Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineT0aD
Stranger

Planning my future trip *DELETED*
    #912325 - 09/27/02 12:54 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by T0aD

Reason for deletion: a

--------------------
Cuba Libre

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Planning my future trip [Re: T0aD]
    #912425 - 09/27/02 02:02 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

T0ad... 4 times in 3 weeks is too much.  don't do yourself a disfavor and kill the magic!!  :blush:

i usually try to put a few months in between trips.  6 months is what i shoot for, but always seem to undercut that by a month or two :grin: 

rain isn't bad at all for tripping, i would love to trip in the rain ~ a cleansing experience so to speak.  of course, if it's 5?C out there, that may be a bit cold  :tongue:  although i would advise you to trip during the rain.  start the trip in your house, get a fire crackin' in the fireplace - put some nice warm lights on and some soft music.  then when you feel so inclined, pop outside with an umbrella (or not) and explore the wet world :cool:.  then you can always just come back inside and get a change of clothes and what not.. heh, or if you're a bit crazy (and in a secluded area), you could jump out in the rain naked :shocked:  i'd imagine that'd be quite fun

any way you do it, make sure you let a decent amount of time go by between trips.  a month is fine, but personally i would wait longer.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

Re: Planning my future trip [Re: geokills]
    #912557 - 09/27/02 03:03 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

lol man hahahahaha that was great

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

Re: Planning my future trip [Re: geokills]
    #912559 - 09/27/02 03:03 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

im so stoned lol

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflineAddict
addict

#913482 - 09/27/02 09:11 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I've tripped around 22-24 times in 3 months.

Sometimes twice a week its good for the brain.

And they never lose the magic brotha every trip is different and a learning experience in its own its helped me so much. Made me think so MUCH. I love shrooms and Ill never stop em

ShroomHead 4 life

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

Re: Planning my future trip [Re: Addict]
    #914070 - 09/28/02 01:17 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

wow thats lots of times !

I love them too and Ill never stop them , too :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

--------------------
Cuba Libre

Offline7uptrippsy
shroomer
    #917891 - 09/29/02 09:46 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

You should definately let atleast 7-10 days in between trips to avoid tolerance problems. One month is plently of time in between. As for the weather, i dont reccomend being in the cold. I was in low temperatures and found it to be quite uncomfortable. As for the rain... never a problem... i reccomend getting wet while tripping. If i was you find a place where you can be quite comfortable... i know outdoors are favored by most (including myself) however, you can have an excellent experiance inside. Especially if you got are really nice cozy piece of furnature and some chillin music. And maybe go outside for a while just to check things out... dont go to far you'll be close to home to return to comfort if you find it unpleasant.

OfflineFred Garvin
Male Prostitute
Loc: The northern part of sout...
    #919838 - 09/30/02 04:05 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

A change of atmosphere can be really cool. If its cold and rainy outside, I'd make the house nice and warm, then venture out and mess around in the cold. When you come back into your warm house you'll probably find that it takes you in a different direction all together. Does for me anyhow. I would be careful of staying in the cold for too long, I've found that it's easy to lose track of time and get too chilled, and uncontrolled shivers is a good way to ruin a buzz. Enjoy and write us a trip report! peace :cool: 

--------------------

The above statements are just the incoherent babblings of your friendly neighborhood Cracker!

Shur drinkin kils brane sells--but only the week ones!!

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

Re: Planning my future trip [Re: Fred Garvin]
    #921419 - 09/30/02 11:06 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

:grin: yeah I will trip the other week probably cause its a mess now here with the school, and shits........ and ill write a trip report. peace and thank ! :laugh:

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

#931205 - 10/04/02 04:35 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i just ingested 3 gr cubes, the biggest dosage I have ingested :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

#931206 - 10/04/02 04:35 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

or maybe a little less. Probably 2.75 or something

--------------------
Cuba Libre

Offline_unKle
An heart thatdeviseth wickedimaginations
Loc: Bonny Scotland
    #931211 - 10/04/02 04:44 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

so was it raining? For me tripping in the rain was a very spiritual experience.shitty weather doesnt seem to matter too much when your marvelling at the beauty of a bust dam shooting water everywhere! do tell about your experience

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

Re: Planning my future trip [Re: _unKle]
    #931587 - 10/04/02 10:31 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Yo
Today I was lost in the trip and I still am
I ate 3 grs cubes after comeing from school, and they kicked in the 10-15 minute after ingesting ! :laugh: wow i was ised to wait for more it was a really nice trip i had everything in visions, and my vision was aloot fucked up  after that I smoked a joint and lost reality... i was doing things like 5 % so I know what will happen what to do and I went in a 'film'... I am still realyy fucked up so I still think over those thing that happened... I was completely disconnected from everything. after my smoke of the joint started this maDDD things/.. peace :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:: D: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

#931626 - 10/04/02 10:52 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

loss of ego  :shocked: :crazy: :laugh: :laugh:

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

#931946 - 10/04/02 01:00 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

im really tierd... ill smoke some pot and then go to sleep... :laugh:

--------------------
Cuba Libre

Offline_unKle
An heart thatdeviseth wickedimaginations
Loc: Bonny Scotland
    #932688 - 10/04/02 05:42 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

heh good idea man, go sleep it off. sounds like it was fun then im going hunting tommorow for libbys maybe ill post if something interesting happens

Peace :smile: :tongue: 

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

Re: Planning my future trip [Re: _unKle]
    #934134 - 10/05/02 09:08 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

okay, so here is the report :laugh:
after comeing back from school, I decided to take the shrooms. I took them and sitted on the computer to post here and chat for 10 minutes... after they passed they started to kick in and I started tripping, 10 mins after ingesting... :laugh: so after 20-30 minutes more my vision was really fucked up - i couldnt focuse on things, and everything was in visions... I was doing something on the computer but not doing nothing, just clicking here and there and I can say at this point the trip was controlling me, not me the trip... as I layed on the floor, I could see my bed moving, things on the wall breathing - you know this wasent like one or two visions to have, everything was animated and was moving... i was enjoying them alot :laugh: So I went to the balcony, spent some time there looking at the wonderful view - Vitosha, a mountain ... it was breathing and moving, it was... magnificent !!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: when I looked at the floor of the balcony, the squares ( sorryt I dont know it in english ) started to merge in each other, WOW ! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: so far so FUCKING CRAZY GOOD ! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i spent 3 hours in my home, with the presence of my mother and grandmother, but I didnt do things with them and I was feeling great in this sunny 4th October ! I decided to smoke some herb and went out... I rolled a spliff and went to the nearest 'park' This was like 4-4.30 hours after the first effects, i was feeling calm, still in the trip, but no more visions and hallucinations... I should have stopped there and not smoked the herb... After I smoked it and went in home again, i sat in front of the computer and I was shocked - I never felt like that We Bulgarians have a slang term ' im in a film ' when youre stoned and this was exactly like that ! I felt so many strange things, some of which scared me... cause I was reacting so slow and sooooooooooooo I was like the screen of the TV or I cant really express it but it didnt felt nice... I was mad at this moment, a complete madness, extasy, a 5 minute moment words cant express... I WAS FREAKING ! and not in a nice way... so after that I started feeling better, but very tired... at 10 PM i smoked herb again and went to bed, setting a nice restful sleep... I wanted to have a really nice dream... and the only thing I now remember from the dream was how some people I didnt know asked me what do I work ? Im 15 and I was giving some stupid answers. I was feeling tired again at the mourning, but I made some spiritual healing and now Im better... but still not that content and happy from living, as I always felt :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I learned lots of things, like that everyones live until the 18-19th year - till when hes mature is not worth being angry at how my parents dont let me go to clubs at the night ( till 4AM for example ) , or other such things... it is the knowledge that I will seek and stop spending so much time on stupid things... and I know I will never trip again in my home, cause at this maddness i explained after the weed smoke I was thinking that some really fucking things... Im sorry if this report is a bit confusing, but peace and love :laugh: , and thanks for reading !!! :laugh: :smirk: :cool:

--------------------
Cuba Libre

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds