Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Is there a correlation between faith and frequency of bad trips?
    #9213160 - 11/09/08 05:34 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Are your chances of having a bad trip correlated with how much faith you have?

I am not restricting the term faith solely to monotheistic or religious traditions--just an intuitive sense of knowing that what you're doing is right and that nothing bad will happen to you.  Self-confidence would be a weak synonym.
I have
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (11/09/08 05:32 PM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRedrawing
Psychonaut

Re: Is there a correlation between faith and frequency of bad trips? [Re: deCypher]
    #9213194 - 11/09/08 05:41 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I chose the first option. I think trusting oneself is the key to success in almost any area.

--------------------

I'm an insect who dreamt he was a man and loved it, but now that dream is over and the insect is awake

OfflineDearSpike
Brewer Fan
Male User Gallery

Loc: Clear Water
Re: Is there a correlation between faith and frequency of bad trips? [Re: Redrawing]
    #9213326 - 11/09/08 06:05 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

What about those of us with absolutely no sense of faith?
Calling my faith "weak" is too strong . . .
I only ever had one bad trip and it was because I was with faithazoids . . .

--------------------

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: Is there a correlation between faith and frequency of bad trips? [Re: DearSpike]
    #9213380 - 11/09/08 06:15 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Weak faith ==> more bad trips
That's what I chose.

I think it's all about mindset. If you're happy where you are (super religious or not at all) then you would be less likely to have a bad trip, no?

It has nothing to do with faith; IMO it deals with the fact that believing in something is comforting, and with that comfort you subconsciously have something there to tell you "it'll be ok" without you having to do anything.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Is there a correlation between faith and frequency of bad trips? [Re: Angel_Above]
    #9213418 - 11/09/08 06:20 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Angel_Above said:
and with that comfort you subconsciously have something there to tell you "it'll be ok" without you having to do anything.

Precisely what I'm getting at by using the word "faith".

--------------------

InvisibleTakemeaway
Mushroom Hunter.

Loc: Ancient Eucalyptus Forest
Re: Is there a correlation between faith and frequency of bad trips? [Re: deCypher]
    #9213535 - 11/09/08 06:38 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

knowing that "god" is constantly watching over you, protecting you sounds like the type of positive mindset that would make for good trips. It would definatly bring self confidence and de-stress you. I suppose thats why psychedelics have been used in a religious context in ancient society rather the recreational context. Faith would make good trips.

--------------------

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: Is there a correlation between faith and frequency of bad trips? [Re: Takemeaway]
    #9213571 - 11/09/08 06:45 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

This is all true. I can also see people saying that faith can lead to bad trips. People worrying about whether their God/gods are pleased with them using illegal substances (to those of us who live in countries where psychedelics such as shrooms are illegal) and where they'll end up after death as result.

I hate thinking about religion when I trip because all I know is the Bible and in the Bible it's stated we shouldn't do stuff like mushrooms/lsd and all that because that breaks laws, and breaking laws is sinning.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Is there a correlation between faith and frequency of bad trips? [Re: Angel_Above]
    #9213588 - 11/09/08 06:47 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Angel_Above said: breaking laws is sinning.

Civil disobedience is approved of by the Catholic church, as far as I'm aware.

--------------------

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

#9213680 - 11/09/08 06:58 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I'm not sure what's approved/not approved by the catholic church

My church has always taught me to follow the laws but f that. Laws aren't meant to be broken, but if God is real, then a bunch of man-made laws aren't something I should abide by; the only true laws are the laws of God... am I right?

That's why I'm not religious anymore.

OfflineAnotherDimension
Wanderer in the Land of the Lost

Loc: USA
    #9214031 - 11/09/08 07:51 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I think surveys are a good way to gather information.

However, there aren't enough categories to select from in this survey.

What if you have strong faith and don't think it makes a difference on the number of good vs. bad trips?

What if you have weak faith and don't think it makes a difference on the number of good vs. bad trips?

There are other questions, too.

Regardless, there was not a suitable category for me to allow me to respond to this survey.  At the same time, I think this is a very interesting subject.

--------------------
Another Dimension
---------------------------
"Come, and trip it as ye go,
On the light fantastick toe."

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Is there a correlation between faith and frequency of bad trips? [Re: AnotherDimension]
    #9214063 - 11/09/08 07:56 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Asking for someone's opinion as to whether they thought it made a difference is pointless--it would be inherently biased to that person, and they might be completely wrong regardless.

The setup of the poll allows us to see what correlations exist between faith and number of good vs. bad trips--and it is this that allows us to conclude whether or not faith does indeed make a difference.

If you don't think faith has an impact either way, then just don't choose one.

--------------------

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #9214079 - 11/09/08 07:58 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

If I didnt have faith I probably wouldnt be tripping in the first place.

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

Re: Is there a correlation between faith and frequency of bad trips? [Re: AnotherDimension]
    #9214172 - 11/09/08 08:11 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

The distinction to be made in this thread is 'Faith in yourself' verses 'faith in the way the world is'.

I think faith in yourself is the only useful faith to have in general. any faith about a specific way that the world is.. well lets just say that tripping out throws all of our conceptions out the window sometimes, so people who have lots of faiths in life, eg faith in the bible or faith in the economy or faith in human structures in general.. well this sort of faith is only setting you up to be confused and unable to deal with the infinite possibilities that are awoken in our minds on a trip.

but faith in yourself.. that is a very specific type of faith, and is not really the common use of the term.

having faith in yourself is the most important thing to take with you into a trip.

--------------------

OfflineAnotherDimension

#9214334 - 11/09/08 08:37 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

The Cypher said:
Asking for someone's opinion as to whether they thought it made a difference is pointless--it would be inherently biased to that person, and they might be completely wrong regardless.

The setup of the poll allows us to see what correlations exist between faith and number of good vs. bad trips--and it is this that allows us to conclude whether or not faith does indeed make a difference.

If you don't think faith has an impact either way, then just don't choose one.

?

There is no choice to not choose one and still have an entry in the survey.  Not participating means your input is not counted.  Most every legitimate survey I've ever taken has options to account for this.

You are trying to imply that faith does have an effect, and then use the survey to determine whether the effect is negative or positive.  The truth of that matter is that faith may or may not have any effect, negative or positive.  An equal number of entries in the positive and negative categories would not be indicative of this either.

--------------------
Another Dimension

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9214365 - 11/09/08 08:39 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Right--if faith has a positive effect, we'll see that demonstrated.  If faith has a negative effect, we'll likewise see that demonstrated.

If neither of these are the case, the only remaining option is that faith has no effect--so it's a moot point to add a third option to the poll.  (Polls can't be edited, regardless.)

An equal number of positive and negative effects demonstrated would show no correlation between faith and frequency of bad trips... how would it not?

--------------------

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

#9214489 - 11/09/08 09:00 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

you arent going to find real data from such a specific group of people and such unspecific, undefined poll options, without appropriate options to cover peoples opinions.

'I am not restricting the term faith solely to monotheistic or religious traditions--just an intuitive sense of knowing that what you're doing is right and that nothing bad will happen to you.  Self-confidence would be a weak synonym. '

here you have included two completely different forms of faith - I think that self-confidence is actually the word you should be using in this thread.. as opposed to else-confident, eg, faith in a religious teacher. the two faiths have completely different affects on a trip, I would say

--------------------

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Is there a correlation between faith and frequency of bad trips? [Re: Noteworthy]
    #9214516 - 11/09/08 09:05 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I didn't say faith in specifically a religious sense or in a secular sense--I simply said faith.

Faith in having a good trip would be the best usage of it, IMO.

--------------------

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

#9214622 - 11/09/08 09:22 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Did you just now pay to have your name changed?

OfflineAnotherDimension

#9214633 - 11/09/08 09:24 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
Right--if faith has a positive effect, we'll see that demonstrated.  If faith has a negative effect, we'll likewise see that demonstrated.

If neither of these are the case, the only remaining option is that faith has no effect--so it's a moot point to add a third option to the poll.  (Polls can't be edited, regardless.)

An equal number of positive and negative effects demonstrated would show no correlation between faith and frequency of bad trips... how would it not?

If this is your stance, then I should never have bothered.  Have fun with your illegitimate survey :laugh:

Your conclusions have no basis on their premises.

Statistics is a real subject matter, people do actually study it, and your survey disregards it entirely.

Now I'm sure (regarding myself) that you feel, "You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded."

--------------------
Another Dimension

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Is there a correlation between faith and frequency of bad trips? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9214634 - 11/09/08 09:25 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Nah, I finally mastered the art of reaching into people's minds and changing what they see.

Very difficult practice--requires copious amounts of drugs, utter dedication to the cause, and the blood of a freshly sacrificed lamb.

--------------------

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

#9214642 - 11/09/08 09:27 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
Nah, I finally mastered the art of reaching into people's minds and changing what they see.

Very difficult practice--requires copious amounts of drugs, utter dedication to the cause, and the blood of a freshly sacrificed lamb.

Cypher's angry!

We all know you as Cypher... Pay again and make it just "Cypher"
:smile:

OfflineAnotherDimension

#9214652 - 11/09/08 09:28 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Sweet, we all know that the fresher the limb, the greater the reaction of the deity.

I see happy people.

--------------------
Another Dimension

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9214666 - 11/09/08 09:31 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

AnotherDimension said:
If this is your stance, then I should never have bothered.  Have fun with your illegitimate survey :laugh:

Your conclusions have no basis on their premises.

Statistics is a real subject matter, people do actually study it, and your survey disregards it entirely.

Now I'm sure, "I talk like a fag, and my shit's all retarded."

In the first place, any survey on a site like this is inherently biased as the sample does not represent the population as a whole.  In the second place, any hope to derive a substantial, statistically significant conclusion from online surveys such as these is deluded: there will probably be only about twenty to thirty people who respond to the poll, we have no way of making sure these people are telling the truth, and I highly doubt anyone is going to run a t-test on the raw data to find a significant effect.  These polls are done more out of idle curiosity than anything else.

Also, I fail to see how my conclusions have no basis on my premises, particularly when I haven't even made any conclusions.  :confused:

--------------------

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9214672 - 11/09/08 09:32 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Angel_Above said: Cypher's angry!

I would have gone for Cypher, but some guy already has that username even though he hasn't logged on in five years.  :mad2:

--------------------

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

#9214678 - 11/09/08 09:34 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Damn.
I'm leaving this conversation til further notice... got a 4 page paper to write!

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

#9214680 - 11/09/08 09:34 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
Quote:

Angel_Above said: Cypher's angry!

I would have gone for Cypher, but some guy already has that username even though he hasn't logged on in five years.  :mad2:

I found out there is also a "Mr.Muscaria"...it really makes you wonder about jungian archetypes and if there is any truth to that.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Is there a correlation between faith and frequency of bad trips? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9214700 - 11/09/08 09:38 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Awesome name though, I have to say.  How do you like Amanitas, generally speaking?

--------------------

OfflineAnotherDimension

#9214714 - 11/09/08 09:40 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
In the first place, any survey on a site like this is inherently biased as the sample does not represent the population as a whole.

It could still potentially be valid given the basis of the sampled population.  (e.g. "Amongst this population, this was found...")

Quote:

deCypher said:
In the second place, any hope to derive a substantial, statistically significant conclusion from online surveys such as these is deluded: there will probably be only about twenty to thirty people who respond to the poll, we have no way of making sure these people are telling the truth, and I highly doubt anyone is going to run a t-test on the raw data to find a significant effect.  These polls are done more out of idle curiosity than anything else.

Okay, so don't do them then.  If you merely wish to satisfy idle curiosity, just ask the question and let people respond.  Why go to lengths that suggest a greater study?

Quote:

deCypher said:
Also, I fail to see how my conclusions have no basis on my premises, particularly when I haven't even made any conclusions.  :confused:

A premise is a claim that is a reason for or against some other claim.  I'm saying that any conclusion you can draw from the survey is in no way tied to any premise you can claim from the question.  So, basically, this thread is an exercise is nothing conclusive.  Damn it, why do I care?

I care because I really like the premise if it was framed in a statistical manner!  It would be of value for me to know whether faith had an effect on good vs. bad trips.  I guess?

--------------------
Another Dimension

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

#9214726 - 11/09/08 09:42 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
Awesome name though, I have to say.  How do you like Amanitas, generally speaking?

Ya know, society, and many shroomerites tend to disdain and demonize them, but theyve showed me some beautiful things. Its an entirely different kinda trip, the first time I had a lucid dream in which I could manipulate the environment(as opposed to a lucid dream where I figured out it was a dream and woke up) was during my first amanita experience. If it wasnt for that trip I probably wouldve never learned to fly in my dreams. Unfortunatley they dont seem to grow in the wild around here (and do just about everywhere else), sometimes people wrongfully think Im an expert on them, Ive only done them three times. Ive never had painful, bad or scary trips on them, they tended to make me sleepy and give me beautiful dreamscapes.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9214736 - 11/09/08 09:44 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

AnotherDimension said: If you merely wish to satisfy idle curiosity, just ask the question and let people respond.

That's what I did: the OP nowhere states that I intended to prove a particular conclusion or another.

If I had the choice to edit the original poll, I'd throw in a third option just to make y'all whiners happy. :lol:

I'm still confused as to your stance, though.  The poll will clearly demonstrate whether more people have positive or negative trips based on whether they have strong or weak faith, no?

The only conclusions that we may not draw from it is what happens when people have neutral faith or predominantly neutral trips.  This is true, but I'm not so concerned about it--I'd bet the majority of people here don't have mediocre trips anyways: either they consider it good, or they consider it bad.  (And if you believe some people, there is no such thing as a bad trip.)

I hate putting in third options or STALs into polls such as these because you never get any conclusive results that way.  Pick one or the other even if it's hard, damn it.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9214749 - 11/09/08 09:46 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I'm with ya.  In some ways I think there's more depth to be found in them than in regular magic mushrooms.

--------------------

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

#9214776 - 11/09/08 09:49 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I remember my first lucid dream... It was weird as hell. Anythign I said with my logical mind was played off in my dream. It's as if I controlled the universe

But, you don't need to eat Amanitas to lucid dream; people can be taught to lucid dream.

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

#9214790 - 11/09/08 09:50 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Oh I know, I had lucid dreams before eating amanitas, but I would always wake up. I can have em now completely sober and stay in em, I even lucid dream weekly.

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

#9214803 - 11/09/08 09:52 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

That's cool. I've never tried 'em cuz I heard they're bad to do (but I do benadryl anyway).

I can't find them regardless.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9214820 - 11/09/08 09:54 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I find spontaneous telepathy is pretty frequent on Amanita trips.  The addition of ganja to induce trance states and OBEs is also phenomenal.

--------------------

OfflineAnotherDimension

#9214905 - 11/09/08 10:05 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
Quote:

AnotherDimension said: If you merely wish to satisfy idle curiosity, just ask the question and let people respond.

That's what I did: the OP nowhere states that I intended to prove a particular conclusion or another.

If I had the choice to edit the original poll, I'd throw in a third option just to make y'all whiners happy. :lol:

I'm still confused as to your stance, though.  The poll will clearly demonstrate whether more people have positive or negative trips based on whether they have strong or weak faith, no?

I disagree.  Mathematically this is not the situation.  The poll does not demonstrate any conclusion, and that is my standpoint.

So, if it is just an implant for conversation... awesome.  I think it deserves lots of conversation.  But as for drawing any logical conclusion from it... well, it lacks a basic logical foundation.

--------------------
Another Dimension

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9214917 - 11/09/08 10:07 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

If 400 people say they've had more good trips with strong faith, and only 100 people say they've had more bad trips with strong faith, we can therefore mathematically conclude that more people have good trips than bad trips with strong faith, assuming that the difference is large enough to be statistically significant.

I frankly don't know what you're trying to argue here.

--------------------

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

#9214925 - 11/09/08 10:08 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I think both of you are off your rockers.

Quit arguing about arguing and just do as the poll says!

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

#9215225 - 11/09/08 10:55 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I apologize for not reading the debate that follows after your original post if i bring up something now that has already been said.
My opinion....
-------------------------
I have very strong faith. I always know that nothing bad will happen to me.
But here is an example..
I went to a concert/party 2 days ago..
Alot of people were doing , and selling LSD.
I am very experienced with this substance and really i dont have fear.
So i  purchased two and ate them as soon as they landed in my hand.
It was very strong and fresh.Probably an equivalent to 4 of the moderate stuff you can usually get on the street.
I sat down and waited..
A girl came up to me.. and i could tell she was drunk and not at all attractive to my standards.
At first i thought ..OK , this could be funny, interesting. And it was..
But then she got closer.. i could smell the alcohol and i didnt like it.
Soon enough she got closer and tried holding my hand.
The whole time she had a kind of slutty tone to her attitude... Didnt like that either.
I subtly tried hinting that i have no intention, whatsoever of doing anything with her.
And left the position i had intended for my trip.(This was not the last i saw of her, she grabbed my ass twice afterwards)
No big deal... So i started walking around, checking out the environment only to see that many others are already drunk... I didnt like it.
I went upstair to see 3 sofas where people were sitting and doing coke... Didnt like it.
I remind you that this was an acid party and almost everyone was on it amongst other things.
The effects started coming at me very,very strong as i underestimated its potency.
I went another floor up to see a few people smoking opium...Didnt like it.
All in all...
These people.. all of them .. FUCKED UP.
As for me.. i experience very strong vibrations every time i do any psychedelic.
I wont go into this matter being that is very complicated..

But These people , this place.. Just had a wrong vibration.
The whole setting was for me.. Spiritually filthy.
I felt like all these people were emitting so much energy  and vibration in the wrong way.
And all the bad entities and forces we speak of were feeding off of this.
We create our own reality , and they were creating one of hopelessness ... and they didnt even know it.
I said to myself.. we should be outside .. in the woods around us.. Doing what we as people need to do at this time of change..
So much people.. so much lsd.. We could have made a fucking stargate if we focused on it..
Enough energy to heal all of us and beyond our circle..
Instead.. the makers of the matrix got their meal.
The whole time.. I wanted to leave..
I could feel peoples consciousness every time they focus on me..
And i knew it was not them.
Like puppets on a string promoting the dark lords will by creating this reality of sorrow and disgusting desire :smile:
And I.. am the only one that sees this.
So.. naturally.. I get an intrusive : "who are you to resist? "Many attacks followed..
But i did resist..
I made my own little sacred circle where i was sitting and did not let my voice be heard in this vibration of a lost memory that was circulating through this BARN.Yeah.. it was a barn were this 10 hour long concert/party took place.
I declared to this reality surrounding me , and to the good and pure i represent , that i am willingly choosing not to be a part of this.I kept my ground, and kept my silence creating a shield around me.And i just observed what was around me , confident that my integrity and conscious focus will be untouched.
The entities surrounding this environment , backed off. They tried through many other people .. but with no success.

These people are not psychonauts. They just like drugs.And they had fun..
But the whole time.. they dont know that they are hindering mankind by this group act.
Hindering themselves by falling into a distortion of the experience.
THE whole fucking time.. They are unaware of this !
Unaware of these "frequencies" swirling in and out of their poisoned minds..

Your probably wondering why i didnt just leave..
Well.. its very cold now.. and the car wouldnt start.
So i was stuck there..
My car.. is still there..
Bad trip... Yeah.
But it has nothing to do with faith.. Of any sort , And i learned a lot from this experience.
It was bad because i witnessed how many people dont understand the original idea of these wondrous substances we use. Which is  to obtain knowledge,love,mutual understanding and all together a group progress and escape from this stale and STINKY alcohol and cocaine ridden society.
I felt very vulnerable,said and concerned for them and all people on this planet.
Bad trip.. yeah..
But bad trips can be good trips.
Otherwise.. i wouldnt have this very important message i am conveying to people now..
Stay clear of these group gatherings were people induce these kind of substances in the manner i described above.
For someone inexperienced.. it could turn out very bad without them even knowing it.
Its not about getting fucked up..
Never was..

I hope this will make sense to some.. or to the OP at least :P

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: Is there a correlation between faith and frequency of bad trips? [Re: jivJaN]
    #9215324 - 11/09/08 11:12 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Nice report.

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

#9215418 - 11/09/08 11:29 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Angel_Above said:
Nice report.

Thank you

And a reply to your signature..
It all depends on what actually makes you happy  :smile:
But.. a good point for those who arent happy with other peoples sadness.

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Is there a correlation between faith and frequency of bad trips? [Re: jivJaN]
    #9216640 - 11/10/08 07:39 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

jivJaN said:
Instead.. the makers of the matrix got their meal.

I liked this line a lot.

--------------------

InvisibleGlenners
Rhymenosaurus

#9216698 - 11/10/08 08:07 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

My ex-girlfriend would always have bad trips and then she would hate tripping and if she tried it again she would have another crappy time. Now me on the other hand I am not afraid of a bad trip and my mindset is "I can't see what could not make this a very enjoyable afternoon" haha.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals