Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Places not to go when tripping [Re: Lenore]
    #93342 - 05/29/00 05:21 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Don't ever trip at a truck stop all night diner at 2 AM, don't trip on a roadtrip in an unreliable car, and never trip at a Britney Spears concert. Well actually, that last one might be interesting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#93343 - 05/29/00 11:22 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Outside at halloween. You're probably sayin I got to do that! But trust me it's not worth it.

Anonymous

#93344 - 05/29/00 07:45 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Halloween, 1987 is the first time I ever tripped. We stayed inside peering out at all the rugrats, it was cool!

Anonymous

#93345 - 05/29/00 09:35 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

with me when im violent(im not a nice person)

------------------
"you wanted to battle bradley when you were young and told your papa,

he slapped u in the face and said Ha Ha!

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#93346 - 05/30/00 12:13 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

the guilt from beating you up might send you into a bad trip :wink:

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Anonymous

#93347 - 05/30/00 02:09 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

the ghetto,a pool above 4 feet(most likely 3 is waay to much), the ghetto, sewer, the ghetto, a drve by shooting, the ghetto

Anonymous

#93348 - 05/30/00 09:30 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

I'd have to say having a level 4 trip at the dinner table with your straight-edge morman parents. Trying to maintain sucks.

Anonymous

#93349 - 05/31/00 12:41 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

i never never EVER EVER go somewhere anymore where there's a lot of people, especially when my friends and i are the only ones tripping, and here's why. Me and about three other friends and my girlfriend had taken three hits of suprisingly very strong acid and began wandering around town. We couldn't think of anything to do so all of the sudden, i suggested, "hey, let's go to the mall!"....bad idea. We get there and the mall is completely packed with people shopping for the holidays, so already it was getting kinda uneasy. We started our journey in the cosmetics section of Rich's Dept. store where the pastel and highlighted colors of all the boxes made it very disorienting for us. We then found Spencer's (a trippy toy/gift store). I soon realized everyone else staring at these tripped out kids who were way too fascinated with things such as blacklights and mechanical walking/oinking pigs. So it was time to move on. We went to the food court and all five of us ended up huddled around a table obviously made just for two people. As my girlfriend and I ate, the three others gazed blankly into space. One of them was unfortunately staring right at this white guy who was dressed like he was in a gang and was surrounded by four huge ogre-like black guys. This guy noticed my friend staring at him and started yelling to us across the food court. He then got a little more frenzied, throwing his fists in our direction and kicking back his chair. As my friend tried to explain with hand gestures that he didn't mean to look at the guy, one thought started running through my head, "we are going to get shot/stabbed/killed right here." It was time to get the f*ck out of Dodge and so, as casually as i could (which really didn't work too well with the acid in my head) i got up, took my trash, and walked away. And that's when i began to imagine these gang members following us to our car and killing us there. No matter where we were later that night, the thought of those guys coming after us would not leave and i had to ride it out for the next 6 hours. So, all in all, malls suck when you're tripping.

------------------
The Road goes on Forever
And the Party never Ends.

OfflineBeastMaster
journeyman

Loc: Canada, Ontario, Toronto
    #93350 - 06/05/00 08:58 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

don't go out on a cold winters night alone in the forest and get lost cause you'll die.

------------------
BeastMaster

--------------------
"The Beast is here and he's going for the cake. Stop him!"

Offlineastro
addict
    #93351 - 06/07/00 12:20 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

They don't call that the "Dead of Winter" for nothin' :wink:

Invisiblejack
Male
Loc: UK
    #93352 - 06/07/00 09:29 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

I find tripping in busy places can be OK if you keep moving - sit down and you think that everyone is watching you; keep walking and you're just part of the crowd. I like the 'sea of noise' that crowds make.
Though on high doses, being with strangers / in crowds can be very unpleasent ...

Anonymous

#93353 - 06/07/00 09:41 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

i agree with jack big crowds = mass brain confusion. i have to say that THE BEACH AT NIGHT IS THE SHIT its like your eyes go from record to play and the huge black screen with the relexing water sounds. huggin your warm piece of ass for the night mmm. almost as good as spicy chicken gizzards.

OfflineBeastMaster
journeyman

Loc: Canada, Ontario, Toronto
    #93354 - 06/07/00 10:55 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

hippieflipper, i think going where there are people is the coolest thing to do cause they don't know your high and you can just smile and think they are crazy people who aren't normal and you are.

------------------
The Beast has arrived and he?s going to the fridge, stop him!!!

--------------------
"The Beast is here and he's going for the cake. Stop him!"

OfflineVorpal
old hand

Loc: Kingston, Ontario, Canada
    #93355 - 06/08/00 09:13 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

I was at the dentist today to get my teeth cleaned, and I was thinking "damn, this is hell now, imagine if I were tripping". Think about it, all those crazy tools getting shoved in your mouth, the nasty sounds, little painful sensations and that big light right in your face. That would be absolute hell.

------------------
see me here:
www.geocities.com/vorpal_rd/justapic.html

OfflineAjent Orange
addict
    #93356 - 06/09/00 03:01 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

nooooo!!!

i went to the dentist really really high one time, and.......never again!!! i felt like i had been abducted by aliens. and they were prodding around my mouth with strange instruments causing pain and discomfort. stupid light shining in my eyes and crap. talking dental jargon, it sounded like another language. i'm telling you, i was abducted.

------------------
"i like food, food is good"
The Descendants

Anonymous

#93357 - 06/09/00 11:57 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Heavy Metal concerts suck on shrooms. You're surrounded by people, so if you puke everyone sees... a mosh pit is the last place you wanna be w/ a stomachful of fungus, trust me! And sometimes a pit just happens, you don't really have to jump in it to be caught in one...

------------------
"Life is just a bag of tricks!"....FTC

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag