Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecatchlov
Jack Ass

Re: Survey: Sleeping on Shrooms [Re: absolute zero]
    #932528 - 10/04/02 04:13 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Just drink lots of beer when you ripped, when it wears off you can just pass out.
Works very well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#932564 - 10/04/02 04:29 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Low dose (3 or less grams): yes I have slept about 2 hours or so into it, that was my first trip and that's also when I realized I have a higher than average tolerance.

High dose ( 5+ grams): Never tried to sleep, too occupied with thought. I have yet to have visuals of any kind other than trails.

I have slept on acid too but that's another story.

Invisibleutopianglory
Spunkmuffin
Re: Survey: Sleeping on Shrooms [Re: ]
    #932841 - 10/04/02 06:50 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

To me it inhibits your sleep not unlike speed does.  That is that your mind is racing, too fast to calm down and go to sleep and even if you close your eyes in bed depending on the dose you might find it hard to let go of consciousness with all the colors flowing under your eyelids :smile:

It would seem to me almost everybody would not be able to sleep during a shroom trip.  i think that the responses you have got so far indicate this.  I would like to sleep on shrooms though I don't know whether it would be a: that different to normal sleep which often is a trip in itself and b: whether I would remember it anyway.

I guess you would have to find someone who can sleep and can remember the time during the sleep.

Offlinehappycamper
fresh on thescene
    #934465 - 10/05/02 12:11 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

The last time I ingested I ate 3.5 g of cubensis at around 5 pm and at around 12 I was trying to go to sleep and I couldn't at all so I figured I had some more shrooms and that if I was going to be up and be miserable I might as well trip some more. I ate another 2 g and got the real drowsy feeling I get about 15-20 minutes after digesting usually and fell asleep 10 minutes later. It was really strange and somewhat of a waste of shrooms although it did solve my sleeping problem at the time.

--------------------
"If you want to improve be content to be thought foolish & stupid." -quote from some movie

Invisiblevolturex
silverbug
Re: Survey: Sleeping on Shrooms [Re: EvilGir]
    #2042368 - 10/25/03 03:57 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Once I was with a girlfriend at my place with the chimney on listening to syd barret ,we where lying on the floor and I was so relaxed with the beautifull music,the tones of the fire on the walls ,everything was so calm and nice...... fell asleep.... next thing I know I was gasping for air and screaming at the same time feeling the craziest single moment of terror I have ever experienced I jumped at my friend and hold her very tight ;I was in shok.
When I managed to calm down a couple minutes later she asked me what the hell had just happened to me, all I could remember was the head of a mean looking bull outlined in blue and red neon kind of light(it wasnt that scary,actually it was more cool than scary but with that figure in my mind I woke up in such a disturbed state.
I wouldnt like to fall asleep again while on shrooms;Im sure there was something very dark going on besides the bull.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Survey: Sleeping on Shrooms [Re: volturex]
    #2042504 - 10/25/03 04:57 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i can't sleep on shrooms. Although I can't say that with certainty as I've never tried, but I imagine that if I did, I'd ask myself, "What the fuck are you doing?? DOn't lose consciousness, gain it!"

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Survey: Sleeping on Shrooms [Re: Noviseer]
    #2042511 - 10/25/03 04:59 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I've slept on shrooms. Low to medium doses.

Easy to do if you aren't thinking about tripping.

If you are in your head, it gets harder.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineJuggernautJack
Juggernaut

Loc: On the battle field
Re: Survey: Sleeping on Shrooms [Re: Rose]
    #2042515 - 10/25/03 05:03 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i cant sleep on them. my friend however ate them once fell asleep and then woke up tripping. FUN!

--------------------

Afraid of never knowing fear

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #2042625 - 10/25/03 05:58 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

nope...but then again, why would you want to? to tell you the truth, i have never tried to sleep on shrooms, so i guess the real answer to your question is i dont know....or, i dont "care" rather :grin:

im too busy taking in all the wonderful experiences, sights, sounds etc... to try and sleep. i think it would be a wast of shrooms. 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineTold
Artiest

Loc: Rockies
Re: Survey: Sleeping on Shrooms [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2042671 - 10/25/03 06:15 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i have didnt dream or nothing. it sucked. what a waste

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale