Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineharrybosetti
LoopTroop=)
Male
Loc: Canada
Morning glory, best method of ingestion
    #3758900 - 02/09/05 09:32 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

As the subject line states, what would be the best method of ingestion of 125 ground morning glory seeds. Note that I have a very hard time shooting everclear =)
Thanks in advance!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Re: Morning glory, best method of ingestion [Re: harrybosetti]
    #3758917 - 02/09/05 09:36 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Grind them up, and just eat 'em. Unless you want to extract the LSA, which I dunno how to do. Check Erowid.

Invisibleavorg
Quixotic
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Morning glory, best method of ingestion [Re: harrybosetti]
    #3760916 - 02/10/05 08:55 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

having taken mg seeds uncountable times simply smelling them is almost enough to make me vomit. however i have learned a few tricks. you will not gain anything from swallowing them whole. first off you should wash them no matter where they came from. i've found that washing them in vinegar is a very good method, with no detrimental side effects. you should to grind them. if not chewing them is best, regardless of taste. once ground the best thing to do is fill gel caps with a previously determined amount. while this takes a little time it is well worth it. if you cant wait mix the powder in very well with some peanut butter and eat it. this masks the taste and as a plus the taste of gas that it so often produces. either way, eat something immediately after, or ingest while in the middle of eating. this dramatically reduces the negative side effects, if not eliminates them. that is where most people go wrong. they figure the positive effects will be greatly diminished if taken with food. i have found this incorrect, at worst it may take a short time longer to work. also in my opinion blues are the most heavenly of the standard varieties.

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Morning glory, best method of ingestion [Re: avorg]
    #3761709 - 02/10/05 12:23 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Far and away...an extraction

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineVeter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Morning glory, best method of ingestion [Re: dblaney]
    #3764679 - 02/10/05 11:31 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Ive done it twice. One time didnt work and I puked(ate it straight) and the second time I went through a process and the way I did it was:

Supplies:
3 shots of Dimitri Vodka
2 Coffee Filters
2 Cups/glasses
250 Seeds(5 packets)Burpee Brand Heavenly Blue Morning Glory(Walmart )
Coffee Grinder
Distilled water(tap water ruins the LSA)

1. Grind the seeds up, pausing ever 30 seconds or so, just to keep heat down.
2. Pour the seeds into a glass with distilled water. Wait an hour, shaking/stirring every so often.
3. Put a coffee filter over the top of a second glass.
4. Pour the water/seed mix into the coffee filter slowly until only a mush remains in the second cup.
5. Pour a shot of vodka in with the second mix. Let sit for a half hour(stir every 10 minutes).
6. You should now have a very gooey brown mix.
7. Drink half of it.
8. Take a shot of Vodka
9. Drink the other half.
10. Take another shot.

You're done. You should feel the effects within 5 minutes/instantly. That is the purpose of the Vodka. Depending on how good you filtered, you should have minimal to no nausea.

Explanaition behind the madness:

The Vodka - Alcohol really activates the LSA. LSA going down with Vodka makes the LSA activate as soon as the Vodka does. Aparently, the purer the alcohol, the better(If you can stand Everclear, go for it).

The filtering - The shells of the seeds give you the nausea that everyone hates. There is something in the pulp that really irritates your stomach. You REALLY dont want this. Trust me.

Letting it sit - Disolving the seeds in water seperates the pulp and the LSA. LSA floats and the shells don't.

I recommend getting Walmart Brand(Burpee) Morning Glory Heavenly Blue. There is no Mercury on the outsides of the shells and they are completely pure Morning Glory seeds. They are definitely your best bet.

The experience is very strange and definitely works. Expect some hang over though. Not really a bad hang over, but a mental strangeness for the next few days.

--------------------
Let the Demons have their place, if so, it's angels you'll create.

OfflineBobfirechief
Free Thinker
Male
Re: Morning glory, best method of ingestion [Re: Veter]
    #3765644 - 02/11/05 06:36 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

The few times I have ate MG seeds I ground them in a coffee grinder and spread the dust on bread with peanut butter . It works just fine . The taste kind of reminds me of granola .

You could also try mixing the ground up seeds in with yougart .

--------------------
What we think, we become.

OfflineUlcerPentacidis
psilophile

Re: Morning glory, best method of ingestion [Re: Bobfirechief]
    #3767981 - 02/11/05 06:28 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I always seem to suffer nausea no matter how I ingest MG's.

HBWR tho I've found to be enjoyable be preparing them ala an extraction tek @aya.com. Search their prep forums for the user delysid and hbwr and u should come up with extraction.

--------------------
µgrammar

Offlineshankowski
Stranger
Re: Morning glory, best method of ingestion [Re: Veter]
    #9214988 - 11/09/08 10:18 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I don't do acid ever, but regularly do shrooms.  I'm afraid if i ingest to many MG seeds i'll trip hard and don't really wanan deal with that.  I'de like to experiement first, just take a small dose to see what they feel like, and then maybe after i know what to expect, up the doseage. how many seeds would you recomend ingesting? Or do you know how many to just on-set the trip?      Thanks!!

InvisibleSet
candy colored clown
 User Gallery

Loc: right near da beach Flag
Re: Morning glory, best method of ingestion [Re: shankowski]
    #9215022 - 11/09/08 10:22 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Dude this thread is over 3 years old.

Edit: Welcome to the Shroomery!

--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Edited by Set (11/09/08 10:23 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale