Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Drug cheats can beat the tests: doctor
    #9277772 - 11/20/08 10:14 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

link

POTENTIAL drug cheats have easy access to an array of products that could help them beat the AFL's illicit drugs policy, according to a leading sports physician.

Two days after the AFL outlined a stringent drug-testing regime for Ben Cousins in his football comeback, Melbourne-based Dr Peter Larkins said some readily available products were successful masking agents for drugs.

Internet websites such as www.smokeface.com offer several products, including hair follicle cleansers and random drug-testing solutions, and offer a money-back guarantee to help users "test negative every single time".

A worker from WA's horseracing industry claimed she and her colleagues had used a "hydroponic flush" to beat tests for cannabis use.

She said pills and a liquid substance, which could be bought over the counter for about $200, had proved successful, as long as they were taken within four hours before a drug test.

While Dr Larkins warned that not all products were legitimate, he conceded some could be used to hide drug use. He said government doctors using hair-follicle testing to monitor drug use in the workplace had confirmed they were aware of such products.

Dr Larkins likened chemical tampering with hair follicles to the ability to bleach hair.

He conceded it was not possible for drug-testing agencies to be aware of all potential masking products on the market.

"There are a range of products on the market that claim to have anecdotal success with being able to interfere with hair-follicle testing, and the people involved in that testing say that it's probably true," he said.

"But if someone wants to go to the trouble of making sure they have the shampoo done, it only clears the hair for a day or two, so you have to know when you're going to have your sample taken.

"If some athlete or person wanted to be so particular about going out and getting the shampoo and doing it to avoid the test, they could probably cheat the system.

"You can detoxify your hair with the right sort of chemicals and we know bleaching penetrates into the hair shaft and follicle, so I've got no doubt that there are some products that can totally stuff up the composition of your hair or even kill it.

"You're clearly playing Russian roulette buying a product to think you can escape detection, because some work and some don't. But I don't think we're ever going to be able to say we've got a test that's infallible."

AFL chief executive Andrew Demetriou yesterday refused to answer questions regarding the products. But he said in August that the governing body's testing regime was not perfect.

The Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority confirmed yesterday it was aware the masking products were available.

An ASADA spokesman said it routinely analysed samples for masking agents, which were easily detectable through a process known as gas chromatography mass spectroscopy (GCMS).

Dr Larkins said urine tests could detect drug use within the previous 24 to 36 hours, while hair-follicle testing could uncover illicit substances used in the previous three months.

He said hair samples could come from anywhere on the body, except the pubic region because it contained a different oil composition and different glands affecting the blood supply.

While the AFL has committed to a trial of hair sampling, unlike Cousins, those who record positive drug tests will not be punished.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelowbrow
Paddy Time!!!!
Male

Re: Drug cheats can beat the tests: doctor [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #9278070 - 11/20/08 11:14 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

piss tests are easy to beat, if you get the right amount of time to prepare.

a stoner aint worth his salt if he cant beat a piss test.

--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
Re: Drug cheats can beat the tests: doctor [Re: lowbrow]
    #9278696 - 11/20/08 01:18 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

200 dollars for pills or a drink? fuuuck that.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Invisiblecreekfreek
Certified phunologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right about here
Re: Drug cheats can beat the tests: doctor [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #9278749 - 11/20/08 01:32 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

There is synthetic piss that only cost anywhere from $30 - $50 that are undetectable and are guaranteed to work unless you have to piss in front of someone, and even then there is a fake penis that you can use to make it look real.
I am not sure of which shampoos work or dont work.

InvisibleGreen_T
 User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Drug cheats can beat the tests: doctor [Re: creekfreek]
    #9279290 - 11/20/08 03:08 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I'm surprised part of the cannabis cup doesn't involve testing masking products. They easily could at the cannabis cup!

--------------------

"I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson

Legalize Meth | Drug War Victims

OfflineShroomieGirl
What are these god damn animals
Female User Gallery

Re: Drug cheats can beat the tests: doctor [Re: Green_T]
    #9281456 - 11/20/08 08:13 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

theyd make a ton if they sold that stuff/marketed it at canni cup

--------------------
:bouncysmoke:

I'm ok, really.

Invisiblecreekfreek
Certified phunologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right about here
Re: Drug cheats can beat the tests: doctor [Re: Green_T]
    #9283660 - 11/21/08 06:28 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

green_titan said:
I'm surprised part of the cannabis cup doesn't involve testing masking products. They easily could at the cannabis cup!

Like they say in the Guinness commercial..."BRILLIANT"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules