Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedevappy
Stranger

trippin makes me more skilled at everything
    #9275888 - 11/19/08 11:21 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Yo OK, so I was chilling with my bros and one of them asked, "Do you wanna drop dose tomorrow?" I was kinda hesitant because I had tried 2 hits before and nothing happened, just a little body high. I thought about it and I said yea why not I'll give it another shot. I bought 2 hits right then and there. We were gonna wait till tomorrow to take it cause he was getting some rolls and having a party.

Tomorrow comes and I wake up feeling fantastic. Its sunny with a perfect mix of clouds and the weather is just perfect. I call him up and he comes and picks me up to go to his house .Now this place is awesome the perfect place to trip, he has a huge field and great view of the trees and sky. I take my two hits and he takes his and I start to think maybe I should take another one so I tell him to get me some more, he drives to his buddy house picks me up another tab and gives it to me, and I take it as soon as he hands it to me.

So like 45 minutes later I'm chilling on the couch with music playing, hoping  that I'm gonna trip this time. I look outside and everything looks like its warping, I jump up and scream dudes "I'm tripping!!" I run outside and it stops. I realize that its just the screen door. I'm pissed so I go back to sit on the couch and I take one more look this time outside and it started again. So now I'm really happy.I go outside and just look at everything and I feel great just really taking in the moment and how beautiful everything is.

Later on I get hungry and I go in my friends fridge to grab something to eat. I get an apple because I want to eat something that's natural and comes from the earth. I eat the apple and I throw it in his yard as far as I can and He says to throw it a little farther. I run and get it, pick it up, and throw it up in the air a few times and catch it. Then I throw it mad high in the air and do a tornado kick and kicked it before it hit the ground... it was nasty!! They were screaming and I was screaming cause it was so cool. Later I decide to climb a tree so I climb till I get scared and scream to my friends that I am going to see if I can fly and they start running over screaming no don't do it your tripping!! I was like I was only kidding :grin:. Then I decide to go for a walk and I find this lake over his hill and the grass looked so smooth it was like I could start sliding on it.

Skipping to later in the night, My friend whips out some Gatorade with some x in it so we all take sips out of it and later I'm feeling mad good. Someone starts a beer pong game AND I get one of my friends to be my partner. Later on its our turn and we are killing it. We faced like 4 people and at the beginning of the fifth my friend shoots and makes it in a cup and when the other dude picked it up I immediately threw my ball and made it into his cup and its was game over!! It was crazy we all start screaming again and I lay on the ground and my friend comes up to give me daps and the light fell off under all the commotion. So yea that's my trip story. I skipped some parts out cause I feel like I am getting arthritis.

Edited by devappy (11/21/08 01:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMokshaIs
everywhereeverpresent

Re: trippin makes me more skilled at everything [Re: devappy]
    #9276628 - 11/20/08 01:55 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

:hamsterdance::tripping::hamsterdance:

--------------------
in all of Infinite
there is but One
and it is nOne
ever and always
in every and all ways

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: trippin makes me more skilled at everything [Re: MokshaIs]
    #9276645 - 11/20/08 02:02 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MokshaIs said:
:discorex::hotidea::discorex:

--------------------

InvisibleLeftBehind
Eater Of Ass
 User Gallery

#9276933 - 11/20/08 05:45 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

your friends refrigerator? i thought you said you were at your brothers house?

either way it sounds like you had a blast.

--------------------
TWO MUSHROOMS ARE GROWING NEXT TO EACHOTHER. ONE TURNS TO THE OTHER AND SAYS, "its a beautiful day were havin', eh?". THE OTHER MUSHROOM TURNS TO HIM AND SCREAMS, "oh my god!!! a talking mushroom!!!".

emilbus@hush.com

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
Re: trippin makes me more skilled at everything [Re: LeftBehind]
    #9277191 - 11/20/08 08:04 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

You should break that wall up a bit :mushroom2:

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: trippin makes me more skilled at everything [Re: twighead]
    #9277246 - 11/20/08 08:22 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Sounds like that was written by a 12yr old who chucked a couple energy drinks. :crazy2:

OfflineBen18
Male

Re: trippin makes me more skilled at everything [Re: krypto2000]
    #9277290 - 11/20/08 08:38 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
Sounds like that was written by a 12yr old who chucked a couple energy drinks. :crazy2:

oh shit.. jocked

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: trippin makes me more skilled at everything [Re: Ben18]
    #9277410 - 11/20/08 09:07 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

What's jocked mean? Haven't heard that one before.

OfflineAltecLansing
Trafalgar Square Pigeon Fiasco
Male

Loc: Michigan
    #9277464 - 11/20/08 09:18 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

"one of them said do you wanna drop dose tomorrow"

I read that as his friend saying "Hey, you wanna come over and poop tomorrow?"

--------------------
I don't use jelly.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #9277597 - 11/20/08 09:41 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

It doesn't really make you more skilled at constructing a readable, reader-friendly paragraph.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: trippin makes me more skilled at everything [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #9277602 - 11/20/08 09:42 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

He probably typed it sober. You aren't allowed to post anymore unless your on droogz.

Offlinedevappy
Stranger

#9278385 - 11/20/08 12:16 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Yea I know its really weird but I didnt really care I just wanted to type it out my bad assholes I'll fuckin break it up a lil next time.

Offlineboletusoftruth
Psychedelic Funk
Male

Loc: MASS
    #9278758 - 11/20/08 01:33 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Yo OK, so I was chilling with my brothers and one of them asked, "Do you wanna drop dose tomorrow?" I was kinda hesitant because I had tried 2 hits before and nothing happened, just a little body high. I thought about it and I said yea why not I'll give it another shot. I bought 2 hits right then and there. We were gonna wait till tomorrow to take it cause he was getting some rolls and having a party.

Tomorrow comes and I wake up feeling fantastic. Its sunny with a perfect mix of clouds and the weather is just perfect. I call him up and he comes and picks me up to go to his house .Now this place is awesome the perfect place to trip, he has a huge field and great view of the trees and sky. I take my two hits and he takes his and I start to think maybe I should take another one so I tell him to get me some more, he drives to his buddy house picks me up another tab and gives it to me, and I take it as soon as he hands it to me.

So like 45 minutes later I'm chilling on the couch with music playing, hoping  that I'm gonna trip this time. I look outside and everything looks like its warping, I jump up and scream dudes "I'm tripping!!" I run outside and it stops. I realize that its just the screen door. I'm pissed so I go back to sit on the couch and I take one more look this time outside and it started again. So now I'm really happy.I go outside and just look at everything and I fell great just really taking in the moment and how beautiful everything is.

Later on I get hungry and I go in my friends fridge to grab something to eat. I get an apple because I want to eat something that's natural and comes from the earth. I eat the apple and I throw it in his yard as far as I can and He says to throw it a little farther. I run and get it, pick it up, and throw it up in the air a few times and catch it. Then I throw it mad high in the air and do a tornado kick and kicked it before it hit the ground... it was nasty!! They were screaming and I was screaming cause it was so cool. Later I decide to climb a tree so I climb till I get scared and scream to my friends that I am going to see if I can fly and they start running over screaming no don't do it your tripping!! I was like I was only kidding :grin:. Then I decide to go for a walk and I find this lake over his hill and the grass looked so smooth it was like I could start sliding on it.

Skipping to later in the night, My friend whips out some Gatorade with some x in it so we all take sips out of it and later I'm feeling mad good. Someone starts a beer pong game AND I get one of my friends to be my partner. Later on its our turn and we are killing it. We faced like 4 people and at the beginning of the fifth my friend shoots and makes it in a cup and when the other dude picked it up I immediately threw my ball and made it into his cup and its was game over!! It was crazy we all start screaming again and I lay on the ground and my friend comes up to give me daps and the light fell off under all the commotion. So yea that's my trip story. I skipped some parts out cause I fell like I am getting arthritis.

Personal editing for your everyday bricks...

Feel free to replace your original post with that.

Great story anyways!! I love when epic things like the ruit game, and the apple core kicking go down :grin:

--------------------

Edited by boletusoftruth (11/20/08 01:34 PM)

OfflineTastyPop
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cerebral Cortex
Re: trippin makes me more skilled at everything [Re: boletusoftruth]
    #9278886 - 11/20/08 01:58 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

boletusoftruth said:
Quote:

Yo OK, so I was chilling with my brothers and one of them asked, "Do you wanna drop dose tomorrow?" I was kinda hesitant because I had tried 2 hits before and nothing happened, just a little body high. I thought about it and I said yea why not I'll give it another shot. I bought 2 hits right then and there. We were gonna wait till tomorrow to take it cause he was getting some rolls and having a party.

So like 45 minutes later I'm chilling on the couch with music playing, hoping  that I'm gonna trip this time. I look outside and everything looks like its warping, I jump up and scream dudes "I'm tripping!!" I run outside and it stops. I realize that its just the screen door. I'm pissed so I go back to sit on the couch and I take one more look this time outside and it started again. So now I'm really happy.I go outside and just look at everything and I fell great just really taking in the moment and how beautiful everything is.

Skipping to later in the night, My friend whips out some Gatorade with some x in it so we all take sips out of it and later I'm feeling mad good. Someone starts a beer pong game AND I get one of my friends to be my partner. Later on its our turn and we are killing it. We faced like 4 people and at the beginning of the fifth my friend shoots and makes it in a cup and when the other dude picked it up I immediately threw my ball and made it into his cup and its was game over!! It was crazy we all start screaming again and I lay on the ground and my friend comes up to give me daps and the light fell off under all the commotion. So yea that's my trip story. I skipped some parts out cause I fell like I am getting arthritis.

Personal editing for your everyday bricks...

Feel free to replace your original post with that.

Great story anyways!! I love when epic things like the ruit game, and the apple core kicking go down :grin:

this made me lul

'chilling with my brothers'

--------------------
I feel very much like alice.....

InvisibleLeftBehind
Eater Of Ass
 User Gallery

Re: trippin makes me more skilled at everything [Re: AltecLansing]
    #9279060 - 11/20/08 02:31 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

AltecLansing said:

holy fuck! that is the funniest shit.... i couldnt stop laughing.

--------------------
TWO MUSHROOMS ARE GROWING NEXT TO EACHOTHER. ONE TURNS TO THE OTHER AND SAYS, "its a beautiful day were havin', eh?". THE OTHER MUSHROOM TURNS TO HIM AND SCREAMS, "oh my god!!! a talking mushroom!!!".

emilbus@hush.com

Offlinemudkip
I heard U Like Me!
Male

Re: trippin makes me more skilled at everything [Re: LeftBehind]
    #9279457 - 11/20/08 03:37 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

LeftBehind said:
Quote:

AltecLansing said:

LMAO I was laughing SO hard and wondering why nobody else caught that. HAHAHAHA

--------------------

InvisibleLeftBehind
Eater Of Ass
 User Gallery

Re: trippin makes me more skilled at everything [Re: mudkip]
    #9279910 - 11/20/08 04:33 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

fuck.... god damn, that bitch got me laughing again.

--------------------

emilbus@hush.com

OfflineSirSmokesAlot
Business First
 User Gallery

Loc: Kentucky
Re: trippin makes me more skilled at everything [Re: Coaster]
    #9279984 - 11/20/08 04:41 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:
Quote:

MokshaIs said:
:scaryshroom::ipod::scaryshroom:

--------------------
Skellyton
The Comprehensive Truth
Ignore all things posted above. Any thing I said, or said that I did is a complete and total lie.

OfflineAltecLansing
Trafalgar Square Pigeon Fiasco
Male

Loc: Michigan
Re: trippin makes me more skilled at everything [Re: mudkip]
    #9280421 - 11/20/08 05:45 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mudkip said:
Quote:

LeftBehind said:
Quote:

AltecLansing said:

LMAO I was laughing SO hard and wondering why nobody else caught that. HAHAHAHA

Haha, I'm glad I wasn't the only one.

--------------------
I don't use jelly.

Offlinedevappy
Stranger

Re: trippin makes me more skilled at everything [Re: AltecLansing]
    #9281008 - 11/20/08 07:05 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

oh shit just read that yea it does seem like that doesn't it oh well, I guess we use diff slang up in ct.I probably should of used a different phrase than you wanna drop dose at my house.Also bros mean there my really good friends, not my family.:cool:

Edited by devappy (11/20/08 07:10 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]