Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
how it is.
    #924029 - 10/01/02 08:48 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

It is challenging indeed to impart to the neophite the wonders of how it is. You can describe in detail all the machinations of perceived reality, you can spout poetry, and you can mumble incoherantly in allegory.
im more of the person who will take the question "how is it"
and draw a picture and say "look, ok?"
ive been working on a journal. here are a few pages

now, who noticed something more than how "trippy" things are?
just what, what indeed am i doing? why the hell bother? and what is the result besides nifty drawings and cryptic ramblings?
i dont have to explain how it is, i could point at something and sum it up to someone who could see it.
i could even impart it carefully to someone who could not.
but i can never share it with someone afraid of the prospect that there could ever be a the slightest element of chaos in its true form. because, well, ive seen chaos. and its here, i can still see it. but it?s hidden, the source of all chaos. a deep abyssal void within all and without. the still nothing from which evrything does come and go.
its my big secret.
that im working on making known.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEcoFreako
Non-Threatening

Loc: BC, CAN.
OH! Thats.....how it is. [Re: Mitchnast]
    #924144 - 10/02/02 02:46 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Nifty drawings!  But your ramblings are a tad cyptic... :crazy:
Beautiful work Mitch,! I can't say that youve emparted your secret here in this post, but I surely encourage you to continue your work until there is no secret...whaddle happen then??? :confused: :laugh:  All the best to you,  ---Ec0 

--------------------
Mmmm....permaculture....

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: how it is. [Re: Mitchnast]
    #924149 - 10/02/02 02:49 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

That's pretty much how it is.
Awesome mind fodder thank you  :laugh: 

--------------------

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
    #924159 - 10/02/02 02:59 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I very much like the one with the OM's and the tetrahedron. Your geometrical skills are really great, i have to resort to digital art to produce anything so precise. the last one looks close to the Flower of Life, but i guess it's not. the first one, I have seen before, a carving somewhere? hmm maybe in Drunvalo's book... strewn with vesica piscis, right on.
As for the chaos, i think it is not. the source of it all, ordered chaos. the void must be beautiful, or rather, just is, or rather, just isn't.
anyways, thanks for sharing.

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: how it is. [Re: Blastrid]
    #924174 - 10/02/02 03:07 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Aye good use of the sacred geometry

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #925160 - 10/02/02 02:14 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Those pictures are amazing. You should be an artist.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: how it is. [Re: Adamist]
    #925369 - 10/02/02 03:32 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

You should be an artist.

Should be?
I think he has demonstrated quite clearly that he IS an artist.

If you mean "he should try to sell his work"... that's something entirely different.

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
    #925385 - 10/02/02 03:36 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

BTW... what's up with that "nose" on the 4th pic (tripple)? hehe

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: how it is. [Re: Sclorch]
    #927255 - 10/03/02 01:45 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

the nose is not so much a nose as it is the image that surfaced whilst i made mathematically exact marks based
on where the compass or square happened to point, there are few directions to chose from, i simply choose the path of least resistance, again and again the paper speaks reveiling a code of strange plans that my exact and perfect tools trace out, my hand guided at a center that radiates the information, it cannot err, i can scribble with my eyes closed and look upon it when finished and find simmilar immages. eyes open or closed, it has become the same for me.
if youve neticed energy in my imagery, you are right.
i see this sort of thing evrywhere. the very walls, growing grass, bark of trees, trees of forests, forests of illusion.
i dont fear it, fear has become that creepy relitive we are all afraid of becomming. ive learned respect.
you can never respect something you fear, you can only hate it. and hate will get you nowhere.
i opened the doors. i diddnt run, and now they come.
i hear no voices save my own and the people around me. their voices are mine. mine are theirs. i no longer am ignored, people take notice and i treat them all as playmates in a whimsical game where evryone is welcome to play.
wouldnt it be silly? to have those children who nobody likes?
and then evryone fears becomming them.
i have a tugging hand hanging upon my shoulder pulling me, it says nothing but i know its reason. i have something to do.
im flooded by this energy. it lays out ideas, and if i follow them, they always reach fruition. It matters not how i follow, so long as i follow my instinct. if my instinct is to pluck a blade of grass and drop it in another town i do it. if my instinct is to not eat the last grape of the bunch, then i dont.
Ive become confedant. so much so that ive suddenly noticed that dispite my lack of caution, I've simply succeeded for quite a while now.
im not happy. nor do i despair. im grey. i laugh when things are funny, and i exuberate delight in simple pleasures.
but ask me if I'm happy, and I wont beleive youed even really understand what you're asking.
you might then catch me smile and raise an eyebrow. or you might want to follow me around for a while and see what happens when im around. you might even notice that im never really here.
i got a raise the other day at work, i decided i wanted it, and nobody could argue with me well enough that i shouldnt have it. i just set verbal trap after verbal trap till they fell into evry one and finally had to give me a raise and re-vamp my contract. its like playing chess. that game my peers wish i would play more convincingly.
my neighbor came to my door last night complaining of noise.
i used to think him a moron, because im tiptoeing around and cant help the stupid floor creeks. so i led him around and showed him how i had newspapers on the floor to cover the creeky spots so i wouldnt step on them.
he felt SO ashamed that i had gone through extreme legnths for him and he had hated me so much. now he respects me.
evrything is changing. reflecting me somehow.

this energy that fills me. i cant describe it, i dont know if it is something i should embrace or not, but fighting it looks painful, because its me. im listening to me. i can see myself.
and im telling myself to do something important, something i should take responsibility for. something Ive made and neglected, allowed to be taken and abused by shadows of negative energies. energies which i must admit, i created trying to make something wholly good.
unfortuneately it cannot be done. when you make something positive, it is mirriored by the negative. one might argue benevolence is futility.
it is simply why we have rich and poor.
something may come from nothing, but that nothing exists in equal ammounts.
and its all right here, written in evrything, you can see it if you know how. but its a commitment to which you cannot remit, otherwise you never knew how in the first place, the passage of time is irrelivant in such a matter.
how it is.
i cannot give you good advice. it would make bad advise worse.
i can only give neutral advice.
advice one can use if one wants to, or not, it matters very little what you do. as long as you do it. otherwise.....

its facinating really, theres this and that, here and there, then and now, etc etc etc all of which we take for granted.
take away any vital law of sceience and it would go unnoticed.
add some new aspect to the relitive ratio and it would slip right into place as though it always existed.
what does this mean? it means i can pull something out of my head, and show it to you, and youre going to get deja-vu
because it's something we share and it's imagery that transends the separation of the ego.
youll see it now with your ego for the first time,
and youll see it with the common mind at the same time as evrything that is.
it will seem as though youve seen it in another time (or lack therof) and you will filter it self-fufillingly as an event from a real or immagined past. chalk it all up to memory or some simmilar vice of the human mind.
the subconsious does not preceive time.. that is a function of the consious mind.

immagine, living in a senceless blob of chaotic human bodies mixed with dirt and plants, no definition between anything and no time,
now immagine a sudden rush of individuality, splitting you, a single entity, away from evrything, and seeing it all. crawling naked and sprawling from the tepid mass of insanity, sweating and gasping for air. would you go back?
return and you would infect the chaos with order.
and order feels so good, you are alive, free, controlled only by your own ego.
hell no you wouldnt go back, youed sooner not exist than go back. your ego is precious to you and makes you a king, you can commit any act free of judgement within order.
or you could commit yourself to good things, but by the merrit of the ruled of order, you cast a wicked shadow with evry good deed. and they follow you, and will always catch you in the end.

can good truly triumph over evil? does not a victory of good have inversion?

so yes, my mind is crunching away at th unfathomable paradox that is this world.
we exist yet we dont.

that's how it is.

my secret is i know what to do to change it, i already have,
and im probably going to pay for it, but then, i already have.

all i can do is keep it secret. but i can elude to it, thats what communication is, just another hint at truth. another example of the way things are.

lets just say, NOT keeping it secret would somehow be the most horrible and wonderful thing possible
and most certainly oblivion.

and no. i dont consider this a delusion of granduer.
as we all have this secret. and all of us knows it.
all of us is it afterall, and none uf us are probably responsible enogh to fuck with it. because paybacks a bitch.

Invisibledeep_umbra
Stranger
    #927266 - 10/03/02 01:50 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i call it the 'ultra core of logistical chaos'

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #927272 - 10/03/02 01:54 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks for inviting me into the mind of Mitchnast, if only for a brief encounter, I enjoy every minute.

--------------------

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: how it is. [Re: deep_umbra]
    #927286 - 10/03/02 01:59 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

theres headache
then theres a mylanta headache

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
    #927342 - 10/03/02 02:27 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

wow, i love that :smirk: 

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

#928132 - 10/03/02 09:50 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

awesome.

i wish i had the commitment you do

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

#928133 - 10/03/02 09:50 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

awesome.

i wish i had the commitment you do.

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #928261 - 10/03/02 10:43 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

You are quite talented, I'm impressed.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Anonymous

#928310 - 10/03/02 11:04 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

This part......."
immagine, living in a senceless blob of chaotic human bodies mixed with dirt and plants, no definition between anything and no time,
now immagine a sudden rush of individuality, splitting you, a single entity, away from evrything, and seeing it all. crawling naked and sprawling from the tepid mass of insanity, sweating and gasping for air. would you go back?
return and you would infect the chaos with order.
and order feels so good, you are alive, free, controlled only by your own ego.
hell no you wouldnt go back, youed sooner not exist than go back. your ego is precious to you and makes you a king, you can commit any act free of judgement within order.
or you could commit yourself to good things, but by the merrit of the ruled of order, you cast a wicked shadow with evry good deed. and they follow you, and will always catch you in the end."

... is amazing.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: how it is. [Re: ]
    #928404 - 10/03/02 12:02 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

heh, yah, individuality from where once there was simply matter, and given life and livelyhood.
its not unlike adam i think.
the hypothetical god and the hypothetical man.
or is it "hypotheotical"?
and then woman from adam.
and courruption through woman towards knowlage of good and evil.
the bible needs more fairies so people could treat it as a metaphor and not a history.
then maybe people could learn to respect allegory as lesons.
instead of justification to exert control on others and establish institutions of percecution.

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
    #928920 - 10/03/02 03:26 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

amazing post! i enjoyed that read... thank you

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck