Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
Re: Somebody know a way to "act" normal while shroomin'?
    #92888 - 04/03/00 11:03 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

I would do my damndest to avoid that situation. If you have to trip near non-tripping people I'd guess the best thing to do is avoid eye contact and give short answers.

Or you can just say "Mom, get out of here! I'm naked!"

------------------
What does it all mean?

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Somebody know a way to "act" normal while shroomin'? [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #92890 - 04/03/00 02:00 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Or just say you are drunk and that's why you are all messed up.

Anonymous

#92891 - 04/03/00 02:24 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

I've used the stomach virus and needing to get rest excuse a couple of times when I've been tripping on 1/2 hits and my parents come home.

------------------
"To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become
an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious
tool of the universe. That's why I think it's important to get high. I'm not talking about unconscious or zonked out. I'm talking about being fully conscious."-Jerry Garcia

Offline*kino*
    #92892 - 04/03/00 11:41 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

a sickness is the better way to avoid a long conversation, but there is no way you can act normal, if you are looking in the eye then you look like someone who is on shroom but if you keep your eye down then it is like you got something to hide...just don't let this happen... if your parents arrives sooner then just go to bed and listen some cool music

Anonymous

#92893 - 04/04/00 12:09 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

If they don't know that you've taken a drug, you just seem really tired and confused.

Say you feel feverish and need to rest for a while.

Remember : They don't know what's up! (Unless your father's name is Shulgin or something. :smile: )

------------------
//Moomin666 -When madness is an art...

InvisiblePiccolo
One Sad Yeti

#92894 - 04/03/00 10:30 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

I think the most obvious thing to do is avoid eye contact, fish pupils usually raises questions with parents. Yet the only real solution to a problem like this is to avoid the situtaion.

Pick an enviroment where your parents wont be. Its easy for your parents to walk into the house when u dont expect them to, its what parents do best..

--------------------
You know, you Irish cops are perking up. That's two sound theories in one day, neither of which deal with abnormally sized men. Kind of makes me feel like Riverdancing. -Paul Smecker

Offlinefunkyballoon
Pooh-Bah
    #92895 - 04/04/00 07:20 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Just become more experienced. After a while, you won't give a flying fuck who the hell is around you, then you'll appear normal even though you're actually fucked in the head.

If my mom walked in on me when I was alone in a room, tripping or not I'd just say "Wow. Thanks for knocking first."

It's just a matter of knowing how to fuck with people's heads. As for me, I don't get quiet around other people when tripping, it's more like I just get really RUDE.

It's quite amusing actually... You can think of some of the funniest shit when twisted out without even trying.

OfflinePADDOHEAD
Corvus coronecorone
Male
Loc: The Netherlands
    #92896 - 04/05/00 01:12 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

HEEE goldfish ...alles kit z??

ik zou niet weten hoe je normaal moet doen onder een trip,.......voorkomen is beter dan genezen >>??

PEaCE !!!

--------------------
Cannagrow

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom