Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

What is a good reliable car?
    #9215925 - 11/10/08 01:34 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I want to find a car that looks good with rims, and would be easy to put a system in. Dont take me wrong, I dont want a Rice-mobile... I just like to do mods that make it look nice. Such as rims, HID headlights, stuff like that...I just need it to be easy to put a system in too, By that i mean, i dont want a mercury sable/taurus, because you have to get a custom kit to make it work. I used to love honda civics but they really arent that reliable. I know you're thinking whaaat a civic?! not reliable?! but yeah, they arent. I have had 2 rod bearings go bad on 2 different motors. I really need to find something reliable. I like grand am's/prix's, VW's, Audi's, I really just need to find something with some style and stay under 4k. It also needs to be reliable!!!!!!!!! That is my main concern.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleaDoS
freedom lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: land of the free
Re: What is a good reliable car? [Re: djblackout]
    #9215955 - 11/10/08 01:42 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

can't go wrong with a hummer imho.

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Edited by aDoS (11/10/08 02:14 AM)

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

Re: What is a good reliable car? [Re: aDoS]
    #9215963 - 11/10/08 01:43 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

and thats under $4,000.......:postcount:

--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

InvisibleaDoS
freedom lover
Male User Gallery

#9215976 - 11/10/08 01:46 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I think hummers are cool looking and you can mount weapons and stuff to them.

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley

Offlinekidaihuan
First Growery Ban
 User Gallery

Loc: Shanghai, China
    #9215989 - 11/10/08 01:49 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Get one of those surplus 1960s hummers, from the Vietnam war. You can get one for 4000 or less. They have hawt metal box seats.

Or get one of those Dodge Chargers or a GTO from the late sixties, under $4000 and great to work on.

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

Re: What is a good reliable car? [Re: kidaihuan]
    #9215993 - 11/10/08 01:50 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

GOD DAMNIT  can you guys be serious?  i dont want a hummer.  i want a CAR... not a suv or truck.

sorry im a little stressed out right now.  and i quit smokin the herb so...yeah

--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Edited by djblackout (11/10/08 01:52 AM)

Offlinekidaihuan
First Growery Ban
 User Gallery

Loc: Shanghai, China
    #9216005 - 11/10/08 01:52 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

GTO or Charger.

Classic, and a good car to work on.

InvisibleaDoS
freedom lover
Male User Gallery

#9216008 - 11/10/08 01:52 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

hummers use more gas so it will contribute to the economy

if you want to help out with the situation you should get a hummer

--------------------

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

Re: What is a good reliable car? [Re: kidaihuan]
    #9216009 - 11/10/08 01:53 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

kidaihuan said:
GTO or Charger.

Classic, and a good car to work on.

They are hard to find in the midwest.  They are rust buckets around here from all the shitty road salt.  Damn you windy city!

--------------------

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

#9216014 - 11/10/08 01:53 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

aDoS said:
hummers use more gas so it will contribute to the economy

if you want to help out with the situation you should get a hummer

:postcount:

either give some meaningful advice or GTFO

--------------------

InvisibleaDoS
freedom lover
Male User Gallery

#9216023 - 11/10/08 01:56 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

this isn't the OTD

so you should really not be that rude to me.

Are you always rude to people who are trying to give you advice?

--------------------

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

#9216030 - 11/10/08 01:58 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

dude i posted i want a car.

I also said i dont want a hummer.  yet you keep going on and on... its kinda annoying

--------------------

InvisibleRickJames
handsome, intelligent
Male User Gallery
Loc: Ballerado
    #9216032 - 11/10/08 01:59 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

suzuki swift

--------------------
paradis what the fuck is up you phony fuck

She's a freak I'm a geek take a poll G, who got a chance to get in them panties and wax some fannies

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

Re: What is a good reliable car? [Re: RickJames]
    #9216068 - 11/10/08 02:10 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

hahaha no

--------------------

OfflineTriad
♫Tool♫
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
    #9216082 - 11/10/08 02:20 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

http://www.hondamarketplace.com/zerothread?id=2415490
How about a honda civic? Haha. I would buy that one if I were you and its near Chicago.

--------------------

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

Re: What is a good reliable car? [Re: Triad]
    #9216085 - 11/10/08 02:21 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

i already own one.  If you read my post I HATE THEM.

96-00 are totally unreliable.

--------------------

OfflineTriad
♫Tool♫
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #9216088 - 11/10/08 02:23 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I don't know if it's been mentioned... but have you thought about a hummer?

--------------------

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

#9216090 - 11/10/08 02:24 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

HAHAHA

i think i just died inside.

--------------------

InvisibleMojo
Stranger

#9216091 - 11/10/08 02:25 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Integra,
Its reliable, has a good track record, looks good with rims.

As an added bonus is it's a chick magnet.

OfflineTriad
♫Tool♫
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What is a good reliable car? [Re: Mojo]
    #9216093 - 11/10/08 02:26 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Lmfao that was plastered all over another forum I am on hahaha.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder