Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
2nd batch of bunk shrooms
    #9321752 - 11/27/08 11:35 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Dosed 3.5 grams again last night via lemon tek and they were fake shrooms.

Second time in a row this happened, different dealer as well.. damnit I need to start growing my own stuff.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBeege
gatherer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Germany Flag
Re: 2nd batch of bunk shrooms [Re: pfxtc]
    #9321761 - 11/27/08 11:37 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

or just not suck at identifying.

Only a total noob would get inactive shrooms. Good job :congrats:

--------------------

OfflineCoaster
BaĘżal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: 2nd batch of bunk shrooms [Re: Beege]
    #9321768 - 11/27/08 11:40 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

some dealers :nono:

--------------------

OfflineSirSmokesAlot
Business First
 User Gallery

Loc: Kentucky
    #9321771 - 11/27/08 11:41 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Beege way to be a total dick.

And that's weird that you get fake shrooms. Fake acid i understand, but fake shrooms?

--------------------
Skellyton
The Comprehensive Truth
Ignore all things posted above. Any thing I said, or said that I did is a complete and total lie.

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

#9321772 - 11/27/08 11:41 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Grow up beege.

Never got fake acid,

I've gotten fake shrooms this time and last week.. I'm not some fucking shroom expert, I can't tell if somethings real or fake when I first see it.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Edited by pfxtc (11/27/08 11:42 AM)

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
    #9321801 - 11/27/08 11:51 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:
I'm not some fucking shroom expert, I can't tell if somethings real or fake when I first see it.

And therein lies your problem.  There are a zillion pictures of cubensis floating around on this site and on the web, as well as in books.  They all pretty much look (and smell) the same.

Why not take a few moments and learn what they look like (wet and dry) and you won't waste your $$$ and trip opportunities on bunk.

Better yet, growing cubensis is stupid-easy.  Just takes some patience.  As you said:  Grow yer own!

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Re: 2nd batch of bunk shrooms [Re: Nature Boy]
    #9321831 - 11/27/08 11:58 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I know what cubes are, I know a few species, I've had cubes before and knew they were cubes, what I got the last two times were not cubes.

I'm only a rookie at identifying, but I'm working on it.

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

Edited by pfxtc (11/27/08 11:58 AM)

OfflineBeege
gatherer
Male User Gallery

Re: 2nd batch of bunk shrooms [Re: SirSmokesAlot]
    #9321856 - 11/27/08 12:02 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

SirSmokesAlot said:
Beege way to be a total dick.

And that's weird that you get fake shrooms. Fake acid i understand, but fake shrooms?

eh I'm only a dick to people who have been dicks to me. :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineBeege
gatherer
Male User Gallery

#9321870 - 11/27/08 12:06 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:
Grow up beege.

Never got fake acid,

I've gotten fake shrooms this time and last week.. I'm not some fucking shroom expert, I can't tell if somethings real or fake when I first see it.

If it were me and I couldn't identify the mushrooms myself (which I can because I did my homework), I would employ the help of others. That's what any intelligent person would do rather than risk a poisoning.

I would probably also learn from the first time and not make the same mistake again. Oh well, stupid is as stupid does.

--------------------

OfflineBeege
gatherer
Male User Gallery

#9321910 - 11/27/08 12:15 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Nature Boy said:

Better yet, growing cubensis is stupid-easy.

so is identifying them in the wild :shrug:

more-so in fact.

--------------------

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
    #9321961 - 11/27/08 12:25 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

OP, take a pic next time you get mushrooms and post it on here. might be able to identify them.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
    #9322266 - 11/27/08 01:45 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Beege said:
more-so in fact.

That would be fine advice if you lived in one of the places (and at the appropriate time of year) where active shrooms can be found in the wild.

I'd venture to say that applies to only a tiny segment of the people on this board.  The vast majority (like me) live in suburban or urban places and in parts of the country where cubensis cannot be found naturally.

There are no cubensis growing "in the wild" here in New York, and sure as hell not at this time of year - that's fer sure.  It's friggin' FREEZING here!

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

#9322301 - 11/27/08 01:51 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

That blows bro.

I've gotten bunk Lucy before, but never bunk shrooms.

I'd kick the guy's ass who gave me the bunk shrooms because chances are the moron knows nothing about mushrooms. What if he had given you mushrooms he couldn't ID and they ended up being poisonous?

Kind of unlikely, but with bunk shrooms I would assume this.

OfflineBeege
gatherer
Male User Gallery

#9322481 - 11/27/08 02:41 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Nature Boy said:
Quote:

Beege said:
more-so in fact.

That would be fine advice if you lived in one of the places (and at the appropriate time of year) where active shrooms can be found in the wild.

I'd venture to say that applies to only a tiny segment of the people on this board.  The vast majority (like me) live in suburban or urban places and in parts of the country where cubensis cannot be found naturally.

There are no cubensis growing "in the wild" here in New York, and sure as hell not at this time of year - that's fer sure.  It's friggin' FREEZING here!

N.B.

actually almost everywhere there are humans in the world there is some type of active mushroom. You just need to find out how to identify the ones in your area.

as for timing, you just need to plan ahead and dry what you do find during the more favorable growing conditions.

--------------------

Offlinesandman_130
Neo-Classical Spiritualist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #9322662 - 11/27/08 03:42 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

not in The Huge province of Saskatchewan, all we get is Amanita Muscaria...no cubes for hundreds of miles....

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand.":mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

:sunny::mushroom2:Maria Sabina:mushroom2::sunny:

Offline12468
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: 2nd batch of bunk shrooms [Re: sandman_130]
    #9322952 - 11/27/08 04:41 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

sandman_130 said:
not in The Huge province of Saskatchewan, all we get is Amanita Muscaria...no cubes for hundreds of miles....

Good Old Saskabush Eh?

OfflineBeege
gatherer
Male User Gallery

Re: 2nd batch of bunk shrooms [Re: sandman_130]
    #9323087 - 11/27/08 05:10 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

sandman_130 said:

hmmm after some research I can't see anything active in your area. That's rough man, cultivation time =p

But what I'm saying is most habitable areas of the planet have some type of active mushroom.

--------------------

Edited by Beege (11/27/08 05:26 PM)

OfflineBeege
gatherer
Male User Gallery

#9323170 - 11/27/08 05:25 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Nature Boy said:
Quote:

Beege said:
more-so in fact.

N.B.

There are certainly active species growing wild in New York.

In fact, there are many, including:

Conocybe cyanopus
Gymnopilus junionius
Gymnopilus liquiritiae
Gymnopilus luteofolius
Gymnopilus luteus
Gymnopilus validipes
Panaeolus castaneifolius
Panaeolus retirugis
Panaeolus subbalteatus
Psilocybe caerulipes
Panaeolus fimicola
Psilocybe liniformans
Psilocybe semilanceata
Psilocybe silvatica

--------------------

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

#9323195 - 11/27/08 05:30 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Beege said:
Quote:

Nature Boy said:
Quote:

Beege said:
more-so in fact.

N.B.

There are certainly active species growing wild in New York.

In fact, there are many, including:

Conocybe cyanopus
Gymnopilus junionius
Gymnopilus liquiritiae
Gymnopilus luteofolius
Gymnopilus luteus
Gymnopilus validipes
Panaeolus castaneifolius
Panaeolus retirugis
Panaeolus subbalteatus
Psilocybe caerulipes
Panaeolus fimicola
Psilocybe liniformans
Psilocybe semilanceata
Psilocybe silvatica

There probably are that many species in New York, but if he lives in the city his chances of finding any are much slimmer.

I live in Chicago and while I know there are probably active, non toxic mushrooms, I haven't found any. When you live 15 mins walking distance from the Sears Tower I don't think you'll find any :*(

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #9323433 - 11/27/08 06:21 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

This thread is hilarious.

OP, you deserve what you got. Why in the fuck were you going to dose some unknown species of mushroom?? And how did you come to the conclusion that 3.5 g was an appropriate dose for this unknown strain?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract