Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRasJeph
RC Hoarder
Male

Re: benadryl? [Re: Dickhead]
    #9305818 - 11/24/08 06:14 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

throy said:
Yer mom is nuts.

I know man, I live with her  :rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHailley
Stranger
Re: benadryl? [Re: Shaman_snake]
    #14652296 - 06/22/11 03:01 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Just don't do it! Seriously. I will tell you about my last high which made me stop completely!
--- I took 65 pills at once and it was the most intense high I've ever had. Not in a good way. If you take just a few pills you will fell very tired and you will most likely fall asleep, and be satisfied with it, but the more you take the more awake you are. I was up for 2 days and nights straight without eating or anything. The first night was the worst. I took 65 all at once. At first the high felt pretty good but after awhile I started getting delirious. I could not tell if anything was real or fake. I would hear my dad screaming my name and I would come out of my room realizing no one was home. My heart was POUNDING, it felt like I was going to go into cardiac arrest, and as I looked it up later one of the most common things to die of from this high is a heart attack. (Of course it's not going to happen most likely if you stay 25 and under.) I was laying on my bed hearing voices and everytime I would open my eyes it seemed like my roof was melting down on me. Other times I would think bugs were flying all around me trying to get into my head. This was about an hour into the high. It hasn't even peaked yet. I would look down at my arms and my sin was bright red (not a hallucination) and the veins in my arm were not normal. I had red streaks down my arms in my veins which freaked me the F out. After this I was frantically looking up side effects of benadryl. Just some advice if you do find yourself "too high" having a distraction like T.V. music or something helps. The more you focus on one thing the more the hallucinations kick in. Some people say that time seems to go by slower on benadryl to me it goes by fast but slow at the same time. It's hard to explain. The high was scary. I got spooked easily, I lost the function of my hands and I couldn't speak. I tried eating some bread to sober up but I couldnt swallow it and Choked and puked up what was in my throat. I was so thirsty but every time I would think of water I'd get sick to my stomach. I think the scariest thing was I got a bloody nose, that I thought was a hallucination but it really happened. I was trying to ignore it but the next morning I was covered in blood, my bed was too. I timed it and it lasted over 30 minutes of bleeding. It wasn't just a normal nose bleed either it was an obscene amount of blood that just kept going. I know it sounds stupid but I was addicted to benadryl and now that I am clean I realize nothing good came from it. When I was on it it made me depressed thinking about suicide all the time, and it just isnt good for you. Please just smoke pot instead. I am pretty sure that I should have been dead that night just saying please don't do it!

Offlinespazmodog
Male

Re: benadryl? [Re: Hailley]
    #14652527 - 06/22/11 05:54 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

lol
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/14652321#14652321
you should check the thread dates dude...

InvisibleGerman Kahuna
Facepalmer of Stoopid
Male User Gallery

Loc: On a Chemical Vacation
Re: benadryl? [Re: Hailley]
    #14652632 - 06/22/11 06:41 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

:congrats:

Awesome necro of a troll thread.

--------------------
"Vegetarian" [ /ˌvedʒəˈteəriən/] - Ancient slang meaning "village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride".

InvisibleLSDylan
bass music enjoyer
Male

Loc: Michigan
Re: benadryl? [Re: German Kahuna]
    #14653388 - 06/22/11 10:54 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

:trolldance:

--------------------
DanceSafe | Voluntaryism

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder