Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #44

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #45]
    #9289681 - 11/22/08 01:07 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

That sucks person .............
Im a bit too honest like in my last post.

That is something you need to work on.
  How do you like being alone all the time?
Ever think that your friends suck or that they just dont feel the same way about you.
Atleast you have some friendships that you think are real.

I dont have many friends but they are all very real and I care about them alot.
I have one best friend and we are pretty fuckin honest with eachother, and care alot.
  I have about 5 other actual friends.

Is that kind of how it is with you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #45

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #44]
    #9289760 - 11/22/08 01:25 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

being alone all the time has its ups and downs. i wasn't always like this, was actually really popular in high school. dated some very hot girls. was one of the first guys to have sex (weird, huh? lol). my father ran out on us though, around the same time my best friend moved away, and i just kind of lost faith in humanity. i haven't been able to hold a relationship since my junior year of HS, and i'm a sophomore in college now. i get random girls every now and then but it's meaningless, at least on my end, and i don't know why..

it's the same with guys, i just can't get close to people anymore. sure, i have friends that i'll go party with once a week, but i find it really difficult to bond on any kind of level other than just getting fucked up together and chasing chicks.

hah...and i'm way too honest, like you said man.

Quote:

Ever think that your friends suck or that they just dont feel the same way about you.

all the time...all the time..

Anonymous #30

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #45]
    #9292399 - 11/22/08 03:46 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #45 said:
over time, i've come to realize that i use people and only truly care about myself. also, most of my friendships are fake.

QFT

Anonymous #46

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #30]
    #9292848 - 11/22/08 05:05 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

oh man i just remembered this

when i was younger my dad used to pay me to do gardening chores, like trimming the bushes and shit like that

well it was the summer and i had all day to trim the bush i had to so i was just fucking around with the hedge clippers, and i noticed there were all these big ants, not the small ones but the big black ones

they were crawling all over the pavement and i just got this overwhelming urge to slice them all up with the clippers

it's not the worst shit ever, i know, but i had the most fun in my life going up to an ant..... clipping it in half and watching the two halves of its body squirm around uncontrollably

i think the fact that i knew it was so morbid made it that much more exciting, it was actually a lot of fun being an ant murderer

sometimes i wonder about how i could go about planning the perfect murder.... or push people down stairs... or hope that people trip when im walking past them

and when im walking to class and i encounter hot girls all i can think about is bending em over and fucking them.... dont even care who they are, all i want to do is fuuucccck the shit out of you

i think about fucking girls all day long basically

Anonymous #30

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #46]
    #9293192 - 11/22/08 05:42 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Every morning before school me and my buddy would both take a shit in this old lady's flower bed.

Anonymous #47

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever here.. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9293451 - 11/22/08 06:24 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I want a stupidly submissive woman, to suck me off every time I walk in the room, to make fruit-shakes and pour them in her ass then slurp them out with a crazy straw. I want the same woman to masturbate her butt-hole with a beer can while i throat fuck her, and be willing to have orgies with 5 or 6 different women. I want my own personal slut. hmmmmm.... I also don't want her to leave the house without having stuffed a butt-plug in her ass and those remote control vibrating balls up her cooch.

An yeah duh, she has to be smokin hawt, chink-latino-russian, who eats my jizz for breakfast right from the tap...

Anonymous #48

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #47] * 1
    #9294739 - 11/22/08 11:07 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

My uncle used to have this coin jar. Not like a jar but like a big bottle lookin thing. It wasnt the size of a regular bottle though but a big one. Like a 3 feet tall bottle. It was filled with change.

quarters.
nickels.
dimes.
pennies.

even some half dollars.

well, I really wanted to walk up to the local fried chicken joint. (whose name I will keep anonymous in order to avoid unfair advertising on other fried chicken dineries) So I go up to my aunt and Im like "hey auntie crystal can I have some money to go to the local fried chicken joint? I am gonna walk because it is only a few blocks." Well to make a long story short shes like "no I already told you I don't have any money. Times are tough. I haven't been able to work since your cousin Teddy was born." I was like "please auntie crystal?" Then she threatened to take away my Television priveleges if I asked again. So I went into my uncle and aunts bedroom and neither one of them were in there. So I go up to my uncles change bottle thing and turn it upside down. You see you have to turn it upside down to get anything out unless you can open up the bottom but I didn';t want to make a mess cause I couldn't let them know I was in there. So I was shaking it slowly and gently so I wouldn't be loud and it was taking forever but eventually a good amount had fallen out. I ended up putting some back in because I dropped out way too much. I know that I took at least like 8 quarters, 20 dimes,10 nickels, and a bunch of pennies. It truthfully could have been as much as 5 dollars in change. I feel really bad about it now but I was hungry and going through puberty so I needed some fried chicken. So I walked out of my aunt and uncles house and on the way out my aunt is like " where are you going Jebedadiareah?" And I was like "oh hi auntie crystal Im just goin to the park." You see, I didn;'t want her to know that I was gonna head over to the local fried chicken joint cause she knew I shouldn't have any money considering I was like way too young to be earning my own money. So she is like "ok jebediareah, just be safe". So I go out the front door and go over to the local fried chicken joint. While I was there I got a  small pink lemonade mixed with a little bit of mountain dew (it is the best) and I got 2 legs and a thigh. I also got a biscuit with some gravy. It was good. Then I went back to my aunt and uncles house. They never suspected anything when I got back but I was so pumped up from the adrenaline I had to tell my cousin Josephina. So I told my cousin. I shouldn;'t have told my cousin because she ended up went to tell my aunt what I did and my aunt was like " JEBEDIAREAH I TOLD YOU WE DONT GOT NO MONEY BOY!!!" I was like " Im sorry auntie crystal". She was like "BOY YOU GONNA GET THE BELT"  And then I was like "please not the belt auntie Crystal!" I don't even remember if I ended up getting the belt or not. Anyways the point to the story is that now I have a belt fetish.

Anonymous #43

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #48]
    #9295746 - 11/23/08 03:16 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

i love fucking  girls with ugly faces

Anonymous #49

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #48]
    #9295825 - 11/23/08 03:36 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #48 said:
My uncle used to have this coin jar. Not like a jar but like a big bottle lookin thing. It wasnt the size of a regular bottle though but a big one. Like a 3 feet tall bottle. It was filled with change.

quarters.
nickels.
dimes.
pennies.

even some half dollars.

well, I really wanted to walk up to the local fried chicken joint. (whose name I will keep anonymous in order to avoid unfair advertising on other fried chicken dineries) So I go up to my aunt and Im like "hey auntie crystal can I have some money to go to the local fried chicken joint? I am gonna walk because it is only a few blocks." Well to make a long story short shes like "no I already told you I don't have any money. Times are tough. I haven't been able to work since your cousin Teddy was born." I was like "please auntie crystal?" Then she threatened to take away my Television priveleges if I asked again. So I went into my uncle and aunts bedroom and neither one of them were in there. So I go up to my uncles change bottle thing and turn it upside down. You see you have to turn it upside down to get anything out unless you can open up the bottom but I didn';t want to make a mess cause I couldn't let them know I was in there. So I was shaking it slowly and gently so I wouldn't be loud and it was taking forever but eventually a good amount had fallen out. I ended up putting some back in because I dropped out way too much. I know that I took at least like 8 quarters, 20 dimes,10 nickels, and a bunch of pennies. It truthfully could have been as much as 5 dollars in change. I feel really bad about it now but I was hungry and going through puberty so I needed some fried chicken. So I walked out of my aunt and uncles house and on the way out my aunt is like " where are you going Jebedadiareah?" And I was like "oh hi auntie crystal Im just goin to the park." You see, I didn;'t want her to know that I was gonna head over to the local fried chicken joint cause she knew I shouldn't have any money considering I was like way too young to be earning my own money. So she is like "ok jebediareah, just be safe". So I go out the front door and go over to the local fried chicken joint. While I was there I got a  small pink lemonade mixed with a little bit of mountain dew (it is the best) and I got 2 legs and a thigh. I also got a biscuit with some gravy. It was good. Then I went back to my aunt and uncles house. They never suspected anything when I got back but I was so pumped up from the adrenaline I had to tell my cousin Josephina. So I told my cousin. I shouldn;'t have told my cousin because she ended up went to tell my aunt what I did and my aunt was like " JEBEDIAREAH I TOLD YOU WE DONT GOT NO MONEY BOY!!!" I was like " Im sorry auntie crystal". She was like "BOY YOU GONNA GET THE BELT"  And then I was like "please not the belt auntie Crystal!" I don't even remember if I ended up getting the belt or not. Anyways the point to the story is that now I have a belt fetish.

:omgawesome::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Anonymous #46

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #49]
    #9296543 - 11/23/08 10:09 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

that one really kept me on the edge of my seat

Anonymous #50

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #43]
    #9296864 - 11/23/08 11:50 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #43 said:
i love fucking  girls with ugly faces

:werd:

I know what you mean, nothing better then fucking the hell out of and degrading an ugly girl.

Anonymous #47

#9298652 - 11/23/08 04:58 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #48 said:

quarters.
nickels.
dimes.
pennies.

even some half dollars.

Hi Spud!

Anonymous #51

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9301254 - 11/23/08 11:51 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #8 said:
I make mac and cheese with water instead of milk.
It's actually better.

WHAT?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?! This is blasphemy!! The most fucked up thing on this thread as far as i'm concerned.

Unless you are a vegan, then I would understand.

Wait....................... I don't put milk in mine either, just 4 extra slices of butter. Fuck. Disregard

Anonymous #51

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #51]
    #9301261 - 11/23/08 11:53 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

I was hungry and going through puberty so I needed some fried chicken.

the

funniest

shit

i have ever read

Anonymous #52

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #51]
    #9302020 - 11/24/08 02:51 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

when i was about 21 or 22 i was painting houses for my dad. i had to work behind this trim carpenter who i couldn't stand. he hated me and my dad (and crew) because we all smoked pot. the guy was a real cocksucker that went out of his way to fuck us over. i mean he would put extra effort into it to make our jobs tougher. his nail gun sounded like an automatic weapon, putting as many holes in the trim as he could. for those of you that don't know, when nailing up baseboards or crown molding, 2 nails per stud will suffice. this fucker would put 80 nails in a 4 foot stretch.

anywho, one day the dude was pissing me off enough that i finally snapped. when the guy went to lunch i pissed all in the cocksuckers water cooler and watched him drink it when he got back. i felt like i had one a prize or something.

what was even better was apparently karma thought he needed a good kick in the balls too. the next day i got to seen him shoot himself in the leg with his nail gun. he kept the safety device tied back so he wouldn't have to place the nail gun on the trim to be able to shoot it. hence the 80 holes in 4 feet of wood.

even better than that was just a few days after that, i got to watch him shoot himself in the hand. he didn't learn his lesson about the safety catch the first time.

life can be really great sometimes.

Anonymous #53

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #30]
    #9302162 - 11/24/08 04:28 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #30 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #45 said:
over time, i've come to realize that i use people and only truly care about myself. also, most of my friendships are fake.

QFT

Wow, so true.

Anonymous #54

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #53]
    #9302224 - 11/24/08 05:03 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Your friendships are fake if you believe them to be fake.
You care only for yourself if you believe you only care for yourself.

You are heading down a dark path that leads away from the good side of human nature.

Anonymous #15

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #54]
    #9302361 - 11/24/08 06:48 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

i have love for my family and my woman.

not even my friends make the cutoff.

its bad.

i think of killing people alot, like what i whould do to them.  how i would break their bones then give them some lsd and then kill them. 

then sometimes i think about dying, i get really realistic and vivid daydreams of my own death.  i feel the impact/gunshots/blades but with no pain. 

i am going to the phychologist today to talk about my issues. 

i am so paranoid that i see the devil in people,

during a methamphetamine induced psychotic state (FUCK EXTACY+speed) i saw everyone with black tears streaming from their eyes.

i am far from being happy and have not had the true feeling of hapiness in many years. 

i always have this feeling of doom/anxiety that inhibits my functioning.  right now my life makes no sense, i feel more awake than i ever have and i have not slept tonight.  wtf.

if only i were this awake all the time then i could rule the world. 

my family loves me but i have shut them out.  i love them but i have shut myself in.  my situation is so sad.

self medication no more.  i need help

i need to break my cycle.

up ahead of the world turning into a dont give a fuck turning into a wtf why didnt i give a fuck turning into where i am right now about to not give a fuck all over again.

Anonymous #55

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #9303867 - 11/24/08 12:28 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I know I would never do this... but the though of it just turns me on. The idea of raping a girl just does it for me.
I dont know what it is about it, but I sometimes find myself searching the web for rape videos, even if they are staged.

I deal with people everyday in their homes, and when I am in a girls home who is very cute, I find myself day dreaming all day while I am there what it would be like to fuck the shit out of her, and then have her husband/boyfriend come home early and catch us. Hell, for that matter just having a customer of mine jump my bones. Girls dont seem to have the courage to take that step forward.

Anonymous #56

Re: post here your sick, twisted, fucked up, wrong, perverted thoughts, actions, doings whatever her [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #9303875 - 11/24/08 12:30 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I think when i die im going to hell but really is whats going to happen is that ill have a choice but ill choose to live all over again and ill see my life in reverse as my soul cries out to itself never to touch drugs ever again...

when i am reborn i may make the same mistakes all over again as my soul plays its games.

The worst part i feel is that everything will just end abrubtly only to be born in a different universe with new laws and language.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order