Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinecenterthedream
I'm Ripe
Loc: Bardabaya
Creation/purpose of the universe?
    #9247336 - 11/15/08 01:31 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Yes, i know, very over used and over discussed, but i am new here and am just looking to get to know the minds of its people. Have fun. :wink:

(Matter=energy=light=manipulated/warped/compressed gravity=love=consciousness=empty and becomes whatever it touches) so consciousness is void, and wants experience, so it creates something of its own self to become, but is always still consciousness.

The thing that leads me to believe that gravity is the ultimate consciousness that everything came from is this(no drugs involved)....
All spiritual and mystical traditions i know of have described god as one consciousness and spirit that just "is" just being, I AM that I AM. God is also all things at once, god is actually thought to be in a balance of nothing and everything. To god there is no such thing as good and evil, everything just "is". Now lets look at consciousness really fast. Consciousness is being aware, it is memory. memory is being aware of something, wether its a memory of 5 seconds ago, or if it is a memory of now. If you dont remember something, then you are obviously not aware of it (besides subconsciously, but thats a different story, for i different time.) if you aren't aware of something, then you obviously dont remember experiencing it. They are the same thing. so consciousness is memory/awareness. now lets look at memory. memory is completely empty, it is void, it just is. until it comes in contact with something and experiences it. it then becomes exactly what it comes in contact with. there is no good, there is no bad. pure, unrepressed memory will accept anything, and everything it comes in contact with.. it has no bias or preconceived notions on anything. (of course problems arise when the consciousness or memory sees two expressions of itself existing at one time, this would cause them to appear to be separate. duality, and ego. not ego as in egotistical. but that could only happen if consciousness "consciously" decided to go through that experience for just that, pure experience.) so now you can see memory, or "consciousness" as the ultimate purest form of unconditional love. it will accept and embrace anything with no conditions (this is also known as divine love.) so unconditional love is actually, in essence, the same thing as memory and consciousness. now look at gravity. Gravity is EVERYWHERE. name one place where gravity doesn't exist in one form or another at any magnitude. gravity is also a force that will take in anything and everything if it gets the chance. Gravity is nothing, it is just an attracting force that is empty, but it looks to bond and take in everything.. It becomes what ever it touches because it is nothing but pure attracting force, but when something is caught by it, it is all of a sudden that thing that now defines the space in gravity where it is caught. if you think of one point of condensed consciousness/memory/divine love, then you could see that gravity would be the force of consciousness radiating out equal to its magnitude, e.g. a planet has achieved a certain level of consciousness/memory/love, so its gravitational field would be proportional to its level of consciousness. or you could just look at it (as i do) where gravity/consciousness/memory/love are all the same thing, and the condensed point in the center of the gravitational field is just the center where the love is radiating out from. so gravity/consciousness/memory/love are all attracter forces, you can experience this on your own. where there is matter it will be attracted to gravity, where there is experience it will be attracted to memory, ect..... they will all unconditionally attract, and become anything. you got humans and other life forms holding down experience, emotions, ect...(which can all be seen as energy) you got planets holding together their inhabitants and various satellites such as the moon. you got stars holding together planets, you got star systems sort of holding each other down. you got galaxies holding together everything it holds together, and then what? what holds all of the galaxies? so now you could somewhat imagine gravity/consciousness/memory/love being god, but how would gravity create energy to make matter? well it depends. quantum physics has already shown the whole wave-form, particle-form universe thing to be influenced by an observer (the universe can either be wave-form, or particle-form). wave form im thinking could just be created by specific fluxuations in gravitational fields, creating infinite separate dimensions of existence based on frequency wave-lengths. but as for particles, i dont really know. Maybe particles are unique to this wave-length, but I don't really know.
so what do you think?

--------------------
The Ringing Cedars of Russia

This seed in the ground,
Shining all around,
For all else to see him;
Would like to shine bright,
All of his light,
So even more of it you are receiving.

Ask me about a "Special Designers Technology".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehoodbran
Dosser
Male User Gallery

Loc: Phloston Paradise
Re: Creation/purpose of the universe? [Re: centerthedream]
    #9247638 - 11/15/08 03:33 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Hello and welcome! - I got lost a few paragraphs in.. not that i dont understand where youre coming from, no.  I just think it is impossible to term or definately describe because the moment we use words it becomes something it is not, we color it and it becomes the not-is rather than is.

So yes, God is within everything, good and evil exist only in the human mind - we are our own judge and God is with every sinner already; he is with the murderers and my cat, in the flowers and the air; their and your life is proof of this force of life; we determine our own level of heaven or hell while alive here on earth, afterall life is about being conscious and living not experiencing something after you die...

Nice, thought out post!

--------------------
Not all drugs are good, Some are great.

InvisibleRecondicom
Power of four
 User Gallery

#9248889 - 11/15/08 12:11 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

What is this? – I asked myself as I woke up from a pleasurable dream, and thought about giving pain and suffering. The chained dogs were wildly screaming and among them was this other dog circling clock- counter clock at tremendous speed. A visitor- I thought to myself.  For hours I was taken by the pondering of the dog's wild emotion. I came to the conclusion that it had to do with the chains.
    Days later I woke up to a sad horrific howling. The moon was full.  Life is like that… a flow of mysterious events I spend time thinking about in my own language.  What do you know?  No thing?  Yes? And what about Higgs?

--------------------
Wave.
'And for this reason repentance (metanoia) is an elevating means. For he who feels impatience with the circunstances in which he finds himself, devises means of escape.
  Now the chief thing in purification is the will. For then both deeds and words lend a helping hand. But, when the will is absent, the whole purificatory discipline of initiation is...'

InvisibleRecondicom
Power of four
 User Gallery

Re: Creation/purpose of the universe? [Re: hoodbran]
    #9249122 - 11/15/08 01:00 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Naturally I’ve been preparing for this critical moment.  I knew it was coming as sure I’m of Death. One day it happened. Why? -  Asked the three year old.  Ohh boy!  I had answers… thousand of answers and many tactics. Human nature coming at me and it is why to everything.  Maybe…possibly…perhaps… finally silence after the squeaky why.  It is Nature’s victory once again. Maybe next time… I’m thinking to myself.
      PS: nice answer. I will include it.

--------------------
Wave.
'And for this reason repentance (metanoia) is an elevating means. For he who feels impatience with the circunstances in which he finds himself, devises means of escape.
  Now the chief thing in purification is the will. For then both deeds and words lend a helping hand. But, when the will is absent, the whole purificatory discipline of initiation is...'

Offlinehoodbran
Dosser
Male User Gallery

Re: Creation/purpose of the universe? [Re: Recondicom]
    #9249647 - 11/15/08 02:38 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Recondicom said:
And what about Higgs?

We shall find out when they get the LHC back up and running.

InvisibleRecondicom
Power of four
 User Gallery

#9249899 - 11/15/08 03:21 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

And I would not forget to hug.

--------------------
Wave.

Offlinecenterthedream
I'm Ripe

#9251864 - 11/15/08 08:49 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

hoodbran said:
Hello and welcome! - I got lost a few paragraphs in.. not that i dont understand where youre coming from, no.  I just think it is impossible to term or definately describe because the moment we use words it becomes something it is not, we color it and it becomes the not-is rather than is.

So yes, God is within everything, good and evil exist only in the human mind - we are our own judge and God is with every sinner already; he is with the murderers and my cat, in the flowers and the air; their and your life is proof of this force of life; we determine our own level of heaven or hell while alive here on earth, afterall life is about being conscious and living not experiencing something after you die...

Nice, thought out post!

I agree. the nature of the void is unknowable because as soon as you attach anything to it, it is no longer nothing (which we cant truly comprehend) it becomes something, which would just be a lie. i study a lot of teachings by this guy named Austin Osman spare, and he talks of the same thing very deeply (he even applies the nature of god to magick, which creates a quite effective style. neither/neither).

And exactly, life is about experiencing the now, from the center. the future isn't what life is about, the now is. It is fairly simple to UNDERstand i think, but so many over look it. and thank you, i try my hardest. :laugh: lol
Namaste

Quote:

Recondicom said:
Naturally I’ve been preparing for this critical moment.  I knew it was coming as sure I’m of Death. One day it happened. Why? -  Asked the three year old.  Ohh boy!  I had answers… thousand of answers and many tactics. Human nature coming at me and it is why to everything.  Maybe…possibly…perhaps… finally silence after the squeaky why.  It is Nature’s victory once again. Maybe next time… I’m thinking to myself.
      PS: nice answer. I will include it.

:ooo:
Silence will speak(and create) a thousand volumes and beyond. why restrict ones self so much as with words and thousands of ways, when you can show it to them. they will see and feel it in the shadow of the silence, whether consciously, or subconsciously.
Gnosis and emotion are my current languages of communication to the universe (both of which color silence in quite a way) Gnosis to create my own silence, and emotion to create my own desire/lie. the noise of creation.

P.S.:thumbup::sun:

Namaste om shanto shanti shanti

--------------------

This seed in the ground,
Shining all around,
For all else to see him;
All of his light,

InvisibleRecondicom
Power of four
 User Gallery

#9252421 - 11/15/08 10:31 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

The power of the primitive self.

It goes like this...

The lyrics buzz but I got my eyes on the drum. One day, I was given a drum drum drum. I keep my eyes on the drum, and I keep away from mad lyrics that buzz. The wave drives the beat of the drum drum drum. I exist no matter what the lie preaches. The beast comes out of the cage ready… ready… and words cannot explain what the drum can. No reason in sweat but the drumming goes on and we are together under the sun... you with the lyrics and I with the drum. Do your lyrics man if my life is worth saving. Do your stuff and command the light to send the beast away from us.

--------------------
Wave.

Offlinecenterthedream
I'm Ripe

Re: Creation/purpose of the universe? [Re: Recondicom]
    #9252628 - 11/15/08 11:20 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Recondicom said:
The power of the primitive self.

It goes like this...

The lyrics buzz but I got my eyes on the drum. One day, I was given a drum drum drum. I keep my eyes on the drum, and I keep away from mad lyrics that buzz. The wave drives the beat of the drum drum drum. I exist no matter what the lie preaches. The beast comes out of the cage ready… ready… and words cannot explain what the drum can. No reason in sweat but the drumming goes on and we are together under the sun... you with the lyrics and I with the drum. Do your lyrics man if my life is worth saving. Do your stuff and command the light to send the beast away from us.

Nice song, :rocket:
the i and eye will go on.
the lyrics that buzz are nearly done, and on to a new i closer to the beat of the sun. no longer will we run when we hear the drum, for we see the beat, eye and we as one. for now the beat is under the sun, with the drum unseen and leaves us alone afraid to clean the shadow of its lies. only when the shadow is clean, the drum is one, the beat replayed, can we be the sun. then the beat will carry an i, all to new heights of high. though the beat will say its eye, its still always the wave that will carry by. what ever beating i there is to lie, the wave will still always carry by. i tell you...the lie can be fun, though it makes us not as one. the lie can help when purposely created by the primitive self....but why not just show it how to be itself?
o, well, fun is fun. even the greatest cosmic joker is to serious.

--------------------

This seed in the ground,
Shining all around,
For all else to see him;
All of his light,

Offlinehoodbran
Dosser
Male User Gallery

#9253657 - 11/16/08 05:50 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Lol - irony. we should use the words we have to try and describe existence to this level; knowledge as genesis says is our enemy (the animals have no knowledge) but our power of creation (intent) manifests thru words, and when we learn (with our intelligence) we lose sight of what is; which is the now and we start believing lies that keep most folk down.

--------------------
Not all drugs are good, Some are great.

Edited by TerryTibbs (11/16/08 10:37 AM)

InvisibleRecondicom
Power of four
 User Gallery

#9254101 - 11/16/08 09:48 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I need a little drawing to clarify.  Imagine the big cloud and the big eye.
      …looking at rust stubbornness/resolute rebelliousness vs.  educated research that transform.
      Now…  I’m thinking putting all the pictures together to make a movie.
        Imagine the big cloud and the big eye moving… and the eye blinks.
      … looking at the thing that wasn’t there before it blinked.
        It is a line with two points A and B. If A was an animal… What is B?
          Why? I mean… Why do I have to be a human? Do I have to know anything?
          Do I have to know now what point C is?
        One of the multiple theories cooking in the soup states homo-erectus as a common ancestor to many other extinct possible successors. It is possible to think the same with Homo sapiens.  Do we reason the same way?  If point B is human… What is point C?  A child I say. So see my point. It is all a child’s play. And NOW.

--------------------
Wave.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#9254163 - 11/16/08 10:07 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

that was dense

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinehoodbran
Dosser
Male User Gallery

Re: Creation/purpose of the universe? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #9255259 - 11/16/08 02:51 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

dense, as in...

Offlinestaedtler
Stranger

#9272603 - 11/19/08 02:38 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Agreed. Now, how can we use gravity?  For a long time now i've thought gravity might be the communication medium for conciousness.

We used to use matter.  Now we use light.  We'll soon use gravity?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom