Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecmac37
Stranger than Life
Male

Stuck myself
    #9312080 - 11/25/08 04:46 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Had 10 PF jars in box ready to knock up. Gloves on, everything sterilized, reach in the box pick up the syringe and slip. Right into my left thumb. Took the gloves off, squeezed the hell out of it and cleaned with alcohol. Anyone ever experience this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledoze
Stranger

Re: Stuck myself [Re: cmac37]
    #9312094 - 11/25/08 04:48 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

yeah. you will be fine.

--------------------
But I'll bounce back for mine is a heart made of iron forged in the darkest smithy of despair! Alloyed with hate and melancholy! corroded by anger! oxidized by fury!

OfflineMad Merlyn
Userper of Magic
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Adams County
    #9312097 - 11/25/08 04:48 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I did something similar once, I had taped up the end of a syringe with Para-film and when I pulled on the cap to remove it, I apparently stuttered and jabbed the whole thing through the fleshy part between my finger and thumb, Hurt like hell!

--------------------
Time is the Greatest Truth, Life is the Biggest Lie

BELIEVE

It's Gonna Get Fuckin' Ugly!

Offlinecmac37
Stranger than Life
Male

Re: Stuck myself [Re: doze]
    #9312136 - 11/25/08 04:54 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Cool. I kind of figured it would be ok. Thanks Doze.

OfflineROGER5676
truckload
Male User Gallery

Loc: niagara falls, ny
    #9312152 - 11/25/08 04:55 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

been there, went to take the cap of the needle and as i pulled it off a remembered a step i forgot and went to put the cap back on a sent the needle right into my thumb.dont worry, no mushrooms grew out of my thumb

Offlinecmac37
Stranger than Life
Male

Re: Stuck myself [Re: ROGER5676]
    #9312169 - 11/25/08 04:59 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Mushrooms growing out of my thumb. Definitely be a thumb sucker!!

Invisibledoze
Stranger

#9312183 - 11/25/08 05:01 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

cmac37 said:

:grin:

--------------------
But I'll bounce back for mine is a heart made of iron forged in the darkest smithy of despair! Alloyed with hate and melancholy! corroded by anger! oxidized by fury!

Offlinesatiba
Newb in Training!
 User Gallery

#9312184 - 11/25/08 05:01 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

cmac37 said:

If I could grow shrooms out of my thumb I would be knocking up every finger every day!

--------------------
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody is watching!-Keller Wiliams
[url=https://files.shroomery.org/files/08-46/687392284-alice_in_wonderland_wallpaper3_0.jpg]

Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: UK Flag
    #9312186 - 11/25/08 05:01 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

your fine just be sure to flame sterilise the needle. do it before each jar.

--------------------

PF TEK - writeup by EvilMushroom666
Lets Grow Mushrooms - RogerRabbit & RoadKills website with sample videos plus the full PF TEK video series. Alot of great information - BUY THE DVD
Cakes can and will pin! - So you think cakes suck for pins. Your wrong
Franks Simple Coir/Verm Tek
Franks Proper Pasturisation Tek
Franks Spawning To Bulk - Monotub
Professor Pinheads RTV Injection Port Tek
Foo Mans No Soak WBS Prep Tek

Offlineniall_b73
a quick learner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Eire Flag
    #9312188 - 11/25/08 05:01 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

yeah but just watch out for ne pins developing in the cut, lol

--------------------
next time i order a pizza i'm gonna ask them to cut it into 6 slices instead of 8, because i was'nt fit for 8 the last time !!

Invisibleseven
Male

Loc: north carolina
Re: Stuck myself [Re: niall_b73]
    #9312445 - 11/25/08 05:48 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

this is a common way for someone in health care field to catch a bloodborne pathogen! you are lucky you arent a nurse or doctor taking blood ect. there is a huge statistic of people who have caught hep,hiv,ect. this way.  so much that they are trained in methods of recaping needles where the other hand isnt used: such as tapeing the cap of the needle to the edge of the table and screwing the needle into it! interesting huh?

--------------------
grind

OfflineChrisH
Dang ole' dang
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: DIrty south- come on
Re: Stuck myself [Re: seven]
    #9312456 - 11/25/08 05:51 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Be careful! You might wake up in a month with a shroom growing out of your ass!:grin:

--------------------
Are you sure you want to eat those?:mushroom2:

Offlinetheredone
well known
Male User Gallery

Loc: east coast
Re: Stuck myself [Re: seven]
    #9312489 - 11/25/08 06:00 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

cordyceps infects insects makes them go crazy then eventual grows out of the insect heres a video

Offlinetenotoge
Stranger

#9312527 - 11/25/08 06:08 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

cmac37 said:
Had 10 PF jars in box ready to knock up. Gloves on, everything sterilized, reach in the box pick up the syringe and slip. Right into my left thumb. Took the gloves off, squeezed the hell out of it and cleaned with alcohol. Anyone ever experience this?

dude the spores are colonizing your insides as we speak. In a week or so it will have gotten to your heart and brain and lungs, and basically what happens is that pins will form inside your body and then be consumed/degraded, flushing the psilocybin right through your CNS. You'll basically be be tripping for the rest of your life, thinking you're a glass of orange juice or something. I'd clear your schedule until you get used to the permanent trip. How could you poke yourself!!??? You should have sucked up some blood with the spores and seen if it created some type of human/mushroom hybrid. Like mushrooms that have caps that are human faces, and they can make facial expressions and stuff, but they have an IQ of like -4 and they're really slow-witted, so you can just pick them and eat them. But you can see the torment and pain on their faces when you pluck them.

OfflineMad Merlyn
Userper of Magic
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Stuck myself [Re: tenotoge]
    #9312587 - 11/25/08 06:22 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

tenotoge said:
Quote:

cmac37 said:

dude the spores are colonizing your insides as we speak. In a week or so it will have gotten to your heart and brain and lungs, and basically what happens is that pins will form inside your body and then be consumed/degraded, flushing the psilocybin right through your CNS. You'll basically be be tripping for the rest of your life, thinking you're a glass of orange juice or something. I'd clear your schedule until you get used to the permanent trip. How could you poke yourself!!??? You should have sucked up some blood with the spores and seen if it created some type of human/mushroom hybrid. Like mushrooms that have caps that are human faces, and they can make facial expressions and stuff, but they have an IQ of like -4 and they're really slow-witted, so you can just pick them and eat them. But you can see the torment and pain on their faces when you pluck them.

:bitchslap:

--------------------

BELIEVE

Invisibleshroomophile
ShroomitusFidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #9312668 - 11/25/08 06:39 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Dead man walking.Ah,just kidding,but i bet it hurt like hell.

--------------------
Once the mighty oak,was a nut who held his ground.

OfflineThe shroomy 1
Luminous beings surround me
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Aether
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Stuck myself [Re: theredone]
    #9312681 - 11/25/08 06:41 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

That was a crazy cool video! 

Have you all seen the movie SHROOMS! 

The shroomy 1

--------------------

AMU Q&A thread.

Offlinetheredone
well known
Male User Gallery

Loc: east coast
Re: Stuck myself [Re: The shroomy 1]
    #9312733 - 11/25/08 06:49 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

ya ive seen it was expect a better movie

Offlinetenotoge
Stranger

Re: Stuck myself [Re: Mad Merlyn]
    #9313094 - 11/25/08 07:48 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

cmac37 said:
Quote:

:bitchslap:

:glittershitz:

Offlinenerol
regnarts
Male

Re: Stuck myself [Re: tenotoge]
    #9313307 - 11/25/08 08:17 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

wow! amazing video theredone... great link :smile:
fortunately thumb stabbing doesnt result in that or i too would have joined the ranks...

Offlinepsiloqatsi
Estranged Psychonaut

Loc: Denver, CO
    #9323531 - 11/27/08 06:44 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

The same thing happened to me the first time that I attempted a grow. Needless to say, for the first day or so after, I was pretty frightened. But, after looking into it a little further, I realized that the syringe was filled with sterile water, and spores wont give any ill effects. You should be ok. Just be sure to pay better attention.:smirk:

Offlinecmac37
Stranger than Life
Male

Re: Stuck myself [Re: psiloqatsi]
    #9323639 - 11/27/08 07:15 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Ok, two days later with no pins growing out of my thumb, no tripping or anything else. Even drove 7 hours yesterday for the holiday. Enjoyed all the replies though. Hope everyone had a happy Turkey day. Peace....

Offline4 ho cultivar
Transcending plains
Male User Gallery

Loc: Central, Oregon {represen...
    #9323840 - 11/27/08 08:08 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

i just burn't my arms... damn it.... i even  was thinking a the time of ways to not burn myself.yet for some reason i lit a lighter to clean the needle :spank:  oh well. lessoned learned.

NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, NO LIGHTERS, :angrydog:

--------------------
:mushroom2::crazy2::mushroom2::crazy2::Patience be thy virtue:crazy2::mushroom2::crazy2::mushroom2:

Blurring the line between reality and dreams
Mr. Winkie says: "Procrastinators unite................................tommorrow!!:ganja:
G.Kahuna said: "Plus you get all the fun from taking a walk {and} shooting mycelium at cow droppings with a super soaker. Now beat that!":cuteshit:

Offlinedead
grateful
Male User Gallery

Loc: North pole
Re: Stuck myself [Re: 4 ho cultivar]
    #9325271 - 11/28/08 12:25 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

What? No lighters?

I always flame my needles with a lighter.

--------------------
"The third eye. You spend years doing everything you can to open it and then the damn thing opens and your friends laugh at you when you tell them you can see their souls behind their eyes burning like rainbows."

Links:
:regularshroom:Nibin's Guide for Noobs
:regularshroom:some easy teks on bulk & grain prep. (my journal)

Offlinecubenz
Mr. Nice Guy

Loc: shack on hill
Re: Stuck myself [Re: dead]
    #9325518 - 11/28/08 01:44 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

4 ho, u crazy nigga

--------------------
:jah:

Boulder

OfflineMad Merlyn
Userper of Magic
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Stuck myself [Re: cubenz]
    #9325658 - 11/28/08 03:27 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

The words "Petroleum Distillates" should have been your first clue to NOT put flames in your Glovebox. If you pay attention, Most people keep their oil burner OUTSIDE the glovebox to avoid such disasters.

--------------------

BELIEVE

OfflineHybridprX
Biodegrader of coir
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Stuck myself [Re: nerol]
    #9325681 - 11/28/08 03:52 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I've got myself pretty good a couple of times, The last time I was stoned and had a bad case of paranoia thinking I had injected a air bubble haha, that sucked.

Just wait until you nic yourself with a exacto knife/scalpel :wink:

Speaking of lighters in glove boxes, bad idea. I've burnt off the hair on both my arms pulling that stoner mistake. The cans of alcohol/oust/Lysol all have caution flammable/combustible for a reason.

--------------------

Edited by HybridprX (11/28/08 03:55 AM)

OfflineMad Merlyn
Userper of Magic
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Stuck myself [Re: HybridprX]
    #9325707 - 11/28/08 04:14 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, bleeding into agar cultures can ruin a good isolate too.

--------------------

BELIEVE

Offlinedead
grateful
Male User Gallery

Loc: North pole
    #9325716 - 11/28/08 04:23 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

That's why I don't use flammable desinfectants in my glovebox. I merely spray the inside of it with a mixture of water and peroxide.

--------------------
"The third eye. You spend years doing everything you can to open it and then the damn thing opens and your friends laugh at you when you tell them you can see their souls behind their eyes burning like rainbows."

Links:
:regularshroom:Nibin's Guide for Noobs
:regularshroom:some easy teks on bulk & grain prep. (my journal)

Offlinecmac37
Stranger than Life
Male

Re: Stuck myself [Re: dead]
    #9325759 - 11/28/08 05:05 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I have caught myself after wiping down my Tyvek sleeves and rubber gloves with alcohol getting a little close to the alcohol lamp. That would suck watching an arm go up in flames.....

Invisibletripchip
The Mushroom Monkey
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: African Jungle
    #9325787 - 11/28/08 05:28 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

yep i dumped alcohal on my hands and then lit my lighter and the funny thing is that i actually put alcohal on the lighter to sanatize it and i ended up soaking the lighter with alcohal. my dumbass figured the lighter got too wet with alcohal and i wanted to make sure it would still light so i tried to light it. my hands, the lighter and my arms caught fire. i had theses plastic sleeves on my arms and they were coverd in alcohal. I pretty much soaked my arms and hands along with the lighter and then decided the lighter got too wet and tried to light it to see if it still worked. It was funny when people at work asked how i burnt my hand, I just smiled and said being a dumbass.

Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: UK Flag
    #9325837 - 11/28/08 06:03 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mad Merlyn said:
The words "Petroleum Distillates" should have been your first clue to NOT put flames in your Glovebox. If you pay attention, Most people keep their oil burner OUTSIDE the glovebox to avoid such disasters.

this is 1 of the reasons why i tell people not to waste disinfectants in there glovebox.

Just wipe it down with soapy water. STill air stops contaminants from landing our your stuff. You dont need to bleach/lysol/oust the shit out of a still air box.

And if you spill alcohol dont bloody light anything. Let it evaporate.

--------------------

PF TEK - writeup by EvilMushroom666
Lets Grow Mushrooms - RogerRabbit & RoadKills website with sample videos plus the full PF TEK video series. Alot of great information - BUY THE DVD
Cakes can and will pin! - So you think cakes suck for pins. Your wrong
Franks Simple Coir/Verm Tek
Franks Proper Pasturisation Tek
Franks Spawning To Bulk - Monotub
Professor Pinheads RTV Injection Port Tek
Foo Mans No Soak WBS Prep Tek

OfflineMad Merlyn
Userper of Magic
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Stuck myself [Re: veda_sticks]
    #9325854 - 11/28/08 06:10 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, I had used a glovebox my first grow, and decided I didn't like to be all couped up working inside of a tiny box, so I built a Laminar Hood. But after many years of using things like Lysol, Hairspray, Hospital sanitizer and Ether starting fluid in potato cannons, I would have considered the possibilities of an eminent explosion using such products inside of a glove box, seems like a good mixture of air to fuel and a slight compression.

--------------------

BELIEVE

Invisibleseven
Male

Loc: north carolina
    #9325934 - 11/28/08 07:07 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

still air, i repete "still air"! glove boxes work on the idea: blocking\cuting off drafts of air and moving slowly will reduce chances of contamination from blowing into your work\onto your needle ect. clean th inside of the box with antibacterial soap or a ten percent bleech\water mixture. . seriously- no need to chemical bomb the inside of the box. if the chemicals make you feel safer, go for it. Just use a box with no gloves attached> flame the needle outside the box> quickly put your arms inside with the redhot syringe in one hand: nothing will contam the redhot neeedle on its way inside the box. :shrug:  i know alot of beople blowup their gloveboxes - some more than once- i just dont understand the lack of the use of common sence.:shrug: im glad its never really serious.

--------------------
grind

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale