Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Loc: Over the rainbow
Re: Infrasound - Low Frequency Sounds & Effects on Humans [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9227011 - 11/11/08 08:46 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
do you even believe the nonsense that you post?

Please refer to what you consider nonsense so that we can actually discuss the issue you refer to, instead of making some vague negative comment to appear superior.  I usually post to the best of my ability with the knowledge I have acquired.  Some might not agree on some things I post about, but I do not see where there can be much disagreement in this thread.  I actually have the machine I am referencing to and have truthfully stated my experiences with it.  You likely do not have such a machine and appear(based on your comment) similar to a person who never used illicit drugs saying that marijuana kills.
If you would like an external source of info for the machine in question, please refer to their website: http://photosonix.com/luma10.htm
93 93/93

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
Re: Infrasound - Low Frequency Sounds & Effects on Humans [Re: lavod]
    #9227046 - 11/11/08 08:53 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

How much difference in effect is there from this product vs the brain wave generator program....?
Do the visuals make a big difference in the experience....?

I am curious.... 
The BWG seemed to put me to sleep, as is what usually happens when I get in a comfortable position and close my eyes....

>^;;^<

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Offlinesupra
computerEnthusiast
Loc: TEXAS
    #9227081 - 11/11/08 09:00 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

lavod said:
blah blah
93 93/93

peace

Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Re: Infrasound - Low Frequency Sounds & Effects on Humans [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #9227116 - 11/11/08 09:08 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

The visuals make a huge difference, especially with droogs.  An added bonus is that there are programs with only left or right visuals so one can work on left or right hemisphere stim.  I shelled out the xtra loot for the ultimate combo with the lightweave glasses so I would'nt be restricted to a single color. 
This is the only brainwave device I've tried.  I guess the bwg you're refering to is this: http://www.bwgen.com/ downloadable one?  Sorry that I cant compare.  I'd assume though, that a program that puts you to sleep would range heavily in the delta frequencies.  Delta/theta stim is excellent for psychedelics though :smile:.  But I think it's more than just the certain frequencies, it's the way a program is designed.  Human brains do'nt have one set frequency, the frequencies of the hemispheres might alter.  Therefore, a proper program would stimulate the targeted desired frequencies at the proper times.  For example, a program designed for delta exploration instead of sleep would occasionally return to alpha/beta to retain consciousness and the analytical faculty.
93 93/93

--------------------

Invisiblenorml840
sex toy guru
Male User Gallery

Loc: lost
    #9227119 - 11/11/08 09:09 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

lavod said:
Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
do you even believe the nonsense that you post?

Please refer to what you consider nonsense so that we can actually discuss the issue you refer to, instead of making some vague negative comment to appear superior.  I usually post to the best of my ability with the knowledge I have acquired.  Some might not agree on some things I post about, but I do not see where there can be much disagreement in this thread.  I actually have the machine I am referencing to and have truthfully stated my experiences with it.  You likely do not have such a machine and appear(based on your comment) similar to a person who never used illicit drugs saying that marijuana kills.
If you would like an external source of info for the machine in question, please refer to their website: http://photosonix.com/luma10.htm
93 93/93

DAMN!!!  that was good.

Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Re: Infrasound - Low Frequency Sounds & Effects on Humans [Re: norml840]
    #9227170 - 11/11/08 09:15 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

norml840 said:
DAMN!!!  that was good.

So is your avatar:).  I want a purple thig-a-ma-jig!!!!
93 93/93

--------------------

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

#9227198 - 11/11/08 09:20 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

The BWG has multiple programs, like that what I read of your Luma 10....
I just fall asleep when I get comfortable and close my eyes, even with heavy metal jammin on my stereo, loudly....
It is a lack of sleep thing....  :wink:
I do remember waking up a few times (when I had tried the BWG) when the sound stopped at the end of the programs....
The irony of the lack of sound waking me up....  :smirk:

With psychedelic droooogs would be interesting with the light-show combo....
I will put this on my list of interesting things to check out in the future....
It would be nice to hear from other non-biased users about this (ie, not from the site that promotes their sales $$$)....

>^;;^<

--------------------

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

#9227250 - 11/11/08 09:30 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, I guess it's just one of those things that works differently for some people.  I hope that I do not appear to be completely endorsing their product, but it really has worked well for me.  My only qualms are that a). The physical energy programs do'nt work as well as the sleep/meditation/special ones, and b). there are 2 programs listed in the manual as light programs which are actually sound only.
I'm really looking forward to using this in conjunction with L, K, and aya(not all together!) :smile:.
93 93/93

--------------------

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

#9227300 - 11/11/08 09:38 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I was interested more in the "creative" and "energy" type programs myself....
I would need to be well rested to try the sleep and meditation programs without fully expecting to wake up when it was over, or some time later....

I would like to hear about your experiments with your chosen elixirs, for real....  :smile:

>^;;^<

--------------------

>^;;^<

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale