Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Incense

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Loc: San Diego
The toys and tricks of our best trips
    #930516 - 10/04/02 02:08 AM (14 years, 21 days ago)

Get heaps of the thin "necklace" style glow sticks. 3 cool things to try (all in the dark, duh!):
1. Break one very gently and watch them start to glow as the liquids mix.
2. Cut the end off of one and sprinkle the drops onto the floor to make a galaxy. If you're tripping it'll look like a 3D universe hovering through the floor.
3. Paint with the glowing liquid on the palm of your hand. Each time you recognize a figure/shape, draw it's outline, then wait for it to change.

Music - these 3 albums are shroomtastic:
1. Sasha & Digweed - Communicate
2. Enigma - Love Sensuality Devotion (LSD - duh!)
3. Synaesthesia - Desideratum.

Get Winamp and download the "Mildrop" visualisation. Combined with the music above, it's an absolute blast into the coolest vapors of the other world.

You ot something to add to this list? Go for it!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Re: The toys and tricks of our best trips [Re: maranite]
    #990019 - 10/24/02 05:08 PM (14 years, 1 day ago)

eyecandy: salvador dali paintings, especially 'sleep'
                FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS watch the backgrounds, ive watched this movie a billion times, both high on mush and pot and sober, never gets boring, appreciate it on a thousand levels and notice new things every time. if you havent tried it.. try it.
music: any kind of good techno without words.. fades into the trip in a way because theres no words to hold your attention, and creepy techno makes things darksome and eery whereas happy techno makes things great and vibrant
music to save a bad trip: the reefer song, the weed song from half baked (billy bonjg thoroton) bob marly jammin and the king of all saving from bad trip songs:dont worry be happy. also bob dylan everybody must get stoned and coolio im in love with maryjane.
other trippy things: incense and joint smoke, candles (dangerous tho an i ALWAYS burn myself with wax or get it on my pants  :frown: also mirrors, hats (a crazy hat that you really like is the best trip toy, i always feel safe and happy when i have me hat crazy hat on) hmm what else.. outdoors.. trippy never go a trip without going outdoor at least once. anything that seems trippy or off when your high, like icecubes or water or  i dunno.. one tip: never ever go to safeway and look at the meat section HUMAN BRAINS! the fish are screaming! oh god no! :crazy: 

Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
Re: The toys and tricks of our best trips [Re: PHARMAKOS]
    #990367 - 10/24/02 07:16 PM (14 years, 1 day ago)

I have a wallpaper mural of the Earth rising above a moonscape in my room. I got it at Lows. They had other ones too. The solar system, a forest, a desert and some other shit. I think it cost me $20. One of my best trips ever was on DXM. I had a whole shitload of glowsticks that I tied varing sized pieces of string to and then tacked them to my ceiling. Also get a bath going and then stay in there for about 10 min or so until your hot water heater reloads and then let some water out. Then reload with some plain hot water. It gets the bath hotter than you could have stood it in the first place. Even weed is enhanced this way. If you smoke a bowl it's like smoking three at once. A word of warning though, when you get up brace yourself cuz it will hit you hard and you might faint if you're not expecting it. Anyways though if you dose and stay in the bathtub like that during your onset it kicks it in harder and faster. I have a little c.d. player in my bathroom and music is good of course also some candle light etc would be good.

Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Incense

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports