Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
Meditation
    #923665 - 10/01/02 08:38 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Ok because of the vast response to my yogic breath post i will share the entire meditation. It is so simple it is almost unreal, as is life.

Close your eye's at first and breath in slowly and rythmically, concentrating on your breath will slow down your thinking. As you inhale and exhale concentrate on your entire body, you will begin to sense an inner peace. keep doing this and your vibration will begin to rise. concentrate and keep going with that inner peace or void feeling in between breaths(oneness breath).

it is that simple, your meeting with the creator awaits you, it will point the way to mastery. once you see through the illusions you will bless each and every one of them as they present themselves.

You can go out all day and do the breath meditation, in every moment, there actually is only one moment. in the moment of re-memberance you will realize that death does not exsist. you are the one who has been choosing to live within the illusions the whole time.

the great mystery of the mushroom will also present itself as you begin to trip.

good luck

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: Meditation [Re: ViBrAnT]
    #923775 - 10/01/02 09:15 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Must I, too, stop taking my meds to see the creator?

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology