Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Loc: Under The Rainbow
Car broken in to
    #9342686 - 12/01/08 08:55 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

So, I left my car out on campus while I went to the Alabama vs. Auburn game. I came back this morning to get it, and my fucking back window was busted out...And my cd player gone. It wasn't a nice cd player, but I'm furious.

I told the police if they don't start doing something about this shit I will, and I mean it. If they are able to find who it was with the print they got off the door they better NOT tell me who it is. I have already told 10 people if I find who it is I am going to their home, and robbing their ass at gun point. I want them to feel fucking hopeless, and beg for their life while crying like a little bitch that they are...And I'm dead serious.

I think it's about time to take matters in to my own hands, and make these so called "thugs" fear for their lives.

On another note you would think that they saw my fucking car on the side of the road...The police that is. It was in a park with a locked gate, and my car was the ONLY one there on a main street. You would think they would see that oh guys truck is there with a window out...I wonder why, and look in to it...Of course not. I mentioned that it was a risky move on the thief's part, and he said nah not really. Who is going to look over, and think oh that isn't their car...Yea, at 3 am in a locked park, with a busted out window...WHO THE FUCK WOULD BE AT THEIR CAR?! WHAT POLICE OFFICER WOULDN'T BE LIKE OH THIS IS STRANGE A DUDE AT HIS CAR IN A LOCKED PARK THAT CLOSES AT 10 PM!?

They were too busy arresting pot smokers, and people who were drunk in public etc...

I'm done.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the space between reality...
Re: Car broken in to [Re: MHbound]
    #9342702 - 12/01/08 09:03 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Bust some skulls brah :grin:.

Although in all seriousness there's not much you can actually do about this situation.. Just gotta grin and bear it man :smile:.

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Offlinejvm
I knew the pieces fit!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio Flag
Re: Car broken in to [Re: Cepheus]
    #9342737 - 12/01/08 09:13 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I understand your fury. It is sad these days that you can be fucked with but have to call the police or some bullshit in order for shit to get done.(which most likely it never will) I say, why not be able to defend your pride and find the son of a bitch and teach him a lesson? All this modernized bullshit of law is really stupid.

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Re: Car broken in to [Re: jvm]
    #9342808 - 12/01/08 09:33 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I'm trying to bear it...But it's either:

A.) Pay for the cd player(which I don't care to even have one), and pay for my busted out window...
B.) File it on insurance which will get me a new window, and cd player, but my deductible is like 500+ not 100 percent sure haven't had to use it before...

Regardless I want to still find the dude, and I would probably send him to the ICU if not kill him. I don't get mad often, and it's good but it's bad at the same time. When I get mad I snap...I actually black out I get so mad. I know it's bad, but that's just how I am I let a lot of shit slide, but this isn't one of those things...I have snapped. One wrong move will send me over the edge today.

I agree I think I deserve revenge, and if I get the chance I will get it, however, in a few days I will have calmed down...And will definitely beat the shit out of him if I found him, but not mad enough to go rob him at gun point. That's still playing in my head.

--------------------

OfflineUziSuicide
Stranger
Male

Loc: Vancouver B.C CDN
    #9342918 - 12/01/08 09:55 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

yeah its rediculous cops, don't do shit. the only time they care is when its a easy arrest or ticket. and they wonder why people don't like them. 

back window and cd = 500 deductable. that insurance is worthless.

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Car broken in to [Re: UziSuicide]
    #9343036 - 12/01/08 10:22 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

These -so called "thugs"- are most likely just douche bag college students getting taken care of by mommy. They get arrested on campus here all the time.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#9343041 - 12/01/08 10:23 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

You won't find him. Sorry.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the space between reality...
    #9343044 - 12/01/08 10:24 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Whilst it sounds cliche, my life experience thus far dictates that what goes around really does come around. I can understand your anger, but you have to realise that all your actions have repercussions of some kind :shrug:.

Even the best people seem to get fucked over.. The universe holds no bias man; that's just life :laugh:.

Smoke a fatty and put on your favourite tunes, see where that gets you :yesnod:.

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Re: Car broken in to [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #9343046 - 12/01/08 10:24 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ChiefThunderbong said:
You won't find him. Sorry.

Yep, Just go file a claim and pay your deductible, shit happens like this and it sucks. The cops arent going to waste their time with fingerprints...

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Re: Car broken in to [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #9343079 - 12/01/08 10:30 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Yea, I have done a lot of bad stuff in my life...I haven't robbed someone though, but I guess this is my payback...I don't know.

Yea, I will never find him. The police around here is terrible...Plus is rained so no prints or anything worth trying to find.

I guess I'm calling in to work, and going to get a little tipsy on something...Not sure what yet. Definitely not tripping though. :lol:

--------------------

Invisibleblewmeanie

Folding@home Statistics
    #9343090 - 12/01/08 10:31 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

More importantly........who the fuck still has a CD player?

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #9343096 - 12/01/08 10:32 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MHbound said:
Yea, I have done a lot of bad stuff in my life...I haven't robbed someone though, but I guess this is my payback...I don't know.

Dont be hard on yourself man, its not payback, happens to the best of us.

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

#9343100 - 12/01/08 10:33 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

some advice

charge it to life, this shit happens. 

and,

don't spout your mouth about what your gonna do.  If you gotta do something, take care of your business.  But making random threats is not only stupid, but makes you come off as weak/senseless for the most part.

--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Re: Car broken in to [Re: anyone420]
    #9343127 - 12/01/08 10:38 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Nah, I don't mean it. I have already calmed down...If I were serious you wouldn't have heard about it I would have just taken care of business...I'm smarter than that.

I just wanted to vent. I don't want to call my friends at 8 a.m. to vent so I do it here. :rofl:

--------------------

OfflineRoosterCogburn
Fearless,one-eyed U.S.Marshall
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South, NJ
    #9343130 - 12/01/08 10:39 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I just about caught a kid red handed jacking my Alpine back in the day. I chased him about 200 yards and just grabbed his hoodie, but the strings ripped off and he must've got the adreniline rush to get away.

I gave up the chase, and a few days later I was happy I didn't catch him.

I might still be in prison today. :shrug:

I think he was scared enough not to do that shit again... He clearly saw I was going to kill him. :smile:

Point being, just chalk it up to life and move on. In a few months you'll forget all about it.

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Re: Car broken in to [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9343134 - 12/01/08 10:39 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

blewmeanie said:

Hm...I think everyone??? I mean it plays mp3, had a connection for my ipod...Is there something new out there that I'm missing?

I used to be in to all the car electronics, and spend thousands, but I no longer waste my money on it.

--------------------

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Re: Car broken in to [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #9343136 - 12/01/08 10:40 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

The_Red_Crayon said:
Quote:

MHbound said:

Dont be hard on yourself man, its not payback, happens to the best of us.

I'll try to take that advice to heart...Not right now, but when I calm down a bit more. Thanks.

--------------------

Invisibleblewmeanie

Folding@home Statistics
    #9343144 - 12/01/08 10:41 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MHbound said:
Quote:

blewmeanie said:

Hm...I think everyone??? I mean it plays mp3, had a connection for my ipod...Is there something new out there that I'm missing?

I used to be in to all the car electronics, and spend thousands, but I no longer waste my money on it.

:lol:

I was just messing with ya, but I thought you meant a portable CD player since you said the backseat window was busted.

Seriously though get with the times. :wink:

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Re: Car broken in to [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #9343149 - 12/01/08 10:43 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

RoosterCogburn said:
I just about caught a kid red handed jacking my Alpine back in the day. I chased him about 200 yards and just grabbed his hoodie, but the strings ripped off and he must've got the adreniline rush to get away.

I think he was scared enough not to do that shit again... He clearly saw I was going to kill him. :smile:

Point being, just chalk it up to life and move on. In a few months you'll forget all about it.

Yea, I will forget about it soon, but driving down the road with a cd player that I had to buy because of this SOB isn't going to help.

That's funny though, and that's about how I feel right now. I hope they don't call me saying they found it, and know who did it...My sister is a police officer so I would find out, and probably see him in court. Basically what I'm saying is I would do something stupid and go to prison...Since I'm already on probation.

Funny thing was when the police started searching my car there was beer all over the place, and there were a few xanax under the seat that have been there for awhile. I keep forgetting about them. Luckily they didn't find them.

--------------------

Offlinejvm
I knew the pieces fit!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio Flag
Re: Car broken in to [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #9343159 - 12/01/08 10:45 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

RoosterCogburn said:

I have a similar story. Someone who i thought of as a friend of mine stole 45 bucks from me and took off. A few days later i'm driving and i see him. I slam on the breaks and all i could think of is how i wanted to get out and beat the shit out of him. Something held me back and for that i'm glad. I probably would have gotten arrested and taken to jail. It is very tempting but who knows. He could of had a knife and killed me.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom