Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleLeft Nut City
Stranger
Male User Gallery
I got beat by a vendor.....
    #934007 - 10/05/02 07:15 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I was beat by a popular vendor on this site. I am looking for a good place to buy spore syringes from. Nothing fancy, just stuff that ACTUALLY WORKS!!!!! I have limited experience with buying spores. I have had good success with Psilocybe Fanaticus, but not great. Can any veteran mycophiles tell me who they think is the BEST vendor for spore syringes??

Thank you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJoshua
Holoman
Male

Loc: The Matrix
Re: I got beat by a vendor..... [Re: Left Nut City]
    #934749 - 10/05/02 02:44 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Did the vendor kick your ass?

I would suggest you take up your issue directly w/ the vendor. Many vendors will help you out. Sporeworks has been around for a long time and offers quality products, they even give you a free slide w/ your order for microscopy work.

Joshua

--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

InvisibleBoomin
Trippen
Loc: Earth usually
    #934757 - 10/05/02 02:48 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Most people here aren't out to rip you off i would try to contact the vendor and ask what happened.  It could just be a mix up. :grin: 

OfflineMacey Howard
Formally MOE HOWARD
Female

Loc: Georgia
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: Left Nut City]
    #934918 - 10/05/02 04:30 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
Hugs and Kisses!

OfflineDrummer
CelestialMechanic
Male User Gallery

Loc: SE Michigan
Re: I got beat by a vendor..... [Re: Macey Howard]
    #935401 - 10/05/02 09:24 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Wow, if I was a vendor I would raffle off a beat down once a month. Plus as an added incentive, if you buy 4 spores, I will toss in a whoopin for free...

--------------------
People don't want other people to get high, because if you get high, you might see the falsity of the fabric of the society we live in.

-Ken Kesey

InvisibleSixTango
Mycota

Loc: A little North of Paradis...
    #935961 - 10/06/02 02:30 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

How were you beat? Can you explain that? Without any rational basis, posting that "you got beat" here is just a snivvel.

1. Once, the raccoon bought spore syringes from a vendor -- here. Of those & after innoc, every jar of a particular strain -- contam'ed. Did raccoon get beat, or was it his own fault?

Whatever the case, Some worked. The Raccoon chalked that one up to ~ shit happens.

2. Another time (some time ago) the raccoon ordered syringes from another vendor -- here. Two (2) months later, they arrived.

Of those, the B+ strain would grow cotton like myc & put out nothing but aborts. All the others fruited like gangbusters.

The raccoon chalked that one up to ~ shit happens, also.

3. Another time, the raccoon ordered a fair size batch of syringes -- from yet another vendor here. The weather was hot, they ended up sitting in a 125 F outside mailbox in the day time -- for 2 days. Of a big handfull of syringes, only one strain was still viable.

The raccoon chalked that up to ~ shit happens, also.

So, we all know.....................SHIT HAPPENS.

But, this raccoon is THANKFULL that the vendors exist, do a pretty good job, under some weird & thankless circumstance's.

They are not getting RICH, they provide a service & without them, most neither would or could ever find spores.

So, whatever the case, be thankfull they do what they do.

Some times you win, some times you lose. But, ya just gotta keep trying & not snivvel. No one wants to hear it, unless the facts are presented.

R44,TLG & RH (in no particular order) are reputable, from the raccoons experiance. From what he has heard from others, he trusts.........so are several of the others. If not, they would get flamed into burnt  toast :grin:.

The raccoon is no man's puppet -- either.

6T :tongue:

--------------------
~whiskey river rafting, hot tubbing, dirty dancing & spending money on - wild women - having fun & just gonna waste the rest~

InvisibleLeft Nut City
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: I got beat by a vendor..... [Re: Drummer]
    #936096 - 10/06/02 07:04 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

If you all are unconcerned about vendors ripping you or others off, so be it. Caveat emptor.

InvisibleFd3000
I'll eat YOU!

Loc: ^^ His house ^^
Re: I got beat by a vendor..... [Re: Drummer]
    #936145 - 10/06/02 08:36 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

If i hear another newbie compain about how a very well know, friendly, generous and honest vendor ripped them off im going to start beating the keyboard on my head!

Instead of bitching, like oh so many of you do why dont you take up the matter with the vendor though e-mails and PMs? And what did you hope to accomplish by posting this, you didnt even give the vendors name so if you were trying to save other people from getting "beat" by that vendor you failed!

Fd :mad: 

--------------------

"I could walk up to the president and blow smoke in his stupid monkey face and all he could do is stand there grooving on it" - Homer Simpson

InvisibleSixTango
Mycota

#936546 - 10/06/02 01:22 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Unless you explain WHO, HOW, WHEN & associated circumstance, you just jerking yourself off.

No one wants to read about you doing that.

But, would read & give constructive advice, if you post FACTS of your allegation.

Since you don't, that indicates your talking out an orfice between your cheeks, below your belt.

Most inexperianced peaple FU there first grow attempt, unless they follow a good tek, right to the T.

Example, Bozo say's ---- I did the PF tek, except I nuked donkey dung, in a tupperware bowl, covered with plastic wrap, innoc'ed it with a syringe from XXX, i paid $98 for & hid it in a cardboard box behind the garage - with a tarp over it, where it stays warm at night & after 3 weeks, I have no growth & slugs got in it & are eating it. I think the vendor sold me bad spores. 

YA RIGHT........... :smirk:................

--------------------
~whiskey river rafting, hot tubbing, dirty dancing & spending money on - wild women - having fun & just gonna waste the rest~

InvisibleLeft Nut City
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: I got beat by a vendor..... [Re: SixTango]
    #937203 - 10/06/02 05:51 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Six Tango and FD3000, don't talk about what you don't know. It shows ignorance.

In both of your allegations you are completely wrong. First off, I have not grown just once or twice. I am not pointing fingers at any one vendor. The gist of my message was to find out who a good reputable vendor was, not to tear down any one specific vendor. Also, I have on purpose not mentioned the vendor in particular because I am waiting for a response to my PM to him/her. The person I am speaking of has not yet read or responded to my PM so I am being patient in waiting for a response from him before I go public as to the name of the alleged.

Again, my point was to inquire regarding a good, reliable spore dealer. It is not my fault you cannot understand written English.

InvisibleSixTango
Mycota

#938665 - 10/07/02 05:31 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Ohhhhhhh, I understand now.  :smirk: If that makes sence to you? Best of luck.

--------------------

Offlinephreedom
Stranger
Post deleted by MOE THE MAD SCIENTIST [Re: Left Nut City]
    #938871 - 10/07/02 06:54 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: I got beat by a vendor..... [Re: phreedom]
    #938928 - 10/07/02 07:16 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures