Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTheBear
music/drugenthusiast

Loc: awesometown
highest doses?
    #929435 - 10/03/02 07:12 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

what are you guys high doses on shrooms or acid?

did you regrety it after you took it?

--------------------
I wish I was little bit taller,
I wish I was a baller,
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
and a six four Impala - Skeelo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: highest doses? [Re: TheBear]
    #929678 - 10/03/02 08:53 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

highest dose was about half ounce of cubensis.......it was pretty crazy, i have no regrets.....i knew what i was in for :grin: 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

Loc: look into a child's eyes,...
    #929695 - 10/03/02 08:58 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

once i had a very large amount of liquid acid...i used to think i knew how much, but i really don't, the guy was trying to mess me up for good and squirted an insanely large amount onto my tongue...at first it was great, then after awhile i started throwing up....then throwing up yellow bile...then throwing up blood. (i hadn't eaten for a day or so) and my friend who was being my babysitter started to freak out and called somebody else who in turn took me to the emergency room. then on the way there my heart stopped and my body got really friggin' caold and weak....but they got me up and going again...then that happened twice or three times more in the emergency room....i was in there for two days. (shudder)
it took two years to fully get over the memory, and every time i ever did any hallucenogenic since then, i always think i am dying for the first twenty minutes or so, but when i don't die, i snap out of it and have a good time.
no actually, recently, that's not true any more...i am pretty sure i have fully recovered. salvia is the only one that totally freaks me the fuck out these days. and i keep doing it. working on an inner healing that i feel is coming slowly.
DON'T get me wrong...i'm not a drug addict. i just truely believe that one shouldn't never drive again after a wreck....one should always get up and face the beast...just face him differemtly and a little more carefully. and mushrooms, they are great. really really great...and they have helped me actually get over the LSD caused problems. and no, i'm not crazy from it. most people would never know i did any drugs in my life....i'm not crazy, just a little insane. :grin: :wink: :smirk:

true story. unless you want to call me a liar. (shrug) i've been called worse.
anyway, i don't know if that counts since i wasn't the one who chose to take that much. but an experience like that will give you a respect for drugs you can never truely TRUELY get any other way. peace all! :smirk: :smirk: 

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
    #929979 - 10/03/02 10:21 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Hmmmmm Lets see.................rubbing last2 brain cells together to aid in firing of synapses .
Iron Maiden concert many years ago a friend and I bought 5 oz of freshies to split with 3 other people , we passed out 1 oz they did not like taste , so he and I ate the remaining 4 oz . Was great one of my best trips . Did not regret it !
Lsd.......... took 8 hits of Mr Testtube over a 12 hour period , dropped 1 waited till peaking (3 hours) then dropped 2 more hits , one hour later took 1 hit , one more hour 2 more hits , then six hours later took final 2 hits . We fried for like 4 days , 3 of which were hard core peak . Was a blast , did I regret it ............... no , but will never do that much "A" again , I know I lost some brain cells in that one . :cool: 

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

Re: highest doses? [Re: whiterastahippie]
    #931335 - 10/04/02 07:03 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

wow whitey, I'm really shocked that someone would do that. What an asshole. I'm glad you have such a great philosophy about drugs  :smirk:

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #931342 - 10/04/02 07:28 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

A relatively high dose of acid is incredibly small - you should all be careful with liquid acid...
My highest dosage ever was 4 grams of Copelandia Cyanescens lost my body - quite pleasant though - ive had worse trips on a lot lower doses of Subaeruginosa (like two grams dried once)
Subaerguniosa s are classed as highly potent by stamets

--------------------

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: highest doses? [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #931726 - 10/04/02 11:35 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Hmm lets see. 4 hits of lsd at once. I ate 3 white blotters and a drop from a vial. Very strong trip,

Mushrooms. 5 grams of cubenis.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

Loc: look into a child's eyes,...
Re: highest doses? [Re: zeta]
    #931873 - 10/04/02 12:39 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

LOL....somehow i knew once i got called whitey once i'd be stuck with it forever.
i could get fond of it...i think. :crazy:
(if i grew shrooms, which i don't since it's illegal, i would be fruiting very soon! YAY!) :smirk: 

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

Invisibletripndicular

Re: highest doses? [Re: zeta]
    #931942 - 10/04/02 12:59 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Its not a boast . My philosophy is if your gonna do something (no matter what the case be ) DO IT RIGHT , OR DO NOT DO IT AT ALL !  These were only one time events (as far as quantity ) , would never do it again (too fucking old ) , would not reccomend anyone else doing either ! I am not some burnt out , shot out scumbag either . I am responsible (family , job ) , pay taxes (have little choice) , never been in jail for more than traffic violation (failure to pay fines ) , and enjoy life (when its not shitting on me ) . oh yeah finished school .
Hell for that matter I have done nothing harder than booze in more than 6 yrs . So when the time comes I will do some serious mushie eating , they are much mellower and safer in my opinion than "A" . :cool: 

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Offlinejuicemonkey
Stranger
Loc: BC
Re: highest doses? [Re: tripndicular]
    #932019 - 10/04/02 01:28 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i agree with you trip. Those are one time experiences(that's what it will be for me anyway). I've only done acid once though. But i think i'm gonna be doing 4 hits next weekend*(if i have the money, which i think i will). And if i'm ever put in the situation, i plan on takin up to 8 hits also.

I'm never gonna go TOO far though(like 70+ hits or something)

--------------------
I saw my mind do warp 10, hit the brakes, put it in reverse and back all over me

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
    #932175 - 10/04/02 02:19 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

LSD: 20 drops of liquid.

Cubensis: 9.5 grams.

Love & Light,

Boppity

Offlinejuicemonkey
Stranger
Loc: BC
Re: highest doses? [Re: Boppity604]
    #932275 - 10/04/02 02:50 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I'm not saying you all are bragging

but don't you hate people that brag about 'how much drugs they've taken' or 'how much alcohol they've drank', etc? It really bugs me. i'll go to a party and a drunk person will come up to me "hey man. i'm so drunk..i just drank 30 beer and like 10 shots'. i'm just like 'yeah man. your cool' and walk away.

--------------------
I saw my mind do warp 10, hit the brakes, put it in reverse and back all over me

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #932496 - 10/04/02 04:01 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

The big dose idea doesn't really work with psychedelics like acid or shrooms. Like Leary said once you go beyond about 300-500 micrograms of acid there's no difference in effect. Same thing with mushrooms. Once above 3-5 grams there's no difference. There's only so many brain receptors available. The rest is just ejected from your body.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibletripndicular

Re: highest doses? [Re: juicemonkey]
    #932990 - 10/04/02 07:59 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I hate people who take drugs cause they think it makes them cool or fit in . I also hate people who do not know their own limits and allow themselves to act like asses when they do go beyond what they can handle  , especially meth heads and alcoholics .  :smirk: 

--------------------

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #933216 - 10/04/02 09:43 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I doubt you have eaten 9.5 grams of dried cubensis. That would cover two plates...
Cubensis isnt very potent and when we tried to eat as mush as we could, it took me almost an hour to get through 8grams dry and it wasnt worth the effort.

--------------------

Invisibletripndicular

#933322 - 10/04/02 10:30 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Doubt all you want . I ate 2 plus ounces of freshies at one sitting in a concert . Three people who were spose to eat gaged at taste . Me and friend who paid for said "why waste " they will not make it home (would turn to black goo ) lets eat the fuckers . Back then we paid 25$ per oz ........ total spent was 125$, we bought one oz for each person , do the math ............ would you just flush it ?  :frown:Give it to strangers at concert ?  :blush:
REMEMBER WE ARE TALKING ABOUT FRESHIES NOT DRIED ! :cool:
The mistake was ............. never excpect people to like mushies as much as you might !  :cool: 

--------------------

OfflineSick_Of_It_All
All Of It's Sick

Loc: Orlando, Florida
    #933434 - 10/04/02 11:05 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

In reply to:

I doubt you have eaten 9.5 grams of dried cubensis.

I would have to disagree, a friend and I sat down and split an ounce of dried cubes one night (Thats 14grams each). It was a lot to eat, and it tasted like shit, but we did it and had a fuckin blast. 9.5grams is not an unreasonable amount of dried cubes to eat IMO.

Invisibletripndicular

Re: highest doses? [Re: Sick_Of_It_All]
    #933466 - 10/04/02 11:14 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I like them either way fresh or dry(as far as taste goes ) . But it would take an awfull amount of water to choke down 9.5 g of dried . I will stick to "freshies" if I want to speak to higher beings again .
The most dry I ever got down was 4.5 g , could have done more just could not handle dry mouth syndrome they created ! :cool: 

--------------------

OfflineSick_Of_It_All
All Of It's Sick

Loc: Orlando, Florida
    #933499 - 10/04/02 11:22 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I actually prefer fresh, they don't taste to bad. 14 grams of dry was a lot to eat and it was awful, but cake icing helped the process and lots of fuckin water, only took about 25 mins, i just put handfulls in my mouth and chewed them up. grin and bear it, thats about how the trip went also, started to regret eating that much, but by the end of the night i was extremely happy.  :grin:

Invisibletripndicular

Re: highest doses? [Re: Sick_Of_It_All]
    #933505 - 10/04/02 11:26 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

You sound like someone cool to party with . Hell it wasnt a trip if you did not fall down from pure uncontollable laughter !  :smile: :cool: :wink: 

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract