Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline4 ho cultivar
Transcending plains
Male User Gallery

Loc: Central, Oregon {represen...
Re: Humidifier for room [Re: P.Menace]
    #9294865 - 11/22/08 11:33 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

i'm planning on using ultta sonic on a cycle stat repeat timer.

--------------------
:mushroom2::crazy2::mushroom2::crazy2::Patience be thy virtue:crazy2::mushroom2::crazy2::mushroom2:

Blurring the line between reality and dreams
Mr. Winkie says: "Procrastinators unite................................tommorrow!!:ganja:
G.Kahuna said: "Plus you get all the fun from taking a walk {and} shooting mycelium at cow droppings with a super soaker. Now beat that!":cuteshit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJ3illy
Trainee

#9294870 - 11/22/08 11:35 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

OH you're not that guy?  well then in this case, I discourage this idea.  THat guy was BUILDING an entire room just for this purpose.  Why would you need this much room to be growing anyways?  A Martha pumping out POUNDS wouldn't be enough for you?

OfflineP.Menace
Contradicting the Status Quo
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Let Me See Potato Salad!!...
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Humidifier for room [Re: J3illy]
    #9294894 - 11/22/08 11:41 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

200 bags or 1000lbs of substrate is a lot of work... I mean a shit ton, whole days work every day kind of alot of work....
and that only takes 1 4x6x8 shelf covered end to end with bags...

seems like you just dont believe that, or just dont wanna go that way, but IMO ridding of 200 old or contaminated bags is a whole lit easier and safer than ridding of 200 open to the world old or contaminated casing trays.

--------------------

http://www.sporeworksgallery.com/Cubensae/Psilocybe_cubensis_Menace

roby000 said: thats true a shotgun is almost like a college degree in a sense that if you show it to the right person at the right time you could make a lot of money.

InvisibleJ3illy
Trainee

#9294931 - 11/22/08 11:48 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

No offense to him, but I think he's just a n00b w/ these big ideas and shit. I'm a n00b too, but I've done my homework, and on my 1st grow now. But once he realizes how impractical, better yet impossible this idea is - he'll know why we're saying this.  No one just getting into this hobby does something of that magnitude to start out, and probably EVER.  A room that big full, like Menace is saying that's 1000+ lbs of substrate, and the work of multiple ppl, for many many hours.  Start w/ some bags or a simple shotgun or monotub.  Then MAYBE a Martha.  What you're thinking right now tho, this is pipe-dreaming.

Invisibledoze
Stranger

#9295030 - 11/23/08 12:09 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

:werd: 3 monobuckets is all i need for me to have a VERY decent head stash.

--------------------
But I'll bounce back for mine is a heart made of iron forged in the darkest smithy of despair! Alloyed with hate and melancholy! corroded by anger! oxidized by fury!

OfflineP.Menace
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Humidifier for room [Re: doze]
    #9295119 - 11/23/08 12:26 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Well.. If we wanna get into semantics here, I personally started with 4 dozen jars and 6 lc's, then within 1 week made 181 more jars which in a months time became 13 FC's with cakes stacked on each other built into castles and shit, which then evolved into over 200 jars of WBS, a matress bag martha full of casings and the same 13 fc's now used as monotubs with wbs spawned to coir, to the 200 bags i mentioned before, to twice that in all stages of life in a perpetual harvest, and a full time job with overtime worth of work, to now i simply experiment and play with agar and isolation, strain crossing in the works, maybe a species cross attempt in the future.....

ATM I have 10 bags fruiting and colonizing from an LC/spore solution experiment I did to prove a point, j3 you remember that right?
some of the spore bags still arent fully colonized, all of the LC bags are...

anyway:offtopicman:

--------------------

roby000 said: thats true a shotgun is almost like a college degree in a sense that if you show it to the right person at the right time you could make a lot of money.

InvisibleJ3illy
Trainee

#9295154 - 11/23/08 12:34 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Yea I was searching the other day and saw the post where you talked about that experiment.  wondered what was up w/ it.

OfflineP.Menace
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
    #9295185 - 11/23/08 12:41 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

need to take pics and shit, but my home cpu is disconnected from the internet atm so im only on 3 nights a week

--------------------

InvisibleJ3illy
Trainee

#9295205 - 11/23/08 12:47 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I totally agree now about how you were saying that more solution is better.  My 1st bags, I did 2 points of 2cc each.  The 2nd set, I did 4 points of 1cc each.  And I can say without a doubt, the 2cc spots had more colonized area/depth to them.  More inoc. points was better overall, but each point had less overall colonization, ya kno?

OfflineP.Menace
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
    #9295221 - 11/23/08 12:51 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

thats why I stressed the point to you so harshly.
60cc's of LC and dont look back... Im talking 10 day colonization times with no crumble and shake
18 days to pins
23 to first flush harvest
31 to second flush harvest
44 to the 3rd flush harvest
day 53 now

--------------------

InvisibleJ3illy
Trainee

#9295266 - 11/23/08 01:02 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I saved a cc in each syringe I had, for the LC I'm gonna make 1 of these days.  Gotta make a glovebox 1st

OfflineP.Menace
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
    #9295486 - 11/23/08 01:43 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

got something for ya...
ghetteo-est glovebox, no building, glueing, cutting or destroying and failing
I have used it a few times... not since i got a flowhood tho

Quote:

Blutjager said:
Was it me,with tis pic >> ??

O and oust detonates like a stick of dynamite in a sealed glove box..... use nothing but bleach water inside the thing unless you like the way your room smells when all the hair on your upper body is engulfed in flames :hotidea:

simply turn it upside down on the edge of a table...

BAM, instant GB!

--------------------

InvisibleJ3illy
Trainee

#9295500 - 11/23/08 01:46 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Wow good idea!

InvisibleJ3illy
Trainee

#9315218 - 11/26/08 03:27 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

After talking to the vendor, and some ppl on here, about the %RH regarding the Mycobags - they said it wasn't gonna be a major problem, as long as the bags were still showing moisture, which they are -- so I didn't end up buying the humidifier.

This is what I find funny tho.  I was gonna buy this humidifier on Sunday, when my %RH was down to 20 in here.  Well if I'd bought it, obviously the %RH would have gone up.  BUT in the past 2 days, since the air is not NEARLY as dry outside now, my %RH is up to nearly 40 again. 

So if I DID buy the humidifier, I would have attributed the increase only to that - not realizing that the %RH was actually up nearly 20% on its own. :lol:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale