Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #44

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #72]
    #9342294 - 12/01/08 05:25 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #71 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #44 said:
I never hurt animals to hurt them.  I just collected/quickly ended the lives of bugs as a kid.
  I never hurt poeple to hurt them.
I dont have perverted thoughts of hurting people physically or mentally.
  I do however know the things I could say to people to hurt them and dont get off on that nasty shit.  Its somewhere between truth and the "potential animal" inside of me.  Thats why I dont say fucked up shit to people just to show the truth.

My "sick shit" resides in my sense of sexuality.
  And I know its natural so I dont feel bad about it.
-I like a good dick in some way.
-Dont like man ass. Dont like stuff in my ass, and dont want to see anything in any dudes ass.(my dad is gay and im totally cool with it)
-As a male, am totally hetero for the most part.
-Know a good ass when I see it.
-And age doesnt have a fucking thing to do with my physical attractions.
  If you know what I mean.
  I choose honesty over repression, sue me.......
remove the filters right?

How old???? fuck it
Mental attraction does not usurp physical attraction.
Its just different.

A good mix Is best obviously. 

I am just honest as hell.
  Im not about to fuck some kid, but you know what Im saying.
75% of guys understand what im saying according to most studies.
  As "sexually attracted or even more sexually attracted" to underage girls.

Sorry.
People are just animals.

I dont think this is a shock to most involved users of psychedelics.

Have fun with these thoughts.
  This is how sexuality works for alot of males. Straight, a little gay, pedo, sexaphilic, normal mother fuckers.....lol

Fuck me! :heart:

After a long weird talk, id prolly love to.....regardless of your sex.
I would pleasure you all night long just to make your orgasm a certainty, because you in my mind are a woman.......

Assuming you are a woman.

It would take something serious to suck a guys dick(for me).

My 6.5 inch dong seems to work just fine as well..........

I wish it was 7 inches, but what the hell.

Id suck it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #41

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #44]
    #9342345 - 12/01/08 05:59 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #44 said:

sucking a guy's cock is SO fucken overrated bro

I used to be all sketchy about that shit too, but then I actually tried it once and realized it's not a big deal at all

...now...

taking it up the ass is a different story  :nonono:

Anonymous #44

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #41]
    #9342360 - 12/01/08 06:04 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

interesting

Anonymous #41

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #44]
    #9342370 - 12/01/08 06:11 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I'm not saying that I'm going around trying to find the opportunity to relive the experience or anything, but if it were to ever come back around again (like, in a threesome, par exampla) it wouldn't be a problem at all to go through with it again

it's sorta like being afraid of a shadow actually:
once you realize it's just some dumb bush and not some creature from hell that's coming to eat you alive - you feel like a jackass for  being so worried about it in the first place

I mean, seriously, who's afraid of a bush  :shake:

Anonymous #2

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #41]
    #9342446 - 12/01/08 07:01 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

You can pawn it off as anything but a cock, but it is still a cock. Bushes aren't cocks, candies aren't cocks, steaks aren't cocks, cocks are cocks.

Since it is still a cock, think of what men do with their cock.

There is nothing pretty or attractive about a cock. That is why we always hide it. There is a reason girls don't have a cock. It is because they are beautiful, quite often. Men are ugly.

You can suck that cock all you want, cock sucker.

Anonymous #41

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9342462 - 12/01/08 07:12 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

all I'm saying is that just because it's a cock, that doesn't mean that it's this huge thing to get all freaked out about

'anticlimactic' might have been a better term to use to describe it  :yesnod:

think of it this way:

• you're watching some crappy b-rated horror flick
  • and you start REALLY getting into it
  • you're on the edge of your seat, an biting your nails an shit
  • and then when the monster is finally revealed - you see it for what it truly is:
    some fake ass / goofy looking costume that's more comical then it is terrifying
and now you feel a fool for getting so worked up over just a little cock  :rolleyes:

Anonymous #73

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #9342779 - 12/01/08 09:26 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I sometimes wonder how jokes it would be to drop like 5 + liquid LSD hits in a teachers coffee

Anonymous #72

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #73] * 1
    #9343064 - 12/01/08 10:28 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #73 said:
I sometimes wonder how jokes it would be to drop like 5 + liquid LSD hits in a teachers coffee

i wanna be that teacher

Anonymous #68

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #73]
    #9343085 - 12/01/08 10:30 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

When we had a bunch of 2cb, we were chilling with our friend/manager of a Wendy's. Some idiot crashed into the sign out front, and the cops were called, etc.

While he was doing the paperwork, he was bragging to our friend about how he was top in his district for drug busts, etc. Trying to get into her pants I guess since she gave him free food/drink he thought he had a chance.

So anyways, he went to piss (store was closed at this point) while we were all sitting around the table talking to this asshole, and we decided to drop 45mg 2cb into his pepsi. We were not sure he was going to drink it, or if he would taste it, etc. Kinda scared.

He finished that bitch, and got a refill.

He left a few minutes later, don't know what happened.

I feel bad cause I think its wrong to drug ppl especially with hallicinogens, but it happened -- what can I so now? Nothing.

Anonymous #50

#9343156 - 12/01/08 10:44 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #44 said:
drugs just made me more aware of the reality that I live in.

We live on a silly little world.

Everything is bad and/or good, and we run around as mammals as if we know what the hell is going on.

Some people just know whats going on more so............

Its trippy.....as it has always been to be conscious.

:werd:

Totally agree, nobody on this planet knows what the hell is going on, why we are here, or what happens when we die. The ones that claim they do are just faking it like the rest of us or trying to scam people out of money with their self help books and religions.

It's sad really, that people want to believe in something so bad that they'll dedicate their whole lives and bank account to religions, people or whatever the new age medicine is at the moment that "cures everything and prevents cancer!"

Anonymous #74

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #56]
    #9343331 - 12/01/08 11:19 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I've masturbated whie driving to stay awake.

Anonymous #74

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #74]
    #9343354 - 12/01/08 11:25 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

My mom used to baby sit this girl when I was like 6.  This was before the birds and the bees talk, and I had never seen anyone naked but myself.

Well I walked in on this girl pissing in the bathroom at my house, sitting of course, and I wasn't having it ( I had a horrible temper as a kid and would flip out about nothing all the time ). 

I started yelling at her that she didn't know how to piss, and kept telling her she had to stand up.  She told me this is how her mom told her to pee, and I started telling her, her mom was wrong, and she had to stand. 

She wouldn't so I started throwing a temper tantrum cause I didn't get my way and my mom heard and came in. 

I got the talk after that......

Then two weeks later me and the same girl were playing barber.......and I cut off all her hair........very unevenly.......

I garauntee that girl is a stripper soon to be hooker now......

Anonymous #2

#9343890 - 12/01/08 12:56 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #41 said:
all I'm saying is that just because it's a cock, that doesn't mean that it's this huge thing to get all freaked out about

think of it this way:

• and then when the monster is finally revealed - you see it for what it truly is:
and now you feel a fool for getting so worked up over just a little cock  :rolleyes:

Again, you can use any methaphor or idea to distract the point.

You can suck cock because you like to.

People who dislike men, don't run around saying, "Suck a cock. Its just a cock."

Anonymous #41

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9344604 - 12/01/08 02:44 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

all I'm saying is it's not as big of a deal as we all presume it to be  :shrug:

Anonymous #71

#9344650 - 12/01/08 02:52 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #44 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #71 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #44 said:
I never hurt animals to hurt them.  I just collected/quickly ended the lives of bugs as a kid.
  I never hurt poeple to hurt them.
I dont have perverted thoughts of hurting people physically or mentally.
  I do however know the things I could say to people to hurt them and dont get off on that nasty shit.  Its somewhere between truth and the "potential animal" inside of me.  Thats why I dont say fucked up shit to people just to show the truth.

My "sick shit" resides in my sense of sexuality.
  And I know its natural so I dont feel bad about it.
-I like a good dick in some way.
-Dont like man ass. Dont like stuff in my ass, and dont want to see anything in any dudes ass.(my dad is gay and im totally cool with it)
-As a male, am totally hetero for the most part.
-Know a good ass when I see it.
-And age doesnt have a fucking thing to do with my physical attractions.
  If you know what I mean.
  I choose honesty over repression, sue me.......
remove the filters right?

How old???? fuck it
Mental attraction does not usurp physical attraction.
Its just different.

A good mix Is best obviously. 

I am just honest as hell.
  Im not about to fuck some kid, but you know what Im saying.
75% of guys understand what im saying according to most studies.
  As "sexually attracted or even more sexually attracted" to underage girls.

Sorry.
People are just animals.

I dont think this is a shock to most involved users of psychedelics.

Have fun with these thoughts.
  This is how sexuality works for alot of males. Straight, a little gay, pedo, sexaphilic, normal mother fuckers.....lol

Fuck me! :heart:

After a long weird talk, id prolly love to.....regardless of your sex.
I would pleasure you all night long just to make your orgasm a certainty, because you in my mind are a woman.......

Assuming you are a woman.

My 6.5 inch dong seems to work just fine as well..........

I wish it was 7 inches, but what the hell.

Id suck it.

I'm a guy with an 8" dick. I'm not gay though, but you are right about everything you said about sexuality.

Anonymous #71

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #73]
    #9344696 - 12/01/08 02:58 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #73 said:

Lol, that happened to a teacher I had in middle school, about 10 years or so before I had her. I think it was less than 5 hits though, and apparently she had a bad trip or something and had to go to the hospital and get her stomach charcoaled and pumped or. I hated this teacher, she had worked at the school for about 60 years before I had her, and she was a mean ol' bitch!

Anonymous #71

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #68]
    #9344775 - 12/01/08 03:08 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #68 said:
When we had a bunch of 2cb, we were chilling with our friend/manager of a Wendy's. Some idiot crashed into the sign out front, and the cops were called, etc.

While he was doing the paperwork, he was bragging to our friend about how he was top in his district for drug busts, etc. Trying to get into her pants I guess since she gave him free food/drink he thought he had a chance.

So anyways, he went to piss (store was closed at this point) while we were all sitting around the table talking to this asshole, and we decided to drop 45mg 2cb into his pepsi. We were not sure he was going to drink it, or if he would taste it, etc. Kinda scared.

He finished that bitch, and got a refill.

He left a few minutes later, don't know what happened.

I feel bad cause I think its wrong to drug ppl especially with hallicinogens, but it happened -- what can I so now? Nothing.

I think you're a hero for doing that.

Anonymous #57

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #50]
    #9347038 - 12/01/08 08:15 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #50 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #44 said:
drugs just made me more aware of the reality that I live in.

We live on a silly little world.

Everything is bad and/or good, and we run around as mammals as if we know what the hell is going on.

Some people just know whats going on more so............

Its trippy.....as it has always been to be conscious.

:werd:

Totally agree, nobody on this planet knows what the hell is going on, why we are here, or what happens when we die. The ones that claim they do are just faking it like the rest of us or trying to scam people out of money with their self help books and religions.

It's sad really, that people want to believe in something so bad that they'll dedicate their whole lives and bank account to religions, people or whatever the new age medicine is at the moment that "cures everything and prevents cancer!"

Fuck guys, nothing is bad or good. It's all grey really.

Anonymous #30

#9348189 - 12/01/08 10:38 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #73 said:

My friend did it. I remember I she was my keyboarding teacher. Halfway through the day she said "Ive had a little too much caffeine today, I think I need to go home".

After that day she was never the same, she started growing her hair out, quit dyeing it and started wearing patchwork skirts.

~

On an unrelated matter the other day at the bar my friend got up and 25 dollars was sitting on the booth. I quickly scooped it into my pocket before anyone could see. Someone called him later that night and said that the barmaid was complaining about not getting her money. He exclaimed that he was sure he paid it all.

Anonymous #43

#9349347 - 12/02/08 03:42 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #41 said:

think of it this way:

Again, you can use any methaphor or idea to distract the point.

You can suck cock because you like to.

People who dislike men, don't run around saying, "Suck a cock. Its just a cock."

lol:hatsoff:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck