Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
USA - the world's rogue state
    #931338 - 10/04/02 07:14 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

It has been drawn to my attention that the French and German governments are attempting in insite a serious outbreak of peace in the world - with United Nations backing!
And who are we going to trust the United Nations or the United States??
After all thanks to Us foreign policy and WTF have nearly 50% unemployment in Argentina! We have hundreds of innocent people killed in the streets in Khazakstan for protesting again the Khazakstani government and the US government provides funds to this despotic regime in return for use of its land for a military base. Why protest larger human rights abuses than present in Iraq, when the regime is letting you plant a base on their soil? Because soil rhymes with oil.... And strangely the current regime is only interested in military action on countries WITH oil....
Any excuse will do. Although the World Trade Centre was destroyed partly by Egyptian citizens, sponsored by Saudi and Bhutani citizens, trained in Afghanistan and Pakistan, with connections in Iran and Syria - lets invade IRAQ!!
After all Saddam tried to kill Bush's dad. More Iraqi and US people must die because George Bush senior somehow discerns that his life was threatened by Saddam Hussein.
The US govt also demonstrated great diplomacy in Sudan with the killing of more innocents - just like Vietnam and Serbia all over again
Go US imperialism - make the world a safer place - filled with McDonalds, Wendys, Burger King, Coke and Jerry Springer!! And when we get fat we can litigate!!

--------------------

Edited by Zen Peddler (10/04/02 07:18 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefrogsheath
Stranger
Loc: Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.
Re: USA - the world's rogue state [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #931616 - 10/04/02 10:50 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I have to agree (and it brings me sorrow). None of it makes much sense. I'm just a lowly, misguided, criminally inclined worker though --what do I know? I hope I can escape this B.S. someday.
peace

OfflineTeon
Chemist/Self-AppointedFAQ Facist
Male

Loc: Here
    #934339 - 10/05/02 11:11 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Our country lost its was almost a century ago, I fear that it shall never find it's way back.

Love my country, Fear my governemnt.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, have ever been, or will at any future time will be participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any legal statue; be it local, state, or federal law. All posts are works of fiction, and are intended for entertainment purposes only.

Don't just assume anything I or anyone else says is true. Test it for yourself. See if it's true.
Generate more useful information. The world is running desperately low on it.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #934345 - 10/05/02 11:14 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

In reply to:

The United States.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: USA - the world's rogue state [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #934454 - 10/05/02 12:08 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

The United States

Because that's where American Gladiators is from right?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: USA - the world's rogue state [Re: Xlea321]
    #934692 - 10/05/02 02:22 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

No, it's because the UN has no authority or control over anyone. It's because if we (the US) didn't enforce most of their resolutions no one would pay even the little bit of attention to them that they do now. It's because they're a bunch (for the most part) of morons.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #935909 - 10/06/02 01:31 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

It's because they're a bunch (for the most part) of morons.

Sounds like you think everyone is a moron except you. I'm sure you'll go far in life.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
    #935922 - 10/06/02 01:45 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

In reply to:

Sounds like you think everyone is a moron except you. I'm sure you'll go far in life.

I'm sure your attitude will get you elected to parliment one day, or a broken nose.

The more I read of your posts the more I thik you're not serious and just trolling. You post good bait though.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#936079 - 10/06/02 06:20 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

In reply to:

No, I happen to know quite a few people who aren't mnorons and whom I respect greatly.
It just happens that you're NOT one of them.
And I've done quite well in life actually.

--------------------

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #936236 - 10/06/02 10:20 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

In reply to:

Some choice, choose between a consortium of parasitic foreign organizations or one domestic parasitic organization. Freedom puts my faith in none of the above.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #936316 - 10/06/02 11:08 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

It just happens that you're NOT one of them.

Or the entire United nations?

And I've done quite well in life actually.

Well you're certainly the dumbest asshole I've ever encountered. You've done really well at that  :grin:

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#936520 - 10/06/02 01:07 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Gosh Al, how foolish you can be.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#936528 - 10/06/02 01:13 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

(for the most part) of morons.
Is your reading comprehension so poor you don't understand what "for the most part" means?

"For the most part" is not the same as "the entire".

Judging by the lack of thought and comprehension you show you obviously seem to be a bigger moron than I had thought.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #936530 - 10/06/02 01:15 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

You, a man so hopeless his entire life revolves around making unfunny remarks on a shroom board is able to judge the united nations "morons"? What a worthless prick.

I have scraped more intelligent things than you off the bottom of my shoe.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#936541 - 10/06/02 01:20 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Al you sound more and more like the pathetic loser you are with each and every post. Keep it up. Maybe you'll show a glimer if intelligence one day.

I doubt it but you never know.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #936545 - 10/06/02 01:22 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Nope, still not funny.

Keep playing with that two inch dick of yours  :grin:

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#936547 - 10/06/02 01:22 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

And even if I was wrong about the UN, I can certainly recognize you for the biggest moron I've ever encountered.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#936549 - 10/06/02 01:24 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Well, I've had enough fun for now. I was hoping for better from you. I guess you've lost whatever originality you started with.

No surprise though.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #936554 - 10/06/02 01:32 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

And even if I was wrong about the UN

Yep you were. Just like you're wrong about everything else.

So lonely you're making two posts in a row? You sound desperate man.

I think you've had enough attention for now. I think you'd better go back to playing with your two inch dick until the next time i pay you some attention.

You truly are the excrement on the bottom of my shoes.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#936562 - 10/06/02 01:38 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Keep trying.

You go big boy.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder