Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10  [ show all ]
Invisiblemagikgrl
~Inevitable~
Female User Gallery

Loc: Michigan
LNC
    #9214757 - 11/09/08 09:47 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

A few early, but I thought'd I'd kick it off.

How was everyone's weekend?

I went out last night got shitfaced. Friends bday good times.

--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: LNC [Re: magikgrl]
    #9214769 - 11/09/08 09:48 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Weekends are so short.

:sad:

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleCrimson
Toots

#9214791 - 11/09/08 09:50 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I did the same thing friday night, no birthday though
My boyfriend and i mutually ended our relationship a few hours ago.. i think we had been together since like march. We don't have anything in common other than honesty and love and i think we both need to be with someone on the same intellectual level as each of us
So i feel pretty good about it. even though it kind of feels bad right now

Edited by Crimson (11/09/08 10:01 PM)

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Ohio Flag
    #9214830 - 11/09/08 09:55 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Since I'm only in two classes, and one is online, and all Tuesday classes are canceled here at school, I am about half way through a week vacation.

Friday night was intense. Stayed up til 7ish drinking fucking Jager and Red Bull and a few Beam and Cokes. That resulted in me and two of my friends getting into very deep and, at least I felt, emotional discussions. We don't normally do that kinda shit so it was weird. As a result I was hungover as fuck all of Saturday and slept through the OSU football game.

As for now, I just picked up a sixer each of Columbus Honey Wheat Ale and Apricot Ale (yeah, I felt like going with gay beer tonight.) Honey wheat is mediocre, haven't had the apricot yet.

--------------------
!

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: LNC [Re: Crimson]
    #9214836 - 11/09/08 09:56 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Thats good crimson. I mean, it probably doesn't feel great right now, but think of the people you'll meet. Thats what keeps me single.

On an LNC note, I'm just chillin, watching tv and talking to ya'll. I've been drinking at a bonfire some friends had, so I'm a little inebriated...but its good.:thumbup:

--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

InvisibleKillerPicklez
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #9214842 - 11/09/08 09:57 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

nodding tonight, eating some sunflower seeds, probably going to try to go to bed soon. I have a long day tomorrow then cramming for an exam I have to do well on Wednesday, If I do well I am completely done with Psych for the semester :snowman:

Invisiblemagikgrl
~Inevitable~
Female User Gallery

Re: LNC [Re: jewunit]
    #9214857 - 11/09/08 09:59 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I got some fucking KILLER smoke. I think the strain is Susie Q.

Happy camper. Pint of jack too

--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

InvisibleArtVandaley
Stranger

#9214872 - 11/09/08 10:01 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Group bong in 3

1:bongload:

OfflineSyle
Kenai Sigh
 User Gallery

Loc: WA
    #9214875 - 11/09/08 10:01 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

a 3 day weekend would be killer. not sure how the economy would react to it...but yah.

i got in a huge philosophical/principles discussion with my girlfriend tonight about gun rights and the right for a person to defend their family against intruders with a gun...it didn't end well. still going over the whole thing in my head.

don't think i'll smoke tonight. who wants to take a hit for me? :thumbup:

--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

InvisibleCrimson
Toots

Re: LNC [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #9214888 - 11/09/08 10:03 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

yeah I am trying to be positive about it. I would really like to find happiness with someone who likes to do the same things i like to do
So.. we'll see, i like being single too

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

Re: LNC [Re: Syle]
    #9214891 - 11/09/08 10:03 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

DONE.

I was looking for an excuse.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleaDoS
freedom lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: land of the free
    #9214898 - 11/09/08 10:04 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

My throat is really soar because I think I am getting sick. Its almost time to look at pictures of naked whores and touch my penis.

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

OfflineIdiot
I Am Moron!
Male User Gallery

Loc: 41.90231, 12.45390 Flag
Re: LNC [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9214899 - 11/09/08 10:04 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Friday night I was on a party bus fir my friends bachelor party.  It kind of sucked, people I was under the impression of them being hardcore alchies ended up falling out at around midnight.  But the bachelor, a few friends, and I ended up at the strip club.  Good times and a lot of free beer!

Saturday I went to a party that ended about 1230 which sucked so we got some beer stopped by another bunk 'party' then ended up drinking until like 7ish. 

I wish that things wouldn't die down so much.  I used to go to parties that would have people arriving until like 3 and end at when everyone sobered up enough to drive home.  Alas, those parties are no more.

--------------------

Customize your Shroomery experience!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

OfflineSyle
Kenai Sigh
 User Gallery

Re: LNC [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #9214916 - 11/09/08 10:07 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
DONE.

i hope it was nice  :smile: :rockon:

--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

OfflineSyle
Kenai Sigh
 User Gallery

Re: LNC [Re: aDoS]
    #9214921 - 11/09/08 10:08 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

aDoS said:
My throat is really soar because I think I am getting sick. Its almost time to look at pictures of naked whores and touch my penis.

:rofl:

--------------------

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

Re: LNC [Re: Syle]
    #9214923 - 11/09/08 10:08 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Syle said:
Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
DONE.

i hope it was nice  :smile: :rockon:

Just packing it now.

Couldn't find my jar.

Outdoor Grape Ape.

Mmmmmm....

--------------------

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #9214933 - 11/09/08 10:09 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Weed names make me laugh.

--------------------
!

OfflineSyle
Kenai Sigh
 User Gallery

#9214942 - 11/09/08 10:11 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

jewunit said:

it's serious business.

--------------------

Invisiblemagikgrl
~Inevitable~
Female User Gallery

#9214950 - 11/09/08 10:12 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I third the "I like being single" notion.

Don't worry Crimson, it'll be for the better it sounds.

--------------------

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

#9214957 - 11/09/08 10:13 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

jewunit said:

I know!

Someone was talking about some "Cat Piss" the other day.

--------------------

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

#9214983 - 11/09/08 10:16 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Ok so this is offically the first time someone on this forum will be seeing my face...I'll be deleting them shortly.

--------------------

deCypher said:

Invisiblemagikgrl
~Inevitable~
Female User Gallery

#9215007 - 11/09/08 10:21 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Hey Troop :smile:

I hear I missed a cock shot, I demand a PM!!!

--------------------

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

#9215016 - 11/09/08 10:22 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Plz keep to PM this time!

:crankey:

--------------------

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #9215019 - 11/09/08 10:22 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
Plz PM it to me this time!

:crankey:

--------------------
!

InvisibleCrimson
Toots

#9215028 - 11/09/08 10:24 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

:lol:

Invisiblemagikgrl
~Inevitable~
Female User Gallery

#9215031 - 11/09/08 10:24 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I said PM damnit!

Don't worry guys, I won't turn this into a "ZMGGZHOTTESTGUY/GIRL/TRANNY"  thread :smirk:

--------------------

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

#9215035 - 11/09/08 10:24 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I'd rather be a buttfucking gay than a Christ-Murdering Jew.

And you're a Christ-Murdering Jew Buckeye

That's got to some kind of record for shit-tast-ic-ness.

--------------------

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
Acidic poly-Sided Di-slothamide
 User Gallery

Loc: ainrofilac Flag
    #9215040 - 11/09/08 10:25 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

so since you and your bf broke up does that mean i have a chance? :grin:

--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.

:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

InvisibleCrimson
Toots

Re: LNC [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #9215081 - 11/09/08 10:32 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Yes it does, i am very open minded with the same sex
I haven't ever had a real relationship with another girl but i would if i felt so strongly about them, which honestly might have more chance happening now than me trying another guy :yesnod: :love:

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
 User Gallery

#9215091 - 11/09/08 10:35 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

sweetness!

:inlove:

--------------------

Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

#9215142 - 11/09/08 10:43 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

magikgrl said:
Hey Troop :smile:

I hear I missed a cock shot, I demand a PM!!!

PM sent:lol:

--------------------

deCypher said:

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (202)-456-1414 Call Me
    #9215153 - 11/09/08 10:44 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Did the IQ on this board suddenly plummet about 50 points?

--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
 User Gallery

Re: LNC [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #9215156 - 11/09/08 10:44 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

yes.

it's okay to be stupid every once in a while though.

--------------------

--

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

#9215158 - 11/09/08 10:45 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

StrandedVoyager said:

Maybe. Does that mean I'm down to 112?

--------------------

deCypher said:

OfflineSyle
Kenai Sigh
 User Gallery

#9215159 - 11/09/08 10:45 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

StrandedVoyager said:

i dunno. with the drop in IQ, i can't fully comprehend the question proposed.

--------------------

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #9215161 - 11/09/08 10:46 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Acidic_Sloth said:
yes.

it's okay to be stupid every once in a while though.

I had to ask since guys are acting like women comparing stomachs and dicks and weird shit but very well, carry on and have a good time.

--------------------

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

#9215166 - 11/09/08 10:47 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

HEY! stomachs and dicks are...well...um...I like mine just fine, thats all i know:crankey:

--------------------

deCypher said:

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
 User Gallery

#9215180 - 11/09/08 10:48 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

as a female, i can't complain because i'm very much enjoying the stomach and dick comparisons.

--------------------

--

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #9215181 - 11/09/08 10:48 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Ima Trooper said:
HEY! stomachs and dicks are...well...um...I like mine just fine, thats all i know:crankey:

Haha, yeah sorry I wasn't directing my comments towards anyone in particular. I was just enjoying the Pub pic thread and accidentally stumbled into the sexiest men thread and the bizarre combination of testosterone and insecurity made me pregnant I think...

--------------------

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

#9215182 - 11/09/08 10:49 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I spawned some chitwan rye to coir tonight. I have a job interview tomorrow.

Invisiblemagikgrl
~Inevitable~
Female User Gallery

#9215191 - 11/09/08 10:50 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Now I see what all the fuss is about!

--------------------

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #9215192 - 11/09/08 10:50 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Acidic_Sloth said:
as a female, i can't complain because i'm very much enjoying the stomach and dick comparisons.

Says the female who was complaining (for lack of a better word right now) about chicks posting pictures of themselves and such.

--------------------
!

InvisibleCrimson
Toots

#9215203 - 11/09/08 10:52 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

this it TOTALLY different.

how often do guys do this? never

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

#9215205 - 11/09/08 10:53 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

StrandedVoyager said:
Quote:

Ima Trooper said:

Haha, yeah sorry I was directing my comments towards anyone in particular. I was just enjoying the Pub pic thread and accidentally stumbled into the sexiest men thread and the bizarre combination of testosterone and insecurity made me pregnant I think...

Yeah, its ironic that I am pretty insecure about my body. (Its ironic because I flaunt my body at any opportunity and in my mind I'm hot shit...I'm a man slut who shows off for the ego boost.) [not kidding]

--------------------

deCypher said:

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #9215207 - 11/09/08 10:53 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Crimson said:
this it TOTALLY different.

how often do guys do this? never

Guys never show off their bodies or turn into neurotic insecure balls of hormones trying to one up each other when women are potentially interested.

--------------------

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #9215217 - 11/09/08 10:54 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Not to mention there was a thread dedicated to dudes posting dick shots here, and I haven't been around that long.

Seems like guys and girls do it just as frequently.

--------------------
!

InvisibleCrimson
Toots

#9215226 - 11/09/08 10:56 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

exactly what I said

So lets cherish this moment. i would like to see everyone

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Buckeye Flag
    #9215230 - 11/09/08 10:56 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I just got off work. I wanted to see what was up at the pub, then i will prob go read for hours trying to fall asleep. Im re-reading Robert Jordans, The Wheel of Time series again. I think this is the 14th time in 10 years i will have read the whole series lol. Goodnight pubbies.

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #9215231 - 11/09/08 10:57 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Whats up fuckers? I went to Wal-Mart with a friend of mine tonight to pick up some sheets, pillows, and shit. I gave him a call and he was heading down there and I had jack shit else to do. So anyway I went through the beer aisle (already had a good buzz going) to grab up something I've never tried before for shits and giggles. I seen Stella Atrois and have heard good things so I grabbed up a 12.

Started walking down the aisle and the fucking handle rips. BOOM. The bottles exploded when it hit the floor and started spraying out all over the place. So I nonchalantly threw it back up on the shelf and grabbed another as it poured all over the boxes below it.

Some bitch working there came walking down the aisle, probably to see what the noise was, and I booked it.

Anyhow, Stella is fucking delicious. Nice smooth Belgium lager with a decent head to it. I'm really enjoying it. :chugbeer:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #9215233 - 11/09/08 10:57 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I think he was being sarcastic.

--------------------
!

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
 User Gallery

#9215238 - 11/09/08 10:58 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

i don't remember complaining. i like boobs just as much as i like cock.

--------------------

--

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #9215239 - 11/09/08 10:58 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

jewunit said:
I think he was being sarcastic.

She totally made my point though. :laugh:

--------------------

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Re: LNC [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #9215241 - 11/09/08 10:58 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Im not a big stella fan, but Ive done the same thing at a CVS with a 12 back of Miller Genuine Draft Bottles, they shattered, sprayed everywhere and I just grabbed another one and walked away.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #9215243 - 11/09/08 10:59 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Acidic_Sloth said:
i don't remember complaining. i like boobs just as much as i like cock.

Yeah, I've never heard Sloth complain about some titties. :lol:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
 User Gallery

#9215251 - 11/09/08 11:00 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

i aim to please.

--------------------

--

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

#9215253 - 11/09/08 11:00 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

matt said:
Whats up fuckers? I went to Wal-Mart with a friend of mine tonight to pick up some sheets, pillows, and shit. I gave him a call and he was heading down there and I had jack shit else to do. So anyway I went through the beer aisle (already had a good buzz going) to grab up something I've never tried before for shits and giggles. I seen Stella Atrois and have heard good things so I grabbed up a 12.

Started walking down the aisle and the fucking handle rips. BOOM. The bottles exploded when it hit the floor and started spraying out all over the place. So I nonchalantly threw it back up on the shelf and grabbed another as it poured all over the boxes below it.

Some bitch working there came walking down the aisle, probably to see what the noise was, and I booked it.

Anyhow, Stella is fucking delicious. Nice smooth Belgium lager with a decent head to it. I'm really enjoying it. :chugbeer:

Haha nice. I'll crack a bud right now with ya...1...2...3...*crackpssht* *slurp*

--------------------

deCypher said:

OfflineRatci
Esper<3
Female User Gallery

Loc: Coumbia MD
    #9215274 - 11/09/08 11:02 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Sorry I'm late =D

Matt and Acid should call me again <3

--------------------
People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion. --Albert Einstein

InvisibleCrimson
Toots

#9215277 - 11/09/08 11:03 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I have not experienced such a thread

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

#9215280 - 11/09/08 11:04 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Hey ratci...why you angry, guuuuuurl?

--------------------

deCypher said:

OfflineRatci
Esper<3
Female User Gallery

Re: LNC [Re: Ratci]
    #9215283 - 11/09/08 11:04 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I got robbed last night

--------------------
People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion. --Albert Einstein

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9215291 - 11/09/08 11:07 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Whatsup foolios?

<rant>I just got done with work.  The fucking tweaker manager who closed tonight took a delivery order 5 minutes before we closed and after we washed all the pans and shit, so I had to take these pizzas out to this douche (who apparently was a HUGE McCain fan, WAY too many signs) a half hour after we closed, then get back and re wash all the shit that he dirtied to make the pizzas.  We shoulda been out of there 10 minutes after close, but instead got out 50 minutes afterwards.  Ugh.  </rant>

Anyways, I'm about to smoke some pinchies of the most delectable nugget I've had the chance to savor in awhile, and hope that beer I stuck in the freezer gets cold quick!

How's everybody else doing tonight?

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

#9215292 - 11/09/08 11:07 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

That sucks! what got taken? I've been robbed lots of times, I know the feeling.:crankey:

--------------------

deCypher said:

OfflineRatci
Esper<3
Female User Gallery

#9215307 - 11/09/08 11:09 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Just the 360 along with the hard drive and a controller. He took it when Toby and I were in the bathroom, he was helping me pee because I was so drunk, he didn't have time to take anything else. We didn't notice until just a few hours ago that it's gone

We invited him into our house and he took it right from under our noses >=(

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: LNC [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9215308 - 11/09/08 11:10 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:
Im not a big stella fan, but Ive done the same thing at a CVS with a 12 back of Miller Genuine Draft Bottles, they shattered, sprayed everywhere and I just grabbed another one and walked away.

Hahaha. nice...

But as far as your opinion of Stella goes: nigga you crazy.. :chillin:

--------------------

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

#9215314 - 11/09/08 11:11 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Damn! your shit got taken while you were in the house?? BTW 360's have a serial # you can use to track it and find it again. CATCH THAT PIECE OF SHIT AND BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF HIM.

--------------------

deCypher said:

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

#9215325 - 11/09/08 11:13 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Oh, so you know who it was? Seriously, put that bitch in the fucking hospital! If someone did that to me, they would thank god if they ended up in the hospital...

--------------------

deCypher said:

OfflineRatci
Esper<3
Female User Gallery

#9215326 - 11/09/08 11:13 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Toby doesn't know the number -_-;

He's a blood so I'd rather not fuck with him

--------------------

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

#9215338 - 11/09/08 11:14 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I feel ya. But to be honest...if it were me, I don't give a flying fuck who he's affiliated with. That bitch would pay in blood. And blood isn't worth much.

--------------------

deCypher said:

OfflineRatci
Esper<3
Female User Gallery

#9215340 - 11/09/08 11:15 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Unless I get a phone call :wink: I'm probably going to bed soon

--------------------

InvisibleKillerPicklez
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9215348 - 11/09/08 11:16 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Whats up matt? Just about to have a beer then probably head to bed soon. I might smoke another bowl just to help me nod while I sleep

How was your weekend?

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

#9215362 - 11/09/08 11:18 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Ratci said:

I might call...if I'm not TOO drunk or lazy...and thats assuming a lot, lol. But I don't have a # to call if I somehow overcame my drunken laziness...;)

--------------------

deCypher said:

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
    #9215363 - 11/09/08 11:19 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

matt said:
Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:

Hahaha. nice...

Honestly. how can miller be better than stella.

--------------------

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
 User Gallery

#9215368 - 11/09/08 11:19 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

i have her number, i think.

--------------------

--

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

Loc: Necropolis Flag
    #9215369 - 11/09/08 11:20 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

im gonna sit here until my roommate goes to sleep, then try and vap some more resin out of this dirty little piece of wonder

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Re: LNC [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9215371 - 11/09/08 11:20 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

teefizzle said:
im gonna sit here until my roommate goes to sleep, then try and vap some more resin out of this dirty little piece of wonder

You sir are an addict.

--------------------

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
 User Gallery

Re: LNC [Re: DeathCompany]
    #9215377 - 11/09/08 11:21 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DeathCompany said:
Quote:

matt said:
Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:

Hahaha. nice...

it can't be, that's why it's funny.

bowl time!

--------------------

--

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

#9215379 - 11/09/08 11:21 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

O haha i thought i read "this dirty little piece" as "HIS dirty little piece":lol:

--------------------

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

#9215390 - 11/09/08 11:22 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Acidic_Sloth said:
Quote:

DeathCompany said:
Quote:

matt said:
Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:

Hahaha. nice...

it can't be, that's why it's funny.

bowl time!

The only funny part is he said he grabbed another one.pshh

--------------------

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

#9215396 - 11/09/08 11:24 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DeathCompany said:
O haha i thought i read "this dirty little piece" as "HIS dirty little piece":lol:

You just gave me an idea

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

#9215398 - 11/09/08 11:24 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Acidic_Sloth said:
i have her number, i think.

Nah, I'm not that creepy, lol. Well......:lol:

--------------------

deCypher said:

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
 User Gallery

#9215404 - 11/09/08 11:25 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

HAH!

--------------------

--

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #9215410 - 11/09/08 11:26 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Whats up matt? Just about to have a beer then probably head to bed soon. I might smoke another bowl just to help me nod while I sleep

How was your weekend?

My weekend was great. How about yours?

I'm pretty trashed tonight. :monkeydance:

--------------------

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Re: LNC [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9215412 - 11/09/08 11:27 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

teefizzle said:
Quote:

DeathCompany said:

You just gave me an idea

ha

for shame.

--------------------

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

#9215433 - 11/09/08 11:33 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

OH SNAP NIGGA! My brother left half a green bowl in my bong...I'mma get hiGH! (I'm a weed lightweight, one little hit and I'm fucked)

:awesome:

--------------------

deCypher said:

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

#9215446 - 11/09/08 11:35 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

finders keepers!  :crownroyalsnake:

InvisibleKillerPicklez
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9215447 - 11/09/08 11:36 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

matt said:
Quote:

KillerPicklez said:

How was your weekend?

My weekend was great. How about yours?

I'm pretty trashed tonight. :monkeydance:

Pretty much the same as always. Watched a bunch of football. Today I got opiates for the first time in a month so I am feeling good. Probably will head to bed soon, I have class all day tomorrow

Invisiblemagikgrl
~Inevitable~
Female User Gallery

#9215516 - 11/09/08 11:53 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I saw snow for the first time the season.

:snowman:

--------------------

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #9215524 - 11/09/08 11:54 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I saw Amanitas for the first time this season.  :regularshroom:  There's about 20 outside my place, all at least 7" in diameter :awesome:

I'm definitely gonna dry and save some.

Edited by Entropymancer (11/09/08 11:55 PM)

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9215526 - 11/09/08 11:55 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Ya, we got some snow here yesterday.  Nothing really stuck, though.  The temperature is really dropping off now.  I was really enjoying the Indian summer

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

Re: LNC [Re: circularvortex]
    #9215530 - 11/09/08 11:57 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

it's getting really cold in illinois too, but my roomate likes it so i have the window open right now.

for some reason the cold wind brings back really good memories of messing around with my friends at night in the winter :stoned:

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Re: LNC [Re: Entropymancer]
    #9215531 - 11/09/08 11:57 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I ain't a big Stella fan. Only had it once though.

This Columbus Honey Wheat isn't too great, I hope the Apricot is better.

--------------------
!

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #9215534 - 11/09/08 11:58 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Stella is just too thin-tasting for my palette. I'm a big fan of hops and rich malt flavors.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #9215537 - 11/09/08 11:59 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Have any of you guys had Budweiser American ale? I've heard it's surprisingly good.

--------------------

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #9215539 - 11/10/08 12:00 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Magic Hat's winter is fucking HOPPY. It grew on me as I went through the sixer though.

The exact opposite experience I'm having with this beer.

--------------------
!

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

#9215540 - 11/10/08 12:00 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

no, but im from the Stl, so I feel like im obligated to try it

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

#9215544 - 11/10/08 12:02 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Ima Trooper said:
Quote:

Ratci said:

I might call...if I'm not TOO drunk or lazy...and thats assuming a lot, lol. But I don't have a # to call if I somehow overcame my drunken laziness...;)

well, I never got a #...*hinthint*...Oh well...I guess I won't call then...nope...can't call without a number...just not the way phones work...nope...I'm probably too lazy and/or drunk anyway...hell, I didn't even want to...yeah...

--------------------

deCypher said:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #9215551 - 11/10/08 12:04 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Entropymancer said:
Stella is just too thin-tasting for my palette. I'm a big fan of hops and rich malt flavors.

I can respect that. :chugbeer:

Stella is definitely thin, but it has a nice taste IMO. It's a good beer for drinking in mass quantity and would go great with pizza + wings. I'm just a sucker for a tasty lager.

--------------------

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9215555 - 11/10/08 12:06 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I love lagers.  I'm drinking a nice Point Special right now.

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#9215563 - 11/10/08 12:09 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

stella?

I love stella.

--------------------

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

#9215565 - 11/10/08 12:10 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Enough of you beer connisiours! I'm gonna chug my bud light can while flipping everyone off! :doublefu:

--------------------

deCypher said:

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #9215569 - 11/10/08 12:10 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I'm hit-or-miss on lagers. The ones that have a really bready taste (like Killian's) are the ones I like. The weaker ones like Bud/Miller/etc. I really don't like.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #9215570 - 11/10/08 12:10 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I've never heard of Point Special.

Hey, I watched the first two episodes of The Mighty Boosh yesterday. I'm really liking this show so far. I have ep's 3 - 5 to watch later on.

Killer kangaroo's, LOL.

--------------------

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #9215571 - 11/10/08 12:10 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I just like good beer.
I'm still working on my identifying skills.

--------------------
!

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #9215572 - 11/10/08 12:11 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Killians is a tasty beer. :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

#9215575 - 11/10/08 12:11 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

*buuuuuuurp* Okay, now I'm just sick.:puke:

--------------------

deCypher said:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: LNC [Re: CaptainH13]
    #9215580 - 11/10/08 12:14 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

CaptainH13 said:
stella?

I love stella.

:cheers:

I'm just getting ready to go grab another bottle.

What is that you have there on the plate?

I've got half of a stromboli (ham, sausage, and hot peppers) that I'm going to warm up after a few more beers. :drooling:

--------------------

Offlineo O
Stranger

#9215584 - 11/10/08 12:15 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

dont forget magik.. im sooo sober right now
and your only 45 mins away O_O!!

lol jk

yea im chillin at the house got school tomorrow in the morning but i
prolly wont be able to sleep. kinda outta my own stupidity

long story short..
i wanted to get some rolls really bad after listening to a techno song
and them pills by lil boosie and.. i just wanted to feel the jaw clinches
and the cold sweats and see me dancing with my eyes closed pointed to the ceilin and wave my hands like a hippie.. but nope im broke..
so i found some anti depressents gone by the name of effexor.. dont like them but its gonna have to work.

Last time i took it, it was my first time took about 150mgs of it
and i felt like i was the peak of rollin for like 2 days straight no stop.

--------------------

I make signatures for spores!!

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #9215588 - 11/10/08 12:15 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Entropymancer said:
I'm hit-or-miss on lagers. The ones that have a really bready taste (like Killian's) are the ones I like. The weaker ones like Bud/Miller/etc. I really don't like.

Personally I've been trying to avoid stuff owned by Bud/Miller/Coors (although I do like Killians), focusing more on craft brews or microbrews (often one in the same obviously.) It's just nice to at least have a 21 year old who's always willing to buy, and a decently stocked corner store half a block away. Now it's not just Natty Ice all the time with a nice beer every month or so (although Natty Ice will always hold a place in my heart.)

When I turn 21 I'm gonna start brewin' my own shit. I think owning a brewery would be key.

--------------------
!

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9215594 - 11/10/08 12:17 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Ya, Killians isn't bad at all.

I think you can only get Point in the Midwest area.  And I totally agree on the whole Miller/Budweiser/etc thing.

Glad you hear you're enjoying the show!  I just found a torrent with all the seasons, the pilot, a live show they did, and a whole radio series they did.

I think I'm hooked on these guys now.  I hope they do a season 4. :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #9215597 - 11/10/08 12:19 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Hell yeah man, microbrews are where it's at.

You don't need to be 21 to buy brewing equipment though, I've known a couple 19-year-olds that brewed their own beer with supplies bought from a brew shop. Since hops and malt and carboys don't have any alcohol in them, they can be sold to minors.

I've definitely considered trying to find work at a brewery or winery if they need a resident chemist/biochemist with a bachelors degree.

Invisiblemagikgrl
~Inevitable~
Female User Gallery

#9215599 - 11/10/08 12:19 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Stella is awesome. I dig Blue Moon too. If I can't get those, I'll get Labatts

Bud light on a off day.

--------------------

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #9215607 - 11/10/08 12:22 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, I've just decided to wait til I'm 21 anyway, I'm not sure why. Probably end up waiting until this summer to actually do it.

We should open a brewery :lol:
Make mushroom beer to keep it shroomy and all.

--------------------
!

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#9215609 - 11/10/08 12:22 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Some kind of sub,i don't know. That picture is pretty old.

Wish I could send pictures from my phone to the interwebs.

Got the cafe bike all ripped apart. Motor's on the coffee table and the bikes in the bedroom,hah.

We pushed each other down hills on it without a motor. It was beyond :awesome:  Being a drum rear we still had a break too.

had to to test out the "body work" I made from Budweiser and Ice house cases,hah.

I'm so not selling this bike. Too much fun. Even if it is a rusty piece of junk.

--------------------

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #9215611 - 11/10/08 12:23 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Despite all this beer talk, I've actually been avoiding the stuff lately for the most part.

I'm fine if I drink a beer or five right before bed, but if I have a beer at lunch or a few beers with dinner but don't keep drinking, I almost always get a nasty headache. I have no idea why.  But lately I've been sticking to liquor, since it treats my head nicer (no headaches if I don't keep drinking).

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9215612 - 11/10/08 12:23 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah!  I definitely wanna start brewing some beer when I turn 21.  I should ask the folks for a kit for my birthday!

I love microbreweries.  There's such a variety to beer once you break away from the "Let's get shitfaced for the least amount of money possible" beers.

--------------------

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #9215616 - 11/10/08 12:25 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

jewunit said:
We should open a brewery :lol:
Make mushroom beer to keep it shroomy and all.

If I lived on the east coast I'd be down.

I really need to meet more Shroomerites in general, notapillow is the only dude I've hung out with. (I couldn't make it to the recent PNW gathering)

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #9215618 - 11/10/08 12:25 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Funny you say that because I'm sittin' here sippin' on some beer and thinking to myself "Man, my fucking head kinda hurts. I hope it's unrelated to this beer."
Luckily I bought some ibuprofen the other day because I had an earache. However, finding it will be the challenge. I think the cat hid it.

--------------------
!

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9215624 - 11/10/08 12:28 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Jewunit, if you go through with getting a set up and I do too we should exchange beers!  Like send each other a six pack of the brews.

That'd be tits.

:vaped:

--------------------

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

#9215625 - 11/10/08 12:28 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Well if you guys are into the thicker beers you should try some Moylans Kilt Lifter. 8% deliciousness. Drinking some tonight

Look at all them awards:drool2:

--------------------

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #9215629 - 11/10/08 12:29 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Oh hell yeah I'd definitely do that. No guarantees it'll be any fucking good though :lol:

I plan on going to NE this year, I'll bring some with me.

--------------------
!

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #9215633 - 11/10/08 12:32 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

CaptainH13 said:
Wish I could send pictures from my phone to the interwebs.

If you have picture msg's enabled then you can. Just send it to an email addy.

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#9215638 - 11/10/08 12:33 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

don't have picture mail or even internet on my phone.

I think I'm Gonna start a new past time though. Pushing old Motorless motorcycles down a hill for kicks.

it'll catch on, you just wait.

:awesome:

--------------------

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #9215645 - 11/10/08 12:36 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

So I just went out to buy a pack of cigarettes and gas has fallen over a dollar fifty since the election and is now hovering around two dollars after being up around three fifty a few months ago. I know someone is going to accuse me of being some ignorant leftist radical piece of shit. However, I honestly believe that George Bush is a filthy piece of shit who completely fucked this country in order to enable his compatriots to loot the country. Someone is going to say that it's because the economy fell apart ( :rolleyes: ) but during times of recession and inflation prices usually rise and not fall right? So the conclusion I come to is the filthy evil motherfucker is getting thrown out of office and sanity is actually coming back on gas prices.

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #9215658 - 11/10/08 12:38 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Speaking of motorcycles, my friend Rich stopped by on his new bike the other day. Not sure what it was but he put on a hell of a smoke show in the road out in front of my house. Then as I was heading inside he told me to wait and that he was going to do a wheelie going 40 mph up the road. LOL. Which he did, once while picking up speed, and then another time once he hit 30 - 40. Goddamn a bike would be fun as hell.

--------------------

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #9215666 - 11/10/08 12:40 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

The gas prices dropped because demand dropped (since people started driving less when the economic crisis hit). I'm cautiously optimistic that Obama will be a practical centrist leader rather than an idealist leftist leader, but I'm pessimistic enough that I won't be surprised if he winds up being nearly as bad for the country as GW.

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #9215676 - 11/10/08 12:42 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I haven't looked into it at all, but I've heard one explanation is since the economy is failing, there is less of a demand for gas (people can't afford to be paying $3.50, or even using as much as they used to at $2.00.) And we all know that when demand lowers, so does price.

I think people also overlook the insane gas prices on the insane demand. Not that demand is the only reason it was (and still is really) so fucking much, but that contributed.

Matt: Yeah a bike would be fun. I'd really love to know how to ride, but NONE of my friends or family do.

--------------------
!

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #9215679 - 11/10/08 12:42 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Entropymancer said:
The gas prices dropped because demand dropped (since people started driving less when the economic crisis hit). 

...That makes no sense. Why did people suddenly stop driving around election time after a full year of a fucked economy and eight years astronomical gas prices? Don't forget prices originally spiked right around the time this cocksucker got in office and fell right when he was getting thrown out. Also has there been enough of this so called recession of car use to influence oil prices nationally by over a dollar fifty?

--------------------

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

#9215690 - 11/10/08 12:44 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Oil prices are still out of proportion to at the pump prices.

--------------------

deCypher said:

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #9215691 - 11/10/08 12:44 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

There's a lag between gas usage dropping off and the prices going down. The price drop we saw was the market catching up to the drop in demand. It's not that people stopped driving altogether, but they started prioritizing their driving, doing several errands at once rather than running whatever errand struck them at the time.

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9215696 - 11/10/08 12:45 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Awesome!  I just started looking into it, I guess starter kits start at around $50, and making a 5 gallon (over two cases worth) batch costs about $20-35 for ingredients.

I'm kinda getting pumped for this.  It would be a sweet hobby to work on over the winter!

--------------------

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #9215698 - 11/10/08 12:46 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Well for one the economy has been suffering far more recently than over the last year. I'm no economic expert, but I'm making an assumption that if I'm becoming severely aware of a poor economy that it's probably worse than it was.

Also, if I'm becoming aware, then more and more people are also becoming more aware, making people think "Hey, I really can't afford to pay $3.50 to just go joy riding." Since they thought they could before, the demand was still high.

There are probably many other reasons, but I don't see what the election really has to do with it. I guess we'll find out in 6 months.

--------------------
!

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #9215702 - 11/10/08 12:46 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Entropymancer said:
There's a lag between gas usage dropping off and the prices going down. The price drop we saw was the market catching up to the drop in demand. It's not that people stopped driving altogether, but they started prioritizing their driving, doing several errands at once rather than running whatever errand struck them at the time.

I honestly don't believe Americans are that smart. I can't believe that there's a national trend in frugal car usage that was large enough yet completely uncoordinated that would lead to gas prices falling this much.

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #9215703 - 11/10/08 12:46 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

StrandedVoyager said:
Quote:

Entropymancer said:
The gas prices dropped because demand dropped (since people started driving less when the economic crisis hit). 

...That makes no sense. Why did people suddenly stop driving around election time after a full year of a fucked economy and eight years astronomical gas prices? Don't forget prices originally spiked right around the time this cocksucker got in office and fell right when he was getting thrown out. Also has there been enough of this so called recession of car use to influence oil prices nationally by over a dollar fifty?

:tinfoil:

--------------------

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #9215708 - 11/10/08 12:47 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I don't know, I'm not trying to pick fights with anyone. I just am thinking about this right now and want to pick the LNC's brain about this.

--------------------

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

#9215709 - 11/10/08 12:47 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I know I drove less, and less aggressively when gas was up to almost $4 a gallon.

--------------------

deCypher said:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #9215718 - 11/10/08 12:49 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Entropymancer said:

Quote:

jewunit said:
Well for one the economy has been suffering far more recently than over the last year. I'm no economic expert, but I'm making an assumption that if I'm becoming severely aware of a poor economy that it's probably worse than it was.

Also, if I'm becoming aware, then more and more people are also becoming more aware, making people think "Hey, I really can't afford to pay $3.50 to just go joy riding." Since they thought they could before, the demand was still high.

There are probably many other reasons, but I don't see what the election really has to do with it. I guess we'll find out in 6 months.

Logic has no merit here. It's a conspiracy goddamnit.

--------------------

Invisiblemagikgrl
~Inevitable~
Female User Gallery

#9215719 - 11/10/08 12:49 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

:werd:

--------------------

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #9215720 - 11/10/08 12:50 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

StrandedVoyager said:
Quote:

Entropymancer said:

I honestly don't believe Americans are that smart. I can't believe that there's a national trend in frugal car usage that was large enough yet completely uncoordinated that would lead to gas prices falling this much.

I started car pooling, and so did many of my friends. Others bought bikes.

If you don't think that Americans are smart enough to realize they need to drive less, then why has there been an obvious increase in the popularity of vehicles with higher fuel efficiency?

--------------------
!

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9215724 - 11/10/08 12:50 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Ima Trooper said:
I know I drove less, and less aggressively when gas was up to almost $4 a gallon.

True that.  Now that it's back at $2/gallon I'm driving all over the place :lol:

I'm thinking about going on road trips, and burn cruises are a viable option again!

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #9215728 - 11/10/08 12:52 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, we might as well enjoy it while we can. They price will inevitably go back up. :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #9215730 - 11/10/08 12:52 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Is it wrong of me to think a Texas Oil man who's entire Administration was made up of former energy executives and those affiliated and who stand to profit from American energy usage stand to profit from gasoline price fixing? Not to mention how virtually all effort to go to alternative energy has been absolutely exterminated with extreme prejudice in this administration?

--------------------

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #9215734 - 11/10/08 12:52 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Maybe if I would clean out my trunk so I could get at my spare tire I would drive more.

But for now (and the past 3 weeks) it's sat on the side of the road with a flat.

--------------------
!

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9215741 - 11/10/08 12:54 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

It's fucking nice for delivering jobs too.  I have half the costs now at work than I did a month or two ago.

--------------------

Invisiblemagikgrl
~Inevitable~
Female User Gallery

#9215746 - 11/10/08 12:55 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Being a SUV driver I'm just thankful to have $2 gallon gas. Most definitely more manageable.

--------------------

Offlineteaparty
Don'tHaveaCowMan
 User Gallery

Loc: The Steele City
    #9215758 - 11/10/08 12:58 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

man went out drinking after work 3 of the strongest long isladnds ive ever drank and i am drunl as hell lol

--------------------
I'm so ahead of my time, my parents haven't met yet.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #9215768 - 11/10/08 01:01 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

StrandedVoyager said:
Is it wrong of me to think a Texas Oil man who's entire Administration was made up of former energy executives and those affiliated and who stand to profit from American energy usage stand to profit from gasoline price fixing? Not to mention how virtually all effort to go to alternative energy has been absolutely exterminated with extreme prejudice in this administration?

Quote:

StrandedVoyager said:

You are contradicting your own conspiracy. By your logic, wouldn't the grand wizard of Oz who controls the prices of oil worldwide want to keep the price high to expand his profit margin? I mean you did say that people are not smart enough to use less energy (less demand) to the point that it would cause gas prices to drop. So why would the grand wizard of Oz drop the prices of crude oil? :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #9215773 - 11/10/08 01:02 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

StrandedVoyager said:

Then why in God's name would he want prices to drop now? If GWB/Cheney were involved in gas price-fixing, wouldn't they want prices to continue to rise with Obama getting elected? That's where that train of reasoning really seems to break down.

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #9215776 - 11/10/08 01:04 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

:haha: I beat you two.

--------------------
!

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #9215782 - 11/10/08 01:05 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Wait!
I made a post that said something like "No, but he's still in office and I'm sure he still has oily friends, so why would the prices drop now."

And it's not there! :crankey:

--------------------
!

OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
Loc: Ice patches that last for...
    #9215783 - 11/10/08 01:05 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Fuck oil talk :tongue:

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #9215794 - 11/10/08 01:08 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I think the Bush Administration created a bubble of non-existent capital that extended mainly to the oil industry that is now busting which is leading to prices adjusting to real capital and not Bushonomics. Add to that Bush and his economy philosophies were complete and utter failures and significant changes in virtually all government policy would encourage OPEC and Oil Execs to play ball so as not to get caught up in the fallout of blame and inquiries thats coming in the next couple of years.

--------------------

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
Re: LNC [Re: Spooge]
    #9215795 - 11/10/08 01:09 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

That looks like Fee's gf :confused:

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9215797 - 11/10/08 01:09 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

:cheers:

Cute girl!

--------------------

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #9215798 - 11/10/08 01:10 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Well, I think I'm drifting off for the night

:goodnight:

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #9215800 - 11/10/08 01:10 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Where the hell have you been?

--------------------
!

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #9215801 - 11/10/08 01:10 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ZoooftheMoon said:

I was in a grouchy mood until I saw those pics.  :thumbup:

I'm still pretty cranky but oh well.

OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
Re: LNC [Re: MOTH]
    #9215815 - 11/10/08 01:14 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

aw, how come?

Cheer up you :smile:

I just got finished with a date.  It was quite epic.  I think she likes me a lot.  I think I showed I liked her a little to much...it might backfire on me.

OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
    #9215824 - 11/10/08 01:16 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

jewunit said:
Where the hell have you been?

Lots of stuff going on in my life.  Tried to detatch myself from this place for awhile.  As we all know, it is very hard.

How you been?

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #9215830 - 11/10/08 01:18 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Alright. Just trying to get by in school, enjoying myself otherwise.

I tried to do the same thing myself (more so the internet as a whole) at the beginning of the school year, but that failed miserably.
I'll try again sometime.

--------------------
!

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #9215832 - 11/10/08 01:18 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

It's good to see you man. :cheers: Are you getting buzzed tonight?

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: LNC [Re: MOTH]
    #9215842 - 11/10/08 01:20 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MOTH said:
Quote:

ZoooftheMoon said:

I was in a grouchy mood until I saw those pics.  :thumbup:

I'm still pretty cranky but oh well.

:confused:

ok:grin:

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #9215846 - 11/10/08 01:20 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

jewunit said:
Alright. Just trying to get by in school, enjoying myself otherwise.

I tried to do the same thing myself (more so the internet as a whole) at the beginning of the school year, but that failed miserably.
I'll try again sometime.

Indeed it did you fucker. I'm glad that didn't work out. :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9215852 - 11/10/08 01:21 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

What up y'all?

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Re: LNC [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9215859 - 11/10/08 01:23 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I'm gonna grab a fresh brew and take a shower.

--------------------
!

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #9215860 - 11/10/08 01:23 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

About to polish off the rest of this beer and warm up some leftover stromboli. Whats up man?

--------------------

Invisiblemagikgrl
~Inevitable~
Female User Gallery

#9215865 - 11/10/08 01:23 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Hey cog :hi:

How's it?

Im smokin' tokin midnight (or 3am) smoking.

Tomorrow I have to goto the city and deal with tax shit im not looking forward to it.

--------------------

OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
    #9215872 - 11/10/08 01:25 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

matt said:
It's good to see you man. :cheers: Are you getting buzzed tonight?

Only have 1 beer.  Cracked it as soon as my date left.

She's a cutie.  And works/rides with horses...so damn, she's got those nice legs too.  Such a nice smile.  And she's intelligent and funny.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#9215879 - 11/10/08 01:26 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

lol or 3 am... its 3 25 i have wine and im still hungery after cooking and eating alot of food  grr

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9215890 - 11/10/08 01:27 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Just smoked a blunt of Blueberry Trainwreck and another joint of BigSur Holy...OMG im in heaven:vaped:

I love it when my cali dude comes into tucson, the buds are the best.

I got an exam on wednesday:mad:

--------------------

Edited by Cognitive_Shift (11/10/08 01:29 AM)

OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
    #9215894 - 11/10/08 01:28 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Man, I wish I could of grabbed all those other pictures of graveflower before they dissapeared...especially the one with the sign "Matt, OMR and Zooofthemoon for a 3 way...call me" or something like that

InvisiblePyroBurns
душа кофе

#9215927 - 11/10/08 01:35 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Got done studying for a huge midterm tomorrow worth 30% of my grade and am now going to sleep. Wish me luck

--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#9215938 - 11/10/08 01:38 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

i dont see what the deal is with pot ...  i only like headdie weed to other weed gives me anxiety

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: LNC [Re: thedudenj]
    #9215945 - 11/10/08 01:40 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Well when your smoking all organic california high grade marijuana, its get me super high.  I like being super high lol.  I learn to just ignore my anxiety i rationalize it now, i also smoke quote often tho.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#9215961 - 11/10/08 01:43 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

i just dont see the point in getting super high like im pretty happy smoking straight up dried leaves its nice and mellow or headdie weed cause that doesnt make me super high it just taste good and gives a nice high thats hard to explain other weed makes me super high in a way i dont like

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9215975 - 11/10/08 01:46 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

To each is his own i guess.

I personally like being really high.  I find the experience to be pleasant.  I also like the way it makes me change the way i think about things too.

--------------------

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9215981 - 11/10/08 01:47 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Who's the lady?  She's gorgeous!

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9215986 - 11/10/08 01:48 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

No idea anyways off to bed
Later everyone:leaving:

:goodnight:

--------------------

Invisiblemagikgrl
~Inevitable~
Female User Gallery

#9215994 - 11/10/08 01:50 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

that just reminded me to download "Super High Me"

lol thanks

--------------------

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #9215998 - 11/10/08 01:50 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

This Apricot Ale is just as bad as the Honey Wheat :crankey:

--------------------
!

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#9215999 - 11/10/08 01:50 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

circularvortex said:

thats what i say.

i love a good red head. they tend to give good head too ^.^

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9216006 - 11/10/08 01:52 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Super high me is pretty funny, i just like doug benson too, prolly biased but i think its good.  Usually if your a stoned you will like the movie.....anyways seriously i need to sleep.  Peadce

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9216007 - 11/10/08 01:52 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

3003:)

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#9216013 - 11/10/08 01:53 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

if you eat enough amanita. when you look at my sig the amanita has an aura and grows and shrinks and shakes and stuff.

--------------------

OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
    #9216024 - 11/10/08 01:56 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
Quote:

circularvortex said:

thats what i say.

i love a good red head. they tend to give good head too ^.^

Shroomer member.  From an epic lnc thread a few months ago.

There was even better pictures. she took tons that night, but deleted all of them except those, which I managed to grab.

There was one where she wrote on a piece of carboard, "matt, omr, zoo...call me for a 3 way" and I think it said lnc on it as well.  it was great.

Some various other, rather descriptive photos, were shared as well.

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9216095 - 11/10/08 02:26 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Wow.  Where was I for that one?

Red heads.  Big time. :lol:

Anyways, I'm extremely high and also very tired.  I'm off to bed.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#9216169 - 11/10/08 02:59 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

lol

--------------------

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
    #9216171 - 11/10/08 03:00 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I think I'm gonna go make some fwied wice.

--------------------
!

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

#9216223 - 11/10/08 03:23 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Man I tried to sleep...for about 5 hours and eventually got so overcome by hunger Ihad to get up.

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: LNC [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9216379 - 11/10/08 04:41 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

<-----Still vaporizing at 4:00 AM. I believe the word you're looking for is HARDCORE

:vaped:

--------------------

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

#9216395 - 11/10/08 04:51 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

:ilold:

whatever

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Offlinehazey
Male

#9216451 - 11/10/08 05:37 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

jewunit said:
I think I'm gonna go make some fwied wice.

you should make cheese fried rice, with sausage and bacon, and lots of salt. lots.

OfflineChubba
Vape hungry

Re: LNC [Re: hazey]
    #9216505 - 11/10/08 06:11 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Hello LNC!

Haven't been here in 6+ months (though I have been lurking :tongue2:)

Thought I would pop back in to say Hi :mushroom2: having a few beers after work and listening to some Tommy E.

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Re: LNC [Re: Chubba]
    #9216509 - 11/10/08 06:13 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

:tictac:

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder