Home | Community | Message Board


Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon pH Test Strips

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblelIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
Stranger

Registered: 12/16/04
Posts: 11,123
Loc: Texas
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Ego Death]
    #9548191 - 01/05/09 01:26 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Ego Death said:
The main points:

1. Roswell and other crashes were real and contained aliens and human body parts.
2. CIA was formed as a shadow government to act above the president.  So that if the truth leaked then the president could claim he didn't know about thus preventing a civil revolt.
3. Live aliens were captured, the aliens are more similar to plants than humans in biology and had to be kept in a Faraday shield as they have the technology to travel through normal walls.
4. The CIA recruited Bush in his early days to get huge amounts of drugs into America via his oil ships.  The (black budget) money was then used to build underground bases and fund the alien research.
5. The underground bases were built to study the ETs and their technology (Dulce and Area 51) and also to build weapons against them that we could use to down more of their craft and gain more technology.
6.  Official contact happened and a agreement was made that the ETs could take people and animals in exchange for technology.  They were superior so we tried to appease them but they didn't stick to the rules and just did as they pleased and gave us very little technology.
7.  Other species of ET contacted us and offered to help us if we stopped building WMD but this was met with great suspicion and the offer was refused.
8. A captured alien eventually explained that the purpose of the abductions / animal mutilations was to obtain enzymes, hormones and other body's secretions as part of an ongoing experiment to build a hybrid alien/human race.  The reason for this was because the aliens own DNA had become so altered/damaged that their species would not survive if they did not do it.
9. NASA is nothing more than a public front.  The real space program is military and has much greater technology than the firworks NASA has.  NASA has people airbrush out moon anomolies, UFO's etc to prevent evidence of the truth leaking from them.  Note:  This guy said this stuff way before the several NASA workers confirming this was happening came out in the disclosure project.
10.  The underground bases (DUMBs) and moon bases have been established, they house alien and human occupants who work together.  The humans who work with the aliens are segregated from surface life on Earth so as they have no contact with the public.

Theres a lot more but thats the bulk of it.




That would make a kickass movie.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineOzekat
Cosmic Observer
Male


Registered: 11/21/07
Posts: 186
Loc: Kentucky
Last seen: 8 years, 5 months
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #11377781 - 11/03/09 05:20 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Very old topic, but still Verrrryyy interesting.

I was curious about books, mainly about secret moon projects, bases and Mars in general. I have read that mars is quite inhabited by humans among other species, and that we are totally kept in the dark about this.

Know anything worth reading?


--------------------
Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.
- Chinese Proverb

:teleport:

:yinyang: Beauty & Simplicity


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/13/08
Posts: 27,646
Loc: Flag
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Shroomism]
    #11377799 - 11/03/09 05:23 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
The US government has been in coalition with them (the negative greys) for over 70 years now.
The 'benevolent' ETs this video mentions which the government was very wary of, was an alliance of many different races and in fact make up about ~90% of the visitors our planet receives.
They haven't changed their stance on nuclear disarmament and the current state of our planet.



Are the greys really malevolent?
I've heard that some were benevolent and others had rifted apart and become evil.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Registered: 05/19/08
Posts: 10,303
Loc: The Astral Realm
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11377963 - 11/03/09 05:44 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:
Quote:

Shroomism said:
The US government has been in coalition with them (the negative greys) for over 70 years now.
The 'benevolent' ETs this video mentions which the government was very wary of, was an alliance of many different races and in fact make up about ~90% of the visitors our planet receives.
They haven't changed their stance on nuclear disarmament and the current state of our planet.



Are the greys really malevolent?
I've heard that some were benevolent and others had rifted apart and become evil.




From what I've read there are Greys on both sides. Ones that chose amnesty with the positive forces - wanting a way out of the hierarchical nature of the service to self path.


Edited by c0sm0nautt (11/03/09 05:47 PM)


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSciaticGryphon
Stranger

Registered: 02/28/06
Posts: 146
Last seen: 11 years, 4 months
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Tri High]
    #11380301 - 11/03/09 11:40 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

that technology was in an ep of ufo hunters.  A nuclear something or another. It heats the rock until the point of melting burrowing through stone, rock etc. It leaves a layer of glass(i think it was) where it drilled through. neat stuff.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

Registered: 05/07/05
Posts: 3,117
Last seen: 1 month, 12 days
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: SciaticGryphon]
    #11381871 - 11/04/09 08:20 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

sick post nigga

also, awesome discussion to read in this thread

thanks guys for making my hangover not so terrible!!

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicunder.html
^site describing known underground bases and shit, pretty informative.

Now that we're on the topic, what do you guys think about this - these underground bases, or whatever you'd like to call them, could explain the baigong pipes?  if so, does that mean that underground bases are much more ancient than we believe? is the earth really hollow? do aliens really come from outer space, or are they/have they been here all along?

gonna watch the whole video now, again sick post brah


--------------------
You tryna' find a misses
I'm tryna' find them riches
So I started pimpin'
learnt how to monetize my bitches


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

Registered: 05/07/05
Posts: 3,117
Last seen: 1 month, 12 days
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: stzacrack]
    #11381877 - 11/04/09 08:22 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

shit the video don't work, can you post a link anyone??????

fuckkkkkkk


--------------------
You tryna' find a misses
I'm tryna' find them riches
So I started pimpin'
learnt how to monetize my bitches


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

Registered: 05/07/05
Posts: 3,117
Last seen: 1 month, 12 days
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: stzacrack]
    #11381905 - 11/04/09 08:33 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)



--------------------
You tryna' find a misses
I'm tryna' find them riches
So I started pimpin'
learnt how to monetize my bitches


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 03/06/09
Posts: 42,395
Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #11381915 - 11/04/09 08:40 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Interesting. It says 'validated', but I guess that means 'unvalidated'.

Totally agree this would make a great movie, but I have a question;
These guys can travel through space and/or time. They need our DNA to save themselves. 60+ years later, they are still mucking around with cows and crack bums.
What's the hold up? Why can't they get what they need and get on with it?


Quote:

lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl said:
Quote:

Ego Death said:
The main points:

1. Roswell and other crashes were real and contained aliens and human body parts.
2. CIA was formed as a shadow government to act above the president.  So that if the truth leaked then the president could claim he didn't know about thus preventing a civil revolt.
3. Live aliens were captured, the aliens are more similar to plants than humans in biology and had to be kept in a Faraday shield as they have the technology to travel through normal walls.
4. The CIA recruited Bush in his early days to get huge amounts of drugs into America via his oil ships.  The (black budget) money was then used to build underground bases and fund the alien research.
5. The underground bases were built to study the ETs and their technology (Dulce and Area 51) and also to build weapons against them that we could use to down more of their craft and gain more technology.
6.  Official contact happened and a agreement was made that the ETs could take people and animals in exchange for technology.  They were superior so we tried to appease them but they didn't stick to the rules and just did as they pleased and gave us very little technology.
7.  Other species of ET contacted us and offered to help us if we stopped building WMD but this was met with great suspicion and the offer was refused.
8. A captured alien eventually explained that the purpose of the abductions / animal mutilations was to obtain enzymes, hormones and other body's secretions as part of an ongoing experiment to build a hybrid alien/human race.  The reason for this was because the aliens own DNA had become so altered/damaged that their species would not survive if they did not do it.
9. NASA is nothing more than a public front.  The real space program is military and has much greater technology than the firworks NASA has.  NASA has people airbrush out moon anomolies, UFO's etc to prevent evidence of the truth leaking from them.  Note:  This guy said this stuff way before the several NASA workers confirming this was happening came out in the disclosure project.
10.  The underground bases (DUMBs) and moon bases have been established, they house alien and human occupants who work together.  The humans who work with the aliens are segregated from surface life on Earth so as they have no contact with the public.

Theres a lot more but thats the bulk of it.




That would make a kickass movie.




--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

Registered: 05/07/05
Posts: 3,117
Last seen: 1 month, 12 days
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Doc_T]
    #11381930 - 11/04/09 08:47 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

YO, doc T

Here's something i just found that explains, "in theory", what they are doing here, why they're doing it, and why it's taking so long.

"Three Alien Networks at work on Earth:

1. Anti-Grey Nordic (Federation) factions,

2. Anti-Nordic Grey factions, and the

3. Nordic-Grey Collaborators (which involve the intelligence agencies and occult lodges, in essense the NWO.

The Greys want to take over the planet and impose a slave society to ultimately serve their empire,but they need theIlluminati's international economic connections to do so;and the Illuminati wants the same thing but they realize that they need the alien mind-control and abduction technology to accomplish their goals.

It's a love-hate relationship. They collaborate in order to set up a planetary government, however both the humanoids and the reptiloids are constantly plotting for the time when the world government arrives so that once it is established they can move in and take full control and expel the necessary collaboraters--the humans doing away with the Greys or the Greys doing away with the humans.

For instance, while the Illuminati negotiates with the Greys for technology they are at the same time developing such weapons as the SDI to potentially use against them. On the other hand while the Greys are negotiating with the humans  they are implanting micro-chips in those whom they negotiate with to ensure that they remain under ALIEN control once earth succumbs to the New World Order.

And yet both of these, the humans and Greys both being controlled by the Luciferian "poltergeists" who are of a quasi-physical etheric or energy beings who have been seen overseeing and directing the actions of the human and alien collaborators.

The backroom agreed upon plan is that the Nazi/Bavarian/Illuminati have agreed to sell out 75% of earth to the aliens in exchange for control of 25% for themselves and mind control abduction technology.

And what does the Nazi/Bavarian/Illuminati rule? America! Hello..the Bush Administration is ILLUMINATI. So is Democrat Candidate John Kerry. Our government is CONTROLLED by the Alien-Human Agenda!

The only way to save our country is to get it out of the hands of the NWO and Secret Societies and back into the hands of a Government that will Protect the Constitution of the United States instead of committing HIGH TREASON against it and us!"


--------------------
You tryna' find a misses
I'm tryna' find them riches
So I started pimpin'
learnt how to monetize my bitches


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 03/06/09
Posts: 42,395
Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: stzacrack]
    #11381944 - 11/04/09 08:54 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

So that's basically the plot of X-Files?
The truth really is out there- they told us the absolute truth in such a way that we didn't believe it.

High five, Illuminati! Well played!


--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

Registered: 05/07/05
Posts: 3,117
Last seen: 1 month, 12 days
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Doc_T]
    #11381980 - 11/04/09 09:07 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

lol we are all just a bunch of sheeples.

at least we can sit back and laugh about it eh?

heres a really in depth chronological look at our doom.

http://www.subversiveelement.com/DulceTakeOver.html

It's really interesting towards the end when they begin to explain the motives of the aliens really being similar to "drug lords from space".

this is really interesting to me : "The DRACO are really "Drug LORDS" from Space. They want "amped" and "cushed" BLOOD. As in ancient times, they promote the use of substances that create "ACID pH Blood" in humans(as opposed to Alkaline pH).

Draco's drug of chose is human ENDORPHINS. These are 1000 times more potent than any plant OPIATES. They are hooked on "ecstasy"and "Ritual Behavior"(The driving forces of the REPTILIAN Brain). This is FALSE "Spiritualism"....NOT the true "experience" of the SPIRIT/SOUL"

aliens just trying to get fucked up? in search for that "fake high" to get themselves to a state of "false spiritualism"

this shit is so complicated i wish that it was just accepted public fact, just to make gaining information much easier and without so much time spent on sifting through what we believe to be BS and what we believe to be truth.


--------------------
You tryna' find a misses
I'm tryna' find them riches
So I started pimpin'
learnt how to monetize my bitches


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

Registered: 05/07/05
Posts: 3,117
Last seen: 1 month, 12 days
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: stzacrack]
    #11382057 - 11/04/09 09:41 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)


Phil Schneider^ this mother fucker is the shit, you guys were right

says he murked two alien greys before being shot with a blue beam of what he described to be similar to a lightning bolt. 

also says 11 distinct races of aliens
2 benevolent
1 of those Pladians (spelling), bounced home because of a conflict on their own planet


--------------------
You tryna' find a misses
I'm tryna' find them riches
So I started pimpin'
learnt how to monetize my bitches


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineivander
Paragon of Animal
Male


Registered: 11/01/08
Posts: 1,519
Last seen: 1 year, 3 months
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: stzacrack]
    #11382073 - 11/04/09 09:46 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

stzacrack said:
"Three Alien Networks at work on Earth:

1. Anti-Grey Nordic (Federation) factions,

2. Anti-Nordic Grey factions, and the

3. Nordic-Grey Collaborators (which involve the intelligence agencies and occult lodges, in essense the NWO.

The Greys want to take over the planet and impose a slave society to ultimately serve their empire,but they need theIlluminati's international economic connections to do so;and the Illuminati wants the same thing but they realize that they need the alien mind-control and abduction technology to accomplish their goals.




So you have said a few things about the greys and the NWO, but none about the Nordic-Federation. I would say they are not idle. So, would you care to elaborate further, upon this faction?


--------------------
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. - Nietzsche

I've never faked a sarcasm in my life. True story.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 03/06/09
Posts: 42,395
Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: stzacrack]
    #11382090 - 11/04/09 09:53 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

stzacrack said:
lol we are all just a bunch of sheeples.

at least we can sit back and laugh about it eh?




If there's a grain of truth inside all this alien/illuminati stuff, we are already getting screwed. Might as well relax and enjoy it. :drysmash:


--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

Registered: 05/07/05
Posts: 3,117
Last seen: 1 month, 12 days
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: ivander]
    #11382114 - 11/04/09 10:00 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

hi ivander. you're right, much is said of the Greys and their plans, as well as the humans and their plans, but not much is discussed concerning the aliens who are ON OUR SIDE!!! (sigh of relief)

instead of polluting this man's ideas/explanations, i'll give you a link.
so this dude george green was a successful business man high up in the NWO's clique, when he finally got disgusted with the ugly truth of our government and it's actions.  he eventually experiences a "buzzing" or "ringing" in his ears, which i describe as him "tuning into the aliens frequency", or maybe better stated, the aliens "tuning into his frequency".

they explain to him the fate of earth, and what their involvement in saving us is.  it's really really interesting, i'd describe it more but i have an awful hangover and no weed.

anyway, here ya go.
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1CF1D530CD86BBAC

i'm interested in hearing what you guys think about all this.


--------------------
You tryna' find a misses
I'm tryna' find them riches
So I started pimpin'
learnt how to monetize my bitches


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

Registered: 05/07/05
Posts: 3,117
Last seen: 1 month, 12 days
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Doc_T]
    #11382123 - 11/04/09 10:03 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Doc_T said:
Quote:

stzacrack said:
lol we are all just a bunch of sheeples.

at least we can sit back and laugh about it eh?




If there's a grain of truth inside all this alien/illuminati stuff, we are already getting screwed. Might as well relax and enjoy it. :drysmash:




straight up yo.

i just wish these greys could chill for a min. and catch a blunt with me or somethin ya know? i garuntee i could convince them their mission is completely irrational and self centered if i was stoned.  especially if it was the greys first time gettin high lol.


--------------------
You tryna' find a misses
I'm tryna' find them riches
So I started pimpin'
learnt how to monetize my bitches


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleabysmal
thundercunt


Registered: 06/18/09
Posts: 80
Loc: serious
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Doc_T]
    #11396943 - 11/06/09 12:23 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Doc_T said:
So that's basically the plot of X-Files?
The truth really is out there- they told us the absolute truth in such a way that we didn't believe it.

High five, Illuminati! Well played!




the best place to hide is in plain sight.


--------------------
----------*---------


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 03/06/09
Posts: 42,395
Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: stzacrack]
    #11396971 - 11/06/09 12:27 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

The Pimpernel Principle. But I learned about it from Heinlein.

Quote:

stzacrack
The only way to save our country is to get it out of the hands of the NWO and Secret Societies and back into the hands of a Government that will Protect the Constitution of the United States instead of committing HIGH TREASON against it and us!"




Hey, how do we know it's not the NWO that's spreading all this info/disinfo? To put themselves in power and boot out the actual good guys?

That would be quite a plot twist! :popcorn:


--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineOzekat
Cosmic Observer
Male


Registered: 11/21/07
Posts: 186
Loc: Kentucky
Last seen: 8 years, 5 months
Re: The truth behind aliens on Earth; The US governments involvement; CIA funded black budgets by dr [Re: Doc_T]
    #11402277 - 11/07/09 03:46 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Ahh, I wonder how and if the swine flu vaccinations currently being pushed on us fall into place here?


--------------------
Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.
- Chinese Proverb

:teleport:

:yinyang: Beauty & Simplicity


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon pH Test Strips

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Alien offers humankind the secrets of the Universe
ShroomismM
5,917 14 11/18/13 03:19 AM
by Yesod
* Alien/Human Relations v2.0
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 21,465 64 09/18/03 05:14 AM
by Shroomism
* alien agenda
( 1 2 all )
CleverName 10,478 20 10/10/05 01:11 PM
by Ego Death
* Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 51 52 )
zorbman 166,733 1,020 03/15/18 08:53 PM
by BrendanFlock
* How to Ascend
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM
10,681 28 09/10/20 02:08 PM
by delusionalpothead7
* The Snakes are inside me...
( 1 2 3 all )
Adamist 10,966 44 02/06/21 12:58 AM
by makalis
* On your path to enlightenment...
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM
11,125 33 04/09/16 09:02 PM
by crkhd
* Mayan Galactic Signature DB.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
vampirism 36,254 113 04/21/05 06:06 AM
by emptywisdom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, DividedQuantum
11,784 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Mycotrop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.