Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejuicemonkey
Stranger
Loc: BC
People make me so damn mad
    #931862 - 10/04/02 12:35 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Man, sometimes people make me so fucking frustrated. Mainly, talking about drugs. I have a few friends who aren't against shrooms(have done them before)...but they STILL don't know anything about it. And i kind of take pride in the fact that i REALLY know quite a bit about what i stick in my body...so it makes me mad when they don't quite believe me.
First of all, my one friend think that doing shrooms 'simulates' food poisoning and it makes your stomach bleed. I tried telling him that was bullshit. he's like, i dunno man. I'm just like, 'god believe me. i can print shit out if you want'. so that pisses me off.
I've also been told many other things by other friends(which i countered by the way...and now they know the truth. they believe me). things like 'man i heard shrooms eat away at your intestines. i'm never doing them' or 'i hear you'll get visuals according to the design on the blotter paper". and then of course there is the famous, 'man when you do acid, it collects in your spine'. And no matter how much proof i try to give that this is not true....these people STILL won't believe me.

then there's just times i'm talkin about some threads i saw on this board. stuff like really high doses and stuff. we just are talkin about drugs and i'm like, 'theres people out there that have eaten like 70 hits of acid or more'. And they simply won't believe me. he's like, 'man you can't believe anyone on the internet. they are all lying'. i tried to explain the way it works and how, for the most part, this simply isn't true. but still, he won't believe me.

doesn't that just piss you off? So i made this topic to get some answers. I'm gonna send this thread to a few friends. then maybe that will 'wake' them up. So PLEASE lets get some answers/info on everything that i addressed. the more the better. I'm almost positive after i send them this thread...they will finally believe me.

--------------------
I saw my mind do warp 10, hit the brakes, put it in reverse and back all over me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
Re: People make me so damn mad [Re: juicemonkey]
    #932025 - 10/04/02 01:28 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

stupidity sux. i have eaten well over 1000 hits of acid and function extremely well, thank you.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
Loc: Playa del Carmen
    #932102 - 10/04/02 01:53 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Juice, not everyone can be above average.  The world is full of stupid people.  Accept that fact and you will be happier.. :smile: 

--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

Offlinejuicemonkey
Stranger
Loc: BC
Re: People make me so damn mad [Re: mickey_rourke]
    #932139 - 10/04/02 02:07 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

yeah i guess. but still so frustrating.

1000 hits man? that's a lot. crazy. was that all at once or over the years?

--------------------
I saw my mind do warp 10, hit the brakes, put it in reverse and back all over me

Offlinespliffguru
guru of spliffs

Re: People make me so damn mad [Re: mickey_rourke]
    #932140 - 10/04/02 02:07 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Each joint makes you lose half an iq point. HAH!

--------------------
There was a point to this message, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
    #932145 - 10/04/02 02:09 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Well, good for you for putting the facts straight.
Yes it is annoying that these urban myths spread and stick in peoples minds. A lot of it is anti-drug propaganda.
But remember, where do these people go to find the truth? The information that sets the record straight isnt mainstream. Most doctors wont know as much as most of the people on this website concerning psilobybin.
Thumbs up for the shroomery.
Thumbs down to ignorance, although it isn't really the fault of your friends, they are more victims of gossip than ignorant. :wink:

Good luck

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

Offlinepezbomb
exploding pez

Loc: Seattle, Washington
Re: People make me so damn mad [Re: DreaMaTrix]
    #932298 - 10/04/02 02:57 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Spread your own myths! Just make sure to make them about 6 times as ridiculous as anything they will believe and reverse roles! Keep insisting on the truth of your rumor, how friends of friends have experienced the rumor. Maybe they will figure it out..  :tongue:

--------------------
-------
The golden age was the age when gold didn't reign.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #934016 - 10/05/02 07:23 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Man, what fucking morons. I know someone that reckons you can overdose from more than 3 tabs of acid.....jesus.... That's just stupid. Explain to them that the RIGHT shrooms picked are non toxic and safer than alcohol.

Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

Loc: look into a child's eyes,...
Re: People make me so damn mad [Re: Sheepish]
    #934510 - 10/05/02 12:43 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

safer than alcohol? SHIAT! hellyeah!
alcohol kills more people every year than crack coccaine and heroin COMBINED.  :grin: 

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Re: People make me so damn mad [Re: whiterastahippie]
    #936047 - 10/06/02 04:37 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

"So, thanks for inviting me to your little Drug and Alcohol campaign tonight, you fine upstanding citizens you wink, wink, nudge, nudge" :smirk: Bill Hicks is a legend. Once upon a time I would have been one of those people that laughed if you told me shrooms and acid were safer than alcohol, but it's true. 

Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

Re: People make me so damn mad [Re: Sheepish]
    #936265 - 10/06/02 10:35 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

LOL...i burn bill hicks cd's and pass them out to friends....i love bill hicks. sheepish, you're an alright dude. :grin: 

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

Anonymous

Post deleted by Papaver [Re: juicemonkey]
    #936560 - 10/06/02 01:35 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

Re: People make me so damn mad [Re: ]
    #937447 - 10/06/02 07:25 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

he kinda lost it sometimes though...i went and downloaded everything i could find off the internet by him...poor guy didn't make it to good in some of his shows...like nobody was laughing...and he just didn't seem to into it.
but everybody has bad days...being a standup comic has to be a hard job.

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

OfflineAlbino_Jesus
Clearly Retarded
 User Gallery

Loc: Construction ahead...
    #937760 - 10/06/02 08:50 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

what makes me mad... or at the very least, sad, is people who actually USE drugs without doing all the research first.
yeah, I tried pot without really knowing anything about it, but that's the only one. but if drugs are so scarey and dangerous to a person, why is this person taking them? using drugs you know nothing about is irresponsible. sure, doing shrooms won't cause physical damage to you, so taking them without knowing anything about them isn't a high risk. but what if you use the same lack of caution and take 5 meth pills or shoot up a first-and-last heroin dose that kills you? I see people taking drugs they know nothing about besides long-disproven myths and wonder how they even get the balls to take them. many years ago, I would have been scared shitless of shrooms and psychedelics because I really didn't know what to think or what the risks were. why are other people so careless?

--------------------
The only difference between the Republican and Democratic parties is the velocities with which their knees hit the floor when corporations knock on their door.
-Ralph Nader

Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

Re: People make me so damn mad [Re: Albino_Jesus]
    #937831 - 10/06/02 09:25 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

because they don't know. they have never had anything really bad happen to them, or anyone close to them, so the stories of how bad drugs are mean nothing to them.
some kids drive like maniacs until they get in a few wrecks and learn better.
some kids do all drugs with no caution until they end up in the hospital and learn better. IF they learn better.
that's how i got cautious.
the first day i drank, i smoked pot for the first time too....then everyday for three months i was fucked up on something. it was all for fun...then i ended up in the hospital. then i went sober for awhile....and now i'm careful. :smirk: 

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Re: People make me so damn mad [Re: Albino_Jesus]
    #938484 - 10/07/02 08:35 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Pot was the only drug, and alcohol, that I did without researching. Actually, first time I got buzzed on weed was kinda scary as I had no idea what was going on. But that only lasted a few minutes. When I got interested in acid, I decided to research the truth behind it instead of all the lies that kept me from wanting to try it. Found erowid.org and any drug that I want to try, I research plenty before making the plunge. Right now I only stick to shrooms, acid and pot. If I had tried acid without reading up on it, I would have been freaked out for sure. Thankfully I was equipped.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom