Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDamn
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

the Feelin of Trippin?
    #773852 - 07/24/02 03:44 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

ok im hopeing to trip tomorrow, just wondering, do i get the effect that im completely baked with visuals and stuff? am i gonna be able to have some control (to type, write, draw, walk around) ? thanx , PeacE

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemoosehead
poop deck
 User Gallery

Loc: pnw
Re: the Feelin of Trippin? [Re: Damn]
    #774027 - 07/24/02 04:48 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Im just going to guess your doing around 2 grams or something. Im also going to generalize alot since Ive only tripped 4 times and its different for every one.

I always feel pretty warm, not like actually warm but warm as in happy, content. If your having a good trip then your body will feel different at different times. Some times your hands will feel extremely strange or youll feel like your getting heavier or shrinking.

There probably unlimited possiblities on how some one could feel but Im guessing youll feel good.

InvisiblePsilosKube
I'm eat todd did

Loc: In bed with your woman
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: moosehead]
    #774052 - 07/24/02 04:55 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
PK

All information and images posted by myself are fictional and for entertainment purposes only. I accept no responsibility for inapropriate or Illegal use of this information.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #774221 - 07/24/02 05:51 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

It's hard to explain the feeling of tripping, but it's basically a very weird sensation. Like a stonage that keeps on building and building, but not getting muddled, but clarifies. The great thing about it is, you get taken higher than getting stoned, yet you don't get the implications of getting super blasted on pot (very tired, etc). It will feel a bit alien at first, but once you get settled into the peak, you'll be right at home.
Try not to have expectations of what should happen, but rather think "This IS happening to me" and play it out. Not every trip is the same, so don't be dissapointed if what happened to "Joe" didn't happen to you.

Invisiblematts
matts

[Re: PsilosKube]
    #774514 - 07/24/02 08:15 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#774659 - 07/24/02 09:31 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

All I gotta say is mushrooms are the best feeling ever, well I guess compared to E or something.

You really have to take a lot of cubensis to see shit. Its not like a gnome comes out of the tree and you have a full blown conversation wiht it or anything. Its more of a translucent movement over things. Distance is trippy as fuck. Look to the trees on the horizon on the hill, and you'll swear they are dancing.

Look at things up close and you'll understand everything about why and how things are living. Be outside, you'll feel free, and the fresh air is always comforting.

Extreme feels of happiness and maybe some extreme feelings of sadness or extreme feelings of THINKING and THINKING oh did I mention thinking. Its a very thinking drug, you feel like you understand everything there is in life and why it happends and how it happends. Philosophy is a great subject. Talk lots and have a GREAT time.

All what is said about stomach cramps or bad trips are not real. You'll have the best time of your life.

Offlinejustthiz
prozac über alles
    #775218 - 07/25/02 06:08 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

You'll experience the relativity of things (really experience not just being able to think about everything in the normal way) ...

A feeling that when the trip is going you (again) come home and see (experience) stuff that's always going on behind the scenes, as if you suddenly see where all the impulses in normal life come from and that those impulses just ARE life ... like you're amazed at "just being able to experience life"

A feeling that everything now makes much more sense or sense for the very first time ... if you've already tripped you'll probably say to yourself "how could I forget (not being able to experience) THIS when it's going on all the time..."

And the feeling that everything you ever held onto was just something you held onto, no more no less ... you'll look at those normal things of life in both ways.
Is THAT all / This is just everything / It's the way it just IS (yes it is)

A feeling of thinking very deeply within yourself as if talking to yourself (like you always do) ... but it seems to have a very strong meaning cause that little voice IS just you

Strange sensations (body / mind) :
For example: Hands that LOOK normal but somehow in a strange way feel "strange" ... in general looking at the things that just always are from a different angle ... it's exactly the same but it just has a different feel to it ... profoundness etc...

Feeling like you can't really be sure of anything if you think about it ... you slowly loose all things you can get a grip on cause it all means exactly what you want it to mean (for yourself)

No able to really relate to time... time doesn't have much meaning anymore and feels like it has "stopped" and you've arrived somewhere ...

Well that's already a lot of the things you'll probably can experience

But trying to explain tripping requires a trip, you'll see what I mean when tripping time is there...

cya

Edited by justthiz (07/25/02 06:40 AM)

Offlineshroomizzy
Souless
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Center of the Room
Re: the Feelin of Trippin? [Re: justthiz]
    #934494 - 10/05/02 12:36 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

mushrooms dont feel a damn thing like pot, the 'high' from shrooms is very alien at first and its like pretty much not like someone pictures in their head that has not taken them before, the high is pretty intense though from them

--------------------
:::::Sincerely Yours, I disown you:::::

OfflineAmber_Glow
Sat Chit Anand

#934613 - 10/05/02 01:36 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

You will still have control, it's not going to catapult you into a different universe completely. :smile:

The last time I tripped and did alot, and there was a period of time where I seemed to slip out of control of myself and suddenly regain it after a moment or so, and it kept happening.

Overall, don't worry and have fun! 

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #934820 - 10/05/02 03:33 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

no control shoomies always win! ha!
3.5 is lots with weed

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag