Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineintenttoDeMenT
DeMenTed lover
Female User Gallery

Re: Manic depression. [Re: travelleler]
    #9282626 - 11/20/08 11:57 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

travelleler said:
Quote:

risperdal/depakote/seroquel and such

Drugs suck.

I can tell this talk will go on all night!

is Marijuana bad for people with BPD??

it is the only thing that helps me control my manic state, although if for any reason I get upset or paranoid, it can actually enhance the effects of my mania and make me hear/see some crazy shit, not like visuals or hallucinations, just like paranoid out-of-the-corner of my eye freakouts.
But usually it calms me

--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about will manifest itself in our lives.

JAMAIS VU
- No matter how well you know someone, They're always a stranger.

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Re: Manic depression. [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9282632 - 11/20/08 11:59 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

intenttoDeMenT said:

I get really tripped out moments right before I go to sleep, I hear these weird things, like memories from earlier that day, but as if they were happening at that moment and I can actually HEAR them plain as day. Its pretty creepy

I know exactly what you are talking about, Does the talking sound like random gibberish? Like completely random words and sentences, yet from friends or family or people you know. I believe its referred to as Hypnagogia.

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Re: Manic depression. [Re: travelleler]
    #9282635 - 11/21/08 12:00 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

travelleler said:
Quote:

risperdal/depakote/seroquel and such

Drugs suck.

I can tell this talk will go on all night!

is Marijuana bad for people with BPD??

Marijuana helps immensely, Its the only thing that really keeps me sane, It seems to prevent thoughts from crowding in my mind, and it keeps me relaxed.

OfflineintenttoDeMenT
DeMenTed lover
Female User Gallery

Re: Manic depression. [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #9282636 - 11/21/08 12:01 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

The_Red_Crayon said:
Quote:

intenttoDeMenT said:

I get really tripped out moments right before I go to sleep, I hear these weird things, like memories from earlier that day, but as if they were happening at that moment and I can actually HEAR them plain as day. Its pretty creepy

I know exactly what you are talking about, Does the talking sound like random gibberish? Like completely random words and sentences, yet from friends or family or people you know. I believe its referred to as Hypnagogia.

Exactly
or weird sounds like bells, and doors slamming, and other random shit
I honestly thought I was going insane the first few times it happened.

--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about will manifest itself in our lives.

JAMAIS VU

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

#9282690 - 11/21/08 12:17 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

intenttoDeMenT said:
Quote:

The_Red_Crayon said:
Quote:

intenttoDeMenT said:

Exactly

:lol: Haha yea it definitely makes you think you're going insane, I used to get music that would play, it sounded like it was coming from a external source, It was always classical or like a classic rock sound, no vocals just instrumentation, It'd annoy me i'd wake up turn off my radio, computer, unplug everything till i was forced to wake up.

Sleep Paralisys is no joke though, I've seen demons and ghosts and scary shit to the point where i'd wake up screaming, just like you sweating bullets. Its very terrifying, even if it is all in your head.

OfflineintenttoDeMenT
DeMenTed lover
Female User Gallery

#9282717 - 11/21/08 12:24 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

The_Red_Crayon said:
Quote:

intenttoDeMenT said:
Quote:

The_Red_Crayon said:
Quote:

intenttoDeMenT said:

Exactly

:lol: Haha yea it definitely makes you think you're going insane, I used to get music that would play, it sounded like it was coming from a external source, It was always classical or like a classic rock sound, no vocals just instrumentation, It'd annoy me i'd wake up turn off my radio, computer, unplug everything till i was forced to wake up.

Sleep Paralisys is no joke though, I've seen demons and ghosts and scary shit to the point where i'd wake up screaming, just like you sweating bullets. Its very terrifying, even if it is all in your head.

I sleep with the TV on but I put it on mute or with the volume way to low for it to be the source.

The first time i ever had sleep paralysis was when I dreamed I was raped by these mannequin like figures. and somehow I ended up knowing that I was dreaming, and unlike when most people usually realize they're dreaming, they can either wake up or control it. I could do neither. I was stuck there with those things attacking me. it felt like they were raping me more emotionally than Physically, although they were doing both. I didn't sleep for weeks after that. Too afraid to. And my friends think I'm crazy when I try to explain this to them. I think it freaks them out

--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

JAMAIS VU

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

#9282751 - 11/21/08 12:34 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Can't say ive ever been raped in SP, but i can imagine that being frightening, Maybe subconciously you're afraid of being raped and your fears are projected onto these faceless mannequinns, or maybe you feel threatened or vulnerable in some way, I'd consider rape being the ultimate goal of achieving domination of a person, maybe you feel you are dominated in life, by work or school or friends and family.

OfflineintenttoDeMenT
DeMenTed lover
Female User Gallery

#9282775 - 11/21/08 12:42 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

The_Red_Crayon said:
Can't say ive ever been raped in SP, but i can imagine that being frightening, Maybe subconciously you're afraid of being raped and your fears are projected onto these faceless mannequinns, or maybe you feel threatened or vulnerable in some way, I'd consider rape being the ultimate goal of achieving domination of a person, maybe you feel you are dominated in life, by work or school or friends and family.

I think it might be a mix of both, although I was raped a few years ago, it never really bothered me honestly, like it did but it was something that didn't hurt me physically, after accepting that it wasn't my fault, I moved on from it and healed. But i could be subconsciously afraid of it happening again? Who knows.

--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

JAMAIS VU

Invisibleawesomebastard
Lost
Male User Gallery

Re: Manic depression. [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9284763 - 11/21/08 11:45 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:
I think my mania just kicked in too!

Being manic for me is like an acid trip, you stay up for a couple days, come up with crazy plans and hullucinate.

I love being manic even though I go nuts, I always have breakthroughs/awesome ideas in manic states.

--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser

Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: Manic depression. [Re: awesomebastard]
    #9284776 - 11/21/08 11:47 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Must be a real drag to come back.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Invisibleawesomebastard
Lost
Male User Gallery

Re: Manic depression. [Re: Icelander]
    #9290655 - 11/22/08 09:10 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

indeed my friend I always feel like a zombie.

--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser

Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom