Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Ayahuasca, Banisteriopsis Caapi, Hot Plate, Pressure Cooker, San Pedro, Syrian Rue, Toilet Paper

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedoom876
Stranger

Aya-fail
    #9302406 - 11/24/08 09:18 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Tried doing ayahuasca last night, here is how it went down
1.drank the rue/cappi vine combo tea, which was honestly the nastiest thing I could ever imagine drinking

2.weak open eye visuals after about an hour, things fluttering through my vision, some lightning and racing thoughts. Anxiety hit me too. I thought I was litterally gonna have a heart attack. So much so that I threw out some things I had written that I wanted noone to see incase I did die from the racing heart.

3.Around that same time I began puking. First once, then again and again. Every time any acid entered my stomach, the slimy souy yellow substance was squeezed out. Then, after a while of that the shitting started. Not shit really, just a brown liquid I didn't even notice right away it was so un solid. You know how hard it is to shit and puke without a trash can? One ends up on the floor or on your lap><

I still have my DMT tea. I stagered to the bathroom twice in this, but I could barely walk on this tea. I fell forward into my wall once and knocked my curten down. It was very odd, the whole feeling. I think I was rather weak to not take the DMT tea, which is being frozen for later use when my bravery to try again kicks in. I wonder if it would work as well the rectal rout rather then as a tea?
I think I'll wait and grow some shrooms though. I have the stuff ordered to try that a second time. I'm hoping to keep the flushes going by adding more h-poo when needed and allowing a few mushrooms a flush to drop spores, rather then chucking all that work after the third flush.

Anyway, it was a bad night

--------------------

Fight for a large loving government that can take care of its people, kill our criminals, and preform the huge industrial tasks our corporate overlords refuse(wanna greenwash me some more Exon?)

Not this weak travesty that let millions starve and sucks corporate cock while failing at every turn.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedeyon01
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Re: Aya-fail [Re: doom876]
    #9302612 - 11/24/08 10:41 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

eww... dude that sucks.  :puke:
most people puke when they take ayahuasca because it is traditionally a spiritual drug used by the shamans to purge the body of impurities, but i dont know about the shitting thing, never heard of that.

--------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

Loc: N.S.A. D.C.
    #9302649 - 11/24/08 10:50 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Fast for 24 hours prior to trip.

make sure you are on no medication that you should not take with M.A.O.I.s.

Have the caapi (250-400 grams) and the psychotria virdis (100-150 grams) cooking at a light simmer for  24 hours.

Have a sitter with you and commence with the projectile vomiting!!  It is good to have a (contractor?) trash bag handy if you are indoors as the vomiting can be very sudden (i.e. oh I feel a little funny in my tummy, 1-2-3, BLARRGGGG!)

Oh and no syrian rue is needed for above recipe!!!
You should have a much better time now!

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #9302656 - 11/24/08 10:51 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

How much rue and caapi did you use?

And why exactly did you combine them? If you have caapi, there's no need to use rue

And Mr. Al, isn't 250-400 grams caapi a bit much? I thought the typical amount was mroe in the 50-100 range.

Offlinedoom876
Stranger

Re: Aya-fail [Re: Entropymancer]
    #9302900 - 11/24/08 11:38 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

1 oz of cappie and a few grams of rue, maybe 2-4. the cappie was old though, and I wanted it to work if the active ingredients have deteriorated. I did fast, 'cept peanut butter the night before which is allowed from what I read. I think ome ganja may have helped, but I'm plumb outXP. If I had drank the dmt tea it'd have been wasted><

--------------------

Fight for a large loving government that can take care of its people, kill our criminals, and preform the huge industrial tasks our corporate overlords refuse(wanna greenwash me some more Exon?)

Not this weak travesty that let millions starve and sucks corporate cock while failing at every turn.

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

Re: Aya-fail [Re: Entropymancer]
    #9303179 - 11/24/08 12:24 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

If you wanted a pure caapi (no admixture) experience 400 grams wouldn't be excessive. 

If the OP wanted to re dose after hurling this brew would work.  One kilo is usually what I cook for 3 or 4 people.  My friends and I almost always drink more after the purge!

Ayahuasca is beautiful when you wash, rinse, and repeat!

OfflinePlatinum
Psychonautical Engineer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: New York Flag
Re: Aya-fail [Re: Mr.Al]
    #9303223 - 11/24/08 12:29 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

This must've been an interesting sight, sorry dude. Sitting in the bathroom... both ends at once... oh man.

I don't know too much about preping aya but I do know I want to try it in the near future.

--------------------
(______(________________((()=~=~=~
SIG-ARETTE

I SUPPORT NEUROSOUP

“Do not let your material possessions be who you are.”

Offlinedoom876
Stranger

Re: Aya-fail [Re: Platinum]
    #9303280 - 11/24/08 12:40 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Platinum said:
This must've been an interesting sight, sorry dude. Sitting in the bathroom... both ends at once... oh man.

I don't know too much about preping aya but I do know I want to try it in the near future.

Have some ganja with you, the stomach pain is aweful. Plus, puking wrecks your teeth. I ate 50 rivia cambrosa(I spelled it wrng, but close enough) seeds and some rue(spongey, shit tasting seeds fo sho), a hit of ganja and even that gastro-intestinal assult was stopped.

It was odd, and lame as hell. Standing made the sick worse, as did TV, even quiet was rather lows after a while. Maybe that was the universe saying "hay, we've counted down, time to blast off ass hole!"

--------------------

Edited by doom876 (11/24/08 12:41 PM)

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

#9303368 - 11/24/08 12:57 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Mr.Al said:

Have the caapi (250-400 grams) and the psychotria virdis (100-150 grams) cooking at a light simmer for  24 hours.

how can you simmer something for 24 hours? are you on ice or something? timed pressure cooker? or do you just leave the stove on when you go to bed?

--------------------

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

#9303388 - 11/24/08 01:01 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

WTF!!

DON'T eat syrian rue!!!

Simmer 3 grams in water for a half hour.

Strain the liquid, drink up (with a chaser, just water NEVER ALCOHOL)

Wait 30 minutes and consume your mimosa hostilis or psychotria virdis or mushrooms.

The only real ayahuasca contains banisteriopsis caapi!

Aya IS the caapi!

Offlinedoom876
Stranger

#9303536 - 11/24/08 01:26 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I had them both. Both sacred as hell anyway. The cappie I used was only an ounce, and it is shreded, and I heard that that is bad and makes its quality degrade; it's a year+ old.

I'm happy rue is spongy, no need to grind before boiling.

I had my DMT brew out all night, untill this morning when I froze it. You think that is still good? I mean, at room temp it should be safer then when it was boiling. And frozen should last at least a few weeks.

I gotta use it before it gets to old. It's been brewed, frozen, unfrozen, reduced, left out a few hours, then frozen.

--------------------

Offlinedoom876
Stranger

#9305738 - 11/24/08 08:04 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Bump, and update. I felt the same contractions of my inside as last night, and it turned out to be the runs. Can you overdose an MAOI?O.o
This seems wrong, there was almost nothing there, I've barely eaten today!:tongue:

--------------------

InvisibleMufungo
Coming at ya
 User Gallery

Loc: Knowhere
Re: Aya-fail *DELETED* [Re: doom876]
    #9306498 - 11/24/08 09:38 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by Mufungo

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------

Offlinedoom876
Stranger

Re: Aya-fail [Re: Mufungo]
    #9306522 - 11/24/08 09:41 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I didn't think there waas a dangerous overdose limit for them, damn. I mean where you stay sick for longer. I thought you purged, and that was it. One puke/shit.

--------------------

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

#9326899 - 11/28/08 01:55 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Peganum Harmala(Syrian Rue) is chemically different from Banisteriopsis Caapi(Ayahuasca).

I have experienced neuro-toxicity with excessive doses of Rue(15+ grams, never again)
I have never experienced neuro-toxicity with Ayahuasca.

Nothing against the Rue, just not my preference. It is qualitatively different.

Personally, I would recommend taking just Ayahuasca minus any admixture to find the dose that suits you(it is psychoactive alone).

Once you find that dose, experiment with admixtures. This is not a necessity but I believe it to be wise(again preference).

As you get to know the vine, the vine gets to know you.

Invisibleslacker008
Resident Psychiatrist
 User Gallery

Loc: A wave of reality.
    #9327436 - 11/28/08 04:02 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

doom876 said:
Tried doing ayahuasca last night, here is how it went down
1.drank the rue/cappi vine combo tea, which was honestly the nastiest thing I could ever imagine drinking

Try drinking San Pedro Slurry.

Quote:

doom876 said:
2.weak open eye visuals after about an hour, things fluttering through my vision, some lightning and racing thoughts. Anxiety hit me too. I thought I was litterally gonna have a heart attack. So much so that I threw out some things I had written that I wanted noone to see incase I did die from the racing heart.

That sucks.

Quote:

doom876 said:
3.Around that same time I began puking. First once, then again and again. Every time any acid entered my stomach, the slimy souy yellow substance was squeezed out. Then, after a while of that the shitting started. Not shit really, just a brown liquid I didn't even notice right away it was so un solid. You know how hard it is to shit and puke without a trash can? One ends up on the floor or on your lap

Yeah, the purge can be quite powerful, I hear. Part of the ayahuasca experience.

Quote:

doom876 said:
I still have my DMT tea. I stagered to the bathroom twice in this, but I could barely walk on this tea. I fell forward into my wall once and knocked my curten down. It was very odd, the whole feeling. I think I was rather weak to not take the DMT tea, which is being frozen for later use when my bravery to try again kicks in. I wonder if it would work as well the rectal rout rather then as a tea?
I think I'll wait and grow some shrooms though. I have the stuff ordered to try that a second time. I'm hoping to keep the flushes going by adding more h-poo when needed and allowing a few mushrooms a flush to drop spores, rather then chucking all that work after the third flush.

Good luck.  :sunny:

Quote:

doom876 said:
Anyway, it was a bad night

How much research did you do on aya before trying it?

--------------------
..beneath the chaos of the world, all is secretly well..

Rebuilding my DNA.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Ayahuasca, Banisteriopsis Caapi, Hot Plate, Pressure Cooker, San Pedro, Syrian Rue, Toilet Paper

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience