooms.
i'm just concerned a little.
beautiful, excellent mushrooms. which lactarius is in the basket? delisciosa(us)?
mine always stain greenish. and they have to be cooked really well, or they can taste funny....
peace.

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
    #934856 - 10/05/02 05:46 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Niiice!
Niggy is in his attack position i belive...

MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

OfflineStInvetroThomas
Damn straight I'm a hunter.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Estonia
Re: liberty or death (or pans) (pics) [Re: MAIA]
    #934891 - 10/05/02 06:12 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

It is because we live in Canada...and the nazi anti drug regime is not as firmly planted as in the US...errr at least that is why I would have no trouble posting pics of myself on here...God bless C A N A D A.

cheers

--------------------
"...I found dozens of single specimens.  That's what I call hunting.  There are only a few "good" hunters here, even now.  You're certainly in that group.  I would imagine if we hunted together we'd find our styles are similar."
- Mr. Mushrooms

RIP Matt, your friendship and your contributions to the world of fungi will be missed. Unfortunately we never got to hunt together.

St Thomas

OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness

Re: liberty or death (or pans) (pics) [Re: StInvetroThomas]
    #936107 - 10/06/02 09:35 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

well its the next day and theres no sign of niggy. he was exploring the inconceivable. we dropped him off on the higway. :smile:
at one point we were at red dragon, and he torns to me with wild eyes and says "JESUS BABY MARY"
i nod and smile, and then he mumbles gibberish.
i think he said at some point something like "evrything woah but its all good on the mountain peak"
and "you think? we can think, like... the same! its the same! thats why.. eeeee were thinking the SAME thing!"
then we went to a park after the movie and talked philosophy.
niggy was thinking this way for the first time and was awfully
good at it. :smile: told him he should hit the spirituality forum :smile:
heres the rest of the pics.

the picture of me in the car is after a long day of digging around in dungheaps and cow pastures in the rain. so im filthy, dirty, smelly and soaking wet.
niggy got over his fear of cows :smile:
the fist pile of libs is from the first feild. those were quite large mushrooms, one was nearly 10 inches long. and had a cap the size of a loonie. :smile:
anyway, still waiting for niggys post, hope he got home all right :smile:

--------------------

Offlineledfethered
Student ofShroomery
Loc: Mid Atlantic, U.S.
Re: liberty or death (or pans) (pics) [Re: viscid]
    #936223 - 10/06/02 12:11 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Viscid,

It?s a sad state of affairs when we have to be concerned about posting pictures of ourselves with nature?s fruits in our hand isn?t it? You would think Government would have more on their docket to deal with than chasing down a few people trying to get a trip on mushrooms. You would think the risk of illness or death would be enough to fear, but add to it this strange fascination government has with people experimenting with their minds and it?s a scary world out there.

Are they afraid we are going to stumble across something while in an altered state of mind that will expose the brainwashing they have committed since the beginning of time? Hey, those sound like good lyrics!

Now, if one sells mushrooms to another, this may be some reasonable justification for calling it a crime. Same with Herbs but the main problem with MJ is they haven?t figured out a way to keep us from growing it for free if it were legalized. Those in power cannot stand the thought of people getting mind-altering drugs for free. They want you to get drugs from the legal pushers like the pharmaceutical companies.

It is ludicrous to think of all the time, effort and money spend on drug enforcement and the hypocritical ?War on Drugs?. No wonder the inept bastards cant find a goddamn terrorist! They?re too busy looking for those ?Evil Doers? in cow pastures trying to find a free mind trip, or flying around looking for that terrible deadly plant known as Cannabis! Actually they?re just pissed that they are not collecting taxes on the biggest cash crop in virtually all of the states in America!

Peaceful people should not have to worry about possession of freaking plants and fungus. This is a fucked up society where carrying a gun can be legal but carrying a freaking mushroom is felony! In modern society we are told that smoking a dick is ok but smoking a joint is a horrific act of irresponsibility that leads to social destruction!

I need a drink.

Peace

--------------------
Only man's arrogance could deem a mushroom illegal.

OfflineNiGGy
Stranger
Loc: Nova Scotia, Canada
    #936280 - 10/06/02 12:43 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Trip report

Ate the shrooms in the theatre bathroom. Our pan subb find, and a few dried grams of liberty caps...Got into the theatre and waited for the movie to start...I never understood a single part of that movie. I don't know if my eyes were closed half the time or what...I was just sitting there in my seat fiddleing with my hands that looked pretty crazy at the time..I probably looked like I was really mentally handicapped. I couldent really speak english. It was alot of jibberish, every now and then, I would go on about something to mitch. He responded "EXACTLY! I KNOW!" "Yup thats right" LOL :smile:

I kept thinking about mellow space. I think I pictured like a lil area with different patterns with somebody sitting inside..Just being mellow...And I said everyboday has a mellow space..

The movie was over and we waited for everybody to leave and we left. I wasent really getting any visuals though I don't think...Thats weird. I expected the place to look warped. But its all good!  I was guided to the car by his gf while he got my backpack for me. And then I started saying how human life is a life cycle. We are born with the ability to love, which then leads to reroducing. Then we die..And our children continue the life cycle and it all goes on. And that were just like were cells...not microscopic cells..But were big masses of cells....Complex cells. Cells live, multiply...And in time die!
And why we have to live a certian way is because if we didn't we'd de-evolve. And they want us to keep getting smarter and more technology etc, but in time might cost us the earth we live in.

Then we went to a local playground and talked phlosiphy and stuff for a bit. And I ate an orange with peelings and all. Dug in it with my hands and stuff and made a mess! Bhahah.
Something like that!

Ohh what a crazy night! I wonder if the people in the theatre thought I was mental or tripping or something...

This trip made me seem to break down living and everything and analyze humans and how our lives work. Its cool to look at things that way once in a while!

But bad trips...Do people using mushroooms for the right purposes ever have them? Because theres no way I could see that experince I had being bad.

I think mitch said that people who have them arent using them for the right purposes and dont know what their getting in to or something simular.

All in all, great satuaday! Thanks !  :grin:

Edited by NiGGy (10/06/02 01:01 PM)

Anonymous

Post deleted by users_request [Re: Mitchnast]
    #936292 - 10/06/02 12:52 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness

Re: liberty or death (or pans) (pics) [Re: Anonymous]
    #936663 - 10/06/02 04:24 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

more, way more.

--------------------

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery
Loc: ON DA BLOCK
    #936756 - 10/06/02 05:02 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

libertys are some potent mofos

--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness

Re: liberty or death (or pans) (pics) [Re: Dobie]
    #938140 - 10/07/02 01:23 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

yes the orange. i handed niggy an orange and he couldnt figure out what it was for, i said, its an orange man, we eat this stuff. we put it in our face holes, mush it with our teeth and mix it up with spit then squeeze it down into our bellies, then eventually poop it out.
try it youll see.
so he gets this crazy grin, and takes a bite out of it like its an apple.
my GF tries to stop him but i said "leave him be, hes knows what hes doing"
then he started saying how what tastes bad to us, can taste good to us, because its all in our mind, so dirt can taste good and i can eat dirt, its all good.....
my GF kept saying no no no, but me, you know i was YES YES YES, EAT DIRT MMMM! knock out the middle man SHOW THEM ALL!
wah ha ha ha
all the while he was eating this orange, peel and all.
it was a big fat seedless naval orange, all that was left in the end was a small chunk of orange, some peel and some meat.
he literally ate it like a monkey.
this guy has an amazing ability to maintain composure in a densly packed theatre full of people watching a psychotic suspence flick.  lord of the rings would have been better for a good trip IMHO
for a while i was so worried i couldnt eat my chocolait bar, i just kept wondering how the hell we were gonna get him out.
i was thinking of dressing him up in my long coat and hat and carrying him out like a drunk, passed the croud for the second show, there were no back exits. then i remembered i had to get his bag back for him (confiscated at the door) and i couldnt immagine him going up and asking for it back. so i just got my GF to lead him out and i got the bag.
god that was some worms for me. theres something spooky about being ground control in a theatre lobby, especially when you know the person may well be completely in the equation of fractal logic.  im very surprised he diddnt trip over level 3 (from what i gathered) because he ate alot of shrooms,
easily 4 grams of libs and about 10 or so large pan subbs.
(i consider that alot)
hmm, if he ate all the libs we picked that day it might have been a different story. :smile:
that would have been cool. but we might have all wound up in shit :P
in the early summer and late spring i know a spot where fireflies come out. ive tripped there before. wish we could have done that. fireflies leave patterns :smile:

--------------------

Offlineshroomologist
Loc: SouthEastern US
Re: liberty or death (or pans) (pics) [Re: NiGGy]
    #938416 - 10/07/02 02:44 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

In reply to:

But bad trips...Do people using mushroooms for the right purposes ever have them? Because theres no way I could see that experince I had being bad.

I know what you mean. I've had an uncomfortable trip, only because the place i was (huge club for Sasha and Digweed), wasn't very comfortable, and really crowded.

I don't think i've had a BAD trip where i start flipping out and geek out. most of mine are mellow comfortable trips, based on open mindset, philosophy and complex thought. I don't understand why some friends of mine, and kids at parties try then just to get completely fucked up. I guess each person does them for a certain reason, i just feel i'm getting the most out of them of anyone i know.

Did you have fun niggy?
Sounded like a blast.

My first time dosing, was with my ex GF at a park, took 1/8oz. Started feeling it come on (potent shrooms) then we took the other 1/8oz. We stayed there a while, then decided it would be fun to watch a movie.

We picked: The Others (Nicole kidman, scary ghost movie)

This movie had to be the scariest, most frightening movie i've ever seen. We were literally holding onto eachother, thinking this was really happening to us. We were in the movie, watching the ghosts. It was totally scary. But I had such a fuckin blast! The whole time i was havin fun, just scared out of my wits.

Movies on shrooms are a blast!

OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: liberty or death (or pans) (pics) [Re: shroomologist]
    #1869194 - 08/31/03 09:14 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

i expect way more mushrooms this year, what with all the conditions being ideal, lately i feel i have mushrooms in my veins, when i walk into the crisp, damp september air, i feel myself grow, i smell the grass roots being colonized with mycelium, i sence the pastures glow with static intellect, evry day draws closer to the inevitable.
liberty caps will soon appear. all the conditions are adequate for an early flush. so i go hunting evry few days, i live next to a pasture below the dykes and below sea level where cool humid air and rain collect, they collect best in the irrigation ditches full of sage grass and well trampled and manured (or hoovred) by cattle, water gently forms small shallow pools here around the bases of the sage, enough to provide a perfect scource of moisture.
its so soon i can feel it crawling. probably in a week, certainly within 2. the season should be peaking in a month to a month and a half. its cooling down early this year (compaired to last year)
and it was the wettest summer we have had in known history, the dung and soul have mingled in moisture all the hot summer long, sheilded from direct sunlight by tall, healthy grases.
i intend to spend days searching, travelling by vehicle to far off feilds, highlands and lowlands. i hope to find that one magic spot, where the semis dont hide gregariously in the odd clump of dense grass, but rather grow in tight clusters in the close-mowed meadow of cattle grazed green, for the picking, and for the consuming.

--------------------

Offlinehot48yearolds
Dharmakaya
Male User Gallery
Loc: lazy river road
    #4238275 - 05/31/05 12:01 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

cool hat man...

--------------------
"Truth is more in the process than in the result."
- J. Krishnamurti

"We ourselves are not an illusory part of Reality; rather are we Reality itself illusorily conceived." Wei Wu Wei

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: liberty or death (or pans) (pics) [Re: hot48yearolds]
    #4239643 - 05/31/05 01:05 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

hot48 please dont bring up old threads... look at the date on that puppy.

OfflineTrippinOnOranges
Stranger

Re: liberty or death (or pans) (pics) [Re: CptnGarden]
    #8494279 - 06/06/08 11:30 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

im posting on a SIX YEAR OLD thread waseome lol dudes above me wrote that like three years ago lol

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Microscope

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification