Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Amazon pH Test Strips

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by drugs
    #9259144 - 11/17/08 11:59 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

What do think about this?

If its true - it certainly explains the situation we are now in.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinejonathanseagull
Cool!
Male

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Ego Death]
    #9259431 - 11/17/08 12:56 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Can you summarize the main points for those of us who can't spare the hour and a half to watch any time soon?

--------------------
Loving in truth, and fain in verse my love to show, That the dear She might take some pleasure of my pain: Pleasure might cause her read, reading might make her know, Knowledge might pity win, and pity grace obtain.

OfflineLawL mushrooms
El Gringo Loco
Male

Loc: New Mexico/Nevada
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by drugs [Re: Ego Death]
    #9259451 - 11/17/08 01:02 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Wow, this is very interesting, thanks for posting!

--------------------
Living A Wild Life-LawL

"Why are we here?" "I am here to help others, i don't know why the others are here"

OfflineTri High
Whigro
 User Gallery

Loc: Monaghan, Ireland
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: LawL mushrooms]
    #9259463 - 11/17/08 01:04 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I liked it when I watched it a bit ago.

Look into the fellow, though.  Wiki and other sources say that he was massively influenced by crack-pots.

There's another fellow in another video (maybe the same?) that talks about drilling DUMBs using far advanced technology (lasers that cut through the rock).  He had some samples of the by-product with him at his presentation.

Good, eye-opening, shit. 

Take the time to watch it, all.

MJ-12 lives on.

Kennedy...assassination.  Watch the video over and over, watch the driver.

--------------------
you just need money to get laid - starfire_xes

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: jonathanseagull]
    #9264635 - 11/18/08 08:14 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

The main points:

1. Roswell and other crashes were real and contained aliens and human body parts.
2. CIA was formed as a shadow government to act above the president.  So that if the truth leaked then the president could claim he didn't know about thus preventing a civil revolt.
3. Live aliens were captured, the aliens are more similar to plants than humans in biology and had to be kept in a Faraday shield as they have the technology to travel through normal walls.
4. The CIA recruited Bush in his early days to get huge amounts of drugs into America via his oil ships.  The (black budget) money was then used to build underground bases and fund the alien research.
5. The underground bases were built to study the ETs and their technology (Dulce and Area 51) and also to build weapons against them that we could use to down more of their craft and gain more technology.
6.  Official contact happened and a agreement was made that the ETs could take people and animals in exchange for technology.  They were superior so we tried to appease them but they didn't stick to the rules and just did as they pleased and gave us very little technology.
7.  Other species of ET contacted us and offered to help us if we stopped building WMD but this was met with great suspicion and the offer was refused.
8. A captured alien eventually explained that the purpose of the abductions / animal mutilations was to obtain enzymes, hormones and other body's secretions as part of an ongoing experiment to build a hybrid alien/human race.  The reason for this was because the aliens own DNA had become so altered/damaged that their species would not survive if they did not do it.
9. NASA is nothing more than a public front.  The real space program is military and has much greater technology than the firworks NASA has.  NASA has people airbrush out moon anomolies, UFO's etc to prevent evidence of the truth leaking from them.  Note:  This guy said this stuff way before the several NASA workers confirming this was happening came out in the disclosure project.
10.  The underground bases (DUMBs) and moon bases have been established, they house alien and human occupants who work together.  The humans who work with the aliens are segregated from surface life on Earth so as they have no contact with the public.

Theres a lot more but thats the bulk of it.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by drugs [Re: Ego Death]
    #9264664 - 11/18/08 08:32 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

It explains a lot of the stuff thats been happening - area 51 and where the black budget money has come from to build it!

The assassination of JFK as he wanted to release the info to the public.

The whole UFO/alien abduction phenomena thats been on-going.  Roswell.

The moon anomalies and the recent info that has come out of the disclosure project.

As cooper himself stated "You put the aliens in the middle of this stuff and you have all the answers"

InvisibleLobsterSauce
 User Gallery

#9264711 - 11/18/08 09:09 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I read something about there being alien craft on the dark side of the moon and Neil Armstrong actually confirming this.I can't back this up but I'd like to believe it's true

--------------------

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Loc: Straight Outta Compton Flag
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #9265709 - 11/18/08 02:36 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I thought roswell was staged?

--------------------

Invisibleweiliiiiiii
Stranger

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #9268066 - 11/18/08 08:46 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

So are we still shooting UFO's down???

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #9268186 - 11/18/08 09:06 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I don't think so.

I think if all this is true then we are now in coalition with them.

Quote:

If you know they can woop you - then you best be friends with them.

M.W.Cooper

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Ego Death]
    #9268635 - 11/18/08 10:10 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

The US government has been in coalition with them (the negative greys) for over 70 years now.
The 'benevolent' ETs this video mentions which the government was very wary of, was an alliance of many different races and in fact make up about ~90% of the visitors our planet receives.
They haven't changed their stance on nuclear disarmament and the current state of our planet.

--------------------

InvisibleScratcher
Stranger

Loc: eH
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Tri High]
    #9269154 - 11/18/08 11:19 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Tri High said:
There's another fellow in another video (maybe the same?) that talks about drilling DUMBs using far advanced technology (lasers that cut through the rock).  He had some samples of the by-product with him at his presentation.

That's Phil Schneider.  I highly recommend watching this video, very interesting stuff.  I believe this was his last lecture before being murdered.

Phil Schneider (Google Video)

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male

Loc: subtropics
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Scratcher]
    #9269660 - 11/19/08 12:37 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Threaded for myself,thanks.:cool:

Offlinemushroomhunter10
Jack-Of-All-Trades
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #9271693 - 11/19/08 12:52 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

According to some.

Phil "strangled himself" lol... Can you say "silenced"?

Just like that guy in The FBI who was going to expose some shady shit about 9/11 "shot himself twice in the head".

Seriously. Who comes up with these cover stories? A Baboon could do a better job.

--------------------
Imagine if you needed it and it wasn't there... GIVE BLOOD
Get a free (PAINLESS) bone marrow testing kit and help save lives HERE.
Jesus if you're reading this, please come back already. We need you now more than ever!
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Loc: The Astral Realm
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: mushroomhunter10]
    #9272445 - 11/19/08 04:09 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mushroomhunter10 said:
According to some.

Phil "strangled himself" lol... Can you say "silenced"?

Just like that guy in The FBI who was going to expose some shady shit about 9/11 "shot himself twice in the head".

Seriously. Who comes up with these cover stories? A Baboon could do a better job.

Gary Webb was the one who "shot himself twice in the head" after telling people that men in blacks suits have been following him. He wrote the book "Dark Alliance" about CIA narco trafficking.

The DC Maddam who was going to release all the names of all the Washington politicians who were making use of her prostitution service also "hung herself" after saying she did not intend to kill herself a few weeks earlier.

Offlinemushroomhunter10
Jack-Of-All-Trades
Male User Gallery

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #9273011 - 11/19/08 05:51 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Heh...

Let's keep watching American Idol and eating Aspartame popsicles. I think more of these things would help. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

--------------------
Jesus if you're reading this, please come back already. We need you now more than ever!
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

Invisibleweiliiiiiii
Stranger

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: mushroomhunter10]
    #9273472 - 11/19/08 07:08 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

aspartame is poison, my wifes a nutritionist and she sent me an email she got from a doctor at her school.

It told a story of a women who was diagnosed with MS, her best friend told her to stop drinking the diet soda she always drinks.

When the MS chick stopped with the diet soda all her symptoms went away, a week later she was diagnosed with aspartame poisoning, she took meds for 2 weeks and was fine after that.

There are tons of documented cases like this.

but anyways just thought i would add that after i saw what mushhunter10 said

Offlinemushroomhunter10
Jack-Of-All-Trades
Male User Gallery

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #9273656 - 11/19/08 07:41 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I was being cynical...

Yeah Aspartame turns into wood alcohol in peoples' systems. Not only that, it releases Pectin into the system as well. Yes Pectin is in all fruits, but in fruit it's different. Our bodies can't separate it from whatever it's bound to in the fruit. Pectin is bad too.

We're all being poisoned in more ways than one:
Aspartame
MSG
Fluoride
Chlorine
Sodium Aluminate
High Fructose Corn Syrup

To name a few.

--------------------
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #9273802 - 11/19/08 08:08 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

weiliiiiiii said:
aspartame is poison, my wifes a nutritionist and she sent me an email she got from a doctor at her school.

It told a story of a women who was diagnosed with MS, her best friend told her to stop drinking the diet soda she always drinks.

When the MS chick stopped with the diet soda all her symptoms went away, a week later she was diagnosed with aspartame poisoning, she took meds for 2 weeks and was fine after that.

There are tons of documented cases like this.

but anyways just thought i would add that after i saw what mushhunter10 said

A French Doctor is working on a book about aspartame poisoning reaching Global Epidemic proportions.

That woman was lucky that someone told her about the diet soda she was drinking. Many others keep at it making their symptoms worse, never knowing what the real cause is because the neuro toxin is touted as being safe by the FDA.

I had a rough ride with that toxic poison and I'm glad I figured it out what was giving me heart palpitations, non stop killer migraines and the scary start of MS symptoms in time.

It's amazing how quickly symptoms go away once you get off it.

Befitting for the title, we can all thank that greedy sick fuck, mass murdering Donald Rumsfeld for getting it approved by the FDA, that had previously rejected it's approval for 10 years because it was deemed by them to be a neuro toxin. He made boatloads off it from the company that manufactures it. Regan, appointed the corrupt Surgeon General that worked with Rummy to pass it.

People are dying from it, most commonly via brain cancer tumors or what looks likes MS nerve damage, or formaldehyde poisoning, as that is what it turns into in the body.

There is a woman sitting in jail right now for murder, because her husband was addicted to diet soda for decades. She was accused of poisoning him with formaldehyde. What a shame, she lost him to it and now sits in jail for life. :nonono:

There are kids having to drop out of sports because their bodies are going to MS like crap, because their mothers have been giving them artificial sweeteners, thinking they were being good parents for replacing sugar with it. There are boatloads of so many sad stories.

Tell everyone you know about that stuff and what the common symptoms are- heart problems, headaches, vision loss, confusion, and or muscle tightening.

Read labels because they are sticking that crap into almost everything these days, and under a lot of different names now. The three other most common others names for the aspartame toxin are Nutra Sweet, Sweet and Low and Splenda.

And how refreshing to hear about a doctor that was honest about it to a patient.

I read that legally, they can't warn there patients about it because it is FDA approved and they can be sued for slander by the manufacturer.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinemushroomhunter10
Jack-Of-All-Trades
Male User Gallery

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #9274572 - 11/19/08 09:53 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I think Splenda is a real sugar.

--------------------
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #9275095 - 11/19/08 11:27 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mushroomhunter10 said:

I had to wrap it up quick and wanted to add it to the shit list to be avoided.

It is not aspartame.

Splenda is the trade name for sucralose, which is a man made chemical compound,  not found in nature, using sugar as it's base. It was discovered by researchers looking to develop new pesticides, that work to destroy the insects nervous system. This stuff has a chemical compound closer to DDT then it does to sugar.

Like aspartame, it is super sweet, 600 times sweeter then sugar. Because of this, they have to add bulkening agents to dilute it.

Though sucralose is calorie free, the bulkening agents are not. Splenda actually has 4 calories per pack. For diabetics who may feel it safe to dump ten packs on their morning cereal, they could be creating insulin spikes. Like the FDA knows or cares. They only ran short term tests on just the sucralose , on no more then 39 people, without the bulkening agents, before it was approved and released.

Bottom line is that the actual long term studies are being done in super markets and households with users as the guinea pigs.

Research showed that the body on average retained about 15% of it. This chemical being a fat soluble compound can be stored in the bodies fat cells for decades.

For people like me that will be detoxing the aspartame from out of my body until I die, one hit of aspartame, sucralose, splenda, or high fructose corn syrup will bring the migraines and muscle tightening back.

For a diabetic, Splenda is not the answer either- but Stevia is a-okay.

The coca cola company, which has been loosing sales on it's diet sodas because people have stopped buying that poison, are working on developing a new diet soda made with Stevia. They are trying to figure out a way to remove the bitter taste from it and then it will be a go. I hope they get it right.

The thing is that the effects of these artificial sweetners take a long time to show up if you are over using it. I was drinking on average 12 cans of diet Dr. Pepper a day, for over 2 decades until side effects started showwing up. I became very addicted to aspertame.

There is one upside to Splenda over Aspertame and that is that it's molecules are to large to pass through the blood brain barrier. Aspertame does.

Hope that clears things up and or gives you some new leads.

Of course I must encourage you to do your own research

:japsmile:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinemushroomhunter10
Jack-Of-All-Trades
Male User Gallery

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #9275734 - 11/20/08 12:54 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah nice. I was reading tonight too. It seems that everything but nature's way is fucked. Especially when man makes the additive.

Thanks.

--------------------
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

Invisibleweiliiiiiii
Stranger

Folding@home Statistics
    #9279218 - 11/20/08 04:55 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

heres a cool story, a passenger plane that nearly missed hitting a UFO

http://www.northantset.co.uk/weird/Passenger-jet-in-near-miss.4607339.jp

Offlinemushroomhunter10
Jack-Of-All-Trades
Male User Gallery

#9279628 - 11/20/08 06:00 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

"But having ruled out the object being a missile, weather balloon or space rocket, the MoD closed the inquiry and left the matter unsolved."

I think they mean. "After the elitists called us and told us to STFU we stopped the investigation."

:rofl2:

--------------------
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

InvisibleBlimeyGrimey
Collector of Spores
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Puget Sound
    #9281524 - 11/20/08 10:28 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

InvisibleScratcher
Stranger

Loc: eH
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: BlimeyGrimey]
    #9285640 - 11/21/08 03:48 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Here's more recent main stream media coverage from CNN.  As usual, very shallow, but we gotta start somewhere I guess.

Invisiblecacharstar
Strange is good...
Male

Loc: The West Coast
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Scratcher]
    #9306973 - 11/24/08 10:37 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Seems to me that if the bible is true then a shape shifting serpent named Lucifer is in control of the world and the secret devil worshiping cults that have tormented the free world are all hosts for reptilian fallen angels that have infiltrated all aspects of daily life..... whew that was a mouth full.  Crazy to think that the founder of the Mormon religion claimed that his divine inspiration came from a green salamander.. or how about Alister....  The suppressed knowledge of ancient times used to control the masses...dare i say Moloch.. Dam Russian river occult hot spots..  If we only knew for certain.  All speculation......But If the serpent of old is a reptile then who knows... The power is in the believing.... What you think is what you get.  So be carefull what you wish for......Cause you will get it.....

--------------------
:irishtoast:

Invisiblecacharstar
Strange is good...
Male

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: cacharstar]
    #9307013 - 11/24/08 10:43 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

one more thing....the s hiss realy gets to me.... if you check out speach problems in people it is hard for some to say certian words...
so i theory a slit tounge would hiss.. Do the reptiles have a hard time with certan words?    Just a thought...  We are slaves in silence..

--------------------

Offlinemushroomhunter10
Jack-Of-All-Trades
Male User Gallery

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: cacharstar]
    #9307386 - 11/24/08 11:23 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

This could be more truth about aliens on Earth.
I posted it in the other alien thread, but you guys might be selective about reading threads by looking at their topic like I am.

Phil Schneider supposedly killed some aliens. Here's his story told by him before he "died".

--------------------
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

Offlineivander
Paragon of Animal
Male

#9309638 - 11/25/08 11:31 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

i don't want to bring up politics in to this forum... but seeing the name of this thread, about us governments involvement with CIA funding black budgets by drugs... just reminded me about first two countries that declared kosovo independence... us and afghanistan... and i guess, no explanation is needed...no?

--------------------
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. - Nietzsche

I've never faked a sarcasm in my life. True story.

Invisiblecacharstar
Strange is good...
Male

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: ivander]
    #9322563 - 11/27/08 05:04 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

This guy Phil is worth listening to... He has other videos..  It makes sense to take it with a grain of salt. But if even one statement made by this man is truth, then there is great trouble....  We know there are bases and camps all over the country...  The first video I watched of Phil speaking was recorded in the mid 90's... Scary....  Return to feudal law.. Central bank and the worship of owls and dragons....

--------------------

Invisiblecacharstar
Strange is good...
Male

#9322573 - 11/27/08 05:08 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Just eat raw honey..............

Nature made.....by alien insects..
[/center]

--------------------

OfflineAnarchyXx420xX
nomnomnom
Male User Gallery

#9392826 - 12/08/08 05:06 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

wow is what I think about this.

--------------------
:apple: I love ratings :apple:

Offlinenimnimnim
Loc: sweden
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: AnarchyXx420xX]
    #9501404 - 12/27/08 11:25 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

about aspartame don't miss this one.
&ei=KVVWSaeBB4rojgLIoOyTDA&q=aspartame+sweet+misery

has anyone looked into the history of steven greer and his collegues getting "cancered"?
steven supposedly fought his cancer (and iirc he's credited that process to ET luvluvbeamz assistance of sorts (radio talks)).
btw, anyone here convinced he's a fake and can elaborate? I know I've heard it before from UFO enthusiasts.
check this out if you prefer judging people by their conduct.
&ei=rlFWSa_qB4uGjQK-6Zy5CQ&q=untold+steven+greer
(oh and third time I post this and this but it's related and it's worth a watch (first one less unbelievable).. and then there's dan burish...)

hope mike ruppert gets to keep going too.

(love his german accent imitation in this xD)
(imagine him as head of DEA if Ron had won x/ (and cats grew wings))

the crazy thing is how both these guys say that apparently they're still allowed to keep at it because the bigshots don't see them as a real threat...

--------------------
:pes:

OfflineDrakion
Wo kommst du?
Male

#9502725 - 12/27/08 04:40 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mushroomhunter10 said:

Splenda is an American conspiracy. What Splenda is, is an additive that reduces your ability to resist brain controlling devices, such as mind warping devices disguised as cell phone relays.

The Government labeled the program S.S.B.O. Standing for Splena's Sweet Brain Ownage.

We must get the word out, and put a stop to this and other government schemes, like the pickled beat conspiracy of '68.

--------------------
Choosing a religion is like playing the lotto, you can't get saved if you don't play! ~ Bill Maher

The efficiency of the truly national leader consists primarily in preventing the division of the attention of a people, and always in concentrating it on a single enemy. ~Adolf Hitler

10 years in an American prison right here folks, be careful!

OfflineClordio
Existing is Half the Battle

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Drakion]
    #9503142 - 12/27/08 06:06 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

It feels good to read these posts because they make me feel sane.

I hate the word conspiracy. All it does is cause people to automatically disregard the topic of discussion. The truth is literally everywhere, and it amazes me the amount of people unwilling to do some research.

Gotta love that apathy spreading fluoride.

--------------------
:peace:

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Clordio]
    #9503165 - 12/27/08 06:13 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

It amazes me when people claim conspiracies don't exist.  They have obviously never studied any history.  The government has even admitted officially that they lie to the public to cover up their projects.  The CIA claimed they used UFOs as a cover story for black ops which is admission of counter-intelligence/disinformation.  Yet people tell me all the time theirs no conspiracies, yeah right :smirk:

OfflineClordio
Existing is Half the Battle

#9503276 - 12/27/08 06:38 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

The only concrete thing I can really throw at people is Operation Northwoods. I think that should be proof enough but hardly anyone wants to take it upon themselves to check in to these things.

But Miley Cyrus is having a bad break up, and we all know how those Jonas Brothers are a good clean image for our children.

Thanks controlled media! :smile:

--------------------
:peace:

OfflineCirclesongs
Stepinsidelove
 User Gallery

Loc: earth
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Clordio]
    #9518530 - 12/30/08 04:31 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I love this website. I don't post much because there is so much information I can just read and search for what I'm interested in. The Shrommery blows away any other site, including CNN, BBC, etc... WHat else do you need. Sports, Music, Health, News, Cooking and of course psychedlics.

Peace and have a wonderful New Year!

Offlinedeyon01
Stranger
Female User Gallery

#9547899 - 01/05/09 12:47 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Phil Schneider is super interesting.  His 'suicide' was, I don't remember exactly but something ridiculous, I think he supposedly strangled himself with a piano wire and shot himself in the head twice.  sure.  Another interesting story is Dr. Jonathan Reed.  He hasn't died yet, but they've tried.  Phil Schnieder stated in his last speech he would never commit suicide and he had almost been murdered 11 times that year.

--------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------

InvisiblelIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
Stranger

Loc: Texas
    #9548191 - 01/05/09 01:26 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Ego Death said:
The main points:

1. Roswell and other crashes were real and contained aliens and human body parts.
2. CIA was formed as a shadow government to act above the president.  So that if the truth leaked then the president could claim he didn't know about thus preventing a civil revolt.
3. Live aliens were captured, the aliens are more similar to plants than humans in biology and had to be kept in a Faraday shield as they have the technology to travel through normal walls.
4. The CIA recruited Bush in his early days to get huge amounts of drugs into America via his oil ships.  The (black budget) money was then used to build underground bases and fund the alien research.
5. The underground bases were built to study the ETs and their technology (Dulce and Area 51) and also to build weapons against them that we could use to down more of their craft and gain more technology.
6.  Official contact happened and a agreement was made that the ETs could take people and animals in exchange for technology.  They were superior so we tried to appease them but they didn't stick to the rules and just did as they pleased and gave us very little technology.
7.  Other species of ET contacted us and offered to help us if we stopped building WMD but this was met with great suspicion and the offer was refused.
8. A captured alien eventually explained that the purpose of the abductions / animal mutilations was to obtain enzymes, hormones and other body's secretions as part of an ongoing experiment to build a hybrid alien/human race.  The reason for this was because the aliens own DNA had become so altered/damaged that their species would not survive if they did not do it.
9. NASA is nothing more than a public front.  The real space program is military and has much greater technology than the firworks NASA has.  NASA has people airbrush out moon anomolies, UFO's etc to prevent evidence of the truth leaking from them.  Note:  This guy said this stuff way before the several NASA workers confirming this was happening came out in the disclosure project.
10.  The underground bases (DUMBs) and moon bases have been established, they house alien and human occupants who work together.  The humans who work with the aliens are segregated from surface life on Earth so as they have no contact with the public.

That would make a kickass movie.

OfflineOzekat
Cosmic Observer
Male

Loc: Kentucky
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #11377781 - 11/03/09 05:20 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Very old topic, but still Verrrryyy interesting.

I was curious about books, mainly about secret moon projects, bases and Mars in general. I have read that mars is quite inhabited by humans among other species, and that we are totally kept in the dark about this.

Know anything worth reading?

--------------------
Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.
- Chinese Proverb

:teleport:

:yinyang: Beauty & Simplicity

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Shroomism]
    #11377799 - 11/03/09 05:23 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
The US government has been in coalition with them (the negative greys) for over 70 years now.
The 'benevolent' ETs this video mentions which the government was very wary of, was an alliance of many different races and in fact make up about ~90% of the visitors our planet receives.
They haven't changed their stance on nuclear disarmament and the current state of our planet.

Are the greys really malevolent?
I've heard that some were benevolent and others had rifted apart and become evil.

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11377963 - 11/03/09 05:44 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:
Quote:

Shroomism said:

Are the greys really malevolent?
I've heard that some were benevolent and others had rifted apart and become evil.

From what I've read there are Greys on both sides. Ones that chose amnesty with the positive forces - wanting a way out of the hierarchical nature of the service to self path.

Edited by c0sm0nautt (11/03/09 05:47 PM)

OfflineSciaticGryphon
Stranger

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Tri High]
    #11380301 - 11/03/09 11:40 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

that technology was in an ep of ufo hunters.  A nuclear something or another. It heats the rock until the point of melting burrowing through stone, rock etc. It leaves a layer of glass(i think it was) where it drilled through. neat stuff.

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: SciaticGryphon]
    #11381871 - 11/04/09 08:20 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

sick post nigga

also, awesome discussion to read in this thread

thanks guys for making my hangover not so terrible!!

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicunder.html
^site describing known underground bases and shit, pretty informative.

Now that we're on the topic, what do you guys think about this - these underground bases, or whatever you'd like to call them, could explain the baigong pipes?  if so, does that mean that underground bases are much more ancient than we believe? is the earth really hollow? do aliens really come from outer space, or are they/have they been here all along?

gonna watch the whole video now, again sick post brah

--------------------
You tryna' find a misses
I'm tryna' find them riches
So I started pimpin'
learnt how to monetize my bitches

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: stzacrack]
    #11381877 - 11/04/09 08:22 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

shit the video don't work, can you post a link anyone??????

fuckkkkkkk

--------------------
You tryna' find a misses
So I started pimpin'

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: stzacrack]
    #11381905 - 11/04/09 08:33 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
You tryna' find a misses
So I started pimpin'

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #11381915 - 11/04/09 08:40 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Interesting. It says 'validated', but I guess that means 'unvalidated'.

Totally agree this would make a great movie, but I have a question;
These guys can travel through space and/or time. They need our DNA to save themselves. 60+ years later, they are still mucking around with cows and crack bums.
What's the hold up? Why can't they get what they need and get on with it?

Quote:

lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl said:
Quote:

Ego Death said:
The main points:

That would make a kickass movie.

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Doc_T]
    #11381930 - 11/04/09 08:47 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

YO, doc T

Here's something i just found that explains, "in theory", what they are doing here, why they're doing it, and why it's taking so long.

"Three Alien Networks at work on Earth:

1. Anti-Grey Nordic (Federation) factions,

2. Anti-Nordic Grey factions, and the

3. Nordic-Grey Collaborators (which involve the intelligence agencies and occult lodges, in essense the NWO.

The Greys want to take over the planet and impose a slave society to ultimately serve their empire,but they need theIlluminati's international economic connections to do so;and the Illuminati wants the same thing but they realize that they need the alien mind-control and abduction technology to accomplish their goals.

It's a love-hate relationship. They collaborate in order to set up a planetary government, however both the humanoids and the reptiloids are constantly plotting for the time when the world government arrives so that once it is established they can move in and take full control and expel the necessary collaboraters--the humans doing away with the Greys or the Greys doing away with the humans.

For instance, while the Illuminati negotiates with the Greys for technology they are at the same time developing such weapons as the SDI to potentially use against them. On the other hand while the Greys are negotiating with the humans  they are implanting micro-chips in those whom they negotiate with to ensure that they remain under ALIEN control once earth succumbs to the New World Order.

And yet both of these, the humans and Greys both being controlled by the Luciferian "poltergeists" who are of a quasi-physical etheric or energy beings who have been seen overseeing and directing the actions of the human and alien collaborators.

The backroom agreed upon plan is that the Nazi/Bavarian/Illuminati have agreed to sell out 75% of earth to the aliens in exchange for control of 25% for themselves and mind control abduction technology.

And what does the Nazi/Bavarian/Illuminati rule? America! Hello..the Bush Administration is ILLUMINATI. So is Democrat Candidate John Kerry. Our government is CONTROLLED by the Alien-Human Agenda!

The only way to save our country is to get it out of the hands of the NWO and Secret Societies and back into the hands of a Government that will Protect the Constitution of the United States instead of committing HIGH TREASON against it and us!"

--------------------
You tryna' find a misses
So I started pimpin'

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11381944 - 11/04/09 08:54 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

So that's basically the plot of X-Files?
The truth really is out there- they told us the absolute truth in such a way that we didn't believe it.

High five, Illuminati! Well played!

--------------------

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Doc_T]
    #11381980 - 11/04/09 09:07 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

lol we are all just a bunch of sheeples.

at least we can sit back and laugh about it eh?

heres a really in depth chronological look at our doom.

http://www.subversiveelement.com/DulceTakeOver.html

It's really interesting towards the end when they begin to explain the motives of the aliens really being similar to "drug lords from space".

this is really interesting to me : "The DRACO are really "Drug LORDS" from Space. They want "amped" and "cushed" BLOOD. As in ancient times, they promote the use of substances that create "ACID pH Blood" in humans(as opposed to Alkaline pH).

Draco's drug of chose is human ENDORPHINS. These are 1000 times more potent than any plant OPIATES. They are hooked on "ecstasy"and "Ritual Behavior"(The driving forces of the REPTILIAN Brain). This is FALSE "Spiritualism"....NOT the true "experience" of the SPIRIT/SOUL"

aliens just trying to get fucked up? in search for that "fake high" to get themselves to a state of "false spiritualism"

this shit is so complicated i wish that it was just accepted public fact, just to make gaining information much easier and without so much time spent on sifting through what we believe to be BS and what we believe to be truth.

--------------------
You tryna' find a misses
So I started pimpin'

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

#11382057 - 11/04/09 09:41 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Phil Schneider^ this mother fucker is the shit, you guys were right

says he murked two alien greys before being shot with a blue beam of what he described to be similar to a lightning bolt. 

also says 11 distinct races of aliens
2 benevolent
1 of those Pladians (spelling), bounced home because of a conflict on their own planet

--------------------
You tryna' find a misses
So I started pimpin'

Offlineivander
Paragon of Animal
Male

#11382073 - 11/04/09 09:46 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

stzacrack said:
"Three Alien Networks at work on Earth:

1. Anti-Grey Nordic (Federation) factions,

2. Anti-Nordic Grey factions, and the

3. Nordic-Grey Collaborators (which involve the intelligence agencies and occult lodges, in essense the NWO.

The Greys want to take over the planet and impose a slave society to ultimately serve their empire,but they need theIlluminati's international economic connections to do so;and the Illuminati wants the same thing but they realize that they need the alien mind-control and abduction technology to accomplish their goals.

So you have said a few things about the greys and the NWO, but none about the Nordic-Federation. I would say they are not idle. So, would you care to elaborate further, upon this faction?

--------------------
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. - Nietzsche

I've never faked a sarcasm in my life. True story.

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11382090 - 11/04/09 09:53 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

stzacrack said:

If there's a grain of truth inside all this alien/illuminati stuff, we are already getting screwed. Might as well relax and enjoy it. :drysmash:

--------------------

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: ivander]
    #11382114 - 11/04/09 10:00 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

hi ivander. you're right, much is said of the Greys and their plans, as well as the humans and their plans, but not much is discussed concerning the aliens who are ON OUR SIDE!!! (sigh of relief)

instead of polluting this man's ideas/explanations, i'll give you a link.
so this dude george green was a successful business man high up in the NWO's clique, when he finally got disgusted with the ugly truth of our government and it's actions.  he eventually experiences a "buzzing" or "ringing" in his ears, which i describe as him "tuning into the aliens frequency", or maybe better stated, the aliens "tuning into his frequency".

they explain to him the fate of earth, and what their involvement in saving us is.  it's really really interesting, i'd describe it more but i have an awful hangover and no weed.

anyway, here ya go.
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1CF1D530CD86BBAC

i'm interested in hearing what you guys think about all this.

--------------------
You tryna' find a misses
So I started pimpin'

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

#11382123 - 11/04/09 10:03 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Doc_T said:
Quote:

stzacrack said:

If there's a grain of truth inside all this alien/illuminati stuff, we are already getting screwed. Might as well relax and enjoy it. :drysmash:

straight up yo.

i just wish these greys could chill for a min. and catch a blunt with me or somethin ya know? i garuntee i could convince them their mission is completely irrational and self centered if i was stoned.  especially if it was the greys first time gettin high lol.

--------------------
You tryna' find a misses
So I started pimpin'

Invisibleabysmal
thundercunt

Loc: serious
    #11396943 - 11/06/09 12:23 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Doc_T said:
So that's basically the plot of X-Files?
The truth really is out there- they told us the absolute truth in such a way that we didn't believe it.

High five, Illuminati! Well played!

the best place to hide is in plain sight.

--------------------
----------*---------

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11396971 - 11/06/09 12:27 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

The Pimpernel Principle. But I learned about it from Heinlein.

Quote:

stzacrack
The only way to save our country is to get it out of the hands of the NWO and Secret Societies and back into the hands of a Government that will Protect the Constitution of the United States instead of committing HIGH TREASON against it and us!"

Hey, how do we know it's not the NWO that's spreading all this info/disinfo? To put themselves in power and boot out the actual good guys?

That would be quite a plot twist! :popcorn:

--------------------

OfflineOzekat
Cosmic Observer
Male

#11402277 - 11/07/09 03:46 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Ahh, I wonder how and if the swine flu vaccinations currently being pushed on us fall into place here?

--------------------
- Chinese Proverb

OfflineOzekat
Cosmic Observer
Male

#11402301 - 11/07/09 03:52 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

stzacrack said:
http://www.unexplainable.net/artman/publish/article_2524.shtml

thought this was sweet info too, goes along with what's talked about here

http://www.unexplainable.net/artman/publish/article_2524.shtml

dude I don't know about this one...it starts to trail off and becomes quite funny towards the end.

--------------------
- Chinese Proverb

OfflineOzekat
Cosmic Observer
Male

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Ozekat]
    #11402323 - 11/07/09 04:03 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Also, is anyone here privy to such information as list of assasinations that have occurred because of leaked information?

You know, someone speaks out against all these wrong actions and wrong views of people, aliens or what have you? I know there has been numerous assassinations, but a comprehensive list would be very interesting, and could help point me and anyone else who is interesting in this stuff the right direction.

Honestly, even if some of these seemingly absurd theories and speculations are 100% true, the only thing we can do is radiate True Compassion. 

There truly is no evil, and there truly is nothing bad happening to us as individuals, you know?

There is only love, forgiveness and acceptance. If there exists aliens over-seers of this magnitude and disposition, then I want them to all hear I have nothing for them but truth, deep insight and love.

You know?

--------------------
- Chinese Proverb

Offlinemushroomhunter10
Jack-Of-All-Trades
Male User Gallery

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Ozekat]
    #11402390 - 11/07/09 04:35 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah Phil Schneider "strangled himself".

It kind of reminds me of the (I think congressperson) that "shot himself twice in the head".

Take the guy that invented the engine that runs on water. A few weeks after a high-up tried to bribe him, he conveniently "died of food poisoning".

For certain, if you know or discover too much... You're dead.

:nonono:

--------------------
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11402573 - 11/07/09 06:17 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

mushroomhunter10 said:
Take the guy that invented the engine that runs on water.

What guy? Got a name? Date? Any source?

--------------------

OfflineCubie
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Down the rabbit hole...
    #11402622 - 11/07/09 06:43 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Ego Death said:
The main points:

sounds good to me. I actuley know this guy and his eyes do that reptillian thing people are always freaking out about and one day I asked him what planet he was from and he told me he didnt know then he twitched real oddly... I dunno man I think hes a reptillian

Offlinemushroomhunter10
Jack-Of-All-Trades
Male User Gallery

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Cubie]
    #11405301 - 11/07/09 04:25 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Oh Doc_T you ball buster... :grrr:

I think the documentary is called "It Runs On Water". I'll find it tonight and post back.

--------------------
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11405322 - 11/07/09 04:28 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I'll bet you a print you can't find even a single credible source. Start with Snopes.

--------------------

Offlinemushroomhunter10
Jack-Of-All-Trades
Male User Gallery

#11406203 - 11/07/09 06:45 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

First of all, Snopes isn't always reliable.

Just like they claim that Obama is a citizen, yet he still HASN'T presented his real birth certificate and has spent $1 million so far to squash it. They won't mention that though!

You'll owe me a print tonight. =)

--------------------
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

Offlinemushroomhunter10
Jack-Of-All-Trades
Male User Gallery

#11406448 - 11/07/09 07:24 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Stanley Meyer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Meyer#Meyer.27s_death

It Runs On Water:

Food poisoning caused the aneurysm... LMFAO

What kind a prints ya got? :grin:

--------------------
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

InvisibleBlimeyGrimey
Collector of Spores
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #11407045 - 11/07/09 08:56 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

No one ever claimed he had food poisoning. He died of an aneurysm after eating at a restaurant.

Conspiracy theorists claimed he was poisoned at the restaurant.

I wouldn't consider any of your evidence as credible. He never proved his engine worked. It was found to be a fraud.

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: BlimeyGrimey]
    #11407232 - 11/07/09 09:28 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Why would they kill him over something that doesn't work?

You want one of these B+ prints I get from n00b?

--------------------

InvisibleKnobby Tops
Psychonaut

#11407247 - 11/07/09 09:30 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

ooo no... the video was removed before I could see it!

Offlinemushroomhunter10
Jack-Of-All-Trades
Male User Gallery

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Knobby Tops]
    #11407445 - 11/07/09 09:56 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

His engine worked...

No matter what you say, it did use water as fuel... lol

Oh and I believe that video stated it was food poisoning. Watch it, interesting nonetheless.

--------------------
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

Edited by mushroomhunter10 (11/07/09 09:58 PM)

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11407504 - 11/07/09 10:06 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

mushroomhunter10 said:
His engine worked...

No matter what you say, it did use water as fuel...

No matter what I say, the source you gave says it didn't. :shrug:

--------------------

Offlinemushroomhunter10
Jack-Of-All-Trades
Male User Gallery

#11407539 - 11/07/09 10:12 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Watch the independent film, he fuels up his car with water... =)

I think the movie could be considered another source.

--------------------
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

InvisibleBlimeyGrimey
Collector of Spores
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #11409361 - 11/08/09 05:29 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

mushroomhunter10 said:
Watch the independent film, he fuels up his car with water... =)

I think the movie could be considered another source.

Anyone can rig a car to have two tanks, one for gas, one for water. Only the gas is used as fuel.

The guy was proven to be a fraud. Stop being gullible.

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
    #11410469 - 11/08/09 12:38 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I'm not familiar with the case, but I am always suspicious of who found who to be a fraud.

Offlinemushroomhunter10
Jack-Of-All-Trades
Male User Gallery

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11410887 - 11/08/09 02:11 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah exactly.

Who claims that he was a fraud? The government? Probably...

--------------------
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

Offlinemushroomhunter10
Jack-Of-All-Trades
Male User Gallery

#11410999 - 11/08/09 02:34 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

He also clearly had a converter in his garage that ran on water too... He shows it clearly and it is examined by the film takers.

--------------------
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

InvisibleBlimeyGrimey
Collector of Spores
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #11411380 - 11/08/09 03:49 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:
I'm not familiar with the case, but I am always suspicious of who found who to be a fraud.

You seriously believe this guy created an over-unity device that ran on water? :rolleyes:

The guy was a fraud who ripped investors off. You guys really do believe everything you watch in a documentary eh?

He never proved to anyone how it worked, thus it is a fraud.

Quote:

mushroomhunter10 said:
He shows it clearly and it is examined by the film takers.

Clearly enough for you to decide the physics behind how it works?

Never mind, I shouldn't be trying to argue sense into the people in the Paranoia and Mysticism forum. :facepalm:

Offlinemushroomhunter10
Jack-Of-All-Trades
Male User Gallery

#11411480 - 11/08/09 04:12 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

No man. It's not over-unity. You do have to keep adding water, and it does run out. So over-unity is definitely not the case here.

There are tons of youtube videos with people showing the HHO technology working...

--------------------
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
    #11411498 - 11/08/09 04:14 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

You don't think power special interests stifle technology that would put them out of business? :confused:

Like I said, I'm not familiar with the specific case. However, I do recall a few other cases which involved the stifling of technology, assassinations, slandering, etc. I will always have a sense of skepticism against the "official story". What is the power behind such a story?

Paranoia forum... Good one...

InvisibleTheWolf
Antechamber Of Mystery

#11411502 - 11/08/09 04:16 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

BlimeyGrimey said:
Never mind, I shouldn't be trying to argue sense into the people in the Paranoia and Mysticism forum. :facepalm:

It's "Mysticism and the Paranoid"
:smirk:

Offlinemushroomhunter10
Jack-Of-All-Trades
Male User Gallery

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: TheWolf]
    #11411526 - 11/08/09 04:19 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah. I mean, if you were the government. You too would say, "Oh he ripped-off investors, and it didn't even work."

Do you seriously think Big Oil would let this technology be released, and or free too??

I doubt it.

Here is what normally happens.

:sniper:

--------------------
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

InvisibleBlimeyGrimey
Collector of Spores
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #11411766 - 11/08/09 05:00 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

mushroomhunter10 said:
No man. It's not over-unity. You do have to keep adding water, and it does run out. So over-unity is definitely not the case here.

There are tons of youtube videos with people showing the HHO technology working...

It is over-unity when he claims it puts out more power in recombination of the hydrogen and oxygen than it takes to separate them.

Even if you used electrolysis to make the hydrogen and oxygen and then burned it JUST to create more power to continue the electrolysis, you'd eventually run out of power. Just the wiring alone would slowly waste some of the energy, unless you had room-temp superconductors as the wiring. Even with that, you wouldn't make extra power to run an engine.

The current HHO technology isn't over-unity.

I saw a guy run a lawn mower off of water once. It sprayed water into its chamber then used magnetrons instead of spark plugs. The microwaves caused the water to expand, thus pushing the cylinders. It ran, but wasn't strong enough to engage the actual blades.

The point? It still required ENERGY from a battery to run.

Offlinemushroomhunter10
Jack-Of-All-Trades
Male User Gallery

#11411796 - 11/08/09 05:06 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

It does though.

That technology is real Blimey... So many youtubers built their own systems and put the videos up.

You're right, I had my definition of over-unity skewed, but I knew that... I could kick myself.

It is real technology and does work though, it's been proven.

--------------------
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

InvisibleBlimeyGrimey
Collector of Spores
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #11411831 - 11/08/09 05:12 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

mushroomhunter10 said:
That technology is real Blimey... So many youtubers built their own systems and put the videos up.

The HHO you are talking about isn't the same as the crap that one guy was pushing. Read my last post, I updated it.

The current HHO technology isn't over-unity. It simply uses the hydrogen in water as a fuel. The biggest point being that it takes energy to separate hydrogen from water.

Offlinemushroomhunter10
Jack-Of-All-Trades
Male User Gallery

#11411908 - 11/08/09 05:26 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah. I'm not sure exactly what he was doing, simply because his documents "went missing"...

If you think about it, there were shenanigans involved in his death and the theft of his technology.

I was impressed when I saw the guy with an HHO torch, that was amazing.

--------------------
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

Invisibledr_gonz
. [Re: stzacrack]
    #12858448 - 07/06/10 09:24 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Invisibledr_gonz
. [Re: dr_gonz]
    #12858489 - 07/06/10 09:32 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Offlinemushroomhunter10
Jack-Of-All-Trades
Male User Gallery

Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: dr_gonz]
    #12890624 - 07/13/10 02:20 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Supposedly he "Strangled himself", and during the body identification his wife stated that he didn't have any scarring on his genitalia. Which there should have been.

He was probably abducted, and some other body put in his place that looked similar.

Creepy stuff.

--------------------
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

OfflineAlienZzz
Stranger
    #12890648 - 07/13/10 02:25 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

I lack emotion.
I've no love that I can find.
I want some devotion,
to ease a worried mind.

The heart is softened,
the soul is scorched.
The mind erodes away some sentimental thoughts.

For you I become the Alien I am.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Amazon pH Test Strips

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism