Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags, Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekeifaman
Keifaman
Anit Biotics
    #925671 - 10/02/02 04:59 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I am thinkin of growin and i have anti biotic pills i was thinkin if i broke 2 up and put it in the mxture would it hurt it i think it would help keep out a bacterial infection

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZwieback0
Baby Bread
 User Gallery

Re: Anit Biotics [Re: keifaman]
    #925686 - 10/02/02 05:03 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Hehe, funny.

Just follow every step of the pf tek and you will be fine.  Don't worry.
I wouldnt put the pills in, probably kill the spores you inject. :grin:

OfflinetelefunkenU47
numerator
Loc: cartoon planet
    #925711 - 10/02/02 05:09 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i may be full of shit, but i think that doctors prescribe antibiotics for certain fungal outbreaks on the skin and nails. i would think that an antibiotic would kill your lil buddies. maybe not, but it really wouldn't be necessary. if you can read and operate a stove you should be fine.

--------------------
Central Scrutinizer:
This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...
That was Joe's first confrontation with The Law.
Naturally, we were easy on him.
One of our friendly counselors gave him
A do-nut...and told him to
Stick closer to church-oriented social activities.

-Frank Zappa's "Joe's Garage"

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
    #925797 - 10/02/02 05:44 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Most antibiotics will not survive sterilization process . These methods should be avoided unless all measures to prevent contams still results in contams .
The only biotic I know of that survives ac or pc is "gentamycin sulfate" .10 grams of 60-80% pure added to one litre of water prior to sterilization . This comes from the cultivators book . I believe spore works sells this stuff . But as I said work on sterilization methods , and conditions . Excpect some contams , plan for it , deal with it .
Good Luck :cool: 

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Edited by tripndicular (10/02/02 05:45 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags, Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale