Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #57

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #42]
    #9332050 - 11/29/08 01:07 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

it's really just compassion for other living things...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #68

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #57]
    #9332808 - 11/29/08 03:57 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I used to put superglue in peoples locks I didn't like.

I really enjoy watching other people. I wanted to be a spy as a kid, and now I will break into random places, and gather as much random information as I can.

I've chained someones rear axle to their brick mailbox and watched them ruin their truck.

I like to jerk off more than I like to fuck, because its easier for me that way.

I jerked off in this one girls milkshake once when she asked me to bring her one @ work.

I've returned the wrong items in newly purchased items boxes to various stores to get the original item for free.

I like pretty much whatever I can't have.

I will usually piss in the sink because I'm lazy and the bathroom is far away.

Herm -- I'm sure there some much better ones ill have to thnk about it

Anonymous #30

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #68]
    #9332815 - 11/29/08 03:59 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

There is a drain on the floor next to my desk and I piss in there.

Anonymous #41

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #30]
    #9332855 - 11/29/08 04:06 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

lucky bastard  :sad:

Anonymous #42

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #68]
    #9333447 - 11/29/08 06:00 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #68 said:
I will usually piss in the sink because I'm lazy and the bathroom is far away.

I do the same, it saves water too. Instead of pissing and wasting gallons of water. You piss and use like qt pint of water to wash it down.

Anonymous #69

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #42]
    #9333935 - 11/29/08 07:31 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

i piss in empty beer bottles (like dumb and dumber). I'm usually baked in the middle of the night and don't feel like walking to the bathroom.

one time i was mad at my dad so i hit this classic car he had just finished rebuilding with a hammer and chipped the paint (I was a teenager- hormones and such) I REALLY regret that. fucked up.

but I dont regret pissing in bottles, that's for sure.

Anonymous #67

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #69]
    #9334355 - 11/29/08 09:16 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

You should get your dad a fully restored classic car to make amends for your youthful transgressions.

Anonymous #67

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #67]
    #9334361 - 11/29/08 09:18 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I once drysmashed a hot chicks shitbox. She ended up getting an anal prolapse. I feel bad that no other dudes are going to get to drysmash her shitbox.

Anonymous #2

#9335088 - 11/30/08 12:16 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #42 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #42 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
I beat up all 5 or so of the dogs I had during my childhood. Not just beat up, but practiced my WWF/WCW moves. Suplexes, DDT's, fireman carries, the works. Sometimes on concrete.

You're a pieice of shit. Well at least you're not with the 'good' of people.

All the dogs I had but one were really annoying. They would always shit on the carpets and pee everywhere regardless of how much my family trained them. I could teach them to shake hands, but potty training was beyond them. Now I assume it was because we always had two at a time. The older one did it because the last one did it too. They kept indirectly teaching the next one. Tribal knowledge. They would always jump in my bed and couch whenever I would take a nap or sleep. I could push them off a million times and they still would not stay off. Even if I started to hit them, they wouldn't get the point. I hate dogs because of this. A lot of dogs are retarded as fuck. Many of my friends have dogs and I don't ever think about putting them into danger or ever will. I will never own a dog.

I have never done more than pushed a human. Never been in a physical fight with someone outside my family. I am very peaceful. I am with the 'good' of the people.

Then you fucking suck at training and never once read a book or looked into dog psychology or how to read your dogs body language. I've trained 100's of dogs. I bet you never took them out on daily walks. I bet from all those DDTs on concrete they lost so many fucking brain cells they couldn't get anything correctly you stupid fuck. STFU I know your type. You're a piece of shit.

I trained all the dogs to shake hands, not to jump on people, to sit, to lay, to heel, fetch, bark on command, food tricks, etc.

The first dog was cool. She was a huskie sheapard. After her second pregnancy, she got a chemical inbalance and lost majority of her hair. Her skin got extremely dry and crusty. She smelled like corn chips. Never did practice on her.

Second was a sheltie, third was some dingo looking thing, forth was a nigger dog, the fifth was a pointer something, another nigger dog, then an I don't know what the fuck this mutt is dog.

I can read a dogs body language. My sister walked the dogs and played with them all the time.

You are still being ignorant. You are a piece of shit. You STFU.You sound like one of those dumbass Americans who called Obama a terrorist.

Anonymous #50

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #67]
    #9337474 - 11/30/08 01:38 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #67 said:
I once drysmashed a hot chicks shitbox. She ended up getting an anal prolapse. I feel bad that no other dudes are going to get to drysmash her shitbox.

lol what a stupid bitch, guess that's what she gets for doing anal :smile:

Anonymous #70

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9337535 - 11/30/08 01:48 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

he is a terrorist.
you faggot dog beating bitch ass nigger.

Anonymous #2

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #70]
    #9338029 - 11/30/08 03:13 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I am white, but black people have called me nigger on many occasions... :whoo:

Anonymous #41

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9338037 - 11/30/08 03:15 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

you have my sympathy good sir  :nonono:

Anonymous #42

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #41]
    #9339520 - 11/30/08 07:07 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Second was a sheltie, third was some dingo looking thing, forth was a nigger dog, the fifth was a pointer something, another nigger dog, then an I don't know what the fuck this mutt is dog.

Yet you fucking DDT em on concrete. You gtfo before I fucking rape your insides and leave your head by your fathers doorstep.

Anonymous #2

#9340899 - 11/30/08 10:43 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Dear #42,

I realize you probably love dogs, but I don't criticize you for all the bees you have killed. If you wanted them to have a better time, you should have called me. If you want to rape me, you will have to face my superb wrestling moves.

P.S.
      My father doesn't have a doorstep. I hope the best for your omnipotent ignorance.

Much love,

Anonymous #71

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #9341064 - 11/30/08 11:13 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I'm going to kill every single one of you.

Anonymous #71

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #44]
    #9341200 - 11/30/08 11:34 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #44 said:
I never hurt animals to hurt them.  I just collected/quickly ended the lives of bugs as a kid.
  I never hurt poeple to hurt them.
I dont have perverted thoughts of hurting people physically or mentally.
  I do however know the things I could say to people to hurt them and dont get off on that nasty shit.  Its somewhere between truth and the "potential animal" inside of me.  Thats why I dont say fucked up shit to people just to show the truth.

My "sick shit" resides in my sense of sexuality.
  And I know its natural so I dont feel bad about it.
-I like a good dick in some way.
-Dont like man ass. Dont like stuff in my ass, and dont want to see anything in any dudes ass.(my dad is gay and im totally cool with it)
-As a male, am totally hetero for the most part.
-Know a good ass when I see it.
-And age doesnt have a fucking thing to do with my physical attractions.
  If you know what I mean.
  I choose honesty over repression, sue me.......
remove the filters right?

How old???? fuck it
Mental attraction does not usurp physical attraction.
Its just different.

A good mix Is best obviously. 

I am just honest as hell.
  Im not about to fuck some kid, but you know what Im saying.
75% of guys understand what im saying according to most studies.
  As "sexually attracted or even more sexually attracted" to underage girls.

Sorry.
People are just animals.

I dont think this is a shock to most involved users of psychedelics.

Have fun with these thoughts.
  This is how sexuality works for alot of males. Straight, a little gay, pedo, sexaphilic, normal mother fuckers.....lol

Fuck me! :heart:

Anonymous #71

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #56]
    #9341261 - 11/30/08 11:44 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #56 said:
I think when i die im going to hell but really is whats going to happen is that ill have a choice but ill choose to live all over again and ill see my life in reverse as my soul cries out to itself never to touch drugs ever again...

Drugs made my life better after people made my life horrible. Drugs aren't bad, people are.

Anonymous #44

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #71]
    #9342184 - 12/01/08 03:31 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

drugs just made me more aware of the reality that I live in.

We live on a silly little world.

Everything is bad and/or good, and we run around as mammals as if we know what the hell is going on.

Some people just know whats going on more so............

Its trippy.....as it has always been to be conscious.

Anonymous #72

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9342196 - 12/01/08 03:35 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
Jesus christ man, what the fuck did this kid do to you? Murder a family member? Rape your mother?

you fail, you're number 7...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates