Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefsdoubleflip
chah mang

my "first" trip report
    #9331637 - 11/29/08 11:47 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

*NOTE*: I posted the same thread in the general psychedelic experience forum, before realizing there was a subforum for trip reports. If the mods could, please delete the old one. Sorry for the double post. Now on to the report....

well, this was actually my second trip, but the report from my first trip somehow disappeared from my computer (conspiracy....... :tongue2:). Oh well, this one was definitely more worth writing about. Tell me what you guys think:

So, my friend (lets call him D) had been planning to have a mushroom party for his birthday for about a week. Wed camp out at a park smoke a little, and trip out with a few friends.

Unfortunately, the party was to happen in only two days, and no sign of shrooms. I tried one final person, desperate to find the fungi. It turned out he knew a dealers dealer who had three oz on him. Unfortunately he sold one prior to me calling my friend, and the other two were already going to be bought by someone. Luckily i was able to get in contact with this guy, and bought 12g with D on the day of the party. They were lovely large brown ones with blue on them - a good sign.

So, we get to the park at around 5:30, and set up a tent before it gets dark. We decide to smoke a bowl while we wait for people to get there. Its just me and D, chillin.

Its strange, but whenever I smoke before a trip, I feel self doubt. "i dont know if I can do this...", "I dont like this feeling... how am I gonna deal with shrooms?" (which is particularly weird because it was to be my second trip and my first experience was great, and I like being high otherwise).

A friend who we are to trip with, lets call him J, arrives with some food. After eating, the feelings of doubt are gone, and i feel excited, not anxious, to shroom. Some other friends come by and smoke. We just hang out for a while, drink some (not much for me, a beer or so. I know alcohol + shrooms =  :puke:). Ds brother, P, arrives with some friends.

It gets to around 10:30 or so, and we decide that its about time to eat the shrooms. We weigh them out, I get one shroom, cap and all, weighing a total of 1.8g, D gets in the neighborhood of a half eighth, and J gets 3.4g. P decides to trip with us - hes more experienced with psychedelics than D or myself, but he decides to do around a half eighth. One girl decides to do around .5g, a dose that both J and I agree is not nearly enough to have a breakthrough. Apparently she was feeling a pretty good body high later that night though.

Some people leave, and its just me, D, J, P, and Ps friends (call em L and S). We decide to just sit in my car with the XM radio on while we wait for the shrooms to kick in. At around T+ 00:30, Im feeling happy and energized. Theyre definitely working, just not to the extent of my last trip at the same period of time after ingesting them. I go out to throw up. Not as bad as last time, just two quick, but powerful heaves, and I was done. I felt like i was the girl from the exorcist :tongue2:. This is when my trip really kicked in last time, but not this time. There was some trailing, and my perception was a bit "slow", but nothing too serious. I was a little disappointed. D and J were apparently tripping balls though. I decide to go back in my car and listen to some more music. I sit in the front passenger seat, J in the drivers seat, and D, L, and S in the back, rolling up a birthday blunt for D. I decide to put on "other side of the sky" by gong, thinking it would be cool and trippy. Well, it was trippy, but in a bad way. I look back at D, and the blue light coming from the XM makes his eyes look like they would in night vision, and it scares the shit out of me. We all agree that the song creates bad vibes, and I put on some Hendrix. Gong is a great band, but that song was a bad choice.

We decide to go in a tent to light up the blunt, and that kinda boosts my trip. Im feeling a little loopy, and the light coming from my phone is flashing a rainbow of colors. Still not as powerful as my first trip though.

Me and D go out for a walk, and I tell him how Im feeling it as much as I should be. He brings me up by a tree, and tells me to look at it. I look at it, and say its just a tree. He tells me to really look at it, and, upon closer "inspection", i notice something odd - there seem to be little fuzzy dots on the branches. I tell D this, and he says "yeah, those are called leaves" - they were definitely not leaves though. Still a pretty weak trip. I decide to go sit in Js car with him, while hes in the front passengers seat. I smoke a cig and try to have a conversation with him, but hes on 3.4g, and is basically gone. Im also tripping, but with very minor visuals. I start to wonder if I should take more. I dont though.

I go out to take a piss (this is at around T+ 01:30), and it happens - i peak. I look down at the near pitch-black ground, and the grass turns into a massive green spiral. I realize that Im peaking, and say "yes, yes, finally!!". I close my eyes and see fractals, a good sign. I go back to Js car and tell him that I peaked, but he seems to lost in his own mind. I sit in the back seat and call up the friend who hooked me up with the shrooms to thank him. He was on acid when I called him, so you can only guess how that went :rolleyes:. I light up another cig and chill, then lay down in the back seat. Im pretty much fucking insane at this point, laughing and squriming around uncontrollably. Theres a lot of time dilation when I close my eyes, especially when I think of something, and visuals rush into my sight - like an explosion. I put my hands on the window and move it, and seems to flash from one point to another. I had fun with that for about five minutes, then sat up and put my head on the drivers seat headrest. As I rest there, it bends outward - not quite melting, but pretty close. I look outside and the horizon appears as it would if there were a sunset, though it was 11:00 at night or so. There are some points where it feels as if the trip is rapidly coming down, which concerns me because its an amazing experience I dont want to end, but the trip comes back full force.Very odd. P joins me and J in the car, and we all somehow get into a conversation about 2CE and whatnot, although everyone was rather spaced out and wasnt listening half the time. D calls me out to help put away his hookah, and I step outside. My god that was difficult. As D disassembled the hookah and tried to put the pieces away, we both spaced out, staring at the pieces we needed to put away (afterward, D said he probably lost some pieces because he was tripping so hard :biggrin:). We eventually got it put away though. I decided to sit on the picnic bench, and rested my head in my hands. My face began to melt, which I found very interesting. I decided to go into my car and think for a bit. At this point I am extremely tripped out, and as I sit in my car and think, I get lost in my own mind and go into a near comatose state - however I realize how spaced out I am and come back easily when I want to.
    Its around T+3:00(though it felt like much longer)and the trip is starting to come down. Its mostly my thought process that is a trainwreck  :psychsplit:. I go to visit D in his tent, where hed been tripping for the past hour or so. We talk about the trip and how great it was, and how were still tripping. At around this time we hear a loud noise and a lot of lights (this freaks J the fuck out, but hes good)- the loud noise tells me that its some friends from work,and the loud noise is my friend Bs shitty car :biggrin:. My friends A, T, B, and some friends of B are here. Im still a little loopy, but not quite tripping, and decide to have a couple of drinks and shots with my friends. I go to bed at around 4:30, and somehow wake up on my own at 8:30 the next morning.

This was an amazing trip, and the words in this report dont do it justice. Not even close. However, as i said to B when he asked me how tripping was, and what it was like, this basically sums it up:

"Its like nothing. Its like everything."

Thanks for reading :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder