Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleCrimson
Toots

Re: Anyone else in michigan notice? [Re: magikgrl]
    #9272405 - 11/19/08 02:02 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

magikgrl said:
Could goto the sand dunes in the summer

Silver lake sand dunes? hell yeah

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemagikgrl
~Inevitable~
Female User Gallery

Loc: Michigan
Re: Anyone else in michigan notice? [Re: Crimson]
    #9272534 - 11/19/08 02:24 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Thats the ones.

--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

OfflineOntheisland
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Re: Anyone else in michigan notice? [Re: magikgrl]
    #9274870 - 11/19/08 08:45 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

i thought Michigan shroomerites always met at the dunes

InvisiblePhish_Dude
steppin' into yesterday
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: secret tweeker pad Flag
Re: Anyone else in michigan notice? [Re: Ontheisland]
    #9275236 - 11/19/08 09:51 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

They met at the sleeping bear dunes last summer, I heard that was a blast.

--------------------

Invisiblederx
who run it
 User Gallery

Loc: dx/dt
Re: Anyone else in michigan notice? [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #9275249 - 11/19/08 09:53 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------
better living through chemistry

OVERGROW the government!!

it's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, ok, thats what it is.

Edited by derx (11/19/08 10:00 PM)

Offlinepunkhardcore92
The navigator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: Anyone else in michigan notice? [Re: derx]
    #9276722 - 11/20/08 02:29 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

derx said:
Michigan is 1 of only 4 states that spend more money on prisons than education.

It's big business.

And its getting bigger.

I think i agree that the cops are doing everything to keep there jobs by keeping us under the knife.

The sand dunes seem lovely, I also don't mind the drive to nelsons ledges to meet some like minded individuals.

DEFINITLY making a point to go to hookahville this spring if it kills me.

--------------------
Guns, the only thing more dangerous is not having them.

Support the 2nd amendment or give up all your civil liberties.

Everything said by me is fiction.

Offlinekungpow
SeasonedPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: AaAaAaAa
Re: Anyone else in michigan notice? [Re: punkhardcore92]
    #9277224 - 11/20/08 08:15 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I am planning for two michigan gatherings next summer. One is going to be a hiking trip on North Manitou Island up by traverse city. Space for that gathering is going to be extremeley limited as I think there is a limit in how many people you can have in your group. I expect this gathering to be more for vets of previous gatherings.

I am also planning on a normal gathering, but I don't have a clue where yet. Posts for these gatherings will be made around january in the Gathering and Travel forum. So if you're interested in meeting some shroomerites check the forum for more info. If we would like a good camping spot reservations at most state and national parks need to be made no later than feb. The camping spots that we need are in high demand and fill quickly.

~Peace OUt

--------------------
Monotub #3 - check out my best grow to date!!!!

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone else in michigan notice? [Re: kungpow]
    #9277269 - 11/20/08 08:31 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

emperor obama made a new office for himself before he even became president

hail to the new chief, same as the old chief

--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Offlinerodfarva
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=====-----=-=-=-=-I
Male

#9277323 - 11/20/08 08:48 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Camping in a state campground doesnt sound like fun to me. Lets make it somewhere off the path, i know lots of places and there free. You just dont get showers and shit, BECAUSE YOUR CAMPING> lols

--------------------

OfflineCosmicFunGuy
ॐconsciousnessॐ
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ∞
Re: Anyone else in michigan notice? [Re: punkhardcore92]
    #9277525 - 11/20/08 09:28 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Wow...

I can't believe how pessimistic everyone from michigan is... I've lived here 25 years with no problems. Yea i got arrested and they fucked me (in fact still are fucking me but i get by fine)... but maybe i shouldn't have been driving in possession with open intox, under the influence on a suspended license, leaving a bar at 1:30 am in the ghetto.

other than that i haven't had problems since i was a teen when i deserved to get busted for being a stupid bastard kid doing stupid shit...

michigan is fantastic... i might trade it for any other place but where you live is what you make it, any other place can be just as fantastic or miserable... you can blame granholm for your trouble, but it's up to you to find the beauty in your situation.

Anyone ever goto lake michigan for a sunset while shrooming? fanfuckingtastic! finding deeply hidden magnificent waterfalls and lakes on unmarked paths in the porcupine mountains. painted rocks amazing trails and some LSD, a starry night on the dunes overlooking the lake on some mushrooms (michigan gathering '07). learning about the glaciers that used to be over michigan partially causing it's abundance of lakes..great edible mushroom hunting... the morels are awesome here, chickens & hens a plenty. psilocybe caeurilupes, pan subbs, gyms and amanita muscaria (var.guessowi) all grow here wildly. Cubensis, azures, cyans all do fantastic outdoors here. i don't know about you guys but the kind bud selection from the local dealers is going stonger than it ever was?

the quartz crystal in the sand at beaches is mesmerizing, just stop and stare at the sand really closely.... there's so much to michigan, you can see the northern lights, there's random strange natural phenomena that occur here and as of late the Acid, hash and edibles are and i';ve always been able to find shrooms here...

so evidently you guys should come to Grand Rapids, because from the sound of it all fuck detroit and we're always welcome to more like minded individuals.. yea fuck devos too i know... i lived 3 doors down from his ada mansion for 2 1/2 years, but i can get a job here. i understand the failing auto industry and granholm's failure to help us. I didn't vote for either of them. i understand we spend more on prison then education, but you can sit here and bitch about it or get up and do something about it, when's the last time you tried to write a letter to granholm, your representative, senator or any other elected official? when's the last time you donated money to the cause after what you are? When's the last time you chose to smile because frowning wasn't going to get you anywhere? everyone's always bitching that they (politicians) don't hear us... maybe we're not speaking loud enough.

Sure, I live in the ghetto, but that's by choice. we're not getting pissed about the filth, we're cleaning it up and making changes. instead of wallowing in pity for ourselves and community, we choose action.

you can argue about michigan all day and i can argue your points about why it sucks just as well. however, like i said, it's what you make of it so quit being so negative and maybe something positive will happen to you...

now as far as a gathering is concerned...

me and kungpow have been talking about it for a while. unfortunately we didn't get one this past summer. Like he mentioned we are talking about a manitou island trip (limited to 10 or 15 i believe) for the michigan gathering vets, if any space is left i'm sure we'd invite someone who wasn't to the dunes with us in '07 (probably chosen by seniority on the boards).

as for michigan gathering '09 watch g&t. me and kungpow have been talking about it and if you have recommendations i'm sure KP as well as myself are open to suggestion so my PM box is always open...

btw the sand sculpture in my sig is form michigan gathering '07

PLUR

--------------------

♫ ♪ In the garden of many fields, there is no me or you. There is no right or wrong. There is no up or down. There is no black or white. Everyone is the plow man. Everyone is the seed. Everyone harvests and everyone yields. In the garden of many fields, everyone is one with one love and one love is one with everyone. ♪ ♫
lyrics from: Transglobal Underground - Eyeway Souljah (from Psychic Karaoke)

OfflineCosmicFunGuy
ॐconsciousnessॐ
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Anyone else in michigan notice? [Re: rodfarva]
    #9277554 - 11/20/08 09:32 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

rodfarva said:
Camping in a state campground doesnt sound like fun to me. Lets make it somewhere off the path, i know lots of places and there free. You just dont get showers and shit, BECAUSE YOUR CAMPING> lols

it was a fucking blast they didn't bother us, we chose the rural group camping sites they were like giant ampitheaters with a big fire pit at the center of the dip.

there are lots of good places up near the dunes that aren't state park though... i wouldn't have traded the last experience or place for anything but i'm open to new ideas.

--------------------

♫ ♪ In the garden of many fields, there is no me or you. There is no right or wrong. There is no up or down. There is no black or white. Everyone is the plow man. Everyone is the seed. Everyone harvests and everyone yields. In the garden of many fields, everyone is one with one love and one love is one with everyone. ♪ ♫

Offlinedoom876
Stranger

Re: Anyone else in michigan notice? [Re: CosmicFunGuy]
    #9278054 - 11/20/08 11:06 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

St Ignas Campground or Macanaw Island are nice places. There is an indran burial ground by St Ignas, which is just over the brodge. Beautiful places.

--------------------

Fight for a large loving government that can take care of its people, kill our criminals, and preform the huge industrial tasks our corporate overlords refuse(wanna greenwash me some more Exon?)

Not this weak travesty that let millions starve and sucks corporate cock while failing at every turn.

Offlineaful
Wanabmycologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: michigan
    #9278074 - 11/20/08 11:14 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

kungpow said:
I am planning for two michigan gatherings next summer. One is going to be a hiking trip on North Manitou Island up by traverse city. Space for that gathering is going to be extremeley limited as I think there is a limit in how many people you can have in your group. I expect this gathering to be more for vets of previous gatherings.

should be a good time. i have gone hiking there before it is very
nice but you would have to be prepared how many miles are you going
to hike? we did about thirty.

--------------------
"A friend is not a fellow who is taken in by shame, a friend is one who knows my faults and doesn't give a DAMN!!!"

Offlineaful
Wanabmycologist
Male User Gallery

#9278109 - 11/20/08 11:22 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

rodfarva said:
heres a little bit of what i hope ill be doing next month

you ever ice fish on lake st. clair

--------------------
"A friend is not a fellow who is taken in by shame, a friend is one who knows my faults and doesn't give a DAMN!!!"

Offlinerodfarva
Male

Re: Anyone else in michigan notice? [Re: aful]
    #9278209 - 11/20/08 11:43 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

aful said:
Quote:

rodfarva said:
heres a little bit of what i hope ill be doing next month

you ever ice fish on lake st. clair

Thats my main place homes!

Quote:

i understand the failing auto industry and granholm's failure to help us. I didn't vote for either of them. i understand we spend more on prison then education, but you can sit here and bitch about it or get up and do something about it, when's the last time you tried to write a letter to granholm, your representative, senator or any other elected official? when's the last time you donated money to the cause after what you are? When's the last time you chose to smile because frowning wasn't going to get you anywhere? everyone's always bitching that they (politicians) don't hear us... maybe we're not speaking loud enough.

I am active and apply myself to the greater good quite often thank you.

--------------------

OfflineCosmicFunGuy
ॐconsciousnessॐ
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9278461 - 11/20/08 12:31 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

your welcome:D

thanks for your help! more people should be active and apply themselves in such way.

I'm totally down for St. ignace area or tahquamenon falls, it's gorgeous up there... more so once the leaves start coming out though or even better in the fall with the colors, although summer up there is great temps(not for water). we could go up in morel season. for a good portion of the lower penninsula it'll be nearing and end during peak season up there. I don't know about everyone else but i know i want to go on a hunt this time (i believe morelman is with me on this one)

anyway, we should save all this discussion for the summer gathering thread, and focus on the winter one.

--------------------

Offlinerodfarva
Male

Re: Anyone else in michigan notice? [Re: CosmicFunGuy]
    #9278487 - 11/20/08 12:35 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

agreed and agreed.

--------------------

Offlineaful
Wanabmycologist
Male User Gallery

#9283673 - 11/21/08 06:37 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

thats crazy i grew up around there and fish there all the time.
huh small world:shrug:

--------------------

Offlinerodfarva
Male

Re: Anyone else in michigan notice? [Re: aful]
    #9286245 - 11/21/08 03:48 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

we go out as much as possible, usually by sang

--------------------

OfflineCosmicFunGuy
ॐconsciousnessॐ
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9288916 - 11/21/08 10:47 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Vern Ehler's sucks... that's one negative thing about michigan i ahve to admit....

my latest email from him (i average a few emails from his office every month, sometimes it's generic sometimes it's different)

Quote:

Dear {name edited out for obvious reasons},

Thank you for contacting me regarding medical marijuana. I appreciate your willingness to share your concerns.

In 1970, the Controlled Substances Act established a federal system for regulating drugs based on their potential for abuse. It regulates drugs by using five schedules. Drugs such as heroin, marijuana, and other illicit substances are the most restrictively controlled, and are known as "Schedule I" drugs since these drugs have a high potential for abuse and have no accepted medical use in the U.S. It is illegal to manufacture, distribute or possess these drugs. Drugs with little potential for abuse and a recognized medical use are usually assigned to Schedules II through V. The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) has the authority to enforce the Controlled Substances Act.

Changing current law to allow patients to use marijuana for medical purposes raises a host of contentious scientific, regulatory and political issues. While there has been much debate over whether marijuana can provide patients with therapeutic relief similar to prescription drugs, experts have concluded that scientific evidence is insufficient to assess marijuana's medical potential. For the drug to be available for medical use, each of its alleged uses would have to be scientifically documented through clinical trials. Also, the Department of Health and Human Services would have to be persuaded that marijuana smoking poses less risk than previously thought.

As Congress considers this issue, I will be sure to keep your thoughts in mind. I will also continue to strongly support the vigorous enforcement and prosecution of our current drug laws. Thanks again for contacting me. With best wishes, I am

Sincerely,                                                                             

Vernon J. Ehlers           
                                                                                                    Member of Congress

i've gone back and forth with this guy. I've done it in person and through correspondence such as email, speaking to one of his interns or assistants during phone calls to his office, and written letters. I've always remained very calm and professional. I wrote him this last time to explain that now the people of the state of michigan have, by a large margain, shown their support for medical marijuana in the recent election and how it was his job as the representative to our country for the people of the state, elected by the people of the state, to support our views by supporting H.R. 5842: The Medical Marijuana Patient Protection Act.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale