Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesmoothrider267
in Sane
Male

What chemicals can fit on a blotter?
    #8022031 - 02/14/08 11:33 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Sometime last semester a friend and I mixed two different tabs of acid. One was a pink panther print, and the other was just plain white. I had the pink panther print a month before hand and all was good. This time however, the combo trip had an extreme intensity too it. The visuals (for me) seemed very metallic and blunt. I have only done acid one other time than what I have already mentioned and this trip definately seemed different than the other two. I thought it could have been bromo dragonfly (or whatever that drug is called...) but I heard that lasts 16+ hours and I definately didn't trip that long. Does anyone have any idea of what it could be?

Thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewickedscepter
Freedom Fighter
Male

Re: What chemicals can fit on a blotter? [Re: smoothrider267]
    #8022053 - 02/14/08 11:41 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

The DOx family can fit on blotter but nothing else fits unless their bigger that usual blotters. If you tripped anywhere around 8 hours then it was probobly just good acid but if you tripped longer like 10 -12 then it was probobly come form of DOx.

Invisiblecreekfreek
Certified phunologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right about here
Re: What chemicals can fit on a blotter? [Re: wickedscepter]
    #8022170 - 02/14/08 12:10 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I could be wrong but I think you get a kind of metallic visuals from PCP.
If I am wrong about this please forgive me.

OfflineSeraph in Blue
Stranger

Re: What chemicals can fit on a blotter? [Re: creekfreek]
    #8022455 - 02/14/08 01:36 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

DO* family, especially DOM and DOB. I believe there are some very potent 2C's like 2C-T-7 or 2C-TFM that would fit onto a blotter, but finding them in blotter form is probably extremely rare or unheard of.

I've seen 5-Meo-Dmt in geltab form so theoretically it would fall into the category of being able to fit onto a blotter. Good stuff.

Also, I doubt it was PCP, but there is a possibility. The visuals you get from PCP are not at all anything like psychedelics, more like a high dose of DXM if you've been there. Lots of periferal movement, animals walking in the distance, auditory. It sucks.

That bromo-dragonfly stuff, I think they also call it Bromo-mescaline would be DOB. To me, the visuals are very similar to LSD, it's just the body load and duration that are different.

OfflineSeraph in Blue
Stranger

Re: What chemicals can fit on a blotter? [Re: creekfreek]
    #8022478 - 02/14/08 01:40 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

creekfreek said:
I could be wrong but I think you get a kind of metallic visuals from PCP.
If I am wrong about this please forgive me.

I took a couple puffs off of a "mummy" at a party that I didn't know was a mummy (what they call a joint dipped in PCP around here) and started getting these disturbing visuals, very much like DXM and Ketamine. Seems like all the dissociatives have the same sort of visual effect on me. I saw ducks walking around that looked very undefined and almost ghost-like, tattoos on peoples faces, plad patterns on plain walls, that was about it, but the "buzz" was horrible. No more pcp for me.

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery

Re: What chemicals can fit on a blotter? [Re: Seraph in Blue]
    #8022576 - 02/14/08 02:04 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Seraph in Blue said:
That bromo-dragonfly stuff, I think they also call it Bromo-mescaline would be DOB. To me, the visuals are very similar to LSD, it's just the body load and duration that are different.

Not true.

Bromodragonfly is a benzodifuran, specifically 1-(8-bromobenzo[1,2-b;4,5-b']difuran-4-yl) -2-aminopropane.

DOB is an amphetamine, 4-Bromo-2,5-dimethoxyamphetamine. If someone called a thing "bromo-mescaline", my first thought would be that it was 2C-B, though I'm sure the name gets applied to DOB too.

OfflineSeraph in Blue
Stranger

Re: What chemicals can fit on a blotter? [Re: Entropymancer]
    #8022692 - 02/14/08 02:40 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Entropymancer said:
Quote:

Seraph in Blue said:

Not true.

Bromodragonfly is a benzodifuran, specifically 1-(8-bromobenzo[1,2-b;4,5-b']difuran-4-yl) -2-aminopropane.

DOB is an amphetamine, 4-Bromo-2,5-dimethoxyamphetamine. If someone called a thing "bromo-mescaline", my first thought would be that it was 2C-B, though I'm sure the name gets applied to DOB too.

I've heard of 2C-B-FLY, though I don't know if that's 2C-B or the dragonfly stuff.

I know I was thinking of something else concerning -the Bromo-Dragofly, and it's not DOB, but Bromo-mescaline is most certainly a street name for DOB, along with "STP". Bear in mind, DOB is a susbtituted amphetamine, but it IS a phenethylamine, which I am sure is what the "bromo-mescaline" is in reference to.

Offlineenesi
On the Bus
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erf
    #8022712 - 02/14/08 02:49 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

there are lsd analoges that would fit on a blotter, such as pro lad

--------------------

OfflineSeraph in Blue
Stranger

Re: What chemicals can fit on a blotter? [Re: enesi]
    #8022769 - 02/14/08 03:07 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

enesi said:

Yes, but wouldn't those be extremely similar in effect and duration to LSD? Not necessarily identical, but similar to the point where most people would not be able to differentiate?

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery

#8022908 - 02/14/08 03:42 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Seraph in Blue said:
I've heard of 2C-B-FLY, though I don't know if that's 2C-B or the dragonfly stuff.

2C-B-FLY refers to bromo-dragonfly.  I suppose I was overstressing the difference between it and DOB. It is a phenethylamine while DOX is an amphetamine.  They are both brominated at the 4 position and have alkyl oxygens at the same positions on the ring.  The difference is that 2CB-FLY has an extra carbon hooking each alkyl oxygen back to the benzene, forming a furan ring on either side.

Quote:

Seraph in Blue said:
I know I was thinking of something else concerning -the Bromo-Dragofly, and it's not DOB, but Bromo-mescaline is most certainly a street name for DOB, along with "STP". Bear in mind, DOB is a susbtituted amphetamine, but it IS a phenethylamine, which I am sure is what the "bromo-mescaline" is in reference to.

I don't doubt that people may be selling DOX these days calling it STP, but STP has traditionally referred to DOM.  Shulgin relates the story in PiHKAL when he found out that one of his creations was being sold on the psychedelic black market when he'd only ever mentioned it at one random lecture.  His theory was someone in the audience followed up on the lead.  I think someone may have snuck a peek in his notebook. :shrug:

I am aware that amphetamines are phenethylamines substituated with a methyl group at the alpha position.  And while I mentally classify them in the same family based on similar structure, I use the term amphetamine exclusively to refer to phenylisopropylamines, and I use the term phenethylamines exclusively to refer to phenethylamines which do not have a methyl group at the alpha carbon.  I find this a helpful nomenclature, since practically all amphetamines share a certain degree of edginess or body load that not all phenethylamines have. I'm not saying phenethylamines can't have a body load, but it's nice that people can accurately associate amphetamine = body load.

Invisibleawesomebastard
Lost
Male User Gallery

#8022911 - 02/14/08 03:43 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Well Lately I have been dropping alot of BZ on blotters.

Watch out, lol

--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser

Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Offlineenesi
On the Bus
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erf
    #8023003 - 02/14/08 04:06 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Seraph in Blue said:
Quote:

enesi said:

Yes, but wouldn't those be extremely similar in effect and duration to LSD? Not necessarily identical, but similar to the point where most people would not be able to differentiate?

I'm not sure, i don't think i've ever tried pro lad, or any of the other analogues. I've read they are similar though. Pro lad can be bought pretty easily through the right sources fairly easily.

--------------------

Offlinedoitagain
He-Bro
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of Milk and Honey
Re: What chemicals can fit on a blotter? [Re: awesomebastard]
    #8023027 - 02/14/08 04:12 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

a friend of mine sold me a blotter of what was supposed to be LSD, a few days after we both dropped the blotters and had a pretty awesome time my friend called me back and said that the guy who sold to him called him and said that what he actually sold him was 2c-i. I can't really compare it to LSD because thats the only thing i've tried that was supposedly lsd.

I wouldn't think that 2c-i could be blotterable but my friend told me when he later scored some real lsd that the 2c-i blotters were much thicker than the lsd blotters so who knows.

After trying 2c-b i wouldn't be surprised if this was a related chemical because the CEVs i experienced with both were very similar.

--------------------
now i hear the police comin after me

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery

#8023038 - 02/14/08 04:14 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Oops. :blush:

Turns out 2C-B-FLY and bromo-dragonfly are different compounds.

Bromo-dragonfly is the amphetamine, 2C-B-FLY is the phenethylamine.

OfflineSeraph in Blue
Stranger

#8023509 - 02/14/08 05:40 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Entropymancer said:
Quote:

Seraph in Blue said:

2C-B-FLY refers to bromo-dragonfly.  I suppose I was overstressing the difference between it and DOB. It is a phenethylamine while DOX is an amphetamine.  They are both brominated at the 4 position and have alkyl oxygens at the same positions on the ring.  The difference is that 2CB-FLY has an extra carbon hooking each alkyl oxygen back to the benzene, forming a furan ring on either side.

Quote:

Seraph in Blue said:

I don't doubt that people may be selling DOX these days calling it STP, but STP has traditionally referred to DOM.  Shulgin relates the story in PiHKAL when he found out that one of his creations was being sold on the psychedelic black market when he'd only ever mentioned it at one random lecture.  His theory was someone in the audience followed up on the lead.  I think someone may have snuck a peek in his notebook. :shrug:

I am aware that amphetamines are phenethylamines substituated with a methyl group at the alpha position.  And while I mentally classify them in the same family based on similar structure, I use the term amphetamine exclusively to refer to phenylisopropylamines, and I use the term phenethylamines exclusively to refer to phenethylamines which do not have a methyl group at the alpha carbon.  I find this a helpful nomenclature, since practically all amphetamines share a certain degree of edginess or body load that not all phenethylamines have. I'm not saying phenethylamines can't have a body load, but it's nice that people can accurately associate amphetamine = body load.

What exactly constitutes as a body load? MDA has quite the opposite of a "body buzz" than say methamphetamine, sometimes none at all.

I understand where you're coming from though, the nomenclature can be confusing at time, especially since phenethylamines are all over the map.

What I really don't like is when people call DXM or Ketamine a psychedelic, if in my vicinity, they are promptly corrected.

OfflineSeraph in Blue
Stranger

Re: What chemicals can fit on a blotter? [Re: doitagain]
    #8023535 - 02/14/08 05:45 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

doitagain said:
a friend of mine sold me a blotter of what was supposed to be LSD, a few days after we both dropped the blotters and had a pretty awesome time my friend called me back and said that the guy who sold to him called him and said that what he actually sold him was 2c-i. I can't really compare it to LSD because thats the only thing i've tried that was supposedly lsd.

I wouldn't think that 2c-i could be blotterable but my friend told me when he later scored some real lsd that the 2c-i blotters were much thicker than the lsd blotters so who knows.

After trying 2c-b i wouldn't be surprised if this was a related chemical because the CEVs i experienced with both were very similar.

To a novice, most of the 2C compounds would be indistinguishable from LSD. For me, the main difference is that 2C's tend to induce more euphoria and a body buzz, and back when I smoked, I would often smoke while on 2C's but I could NEVER smoke on real LSD, it was almost impossible.

Now I find it easier with my experience to distinguish LSD visuals and duration etc. with the more common 2C's, the best way to describe the difference for me would be that LSD's OEV's are more intricate and detail oriented, at least that has been my experience.

OfflineSscorpion
deskiciado
Male User Gallery

Loc: Spain
    #9342952 - 12/01/08 10:02 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

There are fentanil blotters too.......
Real fuck if you think you´re gonna trip with this powerfull opiate

--------------------
always waiting......

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: What chemicals can fit on a blotter? [Re: smoothrider267]
    #9342990 - 12/01/08 10:12 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Fucking loads of chems can fit on blotter.

I know a guy that used to make DOC blotters.  He put 2.5mg on each one.

In effect somebody could put 10mg over 4 blotter and sell it as "weak blotter do 4".

This type of shit is going on far more than some of the idealist acid heads here seem to believe.

In reality this means there are hundreds of known and common drugs that could be passed of as acid, some with very similar effects.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder