Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Next > | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBucknaztee
Stranger
Re: The Shroomery and mushroom cultivation, a newcomers guide. [Re: CH HELL]
    #11898820 - 01/25/10 02:54 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID TRICH!!! Boo!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCH HELL
Brain Sturgeon
Male User Gallery

Loc: mars Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: The Shroomery and mushroom cultivation, a newcomers guide. [Re: Bucknaztee]
    #11898848 - 01/25/10 02:58 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ZLeiterman said:
STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID TRICH!!! Boo!!!

Yeap, you said it.  Although it is a good learning experience,  it is better to get it now on a couple cakes than have a bunch of mono tubs lost to it.
CH

OfflineBucknaztee
Stranger
Thank You All My Friends [Re: CH HELL]
    #11907668 - 01/26/10 07:42 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

To CH Hell, 13Shrooms, Noobieshroomie, TacoHearder, and any other friends that have helped or influenced me along the way: I'm sorry if i missed your names or the help you gave(This feels like a band thank-you list, only shorter by far. I have moved on to the cultivation forum advised by CH Hell and am gettin on as i say,and hope to stray from the noobie thread although it was a great place to begin and gain all of your advice; I hope you will aid me in my coming tribulations and lead me to bigger and better knowledge and understanding.
  Ezekial

OfflineBucknaztee
Stranger
Thank You All My Friends [Re: CH HELL]
    #11907669 - 01/26/10 07:42 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

To CH Hell, 13Shrooms, Noobieshroomie, TacoHearder, and any other friends that have helped or influenced me along the way: I'm sorry if i missed your names or the help you gave(This feels like a band thank-you list, only shorter by far. I have moved on to the cultivation forum advised by CH Hell and am gettin on as i say,and hope to stray from the noobie thread although it was a great place to begin and gain all of your advice; I hope you will aid me in my coming tribulations and lead me to bigger and better knowledge and understanding.
  Ezekial

Invisiblenoobieshroomie
Back again
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Not Too Sure Flag
Re: Thank You All My Friends [Re: Bucknaztee]
    #11907775 - 01/26/10 07:56 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

any time bro
if you need anything feel free to ask
thats what were here for

i have been reading your posts and watching you learn
and i have to say im impressed:thumbup:
you are making wonderful progress keep up the good work

-noobie-

--------------------
AMU

Best Thread Ever
CapZilla said:
not sure what GE and FAE are but i should probably get some.

Citric said:
Your signature is wrong on colonization temps!

GOOD JUDGMENT COMES FROM EXPERIENCE
EXPERIENCE COMES FROM BAD JUDGMENT

ROOM TEMP 70-75 IS BEST FOR COLONIZATION
Thank you mycochef

InvisibleCH HELL
Brain Sturgeon
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Thank You All My Friends [Re: noobieshroomie]
    #11907996 - 01/26/10 08:33 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

noobieshroomie said:
any time bro
if you need anything feel free to ask
thats what were here for

i have been reading your posts and watching you learn
and i have to say im impressed:thumbup:
you are making wonderful progress keep up the good work

-noobie-

Agreed,  you are doing great!  Some people ask for help the don't listen,  but you listen and learn and that is the most important part in this hobby.
Also don't feel like I am pressuring you in to making your own thread,  if you don't feel comfortable doing that then post on the AMU thread in my sig. 
CH

OfflineAradar
GuyOnTheCouch

Re: Thank You All My Friends [Re: CH HELL]
    #11908552 - 01/26/10 09:46 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

by the looks of this dose it look like it will go the distance ? im optimistic but it only goes so far.

--------------------
:rockon::regularshroom:

Once you have eaten a magic mushroom you will dream. When you wake up the dream never ends, what you do with that dream is the real magic.

DISCLAIMER * I do not, in any way, shape or form buy, sell, trade, cultivate, manufacture or use ANY illegal or questionable substance. Any and all postings made from my trade name or user name is purely for entertainment purposes. Any pictures uploaded under my trade name or user name have been created by artificial means and/or from images gathered from the internet and other sources. ANY STATEMENTS MADE ARE FORMED FROM THEORY AND REGURGITATED FROM SOURCES FOUND ON THE INTERNET AND/OR BOOKS, MEDIA AND FILMS, and should not, in any way, be considered truth

Invisiblenoobieshroomie
Back again
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Thank You All My Friends [Re: Aradar]
    #11908778 - 01/26/10 10:13 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

by the looks of it that thing is messed up man
i know what the white part is but what is the other colored part?
is that cake that didnt colonize

-noobie-

--------------------
AMU

Best Thread Ever
CapZilla said:

Citric said:

Thank you mycochef

OfflineAradar
GuyOnTheCouch

#11908823 - 01/26/10 10:20 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

believe it or not it looks amazing compared to what it looked like prior to that prior to that i wsa going to just thow it away because there was slight orange contam spot on the side of it but i said the hell with it and birthed it before growth had even started just to clean the jar i left the cake sitting in a ghetto FC from a big water jug well i got busy and never threw it away the next day there was growth all over the cake and now its spread even more and its consuming the orange now like i said that pic is over 8 hours old there is twice the growth now then in the picture minus the color dose that look sorta right ? this is my first grow

--------------------

Once you have eaten a magic mushroom you will dream. When you wake up the dream never ends, what you do with that dream is the real magic.

DISCLAIMER * I do not, in any way, shape or form buy, sell, trade, cultivate, manufacture or use ANY illegal or questionable substance. Any and all postings made from my trade name or user name is purely for entertainment purposes. Any pictures uploaded under my trade name or user name have been created by artificial means and/or from images gathered from the internet and other sources. ANY STATEMENTS MADE ARE FORMED FROM THEORY AND REGURGITATED FROM SOURCES FOUND ON THE INTERNET AND/OR BOOKS, MEDIA AND FILMS, and should not, in any way, be considered truth

Invisiblenoobieshroomie
Back again
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11908864 - 01/26/10 10:26 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

naw man that things toast
sorry to say

you want it all white before you take it out of the jar
or it will just contaminate on you

-noobie-

--------------------
AMU

Best Thread Ever
CapZilla said:

Citric said:

Thank you mycochef

InvisibleCH HELL
Brain Sturgeon
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #11908871 - 01/26/10 10:27 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Your pic isn't very clear but from what you said I am guessing that the white is trich..  Hang on to it and see what happens,  the worst thing that could happen is you learn something.  I wouldn't be too optimistic with that cake though.
CH

OfflineAradar
GuyOnTheCouch

Re: Thank You All My Friends [Re: CH HELL]
    #11908925 - 01/26/10 10:37 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

everything is a learning experience thanks for your opinions im gonna ruff this one out till i get my new spore samples and like you said the worst that could happen is that i learn something and ive learned a lot already from what ive done with this already

BTW the White growth appeared today how long do you think it will be before i will know for sure its trich or not its pretty warm in the room i have it in /dose trich grow faster than Mycelium ?

Edited by Aradar (01/26/10 10:55 PM)

OfflineAradar
GuyOnTheCouch

#11910284 - 01/27/10 08:07 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

The white growth is still going and has all but consumed\grown over the orange dinge so if it stays white for the next 2-3 weeks im in the clear right?

--------------------

Invisiblenoobieshroomie
Back again
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11910428 - 01/27/10 09:11 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

yes trich grows way faster than mushroom mycelium
trich mycelium is also white and will soon turn green

i give that cake 3 days tops before its green

-noobie-

--------------------
AMU

Best Thread Ever
CapZilla said:

Citric said:

Thank you mycochef

OfflineAradar
GuyOnTheCouch

#11910514 - 01/27/10 09:31 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

but if its not then im in the clear so to speak ?

--------------------

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
    #11910535 - 01/27/10 09:38 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Wait and see. That's the only way to know.
It wil either pin, or turn green, or get slimy and start to stink.
I'm betting on green, but I hope yo get pins.

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

OfflineAradar
GuyOnTheCouch

Re: Thank You All My Friends [Re: Doc_T]
    #11910560 - 01/27/10 09:44 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Thank you I'm not ultra optimistic but positive is good  :laugh: I really want to see pins too and the growth really isn't per-say fast its consistent tho I inoced this thing more than i needed to but I wasn't sure if the spore were good or not so i used a lot if in a few days its not :frown: greened all up ill get more pics to put up

as of now its same just more growth and smell is neither good nor bad as far as i can tell of course my opinion of what smells bad may differ from that of someone else...

--------------------

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
    #11910586 - 01/27/10 09:49 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Aradar said: Thank you I'm not ultra optimistic but positive is good

I didn't mean that to be positive. I think that cake is bad.

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

OfflineAradar
GuyOnTheCouch

Re: Thank You All My Friends [Re: Doc_T]
    #11910785 - 01/27/10 10:29 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

well shit heres to hopeing on miricles then untill i get more spore samples lmao

--------------------

OfflineProduct Z
Stranger

#11914899 - 01/27/10 09:28 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

One bad thing that can happen is you can contaminate the hell out of your FC and other working spaces with whatever you do have growing there; leaving it difficult to avoid future contaminations even after what you think is a good cleaning.  Im a noob too...just sayin

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Next > | Last >

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags